CZCW: Coast-to-Coast

http://a.imagehost.org/0420/CZCW.jpg

"You Be The Booker"

I read the words almost as if it were to good to be true. The top story on WRESTLECIRCLE.com was that Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling was holding a contest where one lucky fan would win the opportunity to "Be the Booker" as it were for one night, having control over the matches on the card for their upcoming Revolution 2008 show. Being that I'd been trading tapes of CZCW for close to ten years now, I jumped at the chance to try, and win this contest.

I don't think I'd ever been this anxious for anything in my life, but when I finished filling out the contest form, and hitting the submit button at the bottom of the screen, little did I know that in a mere six days time, I'd be standing in front of Cliff Anderson going over what it was I was entitled to as the "Booker of the Evening". Meeting Cliff for the first time was quite the experience. I guess I really didn't know what to expect. I walked into his office, shook his hand, and that's when it all started to roll forward.

"So, how does it feel?"

"Feels awesome man, I never thought I'd win the contest!"

"Guess it was just your lucky day."

"I guess so."

"Alright, so here's what we are going to do today, I'm just going to run down what it is your going to be doing for the event. Now, normally I do the booking around here, so I'm going to be shadowing you through the process, making sure you don't make to many mistakes, because I've still got a show to run here, you know what I mean. So if I were to ask you, right here and now, what your main event would be, what would you say?"

He really caught me off guard with this one. Sure, I'd thought about it, went over the posibility's of what match I've always wanted to see, but at that moment, when he asked that question, everything that I'd mulled over in my head vanished, and I went blank. Like a deer caught in the headlights, I just sat, stareing at Cliff stareing right back at me.

"Not as easy as it looks, eh kid? And I bet at least once you were sitting at your computer screen, and watching one of your tapes, and said something like "Man, what is he thinking putting this match together, I could do way better then this..."

Unfortunatly, he was right. I'd done that more then once, and here I was, finally given the chance to do better, and I've got nothing.

"I... I'm sorry... I had... I had so many ideas... And now... I don't know..."

"Hey, no worries kid, just remember this the next time you think you can do better then me at this job."

We must have kept talking for hours, it was interesting to see how things were done behind the scenes, and it was like Cliff was opening this door, and guideing me along, almost like a "Young Grasshopper" of the CZCW. I'd learned a lot during that meeting, and I was sure I'd be learning a lot more as the days passed. Lucky for me, Cliff was such a nice guy...

When I let Cliff's office that day, he'd given two things to go home, do. One, sit, and think about how I'd want to the show to pan out if I were just a fan sitting in the audience, and two, come up with the main event, and a story leading up to the main event. I took his advice, and honestly thinking like a fan made it much easier to come up with the main event, and what I wanted to portray. In between planning sessions, I was able to get onto my internet, and try to find out as much as I could about some of the other people I'd be booking for when I came across this...

http://a.imagehost.org/0324/EWR_net2.jpg

CZCW Announce Contest Winner

It's come down the line today that CZCW have announced a winner in their recent "Be The Booker" contest. And the winner is 24 year old Jackson Alexander! WRESTLECIRCLE had a chance to catch up with CZCW Owner Cliff Anderson for a comment.

"I've met with Jackson, and to be honest, I like the kid. He seems really excited to be apart of Revolution, as should all the fans of CZCW. Make sure you join us for the event, as for the first time in CZCW history, we'll be broadcasting live via viral video over the internet through CZCW.com."

It'll be interesting to see what Jackosn Alexander can bring to the table, although I'm sure it won't strew away from what your used to seeing in CZCW.

http://a.imagehost.org/0876/EWR_net3.jpg

!!!JAMES PRUDENCE TO SIGN WITH SWF!!!

It's come through the wire that James Prudence, current CZCW Coastal Zone Champion, is headed to SWF along with a number of other top Indy Wrestling stars. What does this mean for CZCW? Will This hurt them in the long run? Only time will tell.

When I'd read the story on James Prudence going to SWF, I think my heart stopped, because honestly, he'd been my favourite wrestler in CZCW since he teamed with Donnie J as The Flyboy's, and now, when I win this contest, and have a remote chance of meeting him, off he goes to SWF... But then I remember.

Wrestling-Heat.com was known for jumping the gun when it came to reporting "news" as they called it. For example, they had reported that CGC had folded, and that NOTBPW had bought them out, only hours later to report that the information that had received from their "un-named" source had been false.

I had two options, plan the main event without James Prudence, or go ahead with what I already had planned. I decided to wait until I heard James Prudence was gone from Cliff himself. Speaking of, it was time to meet with Cliff again...

"Yeah, I read what the bastards wrote! Really pissed me off too! I hate that site, and anyone who is involved with that site. My phone has been off the hook with calls on whether or not James is still with us, even James called, told me that he didn't know what the article was about."

"So it's not true then?"

"As far as I know, from what James has told me, he's still with me."

"That's fantastic!"

"Fantastic, maybe... But kid, you gotta learn something about this business alright. You never, ever, ever show weakness, alright. If James were to go, yes, it would probably hurt us, but you never give the idea that it would hurt us, understand?"

"I think I follow you..."

"What I mean is, the moment you let one of your guys know that without them, you'd probably have a rough time, that's when they try to take advantage of you. Always stay strong, no matter what."

"I understand."

"Good. Now lets see what you've got for me. Hope it's something good."

I handed him what looked like a high school final essay project that would make, or break my final mark. I just kind of stood there, and watched as he read through the write-up, tapping his finger to his chin, not showing any sign of emotion. Must have been five minutes before he spoke again.

"I like where this is going, I also like that you've went ahead and done two write up's in case that crap on Wrestling-Heat was true. I think we'll go with the first one, seems very promising."

Sounded like a compliment to me, but it's probably nothing seeing as I'm just a fan who won a contest. I was sure Cliff would take it into consideration, but wasn't expecting much after that.

"So you've got a main event, now comes part two of this process. Now, you've got to book an undercard that will keep your audience interested up until your main event takes place. In all honestly, this part of the process is what really measures your chops as a booker."

I was hearing everything he was saying, but I was still stuck in compliment city basking in what little glory I had. I finally clicked back in when he asked...

"How would you like to be featured on the show?"

Deer in the headlights, part two. Only this time, I wasn't coming back.

"Hey... Oh... Jackson? Did you hear me?"

I heard, but I didn't believe. He actually wants me to be apart of the show. As a fan, you'd think I'd have been dreaming of this moment for years, which I was, but now that it had arrived, I didn't know if I'd be able to handle it.

"You alright there, kid?"

"...Hmm... Oh yeah, I'm fine."

"So how 'bout it? Do you want to be on the show, or what?"

Some call this a turning point in a young man's life, I call it the scariest moment I've ever lived through. I say yes, and who knows what happens, I say no, and probably never have this opportunity again.

"Cliff, I'd be all about being on the show..."

Is it just me that doesn't have the pictures showing? i get hotlinking disabled please use thumbnails or text links? If so how and where do I turn them on?

Anyways like the work so far and we have seriously been missing a good czwc diary for a while so good luck.

Edging closer, and closer to my in-ring debut, I can't help but feel excited. I know that my tenure won't last past Revolution, but I've learned so much from Cliff in what little time I've spent with the man, that maybe this is the route I'd like to travel when it's time to come into my own. I've always wanted to be an in-ring performer, but never had I thought being behind-the-scenes would give me such a rush. Sitting in Cliff's office waiting for him to come in for our weekly meeting, I wonder if maybe this is all just a dream, and in a moments notice, I'm going to wake up, and this all never happened. That thought disapears as soon as the door swings open, and Cliff bursts through, smile from ear to ear, holding a large blue folder. I didn't realise it until right now, but Cliff really has a thing for blue...

"Just look at this list, my god what a list."

"What is it?"

"This, this my friend is the future of this company, this my friend is what is going to take us to the next level. This... Is a list. a list of all the recent signing's I've been able to put together for us to use at Revolution. Read it, and weap young man, read it, and weap!!!"

I don't think I'd ever seen Cliff this way, other then of course when he's behind the desk calling the action, getting right into it in hopes that his over the top antics would get the crowd going. I just couldn't believe he was going to let me in on his acquisition's. I jumped at the folder now sitting on his desk, and flipped through.

Cliff had definately been busy. I knew all but one name on this list, and quite frankly, I couldn't believe the talent Cliff had managed to scoop up. The biggest name on the list had to be Sean Deeley from CGC.

I also notice that there had been a release. I knew who it was, being a fan, and I know that the guy wasn't all that much of a big deal, but i decided to ask anyway.

"How come you released The American Flash?"

"Flash? I'll be honest with you Jackson, both Flash and I knew that this was coming for awhile now. We talked it over, and we both realised that him staying here would just be a waste of his talent. He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's just not what I'm looking for. I gave him a shot, and he did his best, that's all I can ask for. You have to know when to cut your losses, and move on."

I could see what Cliff was saying, but at the same time, I wonder what would have happened had he kept Flash. I'd seen that he was starting to gain a little momentum, and that he might make a push for something. Maybe it's that I'm not built for this business. Maybe I have to much compassion to make the decision to let someone go. Maybe it's that I'm still just a fan...

Is it just me that doesn't have the pictures showing? i get hotlinking disabled please use thumbnails or text links? If so how and where do I turn them on?

Anyways like the work so far and we have seriously been missing a good czwc diary for a while so good luck.

Me thinks you'd have to check in your options in the control panel, I had the "links insted of pictures" thing for a while, and then i went into options, and fixed it there.

Ok what do I need to fix then as I tried multiple things and still same thing and don't want to lower my security/privacy settingings apart from just allowing this. Photobucket pics work fine for me though.

Then sir, I have no idea. I'm not tech-savy by any means.

http://a.imagehost.org/0324/EWR_net2.jpg

CZCW ANNOUNCE REVOLUTION 2008 CARD

It seems as though everything is set for CZCW Revolution 2008, and "Be the Booker" Contest winner Jackson Alexander has delivered in terms of a stacked card. but one must ask themself how much of this card is Jackson Alexander, and how much of this card if Cliff Anderson? Never the less, the rundown for the card can be found below.

http://a.imagehost.org/0713/revologo.jpg

CZCW Coastal Zone Tag Team Championship

Remmy Skye/Frankie Perez© vs Bittersweet Inc.

Mikey James vs Marc Speed

Mainstream Hernandez vs Joey Beauchamp

Velocidad vs Rafael Ruiz

Plus so much more when CZCW hits the ring this Saturday night at The Snake Pit.

--------------------

Predictions Welcome

Skye/Perez vs Bittersweet Inc. - CZCW Tag Team Championship

Velocidad vs Rafael Ruiz

http://a.imagehost.org/0595/CZCW.jpg

The Snake Pit is an absolutely terrible place. This is my first visit, and I really hope it's my last. The heat is unbearable, the smell that for some reason just seems to linger, the overall appeal of this joint is non existant. And yet, for some strange reason, it just feels right. It's three hours prior to showtime, and already 500+ hungry CZCW fans stand in line, and wait for the doors to swing open so they can file into this place, and experience CZCW at it's best.

Ok... Maybe not it's best, but you get my drift. I can't thank Cliff enough for what he's done for me these past three weeks. He's taught me so much, and shown me just what it's like to be apart of this world. I've met with pretty much all the guys on the show tonight, and they too seem as if they don't mind having me around. All accept for Al Coleman, but that's probably because he's a douche anyway.

"Jackson, come over here a minute, I've got something for you."

That was Cliff motioning to me from across what they called "backstage". What it was was a hallway that was big enough to fit a few benchs in, and maybe a trash can.

"What's up Cliff?"

"Here... Take this, read it over, and memorize it as best you can."

One look, and I knew what it was. My script for my appearance on the show. It was actually going to happen. I was going to step into the ring in front of a live crowd, holding a mic, and trying to keep their attention. Public speaking, not my forte. But what choice do I have, it's on the run sheet.

"No problem, when do I go on."

"Don't worry, James here will be around to help you out."

And there he was... James Prudence standing not two feet in front of me. Starstuck... You can say that again.

"Your name is Jackson, right? Don't worry about a thing kid, you've got this. You'll see once the show starts running we all do our part to make it perfect."

This time, I actually didn't hear a word he said, all I could muster was the old smile, and nod routine. And then he just walked away...

"Alright Jackson, tonight's the night, you ready?"

I took a second, collected my thoughts, and fired back...

"Now... I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be..."

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/CZCW-1.jpg

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/revologo.jpg

CZCW Revolution 2008

Saturday, January 26th, 2008

From The Snake Pit

CZCW Commentary Team

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/cliffanderson.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/adriangarcia.jpg

Cliff Anderson & Adrian Garcia

Cliff Anderson: Hello fans, and welcome to CZCW Revolution 2008! I'm your host, Cliff Anderson with my NEW broadcast partner, Adrian Garcia!

Adrian Garcia: Thanks Cliff.

Cliff Anderson: Tonight fans, what an event we have for you as in our main event of the evening, we're going to see...

James Prudence Opens The Gate

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/jamesprudence.jpg

Before Cliff is able to finish his sentence, "Voodoo Child" blares out of the PA, and CZCW Coastal Zone Champion James Prudence comes from behind the curtain, and out onto the stage. Sauntering down the entrance way, some fans yell obsenities, while other die hard's cheer for the champ. Prudence then steps into the ring, and grabs a mic.

James Prudence: I have a question for this audience... And I hope that you moron's can help me out. My question is how can some punk kid win a contest to run this show here tonight, and not feature the CZCW Coastal Zone Champion, James Prudence... I just can't understand that. Because I know that each, and every one of you people here tonight bought a ticket in the hopes that for even a minute, you'd get the opportunity to see your favourite superstar do what he does best in this ring. Now I know you people may not realise this, but when your a champion, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and because I'm in a giving mood here tonight, I'm going to give you what you all want. And seeing as my plate is empty, I'm going to do something a little different. Now I know that there isn't one person in the back that can keep up with me in terms of talent, in terms of skill, in terms of pretty much anything really. So I'm just going to do this, I'm laying down the gauntlet boys. If there is anyone in the back who thinks they can go toe-to-toe with James Prudence, then bring your ass out here.

Rating: C-

Cliff Anderson: James Prudence with a open challange here, but I'm not sure that's sucha a good idea.

Adrian Garcia: Why not? James Prudence is the mecca, James Prudence is the be all, and end all of CZCW. He can do whatever he wants!

Sparrow Answer's The Call

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/mattsparrow.jpg

As Prudence stands in the ring, "Sober" begins to play, which can only mean one thing, and that's Matt Sparrow! The crowd pop's when Sparrow comes from behind the curtain, mic in hand, as the music dies down, and the crowd chant "SPARROW--SPARROW--SPARROW"!

Matt Sparrow: You really think your that good, don't you? You really think that you can come out here, step into the ring, and beat anybody, don't you? Well as far as I'm concerned, James, you can't... beat... me...

The crowd starts up their chant once again as Sparrow pears down at Prudence. Prudence raises the Coatal Zone Championship into the air, and the chant immediately turns into boo's towards Prudence.

Matt Sparrow: So James... I accept your challange! But under one condition. Seeing as your so confident, why don't you put that Coastal Zone Championship title on the line, right here, tonight!

The crowd starts up once again, with all eyes on James Prudence. Prudence takes a second to look out at the crowd, and then to his championship. And with a quick glance at Sparrow, Prudence shakes his head yes, signifying that the two will meet later on for the CZCW Coastal Zone Championship!

Rating: D

Adrian Garcia: Who the hell does Matt Sparrow think he is? Does he realise what he just got himself into?

Cliff Anderson: Seems like he does, because now he has a shot at the Coastal Zone Championship! But coming up next, we've got two brand new CZCW stars going at it as Rafael Ruiz goes one on one with the exciting Velocidad!

Adrian Garcia: Who? Velocidad... Well, this should be quick.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/velocidad.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/vs.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/rafaelruiz.jpg

Velocidad vs Rafael Ruiz

To say is was total domination would be a gross understatement. From the early stages, as in when the bell rang, Velocidad tried to go to his fast-pased offence. But before he was even able to use one offensive move, Ruiz used his experience to control the youngster. And from there, the match could be called a suplex expo. Countless throws, each once more devistating then the last to the point where the fans were counting how many throws were used. Following a dirty looking over throw german suplex, a broken Velocidad endures the Ruiz Wrench for close to four seconds before tapping out, giving 'The Mexican Pitbull' the victory.

Rating: E+

Cliff Anderson: The Mexican Pitbull is a dangerous, dangerous man. What a show put on by Rafael Ruiz.

Adrian Garcia: What? What happened? I bent down to tie my shoes before the match starts, and when I come back, Rafael Ruiz is your winner. Told it would be quick.

Cliff Anderson: Never the less, coming up next is yet another contest featuring two new athletes to CZCW, Mainstream Hernandez, and Joey Beauchamp!

Adrian Garcia: I'll be honest with you Cliff, I don't know how this one is going to go. Probably because I really just don't care...

Cliff Anderson: Nice Adrian... Real nice.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/mainstreamhernandez.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/vs.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/joeybeauchamp.jpg

Fast paced offence was the tune of this match, as both men squared off early looking to take control of the other. Both men seemed pretty evenly match until Beauchamp would take advantage after an overzelous Hernandez would run shoulder first into the turnbuckle. From there, Beauchamp would take a different route, and try and slow the pace which really didn't go over well with the fans, who seemed to be turned off by the match near the end. With Beauchamp having the upper hand, he tried a number of times to get the pinfall, only to come up with repetitive two-counts which really started to get to him. Following a seriously close two, Beauchamp gets in the face of CZCW referee Pee-Wee Germaine, who doesn't back down. Hernandez is able to take advantage of a distracted Beauchamp, rolling him up for the quick pin, and victory.

Rating: E-

Cliff Anderson: and that's what happens when you take your eye of the ball here in CZCW.

Adrian Garcia: That looked like a quick count to me Anderson, Germaine should be shown the door after that kind of stunt!

Cliff Anderson: It was the same count through out the match, and you know it.

Adrian Garcia: I hope Mainstream Hernandez has trouble sleeping tonight knowing that he just stole this victory!

Farrah's Running The Show

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/farrahhesketh.jpg

Before we can get to our next match, the familiar voice of Farrah Hesketh is heard as she walks out from the back, and onto the stage. The fans cheer for her as she speaks.

Farrah Hesketh: I bet your wondering why I'm up here, and not sitting behind the desk with my old friend Cliff down there. That's because in a deal that was finalized earlier today, I am now the Head of Executive Relations in CZCW! And in my first order of business, I've been asked to come out here, and tell you about the biggest signing in the 15 year history of this company. And he will be in action next month when CZCW presents Vendetta 2008 from right here at The Snake Pit! So without further ado, I'm proud to announce that debuting for CZCW next month will be none other then SHOOTER SEAN DEELEY!!!

The crowd goes into a frenzy at the announcement of Sean Deeley being at Vendetta as Farrah waves to her fans, and exits the stage to the back.

Rating: D+

Cliff Anderson: What an announcement from our new Head of Executive Relations, Farrah Hesketh. Shooter Sean Deeley will be an Vendetta next month!

Adrian Garcia: Head of Executive Relations?

Cliff Anderson: Yeah... And?

Adrian Garcia: So what your saying is that Farrah Hesketh is the new HoER for CZCW!

Cliff Anderson: That's real classy Adrian...

Adrian Garcia: I'm just calling it as I'm seeing it...

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/mikeyjames.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/vs.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/marcspeed.jpg

A definate contrast of styles between the two where Mikey James is trying to use quick striking to try and get control over Speed, who wouldn't allow that by using quick counter wrestling, and taking James down. It came across more an a shoot fight rather then a wrestling match, which the crowd didn't seem to take to. they didn't mind it, but it wasn't what they were expecting. Mikey James would finally gain some momentum in the match-up, quickly on his way to picking up the win when from out of nowhere, Shooter Sean Deeley hits the ring, and attacks Mikey. Where Pee-Wee was, no ones knows, but he somehow gets away with the attack, which left Marc Speed to take advantage of a downed Mikey James for the pin.

Rating: E+

Adrian Garcia: So the HoER comes out here, and says that Sean Deeley will be at Vendetta next month, and yet here he comes out here tonight to make a mark on Mikey James! Brilliant!

Cliff Anderson: You call it brilliant, I call it under handed, and dirty. and for some reason, this crowd was completely behind Deeley all the way!

Adrian Garcia: Of course they were, it's Sean Deeley Cliff, Shooter Sean Deeley!

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/vendettalogo.jpg

CZCW Vendetta 2008

Saturday, February 23rd 2008

From The Snake Pit

CZCW Coastal Zone Tag Team Championship

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/CZCW_Tag.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/CZCW_Tag.jpg

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/alcoleman.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/insanemachine.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/vs.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/frankieperez.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/remmyskye.jpg

Bittersweet Inc. vs Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye

The experience of Bittersweet Inc. as a tag team really played to their advantage as they were able to seperate Perez from Skye early, and cut the ring in half. Realy working Perez, it looked as though it was in the bag for Bittersweet Inc until a surge from Perez caused a race for the tag between Frankie, and Al Coleman. Machine gets the tag, and so does Skye who flies into the ring, hitting both Machine, and Coleman. All four men are in the ring battling it out, causing Pee-Wee to lose control, and in the confusion, Perez locks on the P-Clutch, causing Insane Machine to tap out.

Rating: D-

Adrian Garcia: Frankie Perez was not the legal man, I'm telling you Cliff, Pee-Wee has to go!

Cliff Anderson: What a match that was between these two teams, but still Tag Team Champions, Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye!

Alexander's Not So Warm Welcome

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/jacksonalexander.jpg

Cliff Anderson & Adrian Garcia get up from behind the announce position, and step into the ring. Both of them have mic's in their hands, and Cliff starts to speak to the crowd, all the while the fans chant "CZCW--CZCW--CZCW"!

Cliff Anderson: How are you fans feeling tonight! What a show it's been so far! Perez & Skye just retained thier Tag Team Championship! Mainstream Hernandez picks up the win over Joey Beauchamp! And up next, Matt Sparrow challanges James Prudence for the Coastal Zone Championship!

Adrian Garcia: Hold on Cliff! I think your forgetting some very important information. Perez & Skye retain their championship in controversy due to Frankie Perez not being the legal man... Mainstream Hernandez defeats Joey Beauchamp after stealing a victory when Joey was clearly voicing his concerns with the worst referee in wrestling over his count speed, and you forgot to mention that Rafael Ruiz destroyed Velocidad, and Marc Speed takes down Mikey James WITHOUT the help of Sean Deeley.

Cliff Anderson: What do you mean without...

Adrian Garcia: You heard me, without the help of Sean Deeley. He was only out there for support, and that's it!

Cliff Anderson: Whatever you say Adrian... I'm starting to think you weren't such a great idea after all.

Adrian just looks on as Cliff continues, a smug smile on his face.

Cliff Anderson: As you all know, this past month, we held a contest for the fans to have a chance to "Be The Booker" for this event, and right now, I want to bring out the person who won that contest, and is responsible for tonight's action, ladies, and gentlemen, Jackson Alexander!

"The Final Countdown" begins to play as Jackson alexander walks out to a cheering crowd. Walking down the ramp, he grasps hands with the fans before jumping into the ring. Cliff hands him a mic, and both he and Garcia leave the ring.

Jackson Alexander: What Up Snake Pit! Yeah! I'm so excited to be here tonight! Yeah! How's everybody doing tonight? Yeah! I gotta tell you, this has been my dream since I was a little kid, standing inside this ring, in front of this crowd, this is more then I've ever dreamed of. And to be here, I can now live my life a happy man!

Some of the fans mock him, some of the fans listen to him, most of them cheer him on just as "Voodoo", the semi-popular Godsmack song hits the PA which means that Plague for some reason is coming out to the ring. His cold eyes pear into Jackson as he makes his way down to the ring. Stepping in, he grabs the mic from Jackson, and begins to speak.

Plague: Are you enjoying yourself? Are you having a good time here, wasting my time, and wasting the time of these peices of garbage out here. Normalling I would give a damn about these people, but when it comes to people like you coming into a ring I've sweat, I've bleed, I've payed my dues to be in, and all you've done is win a contest, I can't help but feel like I have to do something. So that's why I'm here. I need to rid the world of people like you. and how do you ask do I plan to do that. It's simple, really. Just like this...

Plague then takes the mic, and smashes it into the face of Jackson! Plague then stomps on the fan while he's down, beating him senseless. After Plague finishes his assault, he stands over Jackosn, and points at Cliff sitting at ringside. He says something to Cliff that can't really be made out thanks to his mask, and then he leaves the ring.

Cliff Anderson: What an evil son of a...

Adrian Garcia: You have to see where Plague is coming from. I do!

Cliff Anderson: If you feel that way, then your just as sick as Plague...

CZCW Costal Zone Championship

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/CZCW_Championship.jpg

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/mattsparrow.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/vs.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/jamesprudence.jpg

Matt Sparrow vs James Prudence

This match started with both men jockying for position, feeling each other out. And when fans were expecting Prudence to dominate, Sparrow stayed toe-to-toe with the champion as the offense in this match was pretty equal. Prudence would eventually get ahead of the game, and start to pick apart Sparrow. Prdunce would continue his attack for the better part of the match until Sparrow uses the fans to get back into the game. Quickening the pace, Sparrow looks to put the finishing touches on Prudence. Sparrow is up on the top rope, ready to come down onto Prudence when Donnie J comes from out of nowhere, and knocks Sparrow off the top! Pee-Wee see's it, and instantly disqualifies Prudence.

Adrian Garcia: Are you paying attention Cliff, because your witnessing The Fly Boy's reunion right before your eyes!

Cliff Anderson: Why Donnie J, Why?

A Sparrow is Saved by a Pheonix

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/donniej.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/jamesprudence.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/mattsparrow.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/ultimatepheonix.jpg

Donnie J, and James Prudence continue this two on one assault, the fan starting to throw their empty beer cups into the ring. the assault continues when from behind the curtain, Ultimate Pheonix flies down the entrance, and into the ring, going for Prudence first, knocking him out of the ring. Donnie J realises what's happened, and goes for Ultimate Pheonix, who disposes of him over the top rope, and out to the floor. Both Prudence, and Donnie J meet at the foot of the entrance, pointing and screaming at Pheonix. Sparrow finally gets to his feet, and see's what Pheonix has done. The two men shake hands in the ring, and Pheonix holds up Sparrows hand in victory as the show comes to a close.

--------------------

Overall Rating: D

It'll be interesting to see what you do with the CZCW title as I'm sure Prudence has joined, or will join, SWF at some point early on in your game (barring any sort of in-game edit of contracts).

I like how you left the door relatively open as to who could possibly take his place atop CZCW as Donnie (a fav of mine despite getting trashed on the boards), Ultimate Phoenix (everyone's favorite indy star), and Matt Sparrow (Another favorite of mine).

Keep up the good work. Liked the first show quite well.

Cheers.

Thanks for the positive feedback. This is the first dynasty where I don't feel like I've stalled out of ideas. I guess thats what the C-Verse will do for you.

------------

Predictions Leaderboard

Hyde Hill: 3/4

BHK1978: 3/4

------------

I hope to have the next entry up by Wednesday hopefully. Until then.

And as it was, it seemed my time in CZCW from a backstage perspective had come to an end. I'd learned a lot this past month shadowing Cliff as he went through the steps to producing a successful show, and hopefully, although it probably would never happen, I'd like to do it all again. The thrill of the fan living the dream. The Snake Pit was starting to empty out as the wrestler's and the fans who'd stayed around after the show were starting to file out back to the real world, far from professional wrestling. From what I could tell, Cliff, Farrah, and James were the only people left here besides myself. I just didn't think it was time to leave, because when I did, it would all be over.

"Eh Jackson, you just gonna sit there all night, or you gonna come celebrate a great show with us?"

Cliff was especially pleased with the show, saying something along the lines of it definately helping CACW's popularity, and it probably boosted the company in the long run. Smile from ear to ear, we walked out of The Snake Pit, and I travelled with Cliff. He kept going on and on about how much he'd liked the show, and how surprised he'd been that my vision had been basically along the lines with which he wanted to move the company. I kept drifting in and out really, thinking about what I was going to do tommorow. the great job search begins I guess, or maybe I'll ride the unemployed train for a while.

"So listen kid, what I'm getting at is... Well, I guess I'm asking... Would you like to come on, be my wing man so to speak."

I heard wing man, and realised what he'd just asked, it was as if I'd been paying full attention the entire time.

"Your offering me a job?"

"Yep, and it's your if you want it. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret here. I'm getting older Jackson, you know. Time hasn't been to good to me. I guess what I'm getting at is... When I get too old for this game, which believe me isn't going to be for a while yet, I'm gonna need to stand back, and let someone else take over. And working with you this past month, it's given me a chance to see just how much you love this aspect of the job, sure it might not have been for you at first, but you've grown. I can see that. Which is why I want you to take this job."

His words ran through my head like a lighting bolt, crashing around, I wasn't sure what to think. But I did know what to say next.

"Cliff, it would be an honor..."

When you use the term "dive bar" normally you think of some hole in the wall establishment where the barkeep is usually an out of shape Italian man who consider's himself a top athlete in his prime, or an alright looking chick whose contracted far to many sexually transmitted diseases to count. This particular bar had the latter of the two. Her name was Tiffany, and she was only working this job to put herself through college... I'm sure.

"What a night, just couldn't have gone any better. The crowd was into it, Farrah real nailed her new role, James and Donnie getting back together really sent the crowd into a frenzy. Just perfect."

Cliff's had far to many already, but I guess he's celebrating. As am I, now that I'm going to be doing this full time. And the fact that Cliff see's so much in me to give me the chance, I don't know what to say.

"And you know what else kid, your going to do even better, I can just feel it. I just know that I'm making the right call here."

It's probably the booze talking but what really matters is that he said it. I'm on top of the world right now, it just can't get any better. and then he walked in...

"Well Cliff, looks like your having a good night..."

"What? I'll be damned, if it isn't my old friend Rich Eisen."

The owner of the biggest wrestling promotion in the United States is now standing in front of me, his suit a perfect fit, his hair a rock, not moving a single strand out of place. Cliff offered him a seat, but it didn't look as if he was waiting for the offer.

"So what do I owe this appearance Rich?"

"I was just down to see your show, you know that I've had my eye on a few of your guys for sometime, and I wanted to see for myself what the hype was all about."

"And were you impressed?"

"Impressed? that's probably not the word I'd use, maybe something like amused, or maybe pleased. It takes quite a bit for me to be impressed, after all, I do have the most talented group of athletes working for me, but I'll admit, you had a pretty good show there for what it is you do."

"I guess I could take that as a compliment."

Rich hadn't even pretended to notice I was there, and why would he, I was just a fan who won a contest, remember. I had no business being around these guys. You could see where this conversation was going, and yet it still seemed like a surprise when it finally came about.

"I'll cut to the chase here Cliff, I don't have all night to be sitting in this fine establishment. I want James Prudence to come work for me, and because I'm such a nice guy, I wanted to run it by you before I up and..."

"Steal the figure head of my company."

"I didn't want to put it in those words, but if you must."

You could see that Cliff was trying to hold back, after all this was an impromtu business meeting these two were having right now.

"What did James say?"

"Haven't even asked him yet, and that story on Wrestlecircle, that was one of my guys jumping the gun on me. He's now been let go."

"If you want to ask him, he's just over there, sitting with Rita."

I knew that pained Cliff in the worst way, because he was almost positive that James would be leaving, which would really put him in a bad spot.

"You know Cliff, this isn't anything personal, it's all..."

"Business... I know Rich, it's all business."

"...Right."

As Rich walked towards James, I wondered what it would mean for Cliff if James were to leave. I know what he'd said to me in his office when the "story" broke on Wrestlecircle, about not showing just how much you need your talent, but I really wondered what would happen to Cliff. And as Rich talked with James, and James looked at Cliff, I knew that it would be a very tense couple of days. So deep in thought, I didn't even realise that Cliff had gotten up, and walked out of the bar...

<p></p><div style="text-align:center"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24113" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/EWR_net2.jpg</span></div><div style="text-align:center"></div><div><p></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:14px"><span style="color:RoyalBlue">Breaking News</span></span></span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="color:Red">!!!James Prudence Stays With CZCW!!!</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px">Source's inside SWF have broken the story to Wrestlecircle that current CZCW Coastal Zone Champion James Prudence has turned down an offer to work with Supreme Wrestling Federation! Given the error made by Wrestling-Heat earlier this month, no one is really sure what to make of this story. But as of this moment, James Prudence reamins with CZCW. We'll have more for you as this story progresses.</span></span></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p> <span style="color:White">---</span></p>

"Is it true?"

"Yes, it's true, he turned them down!"

"Holy ****!"

Talking with Cliff on the phone, and talking to him in person are two very different experiences. Over the phone, it's like he breaks into his commentary voice, and sounds way different, more like he's calling a match instead of having a conversation.

"I just got off the phone with James, he told me that he listened to their offer, and that he didn't like what they were giving him."

"That's awesome!"

"I told him he was crazy for not taking any kind of offer they were giving him, but my god, I couldn't be happier."

"Me either, when I read it on Wrestlecircle, I wasn't sure what to believe, but if he said it himself, then I guess we're game."

"No doubt. Listen, we have to start planning now for the next show, everybody whose anybody will want to see what we do now. I want you in my office tommorow morning, primed and ready kid. Tommorow starts a new day in CZCW..."

I hung up the phone, smile on my face, and my heart racing. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. But Cliff was right, "Tommorow starts a new day in CZCW." And without question it would be something I'd never forget.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center"><span>http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/CZCW-1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px">This is it. My first official day on the job, working with Cliff Anderson as an assistant booker for CZCW. And to think that just 43 days ago, I was sitting in front of a blurry computer screen reading about a contest. Just goes to show that anything truly can happen in life. And my life was just starting to unfold.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> ---------------------</p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px">Sitting in what was now my new office a.k.a the former storage closet, I sat and pondered of what to do next. Sure Cliff would be the top guy when it came to making decisions as it pertains to shows, I didn't expect to take full control over the show by any means, but I did have a job to do, and to do that job, I needed to know what I was working with. Sitting in front of me on my "desk" was a manilla folder containing anything, and everything I'd need to know about CZCW. I took a read through, and found out about a lot of the new guys Cliff had brought in. I'd already known about Shooter Sean, but the others, some of them I didn't even know what Cliff had in mind.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24113" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline">CZCW Roster</span></strong></span></span><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:Blue">*Blue*</span></span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> Face</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:Red">*Red*</span></span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> Heel</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline">CZCW Main Event</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Donnie J</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">James Prudence</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:Blue">Matt Sparrow</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Shooter Sean Deeley</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Ultimate Pheonix</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline">CZCW Mid Card</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:Red">Al Coleman</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:Blue">Flying Jimmy Foxx</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Fox Mask</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Frankie Perez</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Insane Machine</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Jacob Jett</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Jake Idol</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Jeremiah Moose</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Mainstream Hernandez</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Marc Speed</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Masked Cougar</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Mikey James</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Plague</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Rafael Ruiz</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Remmy Skye</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Snap Dragon</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline">CZCW Opening Act</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:Red">Jackpot Jordan</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Joey Beauchamp</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:blue">Velocidad</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="color:red">Zeus Maxmillion</span></span></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px">Talented, definately. But how to use them was something I'd have to tap into. I'd already had an idea about what to do in terms of the Main Event situation, now that James is definately with us, but the rest, again, I was at a loss. Thank god for Cliff.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="color:Blue">"So what do you have for me Jackson?"</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> Cliff entered my office all smiles awaiting what I'd thought would be a definate no in terms of our next event card.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="color:blue">"Jackson... Why isn't James on this card?"</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> I froze up. I knew that I'd run into a problem whn I handed him this card, especially considering the news surrounding James, and his not signing with SWF. I tried to explain myself to him, thinking my reasoning was falling on deaf ears, so it may not have been as convincing as I would have liked. when I finished, Cliff looked up from the card, looked me straight in the face, and said...</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="color:blue">"You know what Jackson, I trust you."</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> I think I wet myself... Nope, we're ok. I did however go all deer in the headlights again, I wish I wouldn't, because it makes me look like an idiot.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12px"><strong><span style="color:blue">"I want you to send this out to all the websites, get posters made up, this is what were going with. This is Vendetta 2008."</span></strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> --------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24113" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center"><span>http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/EWR_net2.jpg</span><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline">CZCW Vendetta 2008 Card Announced</span></strong></p><p> Following a great first showing by young Jackson Alexander, who now officially working with CZCW in some capacity, CZCW are back again with Vendetta 2008 which should be, by all accounts, just as good as the Revolution, if not even better. The card is of course subject to change.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/qfreshpro/FTW%20TEW%20Diary/CZCW%20Diary%20Album/vendettalogo.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:Red">CZCW Vendetta 2008</span></span></strong></p><p> <em>From The Snake Pit</em></p><p><em> Saturday February 23rd, 2008</em></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:14px">MAIN EVENT</span></span></strong></p><p> Donnie J vs Ultimate Pheonix</p><p> </p><p> Plus</p><p> Plague vs Jackson Alexander</p><p> Jacob Jett vs Shooter Sean Deeley</p><p> Mainstream Hernandez vs Marc Speed</p><p> Snap Dragon vs Velocidad</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote>

<p>Donnie J vs <strong>Ultimate Phoenix</strong></p><p>

<strong>Plague</strong> vs Jackson Alexander</p><p>

Jacob Jett vs <strong>Shooter Sean Deeley</strong></p><p>

<strong>Mainstream Hernandez</strong> vs Marc Speed</p><p>

<strong>Snap Dragon</strong> vs Velocidad</p>

"Well that's just it you see, the beauty of being a man in my position gives me the opportunity to bounce back from certain disapointments when it comes to signing new talent. When James Prudence decided he'd rather work for some minor league promotion that will never make it's way out of the coast then for my globally recognized juggernaut, that was his decision, and a very stupid one at that..."

Rich Eisen rambling on about James Prudence not signing with SWF brought two things to my mind. One, he's a very bitter man who really gets upset when he doesn't get what he wants. Two, the more he talks smack about us, the better it's going to be come February 23rd when we hold our next event. I was on cloud nine at the moment, and Rich... Well this interview he was giving basically stuck to the same tone through out. About how he was disapointed, about how SWF is a giant, and about how they were going to continue to rule the "Sports Entertainment" business as long as he was in charge. Lucky for us, Cliff isn't looking to be a Sports Entertainer.

"Can you believe this guy?"

Almost on cue, Cliff comes walking in my stroffice (storage room office... See what I did there.) With James in tow. they both take a seat, Cliff smiles, and looks at James.

"You know, you may have made a mistake here James."

"Might be right Cliff, but I'm going to let you in on a litle secret of my own. F*ck Rich Eisen. I see what he does with guys like me, scoops them up from the "Minors" as he calls it, throws them into the spotlight for what five, maybe six, months before they flounder around the mid card, or fall into some rediculous tag team. I like what I have here, and sure, they might have offered me more money, but theres a peice of me that belongs to this place, and now, I want to make it grow."

"James... I can't offer you more money."

"No... S*it, thats what I was totally going for."

Both men shared a laugh, I wasn't sure if I should oblige considering I was still starstruck by the fact that James Prudence was sitting a mere three feet away.

"Now Jackson, I don't want Vendetta to revolve around this situation with James, and Rich, I'd rather pretend like it wasn't happening, and in the long run, we'll look like the better company for it. Rich Eisen is going to trash us, he's going to try to knock us down, and stomp us out, but if we stick to your plan, I think that we'll be alright."

My plan... He just said stick to my plan. I'm a 24 year old high school dropout who 45 days ago cut meat at a deli counter. My plan... Did I even have one?

"As far as I'm concerned, any future business ventures with that company no longer exist. So to answer your question, I want nothing to do with CZCW."

Just like James said, F*ck Rich Eisen.

Archived