ECW: From Eastern to EXTREME!

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/119155_main.jpg

Eastern Championship Wrestling is a company that has been spat on by the local Philly Fans for its "Memphis style booking" Todd founded the company out of the ashes of the old Tri State Wrestling Alliance and the head booker and match maker was none other than hot stuff Eddie Gilbert who was a good friend of Todd's back in 1992 when ECW was founded. The golden era he wrestled in was ending however Gilbert could not keep up with the times or book in Philly and for the first year ECW had lower attendance rates relying on the old superstars from the 80's and ridiculous gimmicks that had no place in ECW according to its fans.

With its champions being Don Murraco and Jimmy Snuka the fans where not pleased with this, as the old era was being phased out yet ECW was using these same old stars, this lead to the fall out between Todd Gordon and Eddie Gilbert who argued and Gilbert was removed from his head booking post and Heyman was brought it though it is August now and Paul was brought in and installed as head writer for Eastern Championship Wrestling but there was still no head booker as Todd looked and searched all over, and he found his man 22 year old British native John Davis who has been living in Philly since he was 16, and has booked for several small promotions in the tri sate primarily in the New Jersey, and Pennsylvania area, known for giving what the fans want to see he was given the job to work along with Paul Heyman who was head writer.

ROSTER

Heel

Face

Main Event

Abdullah The Butcher

Terry Funk

Shane Douglas

Sabu

Mr. Sandman

Tito Santana

Don Muraco

Upper-Mid Card

Jimmy Snuka

Dark Patriot aka Doug Gilbert

Mid Card

Stevie Richards

Tommy Dreamer

The Tazmaniac

Eddie Gilbert

Lower Card

Axl Rotten

Crash The Terminator

Head Hunter A

Head Hunter B

Ian Rotten

Rocco Rock

Johny Grunge

Rockin Rebel

Super Destoryers 1 and 2

The Tazmaniac II

Openers

Chris Michales

Miguel Perez

Mikey Whipwreck

Tommy Cairo

Enhancement talent

Johnny Hotbody

Manager

Beulah

Woman

DIARY OF THE MAD MAN FROM LONDON

Since I have taken over ECW I had a chance to run down the roster I do not like most it I mean sure we have Shane a good bloke and a talented one at that, as well as we have Sabu who is the face of ECW at this very moment, along side legends like Terry Funk, however then we have usless guys such as Johnny Hotbody, and many other old guys. If ECW wants to be about the future we must start getting younger, and thats my plan Eastern Championship Wrestling will be taken seriously. So far I have contacted five men who I think will add to ECW

Jason Knight: A great manager worked under me in New York two years back charismatic and gets under your skin easily, hes bound to make a strong impression here in ECW.

The Pittbulls: these men are both good in the ring and look like legit wild men, why not bring them into ECW they can help the tag team division here get off the ground, there charisma and promos need work, which is why I plan on paring them with Jason Knight.

Lance Storm: A great young talent teams up regularly with Chris Jericho as the thrillseekers a good young team if I ever saw one but I feel Lance could go onto a great career and I already sent an offer.

Rob Van Dam:A talent who works in Japan primarily for AJPW, and formally in the USWA a young talent who has been overlooked, I already sent him an offer as well, waiting but this kid is only Twenty One years of age yet has the skills of someone in there prime its going to be scary when he is in his prime how good this kid will be.

Also I am working on the Heatwave card this is a rough draft of it.

Heatwave

From the Viking Hall Arena in Philadelphia PA

Bell Time 8:05 pm est

Main Event

ECW Title Match

Terry Funk vs Don Murraco

The Gilberts vs The Bad Breed vs The Public Enemy

TLC for ECW Tag Team Titles.

Shane Douglas vs Sandman

These are the three matches announced so far, so remember if your in the Philly Area this Sunday why not stop by the Viking Hall Arena and watch some real wrestling, because ECW is the place that wrestling will be reintroduced to the states, no stupid gimmicks or cartoon characters here, only the best wrestling action you can watch.

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/WrestlingObserver.gif

Today is being called by many black Tuesday in the wrestling world has many wrestlers found out as they went into work that they would not have a job anymore. Primarily with the big two has they struggle to come up with anything new or original but these are the releases from the WWF we do not know the reason why but the WWF has wished these workers the best in all future endeavors, the biggest name on the list is Owen Hart who many say would of not be fired cause of his relation with Bret Hart but yet was fired less than an hour ago.

While WCW also had a busy day at the office FedExing the termination packages, to many the biggest name on the WCW end is manager Missy Hyatt who many suspected to manage the Hollywood Blonds, however another name on the list is Chris Benoit many wonder what he will end up doing.

Also many are feeling that Philly Based ECW is interesting in contracting some of these workers primarily Chris Benoit and Owen Hart who could do very well in the promotion. Also ECW is looking to get rid of some of its older talent including the Gilbert's.

Dave Metzler

ECW HEATWAVE 1993

Live from the Viking Hall Arena in Philadelphia PA

Bell time: 8:05 est

The most violent match ever to take place in the United States

Barbwire Hell

Abdullah The Butcher

vs

Sabu

ECW World Heavyweight Title

Terry Funk

vs