Anyone willing to do a single fighter render for me?

I'm hoping some kind person out there will be willing to do a single render for me, both body and face, cut however it is they're supposed to be cut for WMMA2. I'm terrible at all of the above or I've do it myself (not to mention I don't have the software for it even if I knew how to do it).

Basically, I'm looking for a female fighter, one who looks sorta like Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil. Clothing would be basically a black latex or something two piece outfit not entirely unlike that worn by Leslie Myers save for the color. No tattoos or anything like that, just clean and with a determined look on her face.

I would be greatly appreciative if someone would be willing to do this for me. Thanks in advance.

I'm hoping some kind person out there will be willing to do a single render for me, both body and face, cut however it is they're supposed to be cut for WMMA2. I'm terrible at all of the above or I've do it myself (not to mention I don't have the software for it even if I knew how to do it).

Basically, I'm looking for a female fighter, one who looks sorta like Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil. Clothing would be basically a black latex or something two piece outfit not entirely unlike that worn by Leslie Myers save for the color. No tattoos or anything like that, just clean and with a determined look on her face.

I would be greatly appreciative if someone would be willing to do this for me. Thanks in advance.

If you have a picture, i might take a pass at this tomorrow. I've got an outfit i brought that might work quite well that i've been wanting to try out

Well I don't have a picture with the outfit I'm looking for (not sure if Milla Jovovich has ever worn such a thing. I do have a picture of her with the look I'm going for, though. Just with slightly bigger breasts, like normal-sized for the frame. B or C cup. The fighter is supposed to be about 146 pounds, really fit and toned.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/Resident-evil-Milla-Javovich-guns.jpghttp://archive.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2002/03/15/resident_evil/story.jpg

As for the outfit . . . I can't find any pictures like it. Just basically similar to what Leslie Myers wears, but just like a stitched black latex thing instead of colorful with designs.

Thanks a ton!

Archived