help with promotion product

i'm starting a new promotion in my TEW game and was looking to make a product that focus on in-ring talent but also has my main event and upper card in angles and mid carders that are about to break into the upper card

so far i have my product like this

Traditional:Heavy

Mainstream: Medium

Comedy: Low

Cult: Low

Risque: Low

Modern: Key

Realism: Low

Hardcore: Low

Lucha Libre: Medium

Daredevil: Low

Everything else is set to none

but the game is telling me to have my match danger set between 70-80 and i think that is high as i don't want my guys to be asking for time off after our first few shows so do you know what i need to change to get it down to maybe 50 or 60

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Craig Edwards" data-cite="Craig Edwards" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24251" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>but the game is telling me to have my match danger set between 70-80 and i think that is high as i don't want my guys to be asking for time off after our first few shows so do you know what i need to change to get it down to maybe 50 or 60</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Admittedly I'm obtuse, but I don't see the problem. Unless you're running shows every single day (or multiple days in a row), you won't have too many people asking for time to heal. My product is 70/70 and I can run two shows in a row with the same workers and not get any of them ask for time off. Are you using workers who are signed to multiple touring promotions? Or are your shows scheduled right after their other employers'?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Craig Edwards" data-cite="Craig Edwards" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24251" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>alot of my workers already work for 2 promotions that run weekly shows so after a month time they normally ask for time to heal. I just ran my first show and two workers already ask for time to heal</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ahh okay, I see now.</p>

Archived