Hawkins vs Cornell

OK, here is the set-up and my dilemma.

I just had Tommy kick Wolf Hawkins out of The Syndicate after he lost a match to Rocky Golden (due to interference from Tommy) for the International Title. Tommy decided that Wolf was no longer needed in the stable and chose to side with Rocky in the in-stable feud (in part because Wolf has become to big in Tommy's eyes). My plan is to have Wolf disappear until he sneak attacks Tommy at the next PPV.

Tommy is scheduled to wrestle RDJ for the title at that PPV and I cant decided if I should have Wolf interfere in the match costing Tommy the title or let Tommy win the title and hold it until he loses it to Wolf six months later at Total Mayhem.

Should the Hawkins vs Cornell feud be for the title or not? I cant seem to make up my mind and I would like to get the TEW communities input.

Thanks!

I agree when your mentor turns on you, you shouldn't be focused on the title, so let RDJ win it or someone else maybe the next month, give Wolf two months off working dark matches

then have Wolf cost Tommy the title (or maybe have Wolf come back and act like he will prove to Cornell he should be in the faction then cost him) then it set it all up, but that is me

Archived