SWF: Fallen but not broken

O.O.C. I'm really excited about this diary and can't wait to get right into it. The backstory is rather extensive, but I think, hope you guys enjoy it. The diary is actually going to take place starting January 2010. I haven't played TEW in about 2 months, maybe more and can't wait to jump right into this game...anyway enough of all that.)

March 2006

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RichardEisen.jpg

Richard Eisen paced around his 500 square foot office sipping a bottle of water. In his other hand he was holding the latest ratings from their most recent PPV entitled Nothing to Lose, but the truth was Eisen had everything to lose. His company Supreme Wrestling Federation had just had their worst PPV in a year and their stock was down a whole point in the past 3 months. A quick calculation in his head told him that was 3.4 million dollars gone out of his lucrative back account. It wasn’t the money he was worried about at 51 he had all the money he was going to need in life and as long as he could keep his third wife, Heather, who was twenty five years his younger at bay then a few million was small potatoes. His reputation however was at stake and that was something no dollar amount could compare to. Here was a man who brought wrestling to its knees and made it the billion dollar industry it was today, and what did he have to show for it a more vocal audience than ever before all screaming at him that his shows suck while more and more DAVE posters make their way to HIS television shows. He slammed the spreadsheet hard on the Magnolia table and walked to his window overlooking all of New England. He was better than everyone of those inbred hicks walking hundreds of feet below him and he wasn’t about to let some degenerate promotion run by a bunch of thugs bring the empire he created to its knees, something had to be done. The intercom in his office beeped and Cindy the 21 year old secretary who was hired more on looks than skill came softly over the speaker.

“Mr. Eisen a Mr. A. is here to see you.”

Mr. A. was recommended to Richard by a friend of a friend. He was labeled as a professional consultant for large fortune 500 companies, but the term was vague and to be honest Richard had no idea why the man was here.

“Thank you, send him in.” Richard said back to the intercom and a small locked clicked on his dark oak doors as a thin blonde haired blue eyed girl opened the door smiling briefly at Richard as she was followed by a shady looking man wearing a black trench coat and had at least three day stubble on his face. Richard offered him a seat, then the usually pleasantries were made. Richard offered him a bottled water, maybe some coffee or a soda? Mr. A declined all three and as Cindy disappeared and the electronic lock on the door clicked the two business men jumped right in.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/TheGrandAvatar.jpg

“I’ll be honest with you Mr…”

“A.”

“A, that’s it? Does it stand for anything?”

No, just A is fine.”

“Ok then. Mr. A, I’ll be honest I’m not exactly sure what it is you do.”

Upon scheduling the meeting last week Richard had gotten all of his staff to dig up what little they could on Mr. A and his company Global Enterprises. And from what they found this was a man who virtually didn’t exist. There was no paper trail of any sort, which was to be expected without an actual name, but even his company was mysterious. Aside from the basic web page that claimed they were professional consultants for a few major companies the file was pretty thin.

Mr. A on the other hand, had all the information he needed on Richard Eisen. He was 51 years old, had two sons Eric and Jerry both products of his first marriage and both currently working for him at SWF. He had founded SWF back in 1972 and slowly made it into the global powerhouse it is today. He is on wife number three, the typical trophy wife, and has 198.5 million dollars in total assets. Richard knew Mr. A knew none of this of course and that’s how it would be for the duration f their meeting.

“My job is very simple Mr. Eisen we regulate the balance of things, and we do this very quietly. We pull a few strings, make a few phone calls and the end result is always the same.” He paused briefly for dramatic effect, he could read Richard like a book and he wanted to make sure everything he was saying sank in. “The people with the money, the hard workers who scraped and clawed their way to the top while everybody else just held on for the ride, we ensure they stay right where they should be on top.”

A brief smile crept over the face of Richard Eisen this was music to his ears, finally someone who was on his side. The smile faded quickly, as a man of business he knew not to let his guest see his satisfaction, but it was much to late for that. Richard cleared his throat and spoke. “And just so we are clear here, what exactly is it that your little company is going to do for me?”

“For a nominal fee, I can guarantee you that by this time next year DAVE will be no more and you will be able to once again focus your attentions on more…pressing matters.”

“And how, exactly do you plan to make this happen? I’ve tried a buyout and that piece of **** Vibert laughed in my face.”

“The details are unimportant Mr. Eisen, in fact the less you know the better, let me just assure you this isn’t the first time my company has been called in. We are very good at what we do, and we are very discreet about it. Meaning the less people know the better.”

This was sounding very good to Richard; the more he talked with this Mr. A the more he liked him. “What size fee are we talking about here?”

Mr. A grinned he knew that Eisen was hooked, they were always hooked once they started asking the price as if the money was really a factor. “We need 3 million to bring it all together.”

“3 million, what in the world for?” Richard tried to act shocked, outraged even, but his acting was bad. No wonder they are losing ground in the ratings, A thought to himself.

“1 million is going to be to get all the assets we need to launch our little assault, another million to implement the chain of events that will eventually see DAVE close its doors, then the last million as a service fee. The price isn’t negotiable. And let’s be frank with each other Mr. Eisen you just lost more than that in one quarter, imagine the next year, or five.”

Richard’s face grew red with anger, how dear he throw numbers at him like that, but then again he was right and Richard knew it. The fact of the matter was simple Richard was starting to lose money and the share holders wouldn’t be happy. 3 million to get rid of this problem for good sure as hell sounded good to Richard.

“And you’re sure all this is untraceable?”

“Yes, the first 2 million you will make out to our company Global Enterprises for consultation services, completely legit. The third million you will wire to our account in the Camen’s and that will be completely untraceable.”

“And how long before DAVE is no more?”

“It’s hard to say really, a lot just depends on how much of a fight they put up, but I would say by this time next year Hardcore wrestling will be virtually unknown to the world once again.”

This brought a toothy smile to Richard’s face and he brought in a bottle of Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam to toast and celebrate.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 2006

It had been 3 months since Richard had allowed the mysterious man know only as Mr. A into his life. He had dumped three million dollars into what he was told would be a sure thing and waited patiently in his high rise office building looking for results. So far very little had happened, he and Mr. A would have a meeting usually over a secure line where Mr. A would assure Richard at least three times that everything was in order. As Richard looked over the figures however he was unsure. Sure DAVE’s attendance had dropped off maybe a 500 or so fans, but that was to be expected and wasn’t going to be anything that was going to make them bankrupt, and while the matches seemed a little below standard for DAVE audiences their PPV deal was allowing them to gain more and more ground by the month. Richard looked over the internet dirt sheets about each promotion. According to one website SWF’s last PPV Times of Trouble was about par to the rest of the shows for the year and the “experts” graded it a B-. Great, Richard thought to himself, par with the year isn’t going to win him any fans on Wall Street. His stock was holding steady these days at $16.00 a share down already 4 dollars since their peak this time last year. Meanwhile, that same site was saying DAVE was the next big thing, and while their previous PPV was slightly off the mark, getting a C+, this so called expert had no doubt they were going to bounce back. Eisen angrily turned off the computer then buzzed his assistant and told her to book him a massage this afternoon. His sons could handle business for the rest of the day, he needed to relax.

At this very same time on the other side of the nation Mr. A was involved in a very tense phone conversation. He had spoke to one of his former clients, a man by the name of Joey Lake who just happened to be the head of American Option the PPV carrier that DAVE was using to really make headway. Joey explained to Mr. A that while their past PPV was subpar, typically DAVE is one of the most watched programs on American Option and while not being a gold mind by any means, they were certainly pulling their weight in the agreement. All this information was music to the ears of Mr. A who had slowly launched a very aggressive but dissect campaign against DAVE calling out to parents to start regulating what their kids were watching. He even went as far as to get one state senator to make it the topic of discussion in the capital. The results were exactly what he was looking for, weaken DAVE just enough so he could move in for the kill.

“Let me ask you something Joe, who was there for you when you were nothing more than a punk kid running errands for the exacts at some damn public broadcasting station.”

Joey swallowed hard, he knew where this was leading and he hated it, but the man was right all of his success was due to the path Mr. A and his company had forged for him.

“It’s simply Joe, did these guys make you any money in June?”

“Well no, but in the months prior…”

“Listen to yourself Joey, you’re talking like a fan not a business man. The fact of the matter is these rogues cost your company money last month, there’s no guarantee they won’t do it again. And to make matters worse there are guys on Capital Hill talking about banning that kind of violence across the nation, you don’t want to be in those cross hairs do you? To be named the network that let all this mayhem continue when you had the power to stand against them?”

Joey had heard the rumors that some big name Senator was up there talking about putting a stop to violence on television and the such, but he had no idea it was to the level Mr. A was describing. Of course he also had no idea that same senator was on Mr. A’s payroll and we agreed to make an ass of himself for a couple months for a nice $750,000 bonus. The truth was this was all part of the plan. He bought that senator three years ago when he was a nobody and he bought Joey here ten years prior grooming him to one day run a huge television corporation so he could do exactly had he was doing now. Mr. A was a puppet master and a damn good one at that. It took another 20 or 30 minutes of convincing but soon Joey was on the phone with a very vocal very upset Phil Vibert who was threatening to blow the entire station up for the way this deal was ending. Joey knew he was just blowing off steam, or at least he hoped he was. Mr. A decided that Richard could use some good news and called him on the secure line to let him know before anyone else; DAVE had just lost their PPV deal.

August 2006

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/PhilVibert.jpg

After losing their PPV deal DAVE was in a study decline. They had lost more money in the month of July than they expected to lose all year, and without another PPV provider things were starting to look bleak for the once rapidly growing promotion. Phil Vibert sat in his office and cursed Joey Lake and American Option for single handedly destroying his company. He called every other PPV carrier in the nation and tried to secure deals, but with some punk Senator on the hill crying about increased violence on television and the need to regulate it no one was willing to take a chance on such a hardcore company. Of course, Phil would never admit any of this to the guys. They had been dragged thru hell and he couldn’t break their spirits. He simply told his ring generals to rally the troops, the more quality shows they put on the more the networks had to listen. The result was something not even Mr. A saw coming, DAVE began putting on legendary match after legendary match. They showed just how resilient they could be and for at least a few weeks it looked as if they may actually succeed despite losing their PPV contract. But Mr. A wasn’t running some back water company that would simply throw in the towel. He to rallied the troops, in the form of another 2 million dollars in donations from varies organizations, that at least on the books seemed completely legit. He used this money to call in another favor, one that would not only leave DAVE dazed and confused, but would also give him even more leverage in the years to come against Richard Eisen and SWF.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SamStrong.jpg

Sam Strong sipped a cold beer while sitting on his back porch talking to his wife. He had been retired for over a year and sometimes wondered if it were the right decision. As much as he enjoyed spending time at home with his wife and training his daughter to be the best wrestler the world had ever seen, he missed the rush he felt listening to the screaming fans as he cut a promo. The ring of the telephone took him out of his daze and the voice on the other end nearly gave near 60 year old man a heart attack. Danny had explained to Sam that he was on his last leg with USPW, he had taken them as far as he could and he wanted to get out of the cut throat business of being an owner and focus more on his announcing. Sam was taken back, he had no clue where any of this was coming from. On the few occasions the two men got together Danny had always said he loved USPW and never regretted leaving SWF and forming his own company. Of course, what Sam also didn’t realize was that Danny was just given 1.5 million from an unnamed source for stepping down and letting Sam Strong take the reins. Danny went on to explain to Sam that while he couldn’t make any more headway with USPW there wasn’t a doubt in his mind Sam could. The family friendly product alone should have been enough to land them a television deal, especially with all the crying lately about violence on TV. Plus Sam Strong had face value, something USPW was seriously lacking. It didn’t take much for Sam to agree to come in and take the project from Danny and Mr. A had already lined up a TV network to start airing their shows.

This is just brilliant. Wrapping all the major headlines in the Cornellverse into one. This is rivetting.

Thanks man really glad your enjoying it. There's still a few more posts to get through before any real game time get logged, but I thought this slow build of a backstory would help with character build, plus who doesn't enjoy a bit of deception :p

October 2006

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BryanHolmes.jpg

After the emergence of the new USPW by Sam Strong DAVE went from bad to worse, the warning signs were all there, but Phil refused to acknowledge them. When their attendance dropped to nearly half what they had just months ago, Phil continued to rally the troops and convinced them he was on the verge of something great. As September began to round out DAVE took another crucial hit, one that was not orchestrated by Mr. A but hurt just as badly. Bryan Holmes, the man that had held the DAVE unified title for over a year just months ago announced he had signed a written deal with Japanese promotion PGHW and would not be returning to DAVE. He saw the promotion for what it was a sinking ship. And despite his best efforts not even the great Phil Vibert could right this one. Much to the surprise of Bryan Phil gave his blessing on leaving and even said he hoped to work with Bryan again in the future, but both men knew it wasn’t going to be with DAVE.

With the walls closing in on Phil Vibert and his beloved DAVE Mr. A decided to end things now and quickly placed a call to Richard Eisen.

“Mr. Eisen, I trust you are aware of the currently happenings with DAVE.”

The two hadn’t spoken since USPW was bought out by Sam Strong. The purchase immediately made Richard a little more cautious of USPW but Mr. A swore he had nothing to do with the purchase and that it shouldn’t effect SWF at all. While Eisen had his doubts, he had no reason not to trust Mr. A and wrote the whole thing of as a freak coincidence.

“Yes, I just saw how Holmes walked out on them, that’s got to sting a little, did you have something to do with that?”

“No, in fact that was just good fortune looking down on you Richard, however this last blow should finish the job.”

“Good, what do you have in mind?”

“Have you seen the tapes on Kurt Laramee?”

“Sure, he’s a decent enough brawler, good on the stick.”

“Rumor is he’s in line to be the next figure head of DAVE. They say he has the potential to put the promotion on his back and run with it.”

“You believe it?”

“It doesn’t matter what I believe, because we’re not going to let it get to that. I need you to draw up a written contract for him. Explain the crisis DAVE is going through, I’m sure a man of his age and caliber doesn’t want to be head of a company that’s going to fail.”

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KurtLaramee.jpg

The details were ironed out for the next hour and within the week Eisen had had a sit down with Laramee and to his surprise it didn’t take much arm twisting to get him to sign on the dotted line. Kurt knew something was going on with DAVE and the company had been treading water since they lost their PPV deal just three months ago. Kurt was hoping Phil would be as understanding to his decision as he was to Bryan’s, he was wrong. Instead Kurt was instantly labeled a traitor and spent the next five minutes dodging all sorts of animate objects soaring toward his head. Phil vowed to bury Laramee and cursed him until security drug Laramee from the building like a common criminal.

Phil called an emergency meeting with everyone in the locker room. In the course of 30 days he had lost two of arguably the best talents on his roster. Couple that with the Sam Strong ran USPW and the loss f their PPV contract and it was time for Phil to face reality. DAVE was going under and would be lucky to make it into 2007. He thanked everyone in the locker room for their blood, sweat and tears and vowed to one day make a return to the business. He said that effective today everyone who wanted out of their contract could get out with no repercussion, all he asked was that the ones that stayed gave every last ounce of energy they had to the last few month DAVE had on earth.

April 2007

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DAVE.jpg

The headlines read like the eulogy of a fallen comrade, “DAVE throws in the towel and declares bankruptcy, leaving hundreds jobless.” The article went on to read about the many great things DAVE had done since they opened their doors in 1992 some 15 years ago. It spoke briefly of the East Coast Wars and how Phil Vibert was nothing short of a Demi God to those who watched it all take place. It blamed the bigger businesses like SWF for stealing their talent and not compensating them with so much as a cent. Then it spoke of its destruction, the loss of their PPV deal followed by the swift exits of some of their best talent. Bad turned to worse at the start of 2007 when they learned no television slots were going to be renewed and that was the final nail in the coffin for the most prestigious hardcore federation ever established. There were clipped quotes from Phil Vibert saying hardcore lived in the hearts and minds of the youth and the demise of DAVE didn’t mean the demise of hardcore wrestling. He would bounce back from this and rise again.

Richard Eisen sat triumphantly in his Italian leather chair grinning like there was never any doubt he would come out victorious. To sweeten the pot even more he was secretly buying back huge amounts of stock in his falling SWF convinced that now with DAVE out of the way the balance of the world would be restored and his stocks would shoot up past $20.00 a share. The quick math in his head said he would be making an extra 45 million of the extra shares he now owned and was already spending the money in his head when Cindy escorted in Mr. A. The meeting was a routine one just tying up loose ends and closing out the books. Mr. A wished Richard a happy and prosperous career, and while Richard did the same he was also telling himself it was the last he would ever see of Mr. A, unfortunately for him he was wrong.

O.O.C. Alright guys, for those who are interested there should only be 1 or 2 more backstory entries before it's complete. Keep in mind the story actually takes place in 2010 so it's going to be mostly what happened during the time gap. Hope you all enjoy reading, as always feedback is always appreciated.

2007 In Review

With DAVE gone forever and the repackage of USPW Richard Eision had once again found himself back on top. His stocks were creeping towards $28.00 a share and he was counting the days before he could officially be a billionaire. While TCW was slowly closing the gap between the two biggest promotions in the world, Richard was certain things would work themselves out next year. The title was currently held by former TCW star Jack Bruce and the fans seemed to love him. He had hear nothing about DAVE or much if anything from the rag tag group that had formed in Pittsburgh after its demise. He had hired a former DAVE workers he'd been trying to land for years and in due time no one would even remember Phil Vibert or DAVE.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/PhilVibert.jpg

Phil had naturally seen things differently. DAVE was his baby and with that gone he'd done little except curse the people who took it away from him. Where had he gone wrong, how could a PPV company just suddenly and without warning pull the carpet right out from under him? He knew there was more to this story than meet the eye and he vowed to get to the bottom of it if it was the last thing he did. He could a few friends, and they to thought something bigger was at work and agreed to help Phil figure out what exactly it was.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Nemisis-1.jpghttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AshCampbell.jpg

John Campbell, better known as his wrestling name Nemesis, spent six days a week at the gym. He had long since retired, even before DAVE went out of business, but his son Ash was hard at work preparing for his in ring debut. Ash signed with newly formed Pittsburg Steel Wrestling shortly after the collapse of DAVE, and while still not even close to being as great as his father, the boy deemed as least some respect. Ash was in the ring sweating buckets of water when his father’s cell phone softly buzzed on his hip. Nemesis tossed Ash halfway across the ring with ease then told him to take a quick water break so he could grab the phone.

“Hey Phil, what’s up?” John’s voice had a hint of worry in it, he hadn’t talk to his former boss since DAVE went under. In fact he couldn’t recall anyone being able to get a hold of him.

“John you got a minute?” He sounded excited, like the Phil of old. For a moment John worried Phil had a way to revive DAVE, and that just wasn’t a discussion he wanted to have.

“Sure what’s up?”

“It’s about DAVE, something about the way everything happened just doesn’t sit well with me you know? I mean how is it that the PPV provider had nothing but great things to say about us then bam we’re suddenly gone?” John let out a long sigh, the truth was he too thought it was a tad suspicious, but he wasn’t ready to dig it all back up. He was happy to be at home training with his son, his body needed the break.

“It’s business Phil, it gets dirty, you of all people should know what that’s like.”

“I suppose you’re right. Listen the reason I was calling I know Ash struck a deal with Mitch down in Pittsburg, I think that’s real good for the kid you know, I see a lot of you in him.”

“Thanks, Phil that means a lot coming from you.”

“Sure thing pal, listen I do need to ask a favor of you though. Just have Ash keep his ears open. You know nothing in this business stays covered up forever. If he hears anything, let me know?”

“Sure thing Phil,” the two said goodbye and promised to keep in touch. John put the phone back on his hip and told Ash to hit the shower, that was enough training for one day.

2008 In Review

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF.jpg

2008 was suppose to be the year Richard Eisen earned his first billion. It was suppose to be a happy time for the boys in the locker room who were all going to get huge bonuses and fat pay increases. Instead, it was arguably the worst year in the history of SWF. The economy along with the wrestling industry tanked and with it so did ticket sales. With fans not buying their tickets workers suddenly became less motivated and the once highly entertaining SWF became lackluster and almost amateur. Richard devised a plan that would put the title around the waist of Jack Bruce, a huge fan favorite, and have him feud with their most over heel Vengeance over the course of the entire year. The plan backfired however, and fans quickly grew bored of the feud. More and more people began switching off SWF for the more performance based TCW and before they knew it SWF start to sink. By June they were no longer the number one promotion in the world and some began to wonder if even USPW were going to pass them. Many worker in back began in get nervous, they had enjoyed the life style of being on top and didn’t know how to play second fiddle to anyone. It was because of this reason that SWF lost two of their biggest stars, Remo Richards, and Steve Frehley, to their rivals TCW. Richard Eisen was furious, he vowed that once he got back on top no one who left the company would ever be welcome there again. This threat was enough to keep most stars on the roster, but as contracts came up it was Runaway Train nodding out and joining USPW that really sent SWF into a tailspin. Fans immediately lost all interest in SWF and TEW.Com no longer labeled them a “Global” promotion, instead they were called nothing more than “Cult” level and stocks instantly began to tank. SWF had lost money for the first time since its inception and unable to come up with a solution they immediately began terminating contracts to patch the wound. Lobster Warrior and Marc Dubois was suddenly released and left without a home. Jack Giedroyc’s contract wasn’t renewed and he was quickly scooped up by TCW. Even tag successful tag team of Groucho Bling and Elmo Benson was let go before being secured by the family friendly USPW. If there had to be a success story for SWF it would have had to be the tag team of The Amazing Bumfholes who caught fire with the fans in 2008 and could seemingly do no wrong. Still, SWF was in a world of shock and it didn’t take long before Richard picked up the phone and heard a familiar voice.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RichardEisen.jpghttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/TheGrandAvatar.jpg

“It seems you have found yourself in a bit f a bind Mr. Eisen.” Richard didn’t like the tone, but right now his world was falling all around him and this man had proved his worth once before.

“How much will it cost to make it all go away?” Richard sounded broken, like a horse on its last leg. Mr. A would have almost felt sorry for him, but there wasn’t room for that in this business.

“It’s not that cut and dry anymore Richard. You can buy people out when they are over you.” The words stung Eisen to his very core. He was used to being number one and the thought of not being able to toss his money at something and make it go away seemed like some kind of sick dream, was this not America?

“So what happens then?”

“I’m sending a man up there as we speak. His name is Avatar and he will be named the new head booker of your company. He will have complete control Richard. Then, a couple years down the line you will be on top once again.”

“That’s not good enough.”

“Not good enough?” Mr. A almost laughed, from where he was sitting anything would have been better than what Eisen had done this past year.

“I want TCW taken out, I want Tommy Cornell to be getting me my God Damned coffee!” No one made a fool of Richard Eisen, and he wanted to prove that once and for all.

O.O.C. Alright guys it looks like i lied just a little. The game will start in 2009, as this is the end of the backstory. I'm going to try and get the roster and title history posted by the end of the day. That's the good news. The bad news, depending on how you lok at it, is that I'm going home for the weekend so after what's posted today I won't have another one until at least some time Sunday. Hope I'm not boring anyone to much with the story and lack of wrestling, but it's comming i promise. As always feedback is welcome.

Main Event

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpg

Brandon James (B) -> (B+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ChristianFaith.jpg

Christian Faith (B)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JackBruce.jpg

Jack Bruce (B)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RichMoney.jpg

Rich Money (B-) -> (B+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AngryGilmore.jpg

Tom Gilmore (B)

Upper Midcard:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Enygma.jpg

Enygma (C+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/EricEisen.jpg

Eric Eisen (C+) -> (B-)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RandyBumfhole.jpg

Randy Bumfhole © -> (C+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

Squeeky McClean (C+) -> ©

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SkullDeBones_alt.jpg

Vengeance (B+) -> (B)

Midcard:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BartBiggz.jpg

Bart Biggz (C-) -> ©

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BigSmackScott.jpg

Big Smack Scott (C+) -> (C-)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BrettBiggz.jpg

Brett Biggz (C-) -> (C+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/EnforcerRoberts.jpg

Enforcer Roberts (B-)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/FrederiqueGarcia_alt1.jpg

Frederique Antonio Garcia (C-)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JoeSexy.jpg

Joe Sexy (C+) -> ©

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KurtLaramee-1.jpg

Kurt Laramee © -> (D+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg

Zimmy Bumfhole © -> (C-)

Lower Midcard:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KidToma.jpg

Kid Toma (D-)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Aristocrat.jpg

Paul Huntingdon (D) -> (D+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RobbieRetro.jpg

Robbie Retro (D+)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Valiant.jpg

Valiant (D)

Opener:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AndreJones.jpg

Andre Jones (D-)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Knuckles.jpg

Knuckles (D)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ShadyK.jpg

Shady K (D)

Enhancement Talent:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AkimaBrave.jpg

Akima Brave (D-)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/GregRayne.jpg

Greg Rayne (D-)

Managers:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BJONeill.jpg

BJ O’Neill

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DawnTheCheerleader.jpg

Dawn the Cheerleader

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/EmmaChase_alt1.jpg

Emma Chase

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Jessie.jpg

Jessie

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/TheGuru.jpg

The Guru

Announcer:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DuaneFry.jpg

Duane Fry

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/PeterMichaels.jpg

Peter Michaels

Color Commentator:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AnaGarcia_alt2.jpg

Ana Garcia

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JerryEisen_alt1.jpg

Jerry Eisen

Referee:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DarrenSmith.jpg

Darren Smith

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RicYoung.jpg

Ric Young

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ShaneStones.jpg

Shane Stones

Authority Figure:

Richard Eisen

The Grand Avatar

Road Agent:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ChiefTwoEagles.jpg

Chief Two Eagles

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/PatDeacon.jpg

Pat Deacon

Tag Teams:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Knuckles.jpghttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ShadyK.jpg

Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RandyBumfhole.jpghttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg

The Amazing Bumfholes (Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BartBiggz.jpghttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BartBiggz_alt2.jpg

The Biggz Boyz (Bret and Bart Biggz)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AkimaBrave.jpghttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KidToma.jpg

The Samoan Wildboyz (Akima Brave and Kid Toma)

Titles:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF_World.jpg

SWF World Heavyweight:

Brandon James (December 2008 – Present)

Jack Bruce (August 2008 – December 2008)

Vengeance (February 2008 – August 2008)

Jack Bruce (August 2007 – February 2008)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF_NA.jpg

SWF North American:

Rich Money (November 2008 – Present)

Big Smack Scott (August 2008 – November 2008)

Jack Giedroyc (March 2008 – August 2008)

Rich Money (December 2007 – March 2008)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF_Tag.jpg

SWF World Tag Team:

Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole (December 2008 – Present)

Bart and Brett Biggz (June 2008 – December 2008)

Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole (November 2007 – June 2008)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF_Shooting.jpg

SWF Shooting Star:

Squeeky McClean (September 2008 – Present)

Robbie Retro (May 2008 – September 2008)

Frederique Antonio Garcia (January 2008 – May 2008)

Marc DuBois (August 2007 – January 2008)

OOC The rest of the pics will be up later tonight when I get a little more time. I just wanted to get something up since it's been a few days. First show looks to be right around the corner so Im pretty excited about that too

<div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF-1.jpg</span><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

SWF Supreme TV</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Tuesday Week 1 January, 2009</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

From Shakeshaft Auditorium in Ann Arbor, MI</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>

Eric Eisen</p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

Christian Faith</p><p> </p><p>

Randy Bumfhole</p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

Big Smack Scott</p><p> </p><p>

Joe Sexy</p><p>

vs. </p><p>

Enygama</p><p> </p><p>

Death Row</p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

The Biggz Boyz W/ Jessie</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Huntingdon</p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

Greg Rayne</p><p> </p><p>

Vengeance </p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

Robbie Retro</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Quick Picks:</p><p> </p><p>

Eric Eisen Vs. Christian Faith</p><p> </p><p>

Randy Bumfhole Vs. Big Smack Scott</p><p> </p><p>

Joe Sexy vs. Enygama</p><p> </p><p>

Death Row Vs. The Biggz Boyz</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Huntingdon Vs. Greg Rayne</p><p> </p><p>

Vengeance Vs. Robbie Retro</p>

<p>Eric Eisen Vs. <strong>Christian Faith</strong></p><p>

<em>Eisen isn't in Faith's league. Likely never will be.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Randy Bumfhole</strong> Vs. Big Smack Scott</p><p>

<em>You don't have BSS listed in any tag teams, so he doesn't need the victory to set up a tag title match. The Bumfholes are hot, and Scott is nearly worthless.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Joe Sexy vs. <strong>Enygma</strong></p><p>

<em>A pick'em between two somewhat limited competitors. I always figure that Joe Sexy can lose every match he's in, and still keep his heat, so....</em></p><p> </p><p>

Death Row Vs. <strong>The Biggz Boyz</strong></p><p>

<em>The former champs against the career enhancement team.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paul Huntingdon</strong> Vs. Greg Rayne</p><p>

<em>Random match from the bottom of your card. Huntingdon has more immediate upside.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vengeance</strong> Vs. Robbie Retro</p><p>

<em>Good ol' squash.</em></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF-1.jpg</span><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> SWF Supreme TV</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Tuesday Week 1 January, 2009</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> From Shakeshaft Auditorium in Ann Arbor, MI</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Aired live on C.A.N.N.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Attendance: 3,850</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Announce Team: Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Pre Show:</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AkimaBrave.jpg</span><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KidToma.jpg</span> W/ <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BJONeill.jpg</span> Vs. <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AndreJones.jpg</span><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RichMoney.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>The Samoan Wild Boyz W/ BJ O’Neill Vs. Andre Jones and Rich Money</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The fans were treated to a nice warm up match before the cameras started rolling and to my surprise Jones and Money showed excellent chemistry. This could spell great news for the young Andre Jones who is looking for a reason to get pushed. The match itself showed a lot of promise, with three younger talents in the ring held together by the star power of Rich Money. The match kept the fans entertained throughout the five minutes and of course helped the youngsters improve.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Andre Jones and Rich Money defeated The Samoan Wildboyz in 5:05 when Rich Money defeated Kid Toma by pinfall with a Bank Roll.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C+</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DawnTheCheerleader.jpg</span></p><p> After the match we had the smoking hot Cheerleader Dawn come out in her skimpiest Cheerleader outfit, naturally, and had her begin firing off free SWF T-shirts to the crowd. After all who doesn’t love hot women and free stuff.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C+</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Main Show:</p><p> </p><p> As the cameras cut on the fans scream in excitement as music blares over the PA and the fans at home are welcomed by Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen. We are then informed that the first match of the night is going to be Vengeance taking on captain cool, Robbie Retro.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SkullDeBones_alt.jpg</span> Vs. <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RobbieRetro.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>Vengeance Vs. Robbie Retro</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This match didn’t fare well for the man from the 60’s who was immediately blindsided by the much bigger Vengeance while trying to do the disco in the middle of the ring. Robbie didn’t get much better from there as Vengeance dominated the match using bruit force before destroying him with a skull krusher.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Vengeance defeated Robbie Retro in 5:47 by pinfall with a Skull Krusher.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B-</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Aristocrat.jpg</span> Vs. <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/GregRayne.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>Paul Huntingdon Vs. Greg Rayne</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Paul started the match off looking almost disgusted he even had to touch Rayne, but after Rayne slammed him to the mat a few times Huntingdon quickly rethought his strategy. Once back on his feet Huntingdon shows that he’s actually a good wrestler and ends things with a high society.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Paul Huntingdon defeated Greg Rayne in 4:34 by pinfall with a High Society.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: D</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Aristocrat.jpg</span></p><p> After the match Huntingdon grabbed a mic.</p><p> </p><p> Huntingdon:<span style="color:#FF0000;"> “What is it with today’s youth and their lack of proper manners? Where I’m from a man takes pride in his vocabulary, you people make me sick”</span></p><p> </p><p> The crowd begins to hiss and boo.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">“It seems idiocracy has taken over this once great nation and kids would rather talk slang with their “bros” or “chill with their homies” than go to school and get a proper education. I have half a mind to…” </span></p><p> </p><p> Huntingdon is interrupted by the playing of Hard Knock Life by Jay Z and the crowd roars as Kurt Laramee makes his way down the ramp.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KurtLaramee.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Laramee: <span style="color:#0000FF;">“Half a mind to what? Let me tell you something about this side of the street playa.”</span></p><p> </p><p> The crowd roars and Huntingdon looks outraged.</p><p> </p><p> Laramee: <span style="color:#0000FF;">“See this is my side of the street, we don’t have Daddy’s trust fund to survive on, we have to scratch and fight our way to the top it isn’t just handed to us on a silver platter.”</span></p><p> </p><p> Huntingdon: <span style="color:#FF0000;">“Please, don’t feed me that sad welfare story I’ve heard it before. You scrubs all live off the taxes I pay, if you would use your money wisely and buy a house instead of that blong around your neck then you wouldn’t be in the situation your in.”</span></p><p> </p><p> Laramee: <span style="color:#0000FF;">It’s bling, and if you have a problem with me or any of my “people” then I suggest we settle it like men, next week on Supreme TV.”</span></p><p> </p><p> Huntingdon scoffs at Laramee and agrees to the match as long as Laramee promises to shower before hand, because his stench is overwhelming.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: D+ for the challenge</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Rating: C- for the response</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BartBiggz.jpg</span><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BrettBiggz.jpg</span> W/ <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Jessie.jpg</span> Vs. <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ShadyK.jpg</span><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Knuckles.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>The Biggz Boyz W/ Jessie Vs. Death Row</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Knuckles and Shady K are still inexperienced, but I honestly like their look and what they bring to the table. The Biggz Boyz are multi tag champs and function like a well oiled machine. They made pretty quick work of Death Row despite the underhanded tactics that were used. On another note the fans hate Brett Biggz, it’s obvious he’s the least talented of the two.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Biggz Boyz defeated Death Row in 6:44 when Bart Biggz defeated Knuckles by pinfall with a Biggz Up.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: D+</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Enygma.jpg</span> Vs. <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JoeSexy.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>Enygma Vs. Joe Sexy</strong></p><p> </p><p> quote]Enygma is a former SWF champion and has really lost a lot of… well everything since those days. Joe Sexy seems to have a lazy eye which makes his name that much more humorous to me. The match itself was decent but really lacked the wow factor. Both men were given about the same amount of offense with Enygma picking up the win.</p><p> </p><p> Enygma defeated Joe Sexy in 8:21 by submission with an Enygma Variation.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SqueekyMcClean.jpg</span></p><p> After the match Squeeky McClean came out of nowhere and destroyed Enygma. He grabbed a chair from ringside and proceeded to bash it over the head and back of Enygma until he was unconscious the chair was rendered useless. He then spit on the fallen Enygma and walked away with no reason behind any of it.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C+</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RandyBumfhole.jpg</span> Vs. <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BigSmackScott.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>Randy Bumfhole Vs. Big Smack Scott</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We told Randy before the match to hide the flaws of Scott the best he could, despite his best efforts Scott still managed to piss off the crowd the second he got any type of offense. It’s going to be extremely hard to book a guy like that, and thankfully Randy is great enough to where it was still a decent match.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Randy Bumfhole defeated Big Smack Scott in 7:56 by pinfall with a Bumfhole Buster.</p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Rating: C-</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BigSmackScott.jpg</span> Vs. <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ChristianFaith.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>Eric Eisen Vs. Christian Faith</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Eisen may be the boss’ son, but he doesn’t get any special attention here. Having said that, he isn’t a bad athlete by any means and would probably do well working a few feuds with lower workers. He put a solid match here with Faith playing the cowardly heel well, while selling everything Faith threw at him. In the end Faith took the victory with a Leap of Faith.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Christian Faith defeated Eric Eisen in 10:13 by pinfall with a Leap Of Faith.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> After a commercial break we come back and the ring is lined with red carpet. The crowd is booing and hissing and we soon learn why as Emma Chase makes her way to the ring with the newly crowned SWF World Champion Brandon James.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/EmmaChase_alt1.jpg</span><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Emma:<span style="color:#FF0000;"> “Ladies and gentlemen show some respect for the newest and no doubt greatest world champion of all time…Brandon James.”</span></p><p> </p><p> The crowd continues to boo and express their dissent which just brings more pleasure to Emma and James.</p><p> </p><p> Emma: <span style="color:#FF0000;">“Let’s watch again at how all this greatness took place shall we?”</span></p><p> </p><p> A video is then shown of last night’s PPV that showed James attacking an unsuspecting Jack Bruce from behind and nailing him with a big money move to score the win. Emma and James roar in laughter when their good mood is broken and Jack Bruce strolls down to the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JackBruce.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Bruce: <span style="color:#0000FF;">“It seems a thing or two is missing from that clip Emma, let me help refresh your memory.”</span></p><p> </p><p> The same video is played, but this time a little further back. It shows Jack landing New York Minute and making the cover, however the referee is being distracted by Emma. As Bruce gains the referee’s attention and gets him to turn around, Emma again distracts him this time by kissing him passionately on the mouth. By now James has more than enough time to recover and that’s where the last video picked up.</p><p> </p><p> Bruce: <span style="color:#0000FF;">“Seems to me if you weren’t so slutty I would still have my title, but then again I guess that’s how you gained the name Easy Emma all those years ago.”</span></p><p> </p><p> The crowd erupts in laughter and Emma’s face turns the color of a strawberry as she tries to regain her composure.</p><p> </p><p> Emma: <span style="color:#FF0000;">“I did what I had to do to get my client the win, all that matters is we are sitting here with the gold and you’re nothing more than some washed up 80’s rock wannabe.”</span></p><p> </p><p> The words seem to hit Jack hard and he drops the mic and storms the ring, he is cut off however by someone in the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RichMoney.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Rich Money blindsides Bruce and spears him into the ring steps. Brandon James quickly joins the assault busting Bruce open with the World title as Emma laughs and cheers them on inside the ring.</p><p> </p><p> Emma: <span style="color:#FF0000;">“Oh how rude of me, allow me to introduce you to the newest member of Cash Money, Rich Money. And Jack, you’re never going to get another shot at my client’s title, not as long as money runs the world.”</span></p><p> </p><p> Emma lets out a sadistic laugh and the two thugs outside continue their assault on James until the screen fades black.</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Celebration Angle: C</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Match Request Angle: B+</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Attack Angle: B</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Final Rating: C+</span></strong></p><p> <strong>TV Rating:</strong> 1.27 (C.A.N.N. warns that’s to low)</p><p> <strong>Notes:</strong> We need to land in the B range in order to dig ourselves out of the hole we are in. it’s going to be a hard fight, but soon TCW will go out of business.</p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

C.A.N.N. is too big a station for cult best to can it before they can you as to avoid the loss of prestige. They will prolly give you 3/4 shows before they do it. Could we get a quick transfer summary or something btw? As to who is gone and where they went? I know you mentioned some but not all.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hyde Hill" data-cite="Hyde Hill" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>C.A.N.N. is too big a station for cult best to can it before they can you as to avoid the loss of prestige. They will prolly give you 3/4 shows before they do it. Could we get a quick transfer summary or something btw? As to who is gone and where they went? I know you mentioned some but not all.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If there is someone specific your asking about I will gladly answer, but honestly the roster is pretty much the same other than the guys already mentioned. I did this to keep the game feeling real and not to alienate people by giving them a SWF they weren't familiar with.</p><p> </p><p> Yeah you're right about CANN being to big, had I realized it before I started I would have worked that into the story and got a smaller promotion. As it stands though there isn't a whole lot I can do. Like you said if I let them fire me then we take this prestige hit, but if I cancel then I lose the audience and in a sense have to rework all my programs since when I drew them up I was banking on having 4 shows plus a PPV a month, but I guess it makes for a good story right?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Transfer Summary</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Remo Richards</strong>, <strong>Jack Giedroyc</strong>, and <strong>Steve Frehley</strong> left for TCW</p><p> </p><p><strong> Runaway Train</strong>, <strong>Groucho Bling</strong>, and <strong>Elmo Benson</strong> left for USPW</p><p> </p><p><strong> Lobster Warrior</strong> and <strong>Marc Dubois</strong> Unemployed</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hyde Hill" data-cite="Hyde Hill" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24131" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ehm Angry Gilmore was the main one I was missing don't have the game in front of me atm so don't know about others. And yeah can make for intresting storyline stuff, i have something similar upcoming in my own diary.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My bad I didn't even catch that man. Gilmore is still here, just injured when I made the roster so he didn't show up when I was looking at it</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SWF-1.jpg</span><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

SWF Supreme TV</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Tuesday Week 2 January, 2009</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

From the North Carolina Biker Museum in Charlotte, NC</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Aired live on C.A.N.N</span></strong>.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jack Bruce</p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

Rich Money</p><p>

W/ Special Enforcer Bart Biggz</p><p> </p><p>

SWF World Title Match:</p><p>

Brandon James W/ Emma Chase </p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

Valiant</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Huntingdon</p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

Kurt Laramee</p><p> </p><p>

SWF Tag Team Championship Match:</p><p>

The Amazing Bumfholes </p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

Death Row</p><p> </p><p>

Squeeky McClean </p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

Greg Rayne</p><p> </p><p>

Enforcer Roberts </p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

Christian Faith</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Quick Picks:</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Bruce Vs. Rich Money</p><p> </p><p>

Brandon James Vs. Valient</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Huntingdon Vs. Kurt Laramee</p><p> </p><p>

The Amazing Bumfholes Vs. Death Row</p><p> </p><p>

Squeeky McClean Vs. Greg Rayne</p><p> </p><p>

Enforcer Roberts Vs. Christian Faith</p>

<p>Jack Bruce Vs. Rich Money</p><p>

<em>Some kind of shenanigans no contest.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brandon James</strong> Vs. Valient</p><p>

<em>Don't blink.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paul Huntingdon</strong> Vs. Kurt Laramee</p><p>

<em>Give this some legs, by having Huntingdon cheat his way through round 1.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Amazing Bumfholes</strong> Vs. Death Row</p><p>

<em>They basically ARE the tag division.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Squeeky McClean</strong> Vs. Greg Rayne</p><p>

<em>We'll see Enygma, but it won't change the result.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Enforcer Roberts Vs. <strong>Christian Faith</strong></p><p>

<em>A Performance Skills clinic.</em></p>

Jack Bruce Vs. Rich Money

I agree with Greg I think this ends in a no contest

Brandon James Vs. Valient

Paul Huntingdon Vs. Kurt Laramee

The Amazing Bumfholes Vs. Death Row

Squeeky McClean Vs. Greg Rayne