Wrestling Spirit price announced

I can now confirm that Wrestling Spirit will retail for $24.95 (that's around £13 for people in the UK). For those of you who haven't already read the release announcement, the demo of WreSpi will be released later today, with the full retail version following on the 30th November. The demo is the same as the full game, with the exception that Exhibition matches are disabled, and you can only play one month of career mode. To pre-empt the obvious question: the reason that the price is lower than other GDS games is because it is a first-generation product, not a continuation of an existing series, and we felt the price should reflect this. This does [U]not[/U] mean that TEW2005 (if \ when it occurs) will also be this price.

In theory, could I license the version I have on my mum's computer ( that like Secure sites, etc.), then unlicense it and use the order ID to license the computer at my house (that hates secure sites)? It's just cause being in the UK, I REALLY don't want to have to phone the US to order the game, and I'm not giving my card details over an insecure system.

[QUOTE=Starman]In theory, could I license the version I have on my mum's computer ( that like Secure sites, etc.), then unlicense it and use the order ID to license the computer at my house (that hates secure sites)? It's just cause being in the UK, I REALLY don't want to have to phone the US to order the game, and I'm not giving my card details over an insecure system.[/QUOTE] You can do that absolutely. However; you will still be required to send and receive data from Elicense, but you wont have to use your credit card on that machine.

Archived