XCC: Heikichi Shimizu explodes onto the scene

Back when my organization was still struggling, and was barely able to hang onto fighters past their second contract, I decided to go look for some crazy talent of a not so popular fighter to build my organization around. Kinda like what Tito Ortiz was to the UFC back in the day, their "Poster Boy."

That's when I discovered "Heikichi Shimizu"

Here's the write up on the Japanese Judo master.

"Considered a living legend in the Judo Circles, Heikichi Shimizu is a born fighter who has perfected his chosen art. He came to MMA late in life, making his debut after he had already turned 30. He is widely regarded to have the greatest takedowns in MMA history, as a result of his Judo Mastery."

So you can see what all the buzz is about. So with a 1-0 record against an unknown opponent I signed him to a his first long term contract in MMA. He's how his tenure in XCC went.

WIN-BRAXTON PRYCE-SUBMISSION-XCC:7

LOSS-GIDEON NAVARRO-UN.DEC-XCC:8

WIN-BRET CLEMENT-SUBMISSION-XCC:13

WIN-RANDY CARSLEY-SUBMISSION-XCC:15

WIN-DIEGO ARTETA-SUBMISSION-XCC:18

WIN-MANUEL SILVA-SUBMISSION-XCC:21

WIN-RICH ROBINSON-SUBMISSION-XCC:23

WIN-TIM OLDACRES-SUBMISSION-XCC:28

WIN-GIDEON NAVARRO-SUBMISSION-XCC:31

WIN-SHULER EIGENBERG-SUBMISSION-XCC:36

WIN-KENNETH TOADSPEW-SUBMISSION-XCC:39

WIN-TARCISIO DANTAS-SUBMISSION-XCC:44

LOSS-KAFU BUNYA-UN.DEC-XCC:48

WIN-GREGORY O'HARA-SUBMISSION-XCC:57

LOSS-FYERO LERMONTOV-TKO-XCC:62

LOSS-BENNY DENARE-SUBMISSION-XCC:67

LOSS-GREGORY O'HARA-TKO-XCC:74

LOSS-BUSSHO MARUYAMA-UN.DEC-XCC:78

In all he had 6 Title Defences in the Welterweight Division. Shimizu has since moved on and signed with SMA on a Three fight $12.000 per fight Standard Contract. I'm thinking of signing him again, not sure yet, lets see if he can pull out a win with SMA. My Organization has grown to Mid Level International and the fighters have all caught up to Shimizu's talent it seems. At 36 years old I dont think he has what it takes to make another run for the title, too bad he will never be inducted into the hall of fame as his reputation never grew very big because of my organizations small status at the time that he was so dominant. If it was possible I would induct him into the XCC Hall of Fame, but it's not.

Archived