WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Monday 9th February 2009

Moody Coliseum, University Park, TX

Attendance: 10,000

We fade in to a video of the events at the close of last weeks RAW and the match between The Undertaker and Randy Orton.......

...... Taker stalks Orton and backs him into a corner and goes for a big right hand but Orton ducks it and slaps Taker in the face before backing off.....

....Taker goes to the outside and pulls Orton so his head sticks just over the apron and smacks his elbow into Orton's forehead before sending a kick into the side of his head. He climbs up onto the apron and stands near the ringpost but hesitates as Rhodes and DiBiase move around to that side of the ring. Taker still goes for the legdrop, but Orton just about moves out of the way. Taker is further distracted by the presence of The Legacy before getting back up on the apron and starts to enter through the top 2 ropes, Orton takes advantage and kicks Taker right in the sternum before wrapping his arm around Taker's head and pulling through so his feet rest on the rope. Orton plants Taker with a vicious DDT from the second rope and gets a very near fall. Orton stalks Taker, waiting for him to get up, and drops to the mat, punching his fists against the canvas thinking RKO. But then he gets up, that soulless wide stare in his eyes as he begins to think of much more evil intentions. He backs into a corner as Taker stumbles to his hands and knees, Orton breathing heavily, spit forming on his lips as his face reddens and suddenly he runs at Taker and kicks a boot at his head... but Taker avoids it and Orton turns straight into a huge Chokeslam. Rhodes and DiBiase immediately storm the ring and start pounding on Taker's back, the referee given no choice but to call for the bell......

Rhodes and DiBiase continue to beat on Taker until Rhodes goes to Orton to help him up but this proves costly as Taker knocks DiBiase down with a huge right hand and Rhodes turns around only to get planted with a massive Chokeslam. Orton gets to his feet and sees Taker running at him, so rolls right out of the ring as DiBiase picks his spot to pull Rhodes to safety and The Legacy retreat to the bottom of the ramp....

I'M ALL GROWN UP!!!

Stephanie comes out to the top of the ramp with a microphone....

Stephanie McMahon: Randy.... Randy.... hold it right there.... I wanted to come out and tell you personally that next week on RAW we are going to have a preview to your match at No Way Out as my brother Shane McMahon goes one on one with Ted DiBiase in a No Disqualifications match......

Orton sneers at Stephanie and puts his arm around Ted to reassure him...

Stephanie McMahon: And anyone who interferes in that match... will be fired.

Orton looks pissed whilst Stephanie stands there smiling as the video fades out...

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

Pyros explode around the titantron as the camera pans around an excited crowd.....

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, and just 6 days away from what is sure to be an exciting No Way Out, the World Heavyweight Champion will go one on one tonight with one of his Elimination Chamber opponents, Chris Jericho.

King: A huge match made last week by Stephanie McMahon, and personally, not a match I would want 6 days before defending my World Title against 5 other men in an Elimination Chamber, if I was John Cena.

Michael Cole: And CM Punk, one of the men in that World Title match at No Way Out, set to defend his Intercontinental Title tonight on RAW, against William Regal.....

King: The 2008 King Of The Ring getting his rematch tonight, having lost the title to Punk a few weeks ago.

Michael Cole: And if all that wasn't enough, also tonight Shane McMahon will go one on one with Legacy's Ted DiBiase in.. get this! a no disqualifications match.

King: And of course, Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes banned from ringside for that match...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King is cut off as the all too familiar bell ringing signals the entrance of JBL, who pulls up, down the side of the ramp in his limo. He gets out and makes his way to the ring where he procures a microphone and readies himself to address the booing fans....

JBL: Last week on RAW, I made a proposal to my employee Shawn Michaels that he face me in a match at No Way Out. I stipulated that if Shawn Michaels was to win that match, then he would be free from working for me and I would pay him every last cent from the remainder of his contract.... but! if he were to lose, he would remain as an employee of mine for the rest of his life and I would own the rights to use his name and any of his many monikers however I see fit. I am out here tonight because despite making that challenge to Shawn last week on RAW, I am yet to hear from him as to whether or not he accepts the match and so I can only assume that he would rather see out his contract with me and continue to do my bidding here on RA.........

DO-DO-DO-DO - 'OH OH SHAWN'

The packed out crowd rise to their feet in unison as 'The Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels makes his way out and down the ramp to the ring. But as has been common to see over the past several months, he isn't smiling, he isn't the bouncy 'HBK' we all know and love, instead he marches to the ring with a soulless stare as he trains his eyes on JBL, the man who has made his life so miserable over the past few months. Michaels gets a microphone from ringside and enters the ring.

JBL: Shawn.... Shawn, am I right? are you scared to face me at No Way Out because you know I will beat you and then you will be forced to work for me for the rest of yo...

Shawn Michaels: SHUT UP!!! Shut Up, JBL..... I've had to listen to you running your mouth for months now, making your snide little remarks as you do more and more to make my life a living hell, well now you're going to listen to me......

Last week on RAW you took it upon yourself to blindside me before challenging me to a match at No Way Out, and that is typical of you JBL. You have never been someone to do things the honourable way, don't get me wrong, I'm not out here proclaiming to have never made mistakes, I've made a lot of them, I've made decisions that I am far from proud of but I have never known anyone in this business get to where they are through as devious methods as you...... You challenge me to a match then have the nerve to say I'm scared to accept your challenge, but who's going to be in your corner at No Way Out if I accept this match, JBL? because as amazing as I am, I'm damned if I can be in two places at once......

You blame me, JBL for your failure to win the World Title at the Royal Rumble, but you have only got yourself to blame. You blame me for you failing to earn a spot inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out, but again you need to be looking much closer to home. At No Way Out, JBL, I will be to blame for you failing to win your match because I accept your challenge. It will be an absolute pleasure to knock every single one of your teeth right down the back of your smug, arrogant throat.....

Michaels drops the microphone and leaves the ring as his music plays once again, leaving JBL looking rather angry in the ring. But JBL starts to grin and raises the microphone to his lips to say 'SHAWN', and Michaels turns as his music stops...

JBL: Shawn.... you seem to be forgetting that I am still your boss and I did not dismiss you.... you see, Shawn, i have took it upon myself to ensure you are ready to face me at No Way Out, because I do not want any excuses when I beat you, so I have got you a tune up match for later tonight...... against Mark Henry!!!!

JBL's music hits and he stands in the ring grinning at 'HBK' as he backs up the ramp knowing now that he has a huge task ahead of him later on. RAW fades to commercials.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We rejoin RAW and see Ted DiBiase backstage looking a little worried about facing a very angry Shane McMahon, as Randy Orton does his best to reassure his protege that everything will be ok. Cody Rhodes sits in the background, not looking quite as convinced.

Intercontinental Championship

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WWEIntercontinentalChampionshipWWEL.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_RegalKYKY.jpg

CM Punk © vs William Regal (w/ Layla El)

Regal is hungry to regain the title he lost just a few weeks ago and is spurred on by Layla from ringside. Regal states his intentions early on when he backs Punk to a corner and hits several vicious right hands before the referee breaks things up. He is straight back on the attack and is again pushed away. He goes at Punk again but Punk counters and hits a few hands before Regal takes him down and grounds him. Regal is looking extremely focused as he works on Punk's body, not letting him get to a vertical base and delivering a few nasty knees to Punk's head while he has him in a variation of a headlock. Regal is clearly growing with confidence but misses a clothesline on Punk having whipped him into the corner and the champion begins to fight back. The next few minutes are completely back and forth as neither man can gain a true advantage, although Punk manages to hit a running knee to Regal's face in the corner only for a follow up bulldog to be countered as Regal pushes him away. The closing moments of what have been a very exciting match up see Regal back in command and with Punk on his knees, he goes for a skull cracking knee to the side of the champs head, but Punk avoids it and quickly lifts Regal up for the GTS to retain his title.

Winner And Still Intercontinental Champion: CM Punk

Pinfall

7:46

As CM Punk celebrates his title defence, we fade to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MikeKnox.jpg

Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston vs Kane & Mike Knox

A match of hugely differing styles as 3 of the participants in the upcoming No Way Out Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship get a chance to gain momentum going into Sundays battle. Mysterio starts with Knox, who wants revenge after Mysterio beat him in their qualifying match 2 weeks ago, and he gets it to begin with as he grounds the nippy Mysterio with a massive boot to the face. Knox and Kane make frequent tags as they pick Mysterio apart, but as ever Mysterio takes advantage of the smallest mis-step by ducking under a big boot attempt by Kane and springing off the ropes with a cross body. Mysterio and Kane both make the tag at the same moment and Kofi ducks a clothesline by Knox before hitting him with some hard kicks and taking control. Kingston looks in good form but springs off the ropes only to be kneed in the back by Kane, unseen by the referee, allowing Knox to hit Kingston with a Swinging Reverse STO - a move which Cole informs us is named Hard Knox - and make the cover before Mysterio can intervene.

Winners: Mike Knox & Kane

Pinfall

6:57

With the match over, Mysterio quickly comes to check on Kingston but makes the mistake of turning his back on Knox who springs from the ropes and lands a huge boot to the side of Mysterio's skull. Knox mounts Mysterio and starts reigning down right hands until Kingston tries to intervene, but he is still groggy from suffering a Hard Knox and Knox pushes him away before throwing him forcefully through the ropes to the mats outside. Knox walks back towards Mysterio, picks him up and plants him with a Hard Knox before looking around expressionlessly and leaving the ring. Kane, who has stood at ringside watching the entire assault, starts to smile slightly as he surveys the damage done to his opponents in Sundays huge match.

A vignette plays hyping that very Elimination Chamber match for No Way Out where John Cena will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Kane and Kofi Kingston.

We cut backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by.....

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Chris Jericho. Chris, I would just like to get your thoughts on facing World Heavyweight Champion John Cena live tonight on RAW, just 6 days before the two of you will be involved in the Elimination Cham......

Chris Jericho: Todd, let me stop you right there. I shouldn't even have to face John Cena tonight, especially 6 days before we compete in the Elimination Chamber but this isn't about John Cena, this is about Stephanie McMahon being vindictive and not being able to keep her emotions in check...... If you remember a few weeks ago on RAW, I was made to beg for my job because of Stephanie McMahon and yet she still sees fit to punish me further, well the only person who is going to get punished here tonight, is John Cena, becau..........

Jericho stops as his attention is caught, the camera moves out to show that Stephanie has appeared.....

Stephanie McMahon: Are you done, Chris? The only reason you have a match with John Cena tonight is because of your own arrogance. You said yourself that you had had it easy but now you're unhappy because you have a match with Cena....

Chris Jericho: Stephanie, cut the crap, we both know you don't like me and just like with Randy Orton, you will do whatever your power allows you to do to screw me over. You've always been a vindictive little princess, Stephanie and you always will be. Speaking of Randy Orton, it's just a shame he didn't kick you in the head when he had the chance to a few weeks back, just like he did to your father. It would have been an absolute pleasure watching you get what you deserve.....

Stephanie suddenly moves to slap Jericho but he catches her hand and moves his face right up to hers.....

Chris Jericho: Don't you ever try that on me again Stephanie.... I will not be as lenient as Randy Orton when provoked and you can take that as a threat because it is a threat. Try and slap me again Stephanie and I'll walk, and you will have to explain to the board of directors why your most prized asset is no longer in the company, you will have to tell them why the 2008 Superstar of the year has walked out, you will have to explain why the World Champion has quit - because I will win the World Title this Sunday, and you will have to apologise to the fans for robbing them of seeing the greatest superstar in the WWE today, all because you are a spoiled little brat who can't handle her emotions.....

Jericho drops Stephanie's hand and walks off as Stephanie watches him with a scowl before RAW fades to a break...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShadGasparAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JTG-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MickieJamesNEW0CT2708.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnMorrison3.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_LaylaEl.jpg

Cryme Tyme & Mickie James vs John Morrison, The 'Miz' & Layla El

An entertaining 6 person inter-gender match that came about after last weeks backstage coming together between Morrison & The 'Miz' and Cryme Tyme & Mickie James. The 'Miz' still looks slightly annoyed at Mickie's comment from last week and looks to take it out on Cryme Tyme but after an extremely to and fro match, it is Mickie James who picks up the pinfall on Layla after a brutal Standing Tornado DDT (or a Mickie-DT) as Cryme Tyme distract and take care of Miz and Morrison on the outside.

Winners: Mickie James & Cryme Tyme

Pinfall

5:14

A graphic pops up to remind us that Shane McMahon will take on Ted DiBiase Jr later on tonight in a No DQ match. which Michael Cole and 'King' briefly discuss before we head into a break...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShawnMichaelsAAF3.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)

Michaels seems a bit more animated now, knowing that he has a chance to put the last few months of hell behind him if he can defeat JBL at No Way Out. He starts off the match full of energy but allows himself to get distracted by Atlas on the outside and Henry capitalises by hitting a clothesline on 'HBK' as he turns his attentions back to the ring. Henry employs his usual game-plan of grounding his opponent and mixing this with hitting high impact moves. Michaels shows why he is one of the best in the business, though as he dodges a Henry splash in the corner to retake control of the match. Michaels is feeling it and looks to put Henry away when he goes to the top to hit an elbow, but Atlas again distracts him and allows Henry to get back to his feet and get to the corner to grab Michaels and throw him down to the canvas. Henry picks Michaels up and has him in position for a Worlds Strongest Slam but as he starts the move, Michaels counters expertly into a DDT and plants Henry headfirst into the canvas. The two men get to their feet, Michaels just before Henry, and 'The Heart Break Kid' immediately hits some Sweet Chin Music from out of nowhere to pick up the victory.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Pinfall

6:57

Michaels is celebrating, whilst keeping an eye on Atlas who is helping Henry under the bottom rope.......

Michael Cole: Oh what is the meaning if this.....

Michaels is flattened by a Clothesline From Hell courtesy of JBL, who stands over 'HBK' with a wide toothy grin. JBL then leaves the ring without saying anything but retaining that look of achievement that comes with attacking someone from behind.....

A video plays showing 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin as the first inductee into this years Hall Of Fame before we head to commercials...

We return to RAW where a nervous looking Ted DiBiase Jr makes his way to the ring without the support of his fellow Legacy members. His demeanour doesn't improve any when an energetic Shane O'Mac comes bouncing out on stage before making his way to the ring.....

No Disqualifications

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TedDiBiaseJRJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20NON%20WRESTLERS/th_Shane_McMahon2.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr vs Shane McMahon

Shane O'Mac is visibly pumped up as he bounces around the ring like an excited puppy, and the moment the bell rings he charges at a surprised DiBiase and knocks him down before mounting him and delivering a vicious volley of fists to the youngsters forehead as he tries desperately to cover up. Shane is clearly looking at DiBiase as if he were Randy Orton, and doesn't give him any time to think as he barrages him with right hand after right hand until DiBiase finally manages to roll to the sanctuary of the mats outside the ring. This only proves true for a matter of seconds though, as Shane follows him out and pounds on him some more before bouncing his head off the ring apron. Shane looks to whip DiBiase into the steel ring post but the Legacy member counters and Shane hits the post forehead first before crashing to the mat, but Ted can't capitalise after the beating he has taken and also drops to the floor as he tries to shake away the cobwebs. This lapse proves costly as he goes back on the attack only for Shane to kick him square in the crotch before lifting up the apron cover and rooting around underneath the ring, pulling out a steel chair and a trashcan. Shane throws the trashcan into the ring and uses the chair on the outside, smashing it against DiBiase's skull. Shane prowls around with an intense concentration in his eyes before hoisting DiBiase up and rolling him into the ring. Shane drags DiBiase to the corner and delivers another couple of stiff shots before sitting him up and walking off towards the trashcan. He grabs it and wedges it between the ropes right in front of DiBiase's face and walks over to the opposite corner to start climbing the turnbuckle. At this point Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes come out and walk halfway down the ramp and Orton starts pleading with Shane to not to any more to DiBiase but Shane just stares a hole through Orton and springs off the turnbuckle, driving the trash can straight into Ted DiBiase's face. Shane has taken a bit of damage himself, as he always does with a Coast To Coast but soon drags DiBiase to the center of the ring and makes the cover for an emphatic victory.

Winner: Shane McMahon

Pinfall

6:28

Orton is clearly livid with Shane, and he and Cody Rhodes start to walk slowly towards the ring. Shane gets to his feet and takes on a fighting stance as Orton and Rhodes stand at opposite sides of the ring and slowly start to climb up onto the ring apron. Orton suddenly motions to enter the ring and Shane moves towards him but Orton backs off and Rhodes instead darts into the ring from the other side. Shane is quick to react though, and catches Rhodes with a punch, and another, but Orton slams into Shane from behind and 'The Legend Killer' has Shane where he wants him. Orton barks at Rhodes to lift him up and he does. Orton slaps Shane in the face but Shane suddenly breaks free and lands a huge right hand on Orton before being subdued again by his two foes and Orton hits Shane with an inverted backbreaker. Orton goes up to Rhodes and gives him instructions and the youngster drops to the mat and holds Shane in such a way that his head is exposed and his arms are trapped. Orton's face is overcome with that crazed look we seem to see ever more regularly as he looks to put the boot in - literally - on Shane. Orton stubs his toe into the canvas a few times before looking ready to charge at Shane but the lights in the arena suddenly go out! The lights come on about 10 seconds later and Orton is stood in the middle of the ring as Rhodes is still holding Shane down. Rhodes' face turns ghost white as he looks up and sees The Undertaker standing right behind Orton, and his face lets Orton know all he needs to. Orton turns, sees Taker and quickly darts out of the ring with Rhodes, who drags DiBiase under the bottom rope to safety. Orton and Rhodes back up the ramp, carrying a seemingly unconscious DiBiase, as they are stared down by Taker as Shane struggles up to his feet and looks at Taker, knowing he's saved his behind as we fade to commercials....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MelinaDEC2308.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_JillianHallre.jpg

Melina vs Jillian Hall

Before the match can start, Beth Phoenix and Rosa Mendes come down to the ring and sit at the announce table. It doesn't seem to distract Melina too much though as she shows why she is the WWE Womens Champion, defeating Jillian with a Last Call.

Winner: Melina

Pinfall

3:44

After the win, Melina walks over to the ropes the side of the announce table and smiles at Beth Phoenix who stands up and stares at her. Melina turns around to walk across the ring and leave but before she can exit the ring, she is set upon by Rosa, who has darted out of her chair and into the ring like an utter psycho. She slaps and claws at Melina until the champion breaks free and rolls out of the ring as the referee grabs Rosa by the waist and takes her out of the way. Melina shouts at Rosa as RAW fades to a final break...

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW and folks, we are just 6 days away from what is shaping up to be an incredible No Way Out, King!...

King: I for one am very excited about this Sunday, Michael...... look at this, 'The Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels goes one on one with his employer JBL in a match that will define the rest of Shawn Michaels' life...

Michael Cole: If Michaels wins, he is finally free from JBL's grip but if he loses, JBL will basically own Shawn Michaels....

King: And if you think that's good, take a look at this, Randy Orton versus Shane McMahon, the son of the WWE chairman, in a No Holds Barred match...

Michael Cole: This match coming about after the vile actions of 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton over recent months, that has seen him kick the chairman Vince McMahon in the skull, putting him in hospital, that being at the very top of the list of the many disgraceful actions of Randy Orton...

King: Randy Orton is going to have one tough match on his hands at No Way Out, and if he takes Shane McMahon lightly, especially given the high emotions involved, then he could be in trouble....

Michael Cole: ....And another man who could be in trouble at No Way Out, John Cena the World Heavyweight Champion, defending his title against five other men inside the Elimination Chamber...

King: This has got to be the toughest match to defend your title in, Michael, facing five opponents is bad enough but doing it inside a structure such as the Elimination Chamber is one almighty task...

Michael Cole: And John Cena's opponent tonight Chris Jericho, is just one of the of those five men looking to take Cena's title. Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Kane and the current Intercontinental Champion CM Punk, also looking to fulfill their dreams of becoming World Heavyweight Champion...

King: Of the five times a world title has been defended inside this environment, the champion has retained his gold twice, that's just 40% Michael, and those odds do not bode well for John Cena.......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnCena-2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpg

John Cena vs Chris Jericho

Both men look determined to make a statement going in to No Way Out on Sunday, in this match made by Stephanie McMahon last week. Cena takes the early initiative, coming out of the blocks faster than Jericho who soon turns things in his favour with a cheap shot to Cena as the referee tries to break the pair up from the corner. Jericho takes control and every time Cena starts to fight back, Jericho manages to counter, picking up a few near falls in the process and visibly becoming slightly frustrated at Cena's ability to stay in a match. Jericho gets a bit too far ahead of himself though, when he goes for a Codebreaker and Cena manages to block it and Jericho falls onto his back. Jericho gets up and swings at Cena who ducks and counters into a spin out sideslam. Cena quickly goes for, and hits a five knuckle shuffle and lifts Jericho up onto his shoulders as he gets up. Cena looks for a FU but Jericho slides down Cena's back and grabs Cena's legs, tripping him on to his back. Jericho struggles and eventually gets Cena on to his belly in the Walls Of Jericho. Jericho has it locked in for a good minute but Cena somehow claws his way to the ropes and a furtherly frustrated Jericho is forced to relinquish the hold. Jericho rolls to the outside and grabs the World Heavyweight Championship that belongs to Cena, but also grabs a steel chair and walks back to the ring with the belt hidden behind his back, as the referee checks on Cena. He slides the chair into the ring in a way that the referee can't miss it and as the official removes the chair from the ring, Jericho slides into the ring and stalks Cena with the belt. Cena gets up and Jericho swings the belt at his head, but Cena ducks and lifts Jericho up for an FU. Jericho still has the belt, though and smacks it against Cena's skull and Cena drops to the mat with Jericho on top of him, hooking his leg... but the bell rings as the referee turned back towards the ring in time to see Jericho's action, and Cena picks up the win by dq, much to the frustration and annoyance of Jericho who pleads petulantly with the official despite being caught red handed.

Winner: John Cena

Disqualification

9:35

After ceasing his protests against the referee, Jericho picks up the title, looks at it and holds it up with a somewhat victorious look on his face, stating his intentions for No Way Out......

Michael Cole: The shameless Chris Jericho, holding the World Title high above his head, will that be the scene in 6 days time at No Way O.....

King: Wait... what's this?......

We suddenly cut backstage where we see Shane McMahon in the carpark, raining down blow after blow on Randy Orton as he tries to cover up.....

Michael Cole: Shane McMahon sending a message to Randy Orton.....

Rhodes and DiBiase turn up and haul Shane off of Randy Orton and Randy manages to get to his nearby car as Shane struggles free. Shane gets another shot in on Orton before he dives into his car but Rhodes and DiBiase again pull him away and throw him to the ground before jumping in the back of Orton's car before Orton accelerates away at high speed. Shane jumps back to his feet but realises that Orton is long gone and just stares up the length of the carpark as he wipes his hand and sleeve across his face....

Michael Cole: The intense rivalry between Randy Orton and Shane McMahon has just jumped to a new level... thank you for joining us here tonight on RAW, from 'King' and myself.... goodnight!

RAW fades out...

SHOW RATING: A

CM Punk © bt William Regal to retain the Intercontinental Championship A [PIN]

Mike Knox & Kane bt Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston B [PIN]

Cryme Tyme & Mickie James bt The 'Miz' & John Morrison & Layla El C+ [PIN]

Shawn Michaels bt Mark Henry B [PIN]

Shane McMahon bt Ted DiBiase Jr. in a No Disqualifications Match C+ [PIN]

Melina bt Jillian Hall C+ [PIN]

John Cena bt Chris Jericho A* [DQ]

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.png

15th February 2009

Current Card:

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Edge © vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

No Holds Barred Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton

ECW Championship Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

This Sunday at No Way Out, the 'Belfast Brawler' Finlay will be hoping to take the ECW Title from Jack Swagger, and he'll look to make a huge statement this week on ECW as he teams up with rookie superstar DJ Gabriel to take on Swagger and Paul Burchill in tag team action.

Also this week, Tommy Dreamer will be looking to turn his fortunes around, but he'll have to defeat Matt Hardy to put an end to the losing run he currently finds himself on.

After picking up a victory alongside Mickie James against The 'Miz', John Morrison and Layla El on RAW last night, Cryme Tyme have the chance to pick up another win over the World Tag Team Champions this week on ECW as they battle it out in another six person tag team match. Cryme Tyme will be joined by Ricky Ortiz, whilst The 'Miz' and John Morrison's partner is the altogether more frightening prospect of 'The Worlds Strongest Man' Mark Henry.

For all this and more, tune in to ECW, this Tuesday on Sci-Fi!

Finlay & DJ Gabriel vs Jack Swagger & Paul Burchill

Tommy Dreamer vs Matt Hardy

Cryme Tyme & Ricky Ortiz vs The 'Miz', John Morrison & Mark Henry

Dude, I love the cards you are putting together. I'm really enjoying the involvement of Shane O'Mac, the best McMahon for sure.

Keep up the good...nay, great work. ;)

Thank you, tristram, it means alot to know you are enjoying the diary so much. I'm glad you are liking the cards too, although the No Way Out card is exactly the same as irl, except for CM Punk being in the RAW Elimination Chamber instead of Mike Knox. That isn't to say, though, that the outcomes will be the same...

RAW predicitons:

SWF Fan 3/4, oSickoii! 3/4, Tripps04 3/4, Lexa90 2/4, Wink 2/4, Astyn 3/4, BoomKing 3/4

Overall:

Lexa90 22/24

Tripps04 21/24

Destiny 7/10

UFC-KING 6/8

SeanMcFly 7/9

Greg McNeish 5/5

Astyn 8/9

oSickoii 8/13

Boshey 4/5

angeldelayette 6/11

tristram 2/3

SWF Fan 9/10

Wink 8/10

critical-23 6/6

MattitudeV2 2/3

BoomKing 3/4

Tripps04 has clawed a point back over Lexa90 who I have finally managed to stump, I was beginning to think he had access to my desktop :D

Finlay & DJ Gabriel vs Jack Swagger & Paul Burchill

Though I'd love to see things go the other way, Finlay pulls off a win over Swagger heading toward the ppv.

Matt is probably gonna win but I am rooting for Tommy Dreamer from day one.

Cryme Tyme & Ricky Ortiz vs The 'Miz', John Morrison & Mark Henry

Ortiz is the fall guy.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

Tuesday 10th February 2009

Fort Worth Convention Center, Fort Worth, TX

Attendance: 9,588

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

Todd Grisham: Welcome to ECW, we are just 5 nights away from No Way Out where ECW Champion Jack Swagger will defend his title against the 'Fighting Irishman' Finlay and, Matt, these two will come face to face tonight as they compete in tag team action.....

Matt Striker: Good evening, Todd, you're right, Finlay teaming up tonight with DJ Gabriel to take on Jack Swagger and Paul Burchill and both Finlay and Jack Swagger will be looking to gain huge momentum going in to No Way Out...

Todd Grisham: Also tonight, coming up right now in fact, Tommy Dreamer looks to get back to winning ways, but he'll have to do it against Matt Hardy...

Matt Striker: And the mood Matt Hardy is in at the moment, this is not going to be easy for Dreamer.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TommyDreamer.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MattHardy4_ndp.jpg

Dreamer is still trying to prove to himself that he has what it takes to get to the top of ECW before his current contract expires but he is right up against it as he takes on Matt Hardy. Hardy is far too intense for Dreamer who just can't get a decent string of offence going and Hardy wins the match quite comfortably with a Twist Of Fate.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Pinfall

6:29

We cut backstage where Teddy Long is in his office with Tiffany, when ECW Champion Jack Swagger comes walking in....

Jack Swagger: Teddy, what the hell is going on.... I've heard that you haven't taken any action against Finlay for chasing after me last week and trying to attack me with that stick of his.....

Teddy Long: Excuse me? Are you seriously complaining about Finlay chasing after you when you have attacked him from behind for 2 weeks running? You know what Jack! you really need to man up!

Jack Swagger: What! You do not talk to your ECW Cha........

Teddy Long: And you do not raise your voice like that to your General Manager, Jack. Now stop your whining and start acting like a real champion!

Swagger is infuriated with Long but leaves the office in a huff as Teddy gets back to talking with Tiffany as ECW fades to commercials.

We return and find ourselves in a locker room where The 'Miz' and John Morrison are stood next to Mark Henry. The pair are acting their usual arrogant selves and 'Miz' tells Henry that he better be on his game tonight, a comment that doesn't sit well with him, and a rather angry look leads to Morrison quickly escorting 'Miz' out of the room...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheBoogeymanAAF2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_thKYKYBackground.jpg

The Boogeyman vs ??? (Local Wrestler)

It's always a dream for any local wrestler to get a chance such as this but Boogeyman is probably one of the last people you would want to face. The youngster looks completely perplexed by the unorthodox Boogey and quickly finds himself on the wrong end of a Boogey Bomb.

Winner: The Boogeyman

Pinfall

2:06

We briefly flick backstage where Finlay and Hornswoggle are with DJ Gabriel and Alicia Fox in preparation for Finlay and DJ's tag team match later on. Todd Grisham and Matt Striker hype the match against Jack Swagger and Paul Burchill as we see Hornswoggle hyper-actively running around the room as an amused Alicia looks on. We then fade to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShadGasparAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JTG-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Ricky_Ortiz.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnMorrison3.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg

Cryme Tyme & Ricky Ortiz vs The 'Miz', John Morrison & Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)

The rivalry between Cryme Tyme and the team of Morrison and Miz continues in this 6 man tag team match. Henry is naturally the dominant force of the match and spends a good while picking Ortiz apart. Despite the best efforts of Cryme Tyme, Morrison picks up the win, pinning Ortiz after a Moonlight Drive.

Winners: John Morrison, The 'Miz' & Mark Henry

Pinfall

7:20

A video plays hyping 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin as this years first inductee into the Hall Of Fame.

We switch backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by.

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, the man who will challenge for the ECW Championship this Sunday at No Way Out, Finlay. Finlay, over the past couple of weeks we have seen Jack Swagger not only assault you but also put his hands on your son, Hornswoggle, how do y....

Finlay: Josh, I'll say this, there might not even be a match at No Way Out. Swagger can attack me all he wants, but he has made a massive error in judgment by putting his hands on my boy, and in that ring tonight, the second I get my hands on Swagger, I'm going to rip him to shreds. I am not going to wait until No Way Out, it isn't about the ECW Championship anymore, this is personal.

Finlay walks off scowling as ECW fades to commercials.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JackSwagger2.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_BurchillKYKY.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_FinlayAAF5.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_DJGabriel-1.jpg

Jack Swagger & Paul Burchill (w/ Katie Lea Burchill) vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) & DJ Gabriel (w/ Alicia Fox)

[Gabriel starts the match against Burchill as Finlay stares across the ring at Swagger without shifting his focus. Gabriel gets the upper hand on Burchill and tags Finlay in and the Irishman floors Burchill with a huge punch and just stares at Swagger before going on the attack against Burchill. Swagger turns the match back in his teams favour with a well placed knee to Finlay's back as he springs off the ropes and works on the Irishman after getting tagged in. Swagger gets too confident and again turns his focus to Hornswoggle and an incensed Finlay finds a second wind and pounces on Swagger, mounting him and delivering huge rights. Swagger manages to tag out to Burchill but soon after, despite an attempt by Swagger to interfere which is negated by Gabriel running in and clotheslining him over the top rope, Finlay puts the match to bed by hitting Burchill with a Celtic Cross.

Winners: Finlay & DJ Gabriel

Pinfall

8:49

Swagger brushes Gabriel aside and starts to slide into the ring but Finlay has been passed his shillelagh by Hornswoggle and swings it at Swagger, just missing his head and the ECW Champion quickly jumps through the ropes to safety as Finlay stands there begging him to get back into the ring....

Todd Grisham: Can Finlay bring this level of intensity in 5 nights to No Way Out and capture the ECW Title or is he more concerned with putting the champion out of action? We'll find out on Sunday...... thank you for joining us here on ECW, goodnight!

ECW fades out as Swagger backs up the ramp and Finlay stares at him, his shillelagh still in hand.

SHOW RATING: C-

Matt Hardy bt Tommy Dreamer C+[PIN]

The Boogeyman bt ????? D-[PIN]

The 'Miz', John Morrison & Mark Henry bt Cryme Tyme & Ricky Ortiz C[PIN]

Finlay & DJ Gabriel bt Jack Swagger & Paul Burchill D+[PIN]

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.png

15th February 2009

Current Card:

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Edge © vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

With No Way Out just aorund the corner, this weeks Smackdown is sure to be explosive, especially after last weeks attack on Triple H by the 'Moscow Mauler' Vladimir Kozlov. Triple H has never been one to let such things go and no doubt he will be looking to return the favour and send a message to all of his Elimination Chamber opponents just 48 hours before No Way Out.

MVP has certainly buried memories of his losing streak, and he will be looking to continue his impressive recent run of victories with a win over Ezekiel Jackson this week on Smackdown.

United States Champion Shelton Benjamin will also be in action this week as he takes on Hurricane Helms, who was last week assaulted by Matt Hardy before a match scheduled for those two men could even begin.

All this and more on what is set to be an interesting Smackdown heading in to this Sundays No Way Out pay-per-view!

MVP vs Ezekiel Jackson

Shelton Benjamin vs Hurricane Helms

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

Friday 13th February 2009

Portland Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR

Attendance: 8,500

After the main WWE intro we head straight in to a video showing action from the end of last weeks Smackdown where Vladimir Kozlov attacked Triple H during his match against The Big Show. It shows Kozlov prowling menacingly around the ring and standing over a fallen Triple H as Big Show retreats up the ramp before fading out...

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

The usual pyros explode around the titantron as an excited crowd wave their homemade banners. The lights in the arena are very dim as JR starts to welcome us....

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown just 48 hours away from what is set to be an almighty No Way Out.... I'm Jim Ross here with Tazz and.....

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me........

The lights brighten to reveal that General Manager Vickie Guerrero is sat in her wheelchair in the center of the ring with husband and WWE Champion Edge stood behind her.....

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME!!!!!............. Thank you.... This Sunday at No Way Out my husband, the WWE Champion Edge, will defend his title inside an Elimination Chamber against 5 other Smackdown superstars. Jeff Hardy is not here tonight, however the remaining 5 superstars involved will take part in matches here tonight on Smackdown. The Big Show will go one on one with The Undertaker whilst Triple H will take on the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov.... and Mark Henry in a 2 on 1 handicap match. That leaves my husband Edge, who will take on..... Kung Fu Naki!

The crowd boo at Vickie's obvious abuse of power as she and Edge leave the ring and depart up the ramp...

JR: Well, unfortunately I am not one bit surprised at that announcement by Vickie Guerrero. As Vickie Guerrero alluded to there, Jeff Hardy is not here with us tonight, however we will be speaking to the 'Extreme Enigma' via satellite later on during tonights show, and get his thoughts on the shocking betrayal by his brother Matt........

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SheltonBenjaminJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_GregoryHelmsAAF4.jpg

Shelton Benjamin vs Hurricane Helms

Helms is looking to make a big impact here against the US Champion and he starts off well with an electric pace that takes even Benjamin by surprise. In a quick paced match of numerous near falls and clever counters, it is Helms who picks up what is perhaps a surprise victory, hitting Benjamin with a Shining Wizard.

Winner: Hurricane Helms

Pinfall

6:58

We return from commercials to see The Bella Twins talking backstage when The 'Miz' and John Morrison show up, their World Tag Team Titles sitting proudly on their shoulders and as usual an extremely arrogant attitude....

Morrison: Hey, Nikki, Brie, we were talking earlier and we decided that we would like to give you the opportunity to hang with some real champions and ditch those walking afros you've been hanging out with recently.

The twins don't seem at all impressed, but soon start to smile when Carlito and Primo turn up....

Carlito: Er... what's this?

Nikki: These idiots are hitting on us.

Carlito: Oh.... that's not cool...

Primo: Who do you think you are hitting on our ladies?

Miz: We were just offering them the chance to spend their time in the company of a tag team with a bit of class.... and seeing as it's valentines day tomorrow, we thought they should spend it with some real men and not a pair of losers like you.....

Carlito: If you hadn't noticed, we're actually tag team champions....

Morrison: Ok then, why don't we see just who the better team is, how about you chumps versus us tonight.

Primo: You're on...

Carlito and Primo link arms with Brie and Nikki as Carlito takes a bite of an apple....

Carlito: That's cool!

We cut elsewhere backstage where we see an annoyed Shelton Benjamin walking backstage after his defeat to Hurricane Helms. He looks even less impressed when MVP shows up and stops him in his tracks....

MVP: I can only presume that you heard what I said last week....

Shelton Benjamin: Excuse me? What are you going on about?

MVP: Last week when I made my intentions on the United States Title very clear.... you see, I was the longest reigning WWE United States Champion in history and I want 'my' title back.

Shelton Benjamin: Is that so? Well, MVP, you may have been the longest reigning champion in history, but that was then, and now I'm the champion, you haven't got a hope in hell of becoming United States Champion again, I am going to eclipse your record for holding this title....

MVP: Oh right, it's just it seems to me that you didn't do so well earlier on tonight and seeing as I'm on such a roll of late, I'm thinking now would be around about the right time to take the United States Title, but maybe that's just me....

MVP walks away to let Benjamin stew over his words as we cut back in to the main arena...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_umaga4mj4.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Jesse.jpg

Umaga vs Jesse (w/ Festus)

Umaga has been on a hot streak since he returned to action a couple of weeks ago. He initially seems intrigued by the presence of Festus at ringside but doesn't let it distract him from destroying Jesse. Umaga quickly wraps it up with a Samoan Spike to the throat of Jesse.

Winner: Umaga

Pinfall

2:53

With the bell having rang, Umaga leaves the ring to go and inspect the now lucid Festus at ringside, standing their open mouthed. Umaga curiously looks Festus over before turning away, only to suddenly turn and knock Festus down with a vicious super kick right to his jaw, much to the crowds chagrin.

We fade into a video hyping 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin as the first inductee into this years Hall Of Fame, before fading out to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_Edge-JAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Funaki-1.jpg

Edge vs Kung Fu Naki

The crowd boo the WWE Champion intently on his entrance and indeed throughout the match, but surprisingly have something to cheer about when Fu Naki comes out of the blocks to take the fight to Edge with some impressive kicks and chops. It doesn't last long, though and Edge quickly picks Fu Naki apart. Fu Naki again surprisingly gets a counter in as Edge goes for an elbow after whipping Fu Naki to the ropes, but the self proclaimed #1 Smackdown announcer gets too confident and in springing off the ropes is taken down with an almighty Spear as Edge wins a match that he pretty much dominated.

Winner: Edge

Pinfall

2:46

As Edge arrogantly walks up the ramp smiling and dismissing the fans, we cut to a video showing events from last weeks Smackdown, where Vladimir Kozlov won a 5 man Battle Royal to earn the final spot inside the No Way Out Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship, before later attacking Triple H, during his match with The Big Show. Once the video ends we find ourselves backstage where Eve Torres is standing by.....

Eve Torres: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest, the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov. Vladimir, I'd like to ask exactly why you decided to attack Triple H last week during his match against The Big Show?

Vladimir Kozlov: (Kozlov speaks in Russian for a good 30 seconds before pausing.....) I send message to Elimination Chamber opponents Vladimir Kozlov will win WWE Championship.

Vladimir stares ahead with his usual bullish expression before we head to commercials...

2 On 1 Handicap Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TripleH-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg

Triple H vs Vladimir Kozlov & Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)

You could easily assume that there are ulterior motives on the part of Vickie Guerrero in making this match what it is, especially as we soon see that both Kozlov and Henry can be in the ring at the same time, but Triple H is never one to shy away from such a task. HHH starts aggressively, throwing punches at both opponents and getting them both rocking but the numbers game soon catches up with 'The Game'. Triple H is one tough sob, though and fights enough for two men to keep himself in the match and does enough to keep in the match until an opportunity presents itself. With Kozlov and Henry clearly enjoying the situation they take their eyes off the ball for a moment and this proves a costly mistake as Triple H avoids a splash from Henry in the corner and runs out to take Kozlov down with a huge clothesline. HHH turns his attentions back to Henry and plants him with a Spinebuster. HHH looks to set up a Pedigree but Kozlov is back up and knocks him down with a big boot to the side of his head. 'The Game' gets up and Kozlov runs at him head first but he sidesteps it and even grabs Kozlov to further propel him as he instead, and by accident, drives his head right into the sternum of Henry. Triple H clotheslines Kozlov over the top rope and turns back to Henry, who he drives between his legs and plants with a Pedigree to win the match and gain massive momentum going into No Way Out.

Winner: Triple H

Pinfall

8:31

We cut backstage where Maria and Hurricane Helms are stood talking. Maria congratulates Helms on his win over Shelton Benjamin earlier in the night and Helms says that while it was a good win he wants revenge on Matt Hardy. All of a sudden Maria is knocked down by Michelle McCool, who then proceeds to mount Maria and grab her hair before shaking her about and then hitting her with several hard blows before Helms pulls Michelle off of the dazed Maria. Michelle pushes Helms away, staring briefly at Maria before smiling and walking away as we fade to commercials...

As Ezekiel makes his way out to the ring with The Brian Kendrick, we see video highlights from last week showing Kendrick accidentally costing Ezekiel his match vs R-Truth and then, later in the night, Ezekiel seemingly passing up a chance to help Kendrick in his match by not taking the chance to attack Kendrick's opponent MVP, whilst the referee was distracted.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MontelVontaviousPorter27-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EzekielJackson-1.jpg

MVP vs Ezekiel Jackson (w/ The Brian Kendrick)

The match doesn't start well for Ezekiel and Kendrick when Kendrick is ordered to the back by the official after being caught trying to distract MVP. Ezekiel is distracted by this himself and MVP takes advantage. Jackson shows that he is no slouch but is ultimately no match for an MVP who is very much on a roll. MVP builds up a head of steam before looking to put Ezekiel away with a Drive By Kick, but he is suddenly taken down by United States Champion Shelton Benjamin who rushes the ring and hits MVP with Paydirt and the referee has no option but to call for the bell.

Winner: MVP

Disqualification

5:59

Shelton Benjamin retreats up the ramp sporting an extremely smug grin as MVP starts to come to in the ring and stare angrily at the US Champ.

We fade into a video showing all of the accidents that have befallen Jeff Hardy over recent months: the attack in a hotel stairwell prior to Survivor Series, the traffic accident in which he and his girlfriend Beth were run off the road, and the pyrotechnical malfunction that caused injury to Hardy a few weeks ago before the Royal Rumble. We then see the turn of Matt Hardy, attacking his brother with a steel chair at the Royal Rumble and costing him the WWE Championship in his match against Edge. The video fades out....

JR: And we will be speaking with Jeff Hardy via satellite later on tonight and hopefully getting his thoughts on what have been a hellacious past several months for the 'Extreme Enigma'...

Champions vs Champions Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CarlitoColon.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Primo_Colon.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnMorrison3.jpg

Carlito & Primo Colon (w/ Brie & Nikki Bella) vs The 'Miz' & John Morrison

WWE Tag Team Champions The Colons meet World Tag Team Champions Miz & Morrison in an interesting match brought about by Miz & Morrison's sheer arrogance and attempts at stealing the Bella Twins away from Carlito and Primo. An extremely fast paced match sees the Colons take early control and at times embarrass Miz and Morrison as the Bella's watch on with glee. Morrison soon gets his side back in it with a cheap shot on Carlito behind the officials back and they take control. The match is a blur of counters and near falls until, ultimately, the match is stolen as 'Miz' distracts the official, allowing Morrison to hit a Moonlight Drive on Primo.

Winners: The 'Miz' & John Morrison

Pinfall

5:39

We return from commercials where we see Jeff Hardy going through the final checks at the Stamford Headquarters, before JR starts to talk.....

JR: Jeff, thank you for agreeing to talk with us here tonight, I can not begin to understand just what you must be feeling given what you have gone through these past few months.

Jeff Hardy: No worries.

JR: In just a couple of days you will head into the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out looking to recapture the WWE Championship that was taken away from you in such galling circumstances at the Royal Rumble, just what is going through your head, Jeff, so close to No Way Out?

Jeff Hardy: JR,..... it would take me a week to tell you every single thought that's running through my head at the moment...... it's hard to even focus on what should be a defining moment in my career given the actions of my brother Matt. I don't even know what I feel towards Matt at the moment, in my heart....... I know he doesn't hate me.......... I'm sorry.....

JR: It's ok, Jeff, take your time....

Jeff Hardy: Perhaps it's a good thing that I have this match at No Way Out. Perhaps it will give Matt time to realise that what he is doing is wrong and that I don't deserve for him to treat me like this....... all I know is that at No Way Out, I want the WWE Title, I want to be WWE Champion again........

Jeff stands up and un-mics himself before walking out of the studio......

JR: Well, a very emotional Jeff Hardy there, and understandably so.......

Graphics pop up hyping No Way Out.....

JR: And as Jeff alluded to he will be part of the huge WWE Title match at No Way Out as Edge defends his title inside an Elimination Chamber against five men, Jeff Hardy being one of those, the others of course being Triple H, Vladimir Kozlov and the two men who will go one on one after the break in tonights main event, The Big Show and 'The Phenom' The Undertaker.

Tazz: Possibly the only structure sturdy enough to house those 6 men, JR!

JR: Possibly so, Tazz! The Big Show versus The Undertaker, coming up, next!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_BigShowJAN09.png

The Undertaker vs The Big Show

The main event of the night sees two of the 6 men involved in this Sundays No Way Out Elimination Chamber going toe to toe. Both will be looking to make a big statement heading into that match, and it shows as the pair trade vicious punches from the get go. The frenetic pace continues for the first few minutes of the match as the action even spills to the outside where we see Taker get whipped to the steps and Big Show pushed forehead first into the steel ringpost. Taker takes control and hits some Old School along with a leg drop across Show's throat on the ring apron but his attempt at a Chokeslam is countered and Show lands a Big Boot on Taker before slowing the pace down a bit. Show throws some hard punches to Taker's gut and wears him down and eventually looks to put him away as he himself goes for a Chokeslam, but Taker counters into a massive DDT. The pair trade punches again and a couple of near falls until Show again gets the upper hand and knocks Taker down with a massive clothesline. Show stoops to clasp his hand around Taker's throat but Taker pulls him down and looks to lock in the Hells Gate submission. Show blocks it as best he can as Taker struggles to lock the move in fully. Show manages to get to the ropes, grasping at his throat and trying to catch some air as Taker gets back to his feet......

Tazz: SPEAR!!!!

JR: Oh come on.....

Taker is cut in half by a huge Spear by the WWE Champion Edge. The 'Rated R Superstar' stares down at Taker with his usual wide eyed look before turning around and taking Big Show down with another massive Spear!

Winner: No Contest Due To Outside Interference

9:50

JR: What is the meaning of this, Edge has ruined a great match.

Tazz: Without a doubt, Edge sending a message to his Elimination Chamber opponents that he fully intends to retain his WWE Title at No Way Out.

Edge stands in the ring staring down at the fallen bodies of both he Undertaker and The Big Show.....

JR: Will that man, Edge, be able to walk out of No Way Out the same way he walks in, as WWE Champion? Join us Sunday night where we'll find out!

Smackdown fades out as Edge lifts his WWE Title high in the air as he stares at both Taker and Big Show with disdain...

SHOW RATING: B+

Hurricane Helms bt Shelton Benjamin B- [PIN]

Umaga bt Jesse D+ [PIN]

Edge bt Kung Funaki C [PIN]

Triple H bt Mark Henry & Vladimir Kozlov in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match B- [PIN]

MVP bt Ezekiel Jackson C+ [DQ/INT]

The 'Miz' & John Morrison bt Carlito & Primo Colon C+ [PIN]

The Undertaker vs The Big Show ended in a No Contest due to interference by Edge A

This Sunday!

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.png

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOut2009poster.jpg

This Sunday, Live on Pay-Per-View!

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

No Holds Barred

Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

RAW - World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber

John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Smackdown - WWE Championship Elimination Chamber

Edge © vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.png

Archived