I stopped playing a while ago now, and I have started up again now. My WWE Raw show is getting a B+ and other shows have gotten Bs but I keep only drawing in like 3000 - 4000 fans. I remember I used to draw in 18000 fans with my Raw shows. Is there an easy way to get a lot more fans to come and see the show. Or do I have to advance book like 5 matches for a raw.

Cheers

On this point, the US econ/ind in my game right now are in the Es and dropping. My top three areas are predicting 1800-2500 fans for my shows. If the econ/ind were on the up (say Cs or better) would those numbers go up? I tend to end up pretty close to the figures anyway...

also on this note, what factors into the predictions on attendance and who actually shows up?

Im running a small fed, and we are getting 450 a night for our monthly show, but it is predicting 700.

I advance book what i can, but as a small fed, we dont have long events and thus not much to hype.

As far as I know, predictions are based on your product, popularity the size of the show (possibly also the importance), the industry and the economy.

The actual attendance is based on the prediction, advanced booking, other shows being held that night/that have been held recently, and how many times you've been to that area lately.

Archived