Miz done with WWE?

TracyBrooksFan

Source: WO

Rumors are circulating that tonight may have been The Miz's last night on WWE television. The Miz has said to have gave his notice to WWE a few weeks ago, thus the reason he has been losing to John Cena. Sources say that MTV has offered Miz some work, and Miz decided to accept the offers. Miz has also been said to be interested in pursuing a career in Hollywood.

Silly me. Here I thought he was losing to John Cean because... well... He's John f'n Cena! Seriously, how is working television matches with arguably the WWE's top babyface anything but a reward?

Still, this may be true. He may be leaving. However I hope whoever reported this newz has A LOT more evidence than "OMG he's been losing, he must be on his way out LOL."

Silly me. Here I thought he was losing to John Cean because... well... He's John f'n Cena! Seriously, how is working television matches with arguably the WWE's top babyface anything but a reward?

Still, this may be true. He may be leaving. However I hope whoever reported this newz has A LOT more evidence than "OMG he's been losing, he must be on his way out LOL."

That was my first reaction, too. Like they actually thought he'd be beating Cena if he wasn't on his way out?

Forgot to mention in the above post. I will miss him. Granted, I naturally mark for midcard heels, but I honestly don't see where all the hate is coming from. He is The Miz... and he is AWESOME!

Well... not really... I like him regardless.

I find this odd when he's in the WWE Summerslam commercial spots. Those could have easily been edited to cut him out, but for two strait weeks he's been in.

No, either he's off to SD! or ECW to get reinstated to Summerslam, possibly to take on Christian, or he'll argue the ruling of a "special guest host"

I like his work, always have. WWE needs more good c0cky heels with Edge hurt. Especially lower level c0cky heels.

Just read the RAW spoilers (not like I have time to watch that show anyway) and okay, maybe this topic does have a little more credence than I earlier thought... you know... if you're a mark. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that, but come on, it's a storyline. He lost a "loser leaves town" match. Back in the territory days those things mattered, now, not so much. If he was really going, they would have said "banned from WWE" not "banned from RAW, Staples Center & Summerfest". In all likelihood, it's a storyline.

... and if it is true I will cry myself to sleep.

What is this "WO" source credited with this? I assumed Wrestling Observer, but I'm reading that now and I don't see this newz.

Not sure I'm buying this yet, but we'll wait and see.

Personally never liked Miz. I hated him in the beginning, when he kept messing his lines up(lol'd when DX Triple H took a shot at him), and don't get me started on Mizorrison. I hate both of 'em, haha. BUT, I admit they have potential. Miz has potential, and he's improved indeed. And I do agree they need a ****y heel like him around, because if he's not there to do it, well.. y'know. They might have to pull back Santino again, but I feel he's played out(then again, whatever the heck they're doing with him isn't any better either).

Someone mentioned being on the road, tis a possibility, when you go on Twitter(among other things to check his epic war with Jericho) he talks about having sleepless nights and strenous schedules, and doing things such as spending the whole night on Youtube. You know, not everyone can take the load of being on the road. I'm sure first off TNA wouldn't get half the guys they've gotten if otherwise, and.. I dunno, you gotta be pretty damn dedicated on that aspect to pursue. Lesnar got World titles and KOTR/Rumble wins thrown to him left and right and still couldn't bear it all because of the experience of being on the road. Couldn't blame Miz on that aspect IF this is true.

IF this is true, i'd be shocked. no rumors site has it, and that he's been on the summer slam promo's non-stop (including last night, which would be mighty odd if he had told WWE he was done.)

who is WO by the way?

This seems like a made up rumor, given the evidence to the contrary (no mention on sites, still on summer slam promo on his supposed last night on WWE TV, raw specifically mentioned as what he's banned from, not WWE ect,ect)

My Fear is that he is going to smackdown to fued with his old partner morrision. That would suck, because john has been doing great work over there, and deserves a M/E push if hardy steps down, not a rehash of his old days with the miz at the midcard level.

My hope is that he's going to ECW to rescue christian by taking the strap off him so captain charisma can go to smackdown to replace jeff.

Guest ShortShortsarentdead
I don't watch much wrestling now but its to bad if its true because he was pretty good and probaley could of improved alot more.I think it'd be cool if he was host again of one of the brands.

Wrestling Observer. One of the more 'trustworthy' wrestling sites, if memory serves.

that makes no sense though, i went to wrestling observer, thinking that might be the source, but they have nothing up even close to this as a rumor.

Total fake topic then?

Yeah this isn't real news, just somebody overreacting to Miz's "burial" last night.

I can see why the kiddos like Miz as an "Anti-Cena," but he's a little guy who needs to be carried in the ring. Take Christian from five years ago, but minus the decade of experience and ability to call a match, and you've pretty much got the Miz. I think it's funny when people start going "oh we need new blood, WWE won't push new guys like Bourne and the Miz," because it reveals a total lack of understanding of the business. The Miz isn't going to make WWE any money in the foreseeable future because nobody is willing to pay to see him wrestle. He's small and he's not a good worker. WWE has plenty of guys who can talk and nothing else.

Archived