stable momentum help

I currently have a stable with One Man Gang, Arn Anderson, Midnight Express and Jimmy hart. They are all set to be major members.

I have run numerous angles and matchs with members of the stable in and the stable momentum has not moved from F-. What am i doing wrong?

Do the angles have to involve all of the members?

Do matchs count? Do angles with just 1 or 2 members count?

How quickly does the momentum increased based on good angles etc?

What affect does it have on the wrestlers own momentum?

Thanks in advance.

The F- will keep his personal momentum down. It is a bug that a stable sometimes starts with F- momentum even though they have a succesfull debut. Best is to disband and then reform the stable on the same day so they start with new momentum.

You where not doing anything wrong it just takes a lot of time to move off from F-.

Angles don't have to involve all the members if I remember correctly it is just like storylines 2 is enough.

Matches count if one other member of the stable makes an appearances and in so far individuel momentum counts towards the groups.

The F- will keep his personal momentum down. It is a bug that a stable sometimes starts with F- momentum even though they have a succesfull debut. Best is to disband and then reform the stable on the same day so they start with new momentum.

You where not doing anything wrong it just takes a lot of time to move off from F-.

Angles don't have to involve all the members if I remember correctly it is just like storylines 2 is enough.

Matches count if one other member of the stable makes an appearances and in so far individuel momentum counts towards the groups.

cool thanks

Archived