WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

No Holds Barred

Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

RAW - World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber

John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Smackdown - WWE Championship Elimination Chamber

Edge © vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna put in bold who I think will win and in italics who I want to see win.

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Swagger is keeping the title warm for Tommy Dreamer! :D

No Holds Barred

Shane has nothing really to win here but Orton does.

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

Three matches and three who I think and want to win the same. HBK with the big win here!

John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

My first split here. John Cena will probably pull the superman routine here. But a win by CM Punk here would be GREAT!

Edge © vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy

Trips probably pulls it off but The Undertaker is my favorite here.

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Hopefully Swagger can have a decent title match at Wrestlemania.

No Holds Barred

Orton has to look as strong as possible leading into his title shot.

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

Not entirely sure on your Wrestlemania plans, but Michaels will have to feature heavily and JBL can't wrestle for that much longer.

John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston Shock victory would be great, and Punk's good enough.

Edge © vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy This would make things really interesting, I think.

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

No Holds Barred

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

No Holds Barred

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

No Holds Barred

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

I've been lurking here for a bit and enjoying, so I figured I'll take a stab at some predictions

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Edge © vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

No Holds Barred Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton

ECW Championship Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

I'm not sure about two title switches, but I think we'll se at least one...hopefully it will not be Swagger dropping ECW title

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

No Holds Barred

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

<p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">ECW predictions: angeldelayette 2/3, Lexa90 3/3, Wink 2/3, oSickoii! 1/3, Tripps04 2/3, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Smackdown predictions: Destiny 2/2, Wink 2/2, Tripps04 2/2, Lexa90 2/2</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Overall:</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Lexa90 27/29</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Tripps04 25/29</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

oSickoii 9/16</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Wink 12/15</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

angeldelayette 8/14</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Destiny 9/12</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

SWF Fan 9/10</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Astyn 8/9</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

SeanMcFly 7/9</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

UFC-KING 6/8</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

critical-23 6/6</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Greg McNeish 5/5</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Boshey 4/5</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

BoomKing 3/4</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

tristram 2/3</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

MattitudeV2 2/3</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Thank you to everyone who has predicted on the first month of shows, and a special thanks to both Lexa90 and Tripps04 who have predicted every single card so far. </p><p> </p><p>

Congrats to Lexa90 who wins the first prediction competition scoring an impressive 27/29. Tripps also a very good 25/29 and Wink with 12/15 deserves a mention for third place.</p><p> </p><p>

This is also a final bump to say that there is still time to get your predictions in for No Way Out, which will be posted later tonight (mid afternoon US).</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks also for all the comments and positive feedback, it is very much appreciated, and I am always interested in your views, praise and constructive criticism. Hopefully No Way Out is enjoyable for you all, as much as it was a pleasure to write.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NOWAYOUTLOGO09.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Sunday 15th February 2009</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Key Arena, Seattle, WA</span></strong></p><p> <strong>Attendance: 15,000</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24289" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">After the WWE Intro, a video plays hyping tonights PPV and specifically the Elimination Chamber. It talks us through what makes up the structure and lauds the fact that tonight is the first time 2 world titles will be defended inside the structure on the same night. We are shown highlights from past matches inside the confines of the Elimination Chamber, detailing just how brutal this match can be. We then fade out and into the arena.....</span></strong></div></div><div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>Pyros explode as the camera pans around an excited crowd holding up their homemade signs for all to see....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JR:</strong> <em>Welcome ladies and gentlemen to No Way Out, where tonight two world titles will be defended inside the Elimination Chamber. I'm Jim Ross alongside Tazz to call the Smackdown action and tonight, inside that very Elimination Chamber, the WWE Champion Edge will have his work cut out as he defends his title against 5 other top superstars, including Triple H and The Undertaker.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tazz:</strong> <em>I have been looking forward to this match ever since it was announced, JR!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>JR:</strong> <em>Me too! and of course, here to call the action for RAW, my old buddy Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Michael Cole.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>King:</strong> <em>Hahaha, less of the old JR!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>Yes, tonight not only will the WWE Title be defended inside the Elimination Chamber, but also the World Heavyweight Title. John Cena stepping inside the brutal structure and hoping to come out at the end still holding that World Title.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>King:</strong> <em>But look who he's going to have to beat to hold on to it, Michael! Chris Jericho is in there, Rey Mysterio and Kane! among others.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>A 16.6 percent chance of John Cena retaining here tonight if my calculations are correct. Of course, it's not just RAW and Smackdown here tonight, let me hand you over to ECW's Todd Grisham and Matt Striker.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Todd Grisham:</strong> <em>Thank you Michael, it's great to be here tonight in the Key Arena and whilst we don't have an Elimination Chamber match ourselves, we certainly have a very exciting match up for the ECW Championship, Matt!</em></p><p> </p><p> Finlay's music starts to play and he makes his way out with Hornswoggle.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Matt Striker:</strong> <em>Indeed, and here comes the challenger Finlay with his son Hornswoggle, looking not only to become the ECW Champion but in doing do, becoming the first person to beat Jack Swagger in singles competition.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Todd Grisham:</strong> <em>A big task ahead of Finlay here tonight, but if there is one thing Finlay likes, it's a fight!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">ECW Championship</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_ECWWorldChampionshipWWELOGO.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JackSwagger2.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_FinlayAAF5.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Jack Swagger © vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">You can see the intensity in Finlay's eyes as the bell rings, wanting to gain a measure of revenge on Swagger for laying his hands on Hornswoggle, as much as he wants to become ECW Champion. Finlay dazzles Swagger from the off, landing some vicious right hands but it's the Irishman's intensity that allows Swagger into the match as the referee tries to pull a raging Finlay away from a cornered Swagger, allowing the champion to land a surprise punch on Finlay. Swagger hits some hands but Finlay ducks the next and drops Swagger with a clothesline, then another, but Swagger catches Finlay and hits an impressive belly to belly suplex before grounding Finlay and slowing down the pace of the match. Swagger keeps Finlay grounded as he expends energy trying to get out of Swagger's grip, his arms locked tight around his waist but he eventually gets back to his feet and lands a couple of forearms to Swagger's jaw to break free. Swagger counters a whip by Finlay and looks to flip him over his back but the Irishman stops and kicks Swagger in the chest before taking him down with a clothesline and making a token cover. The pair trade hard hitting moves for the next couple of minutes and score a 2 count each before Finlay gets back on top. Finlay really tears in to Swagger more than anyone else has previously managed and Swagger can feel his grip on the title slipping away. He rolls to the outside and grabs Hornswoggle as Finlay follows him. Swagger pushes Hornswoggle towards Finlay and as the Irishman looks down at Hornswoggle for just a split second, Swagger charges and knocks him down with a massive clothesline. Swagger throws Finlay into the ring but Hornswoggle grabs his leg as he tries to climb in and the annoyed champion turns and laughs at Hornswoggle before grabbing him and tossing him into the ring too. Swagger turns and is taken down by a kick to the sternum from Finlay. The Irishman has a chance to cover but goes to check on Hornswoggle and turns as Swagger gets to his feet. Finlay looks to pick Swagger up for the Celtic Cross but the champion manages to counter and hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb before making the cover and just about retaining his title in a very close match.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner And Still ECW Champion: Jack Swagger</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 7:42</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>Todd Grisham:</strong> <em>Well Jack Swagger retaining his ECW Title, but you have to feel he did so by using Hornswoggle to his advantage!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>We cut to the locker room area where we see Shawn Michaels taping up his wrists. He stands up as JBL comes walking in, still in his suit and white cowboy hat.</p><p> </p><p> HBK lets out a sigh...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shawn Michaels:</strong> <em>What do you want, JBL?</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> <em>Huh huh huh, what do I want...... what I want, Shawn, is to own you in every possible way and that is exactly what I'm going to do when I beat you tonight. I sincerely hope you haven't been thinking too much about getting back to normal, free from working for me, because after tonight, you will be my employee for the rest of your life..... I hired you, Shawn, for a reason, because I felt you still had what it took to be at the top of the business and I used that to my advantage so that I could become the World Heavyweight Champion, but obviously I was wrong. You have done nothing but disappoint me over the past few months, Shawn, but I won't be disappointed tonight. Get used to it, Shawn, you are the property of JBL enterprises, and you always will be.</em></p><p> </p><p> JBL flashes a toothy grin at HBK before walking out of the locker room, a solemn HBK watching him leave, with a hint of the determination we're used to seeing from him briefly creeping into his expression...</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>We cut backstage where Eve Torres is standing by...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eve Torres:</strong> <em>Good evening, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the WWE Champion, Edge! Edge, tonight you will compete in one of the most dangerous matches in history as you defend your title against 5 other superstars in the Elimination Chamber. Are you confident that you can walk out of the Elimination Chamber still holding your WWE Title?</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Edge:</strong> <em>Interesting question, Eve (said with an obvious hint of sarcasm) I'm sure everyone is looking at this match and saying I only have a 1 in 6 chance of retaining my title, but my odds are much greater than that. I showed that this Friday night on Smackdown by Spearing both The Big Show and The Undertaker. And I think everyone is aware that Jeff Hardy is in no fit state, either physically or mentally, to be a threat to my title tonight, an...</em></p><p> </p><p> Jeff Hardy suddenly pops up and gets right in Edge's face.....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jeff Hardy:</strong> <em>Edge, I may be going through a lot of personal troubles at the moment, but I will always carry with me a huge disliking for you and when I'm in that Elimination Chamber tonight I will have only one thing on my mind, beating you and becoming the WWE Champion.</em></p><p> </p><p> Hardy leaves as the camera zooms in on an angry and annoyed Edge...</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>We head back into the arena where the Elimination Chamber is being lowered from the rafters...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JR:</strong> <em>And folks, you heard Edge there claiming his odds are much higher than people may think, but Jeff Hardy clearly disagrees with the 'Rated R Superstar'.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tazz:</strong> <em>I think you have to argue the point, JR, that the person with the biggest advantage in this match is the final superstar to be released from their chamber.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>JR:</strong> <em>I can't argue with you on that point, Tazz!</em></p><p> </p><p> Edge's music hits and the 'Rated R Superstar' makes his way down to the ring and into one of the 4 chambers. Vladimir Kozlov is next out followed by Triple H and then The Undertaker, meaning that Jeff Hardy and The Big Show are going to start the match off...</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Elimination Chamber Match For The WWE Championship</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WWETitleELIMLOGO.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_Edge-JAN09.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_BigShowJAN09.png</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TripleH-1.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JeffHardy5_ndp.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Edge © vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show vs Triple H vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Hardy and Show start the match and they lock up with Hardy naturally getting pushed on his backside. Hardy motions to lock up again but starts to kick at the thighs and knees of Show, which only seems to irritate him. The next few minutes consist of Hardy trying to confuse Show with his pace whilst Show employs his usual hard hitting style, no more so that just before the 5 minute mark when he catches Hardy off guard with a mammoth clothesline.....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>5 Minutes: Triple H is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>'The Game' explodes from his chamber and starts throwing some serious hands at Show, who starts to rock. Show swings but Triple H ducks and gets a few more shots to Show who misses again with a right hand as Triple H goes all out on Show who tries to cover up. Triple H looks to whip Show to the opposite corner but is whipped himself, however he explodes from the corner and smashes into Show with a clothesline, almost knocking him over. He goes for another but Show clasps his hand around his throat! He lifts HHH up but 'The Game' jumps out of it and lands behind Show, before knocking him down to a knee with a chop block. HHH springs off the ropes and hits a kneeling show with a Facebuster before turning around and getting taken out by a Whisper In The Wind by Jeff Hardy, whom HHH had totally forgotten about. Hardy gets a 2 count before working a little on HHH and hitting a low drop kick on Show and getting a 2 count on him. Hardy turns and ducks a clothesline by HHH, and kicks him in the gut before nailing a Twist Of Fate. He heads up top and flies off the turnbuckle for a Swanton Bomb to the game, but Triple H rolls out of the way and Hardy crashes and burns as the clock starts to countdown from 10....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>10 Minutes: Edge is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Edge is eager to get out of his pod, and forcibly pushes the door open the second the officials have unlocked it, looking to capitalise on the fact that Triple H, Jeff Hardy and The Big Show are all down. Edge goes over to Show and looks to be suggesting they work together to eliminate HHH and Hardy, a plan that Show seems happy to go along with. Show works on Hardy whilst Edge goes after 'The Game'. Show and Edge look at each other, Show has given Hardy a good going over just as Edge has to HHH and Show holds Hardy as Edge runs and lands a big boot to his chest. Show and Edge smile at each other and turn their backs on each other but as Show turns around, Edge cuts him down with a huge Spear! and makes the cover 1....2....3</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>13:48: Edge Eliminates The Big Show</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Edge runs his fingers through his hair as he crouches over Show, licking at his lips in that way we're used to. He gets up and walks over to Jeff Hardy, and stoops to grab him by the hair. Hardy suddenly rolls Edge up! 1....2....3</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>14:12: Jeff Hardy Eliminates Edge</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Tazz:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> I don't believe it!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Jeff Hardy has eliminated Edge, we're guaranteed a new WWE Champion!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>We're left with Jeff Hardy in the ring with Triple H and Hardy gets up to his feet to see Triple H running at him, managing just in time to clothesline 'The Game' who had exactly the same idea, and both men are down.....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>15 Minutes: The Undertaker is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Taker comes out as both Hardy and HHH get up, but soon knocks them both down with huge right hands. He grabs HHH and whips him to one corner before whipping Hardy into the opposite corner and proceeds to run at high speed and splash 'The Game' before doing the same to Hardy. Undertaker is in a great position and throws Hardy through the ropes onto the unforgiving steel floor of the chamber before following him out and grabbing him and then climbing the turnbuckle and walking the ropes before hitting some Old School right across the back of Hardy's neck. HHH runs at Taker as he gets back into the ring but is scythed down with a big boot as Taker asserts total dominance over proceedings. Taker keeps working on Hardy and HHH and has them both down on the canvas when the clock counts down for the final time. Taker just turns and stares at Vladimir Kozlov, knowing that he is the final man to enter...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>20 Minutes: Vladimir Kozlov is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Kozlov walks out with his usual bullish expression, focused entirely on Taker and the pair trade some huge rights before Taker gets Kozlov in a corner and unloads with a lightning volley of rights and lefts to Kozlov's gut. Taker whips Kozlov to the opposite corner and follows up with a splash, but Kozlov accelerates away from the turnbuckle and smashes his head deep into Taker's sternum. Hardy tries to get back into it but is taken down with a big boot from Kozlov before HHH hits Kozlov and the pair trade blows. Kozlov gets the better of Triple H with a stiff forearm and hits a couple of different suplexes on him before Taker is back up and the pair trade hands until Kozlov throws Taker through the ropes to the steel of the chamber. Kozlov rams Taker head first into the chains that make up the chamber but Taker retaliates with a a right hand and the pair trade a couple more blows before they realise Jeff Hardy is up on the turnbuckle and he hits a Whisper In The Wind on both men, knocking them down.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Triple H comes over and trades hands with Hardy as all four men get back into the ring with Kozlov looking to pound on Taker. Triple H goes for a Pedigree on Hardy but he counters into a Twist Of Fate, his second of the night on HHH, and starts to go up top as Kozlov charges at Taker battering ram like only for the 'Deadman' to drop him with a huge boot to the side of the face. Kozlov drops down right next to HHH and Hardy looks around the crowd before flying through the air. He hits a Swanton Bomb on both Triple H and Kozlov but Kozlov takes the brunt of it and Hardy makes the cover....1....2....3</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>26:17: Jeff Hardy Eliminates Vladimir Kozlov</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> We're down to 3, Tazz! Jeff Hardy, Triple H and The Undertaker. Who's going to win this?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Tazz:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Well, the momentum is firmly with Jeff Hardy ri....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Wait whats this, no...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jeff Hardy turns around and is smashed straight in the skull with a steel chair by his brother Matt!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Where the hell did Matt Hardy come from?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Tazz:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> He... he must have snuck in as the referees removed Vladimir Kozlov from the chamber, JR!......</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Replays show that this is indeed the case......</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Matt Hardy stares down at his brother, the chair still in his hand as a slight smile starts to form. He runs his hands through his hair and leaves the ring. Triple H starts to crawl over to Jeff Hardy....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> No, not like this, for the love of god...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Triple H flops an arm across Jeff's chest</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THREE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>27:09: Triple H Eliminates Jeff Hardy</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Matt Hardy has once again screwed his brother out of the WWE Title, and we are down to the last 2!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Taker is up to his feet first and lands some heavy blows on HHH and gets him where he wants him in the corner. He whips 'The Game' to the corner and hits a splash and Triple H drops to the mat and rolls under the ropes to the steel floor. Taker hits some Old School on Triple H and a few more hard rights and although Triple H gets the odd shot back in on Taker, it's Taker in control as they spill back into the ring. Taker goes for a clothesline but HHH avoids it and counters with a Harley Race like knee as springs off the ropes, taking Taker down. HHH grabs Taker and looks for a Pedigree but Taker counters and flips HHH over his back. HHH gets up and Taker clasps his hand around his throat and lifts 'The Game' up but he counters it and lands behind Taker and kicks him in the gut when he turns around, quickly forces his head between his legs and nails Taker with a Pedigree! Triple H makes the cover a couple of seconds later.......</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THRE..</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> No, Taker kicks out and HHH can't quite believe it. After a few moments he seems even more focused and pushes Taker to the corner where he lands some huge blows before hitting a Spinebuster and roars at the crowd as he flexes his muscles in his signature pose. He turns and again looks for a Pedigree but Taker drops to the mat and pulls HHH with him, grabbing his head and looking to lock in the Hell's Gate....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Can The Undertaker lock it in? If he can he'll be the new champion!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Tazz:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> I don't think he's quite got it, Triple H is just about managing to block it but he needs to do something fast...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Triple H somehow manages to push Taker's leg from under his throat and squirms out of the hold, dropping to the mat and clutching his throat as he coughs. Triple H gets up and turns straight into the Undertaker......</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> CHOKESLAM!!! The Undertakers going to be the new champion!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THRE..</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Tazz:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> He's kicked out, I don't believe it, JR</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> I can't quite believe it either, Tazz!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Taker is visibly frustrated as he drags Triple H back up to his feet and sends him to the corner with a huge right hand. Taker throws HHH back out to the steel floor and marches him over to the chains of the chamber where he rakes his forehead before slamming him into the perspex of one of the chambers. Taker is having his way with HHH who throws a few tired rights, and knocks him back down before hitting a huge leg drop across 'The Game's' throat on the steel floor before tossing him back into the ring. Taker climbs back through the ropes and lowers the straps off his shoulders before drawing his thumb across his throat. Triple H stumbles up to his feet and Taker picks him up before turning him upside down, but HHH counters and flips over onto his feet now holding Taker in a Tombstone position but throws Taker's legs forward so he stands with Taker in a sort of swinging neckbreaker position and quickly flips Taker over and rams him between his legs before nailing another Pedigree. Triple H makes a desperately tired cover...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THREE!!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> My god, what a match! and what an amazing counter!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Tazz:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> I can't believe that counter, JR, I thought Triple H was looking for a Tombstone until he somehow got The Undertaker in position for a Pedigree.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>JR:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> What a match, and what a counter by Triple H to become the new WWE Champion.</em></span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner And New WWE Champion: Triple H</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 34:51</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>Triple H is handed the WWE Championship and he heads to the turnbuckle to celebrate his victory....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JR:</strong> <em>Triple H celebrating an amazing 13th World Title and the third time he has either won or retained a World Title inside this hellish Elimination Chamber.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tazz:</strong> <em>Without a doubt, Triple H proving why he is considered one of, if not the best in the business today.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>JR:</strong> <em>Congratulations to the new WWE Champion...... Triple H....</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>We fade out from the scenes of <strong>Triple H</strong> celebrating his enormous win and fade into a video hyping the huge upcoming event, <strong>WRESTLEMANIA 25!</strong> After seeing memorable moments from Wrestlemania's past the Wrestlemania logo appears with a graphic informing us that the 25th Anniversary of the greatest spectacle in sports entertainment is just 49 days away!!!</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>We fade into the locker room area where Randy Orton is pacing around with his fellow Legacy members Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase close by.....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Randy Orton:</strong> <em>Cody, Ted, I know Stephanie hasn't said anything about you being banned from ringside tonight...... but even if she does, it doesn't matter, it's a No Holds Barred match which means anything goes....... but guys, I don't want you to come down to the ring with me tonight..... I want to do this on my own. A few weeks ago I put one McMahon in hospital, and tonight, I'm going to do the exact... same... thing....</em></p><p> </p><p> Orton has that maniacal stare that we've become used to as the scene fades out...</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24289" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>We fade into a video showing the feud that has built between Shawn Michaels and JBL, ever since JBL made an offer to the 'Heart Break Kid' that he had no choice but to begrudgingly accept. We see the key points in the story, including how JBL has continually manipulated Michaels for his own needs including using him to gain an advantage in his World Title match vs John Cena at the Royal Rumble. We see how JBL was unable to defeat Cena despite Michaels' efforts and how he has blamed the loss squarely on 'HBK' Finally we see footage from the past few weeks where JBL attacked Michaels and made the challenge for tonights match that will either see Shawn Michaels totally free from JBL or ending up as a life long employee of the Texan businessman......</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>JBL comes out first in his long white limo, a big grin on his face as he confidently strides to the ring. The crowd rise to their feet as the unmistakable intro of Shawn Michaels' music plays but 'HBK' - as has been usual these past few months - comes out on stage not the bright and energetic ball of energy you would normally associate him with...</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShawnMichaelsAAF3.jpg</span><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JBL-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Shawn Michaels vs JBL</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL really can't hide his arrogance as he circles the ring with a proud grin, looking at 'HBK' with a look that says he has the match won already. Michaels is not his usual self, but there's a small spring in his step that tells just how much there is riding on this match. Michaels takes a look at his wife sitting at ringside and turns back to focus on the task ahead as he hooks up with JBL.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> JBL has cause to widen his smile as he forcefully pushes Michaels away and on his backside but he is quickly back up on his feet for another hook up, which unfortunately for him, goes the same way. Michaels again bounces up and charges for JBL but opts instead to Thesz Press JBL and gets a few punches in before being pushed away, and a visibly annoyed JBL stares a hole through Michaels. The first few minutes pass by with JBL asserting his power over Michaels who in turn proves to have the greater speed. It is JBL, though who wins out the opening battle, as he cuts down a momentum building 'HBK' with a massive boot to the side of the 'Showstopper's' head.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> JBL dominates the next few minutes and grounds 'HBK' who occasionally tries to turn things round but always finds a brick wall in the form of JBL in his way. JBL has control and looks to end it after roughly 7 minutes with a Clothesline From Hell, but it takes a hell of a lot more to put Michaels away, and he ducks it, springs off the ropes and takes JBL down with a flying forearm smash after which he 'nips up' and hits JBL with an inverted atomic drop then a punch, then another inverted atomic drop and a second right hand before a scoop slam. 'HBK' heads up top but is slow to ascend after the punishment received in the early going, and JBL is up to his feet to deliver a right hand that sends Michaels wobbly legged at the top of the turnbuckle. JBL climbs up and hits a Suplex and Michaels takes the brunt of it as he lands on his back. JBL gets a 2 count, forcing Michaels to expend energy and a smile returns to the big Texan's face.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> JBL elbow drops Michaels across the back, not once, but 7 times as he goes right to town on the 'Heart Break Kid's' lower spine. He picks Michaels up and pushes him forward into the ropes and forearms him in the kidneys and lower back as he bounces back, back first towards JBL. JBL does it again, and again, but the third time Michaels turns around and catches JBL with a huge forearm that sends him stumbling to the ropes. Michaels charges him but JBL back body drops him over the top rope and he crashes to the thin mats on the outside, and JBL joins him to follow up on the attack. JBL throws Michaels back first against the barricade. JBL gets proper arrogant as he clasps his hand around Michaels' jaw and shouts 'you better get used to this, Shawn, this is how it's gonna be for the rest of your life'. before hitting a huge right hand, and Michaels is in real trouble. JBL rolls in and out of the ring to break the count before marching Michaels over to the announce tables and looks to slam Michaels' head into the RAW desk, but he counters it, elbows JBL in the stomach and rams JBL's head down into the table. JBL falls to the floor, taking the table cover with him and exposing the monitors. Michaels rips the monitors out and throws them to the floor before hitting a few punches on JBL and throwing him onto the top of the RAW desk. He hits a couple more punches for good measure before entering the ring and climbing the turnbuckle and looking around....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Don't do it, Shawn!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> If Shawn hits this and both men get counted out, what happens, King?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> I don't know, I never thought of it.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>But it doesn't matter as JBL rolls off the table before Michaels can jump, having sensed the danger and Michaels is left frustrated as he dismounts the turnbuckle and heads for JBL. JBL walks around to the next side of the ring and Michaels follows him, putting his hand on his shoulders but JBL turns and explodes with a right hand before whipping Michaels into the steel steps. JBL hoists Michaels up and throws him back into the ring and follows him in. JBL puts his arm around HBK's neck and looks for a suplex but Michaels turns in mid air and lands on his feet behind JBL's back and hits a scoop slam on JBL as he turns around in surprise. Michaels heads right up to the turnbuckle and flies through the air nailing JBL right in the heart with an elbow!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Is Shawn Michaels finally about to free himself from JBL's grip!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michaels gets up to his feet in the corner.......</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> He's tuning up the band!!!!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL turns......</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Sweet Chin Musi....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> No...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL ducks Michaels' leg......</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Oh no....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Clothesline From Hell</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> This one is over...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THRE..</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Michaels kicks out!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL is frustrated and looks at the referee in astonishment, arguing that the match should be over. Michaels begins to stir and JBL focuses his attentions back to him, his face turning back to a look of hatred for his opponent who stumbles up to his feet. JBL nails Michaels with a right hand and whips him to the ropes but Michaels jumps up at him.... JBL catches him... Last Call!!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> I think he's got it now....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THR..</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> No!! Michaels kicks out again. JBL is even more frustrated and almost frothing at the mouth. He picks Michaels up by the hair and puts his hand around Michaels' mouth again...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> Just die, Shawn! give it up!!!</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michaels suddenly pushes JBL away...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THREE!!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> YES! He's done it! Shawn Michaels is free!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> After several months of anguish and manipulation at the hands of JBL, Shawn Michaels is finally rid of that... bully!</em></span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Shawn Michaels</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 14:32</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>The relief is evident on Michaels' face and the 'Heart Break Kid' rolls out of the ring and walks towards his wife sat in the front row. She stands up and the pair embrace, Rebecca crying and Shawn clearly emotional. They share a delighted kiss before Shawn makes his way around the ring and up the ramp, saluting his fans as they cheer him loudly.</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24289" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>We fade away into a video showing how the rivalry between Randy Orton and Shane McMahon all started. We see Orton getting slapped by Stephanie backstage on RAW, the night before the Royal Rumble, before being confronted in the ring later on by Vince McMahon. We see Vince ready to tell Orton he's fired only for the 'Legend Killer' to punch the chairman, and then deliver a vile punt to his skull. We are shown Orton winning the Royal Rumble and then Shane McMahon returning the following night on RAW to launch an attack on Legacy. We see Stephanie making Orton vs Shane the next week and Shane beating Ted DiBiase Jr in a No DQ match this past Monday on RAW only for Orton and Rhodes to attack him post match. We then see Shane attacking Orton in the parking lot at the end of the last RAW and Legacy just about getting away in Orton's car.....</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">I HEAR VOICES!!!!!!</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Randy Orton slowly walks out and pauses momentarily at the top of the ramp, the absence of Rhodes and DiBiase noticeable as he makes his way down to the ring. He waits with a soulless stare before Shane McMahon comes out to a huge roar from the fans, focused, staring right at Orton, and not bouncing around as you would usually expect. He makes his way to the ring and this hugely personal match up is ready to get underway...</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">No Holds Barred</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20NON%20WRESTLERS/th_Shane_McMahon2.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_RandyOrtonJAN09.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">The bell sounds and the pair slowly circle each other, sizing up their opponent until Shane rushes Orton and smashes him with a forearm that sends him reeling to the corner. Shane goes nuts on Orton with a couple of dozen vicious lefts and rights as he looks to punish the 'Legend Killer' for what he's done to his father and his family in general. Orton is dazed and Shane goes straight to the outside - even at such an early point - and looks under the ring before producing a kendo stick. He gets back in he ring and heads for Orton who speedily jumps through the ropes as a swing of the stick by Shane narrowly misses his prey. Shane follows him out but Orton kicks him in the gut and he drops the stick. Orton looks to whip Shane to the steel steps but Shane counters it and Randy smashes shoulder first into the hard steel. Orton stumbles around to the other side of the ring but Shane is stalking him and clubs into him from behind before delivering another 4 or 5 vicious blows as Orton looks to find some distance by retreating up the ramp.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> Shane is still on his tail, though and knocks Orton down on the ramp before flinging him up against the barricade that lines the ramp, and Orton lands in a heap amongst the cables and lighting apparatus. Shane is intense here and is again right back on top of Orton giving him no time to breathe, and marches Orton back down to the ring, slamming his head on the ring apron before pushing back inside. Shane looks under the ring and pulls out a trash can lid and throws it into the ring before climbing up. He enters but Orton is up and hits Shane with a huge European uppercut but is unable to quickly capitalise.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> The next few minutes go by with Shane still in control and Orton only managing a few shots to keep himself in the match, until Shane wants to really punish Orton and DDT's him before going up top. Shane takes his time to steady himself before flying through the air but Orton has the trash can lid and smashes it into Shane's skull as he soars towards him, and he lands in a heap as Orton uses the time to compose himself and gain his breathe, a sadistic grin washing over his face as he realises this is his chance to take control and really make the McMahon family suffer. Orton controls the match for the next 4 or 5 minutes, hitting him with an inverted backbreaker amongst other moves, with Shane occasionally looking like he's getting back into the match only for Orton to cut him down. Orton is methodically picking apart at Shane and with his foe on the floor, he stomps on every one of his joints before circling the ring and looking at the crowd, his eyes wide and crazed. He stands in the corner and lowers his kneepad down before striding over towards Shane, jumping up and looking to drive his knee right into Shane's head but Shane rolls away and Orton plows his knee into the canvas. Orton gets up and limps to the ropes only to turn and look as Shane smashes him over the top rope with a clothesline, Shane flying over the rope with him, the pair landing in crumpled heaps on the outside mats.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> Shane must have used what little energy he had left after the beating he had been taking but he has a way back in. The pair both stumble to their feet at the same time and Shane clocks Orton with a right hand. Orton strikes back and the pair trade blows until Shane reels off a volley of right hands, ducks an Orton swing and drives Orton head first into the thin mats with a DDT. Shane tiredly gets back up and drags Orton to his feet before slamming his head onto the Smackdown announce table. Shane pulls the top off the table and throws it away before grabbing one of the t.v. monitors and unplugging the cables. Orton staggers to his feet and turns right into a shot to the skull from Shane, using the t.v. monitor as a weapon, and Orton falls straight to the mat. Shane removes the other monitor and waves at JR and Tazz to move as he picks Orton up and lies him across the table. Shane gets up onto the ring apron and slowly climbs the turnbuckle, all the way to the top, steadying himself and staring down at Orton as the fans cheer loudly. He jumps and smashes into Orton, the table collapsing and breaking into pieces as both man fall through to the floor. Both men are down, and neither move for a good minute or so until Shane starts to stir. Orton is bleeding from his forehead as Shane drags him up and pushes him into the ring. Shane slowly enters the ring and drags Orton to a corner, sitting him up and positioning his head against the bottom turnbuckle. He goes back outside and produces a trash can from under the ring before throwing it over the ropes and climbing back in. He goes over to Orton and hits him with several hard shots, but Orton seems out as Shane picks up the trash can and wedges it between the bottom two turnbuckles and up against Orton's face.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> He walks over to the next corner and climbs, looking to do what he did to Ted DiBiase Jr on this past weeks RAW. The crowd are cheering but they suddenly start to boo as both Cody Rhodes and the aforementioned DiBiase come running to the ring. Shane jumps down and gets shots in on both men but is ultimately overpowered by Orton's cohorts. The pair deliver shot after shot to Shane before DiBiase goes over to check on Orton, but Shane fights back against Rhodes and clotheslines him over the top rope. Shane turns and ducks a clothesline from DiBiase, and kicks him right in the crotch as he turns to face him. DiBiase goes down like a sack of potatoes and rolls to the outside as Shane falls against the ropes, barely able to stay upright. He turns to go back towards Orton but Cody Rhodes grabs his foot from under the rope and Shane turns back to grab the top rope and swing his legs right into Rhodes' chest, before pulling himself back into the ring. Shane turns, and *wham*, Orton smashes the trash can right into the top of Shane's skull, the chairmans son going down in a heap as an exhausted Orton drops to his knees. Orton stays kneeling next to the now crumpled trash can as Shane slowly staggers back to his feet. He turns and Orton executes a perfect RKO, driving Shane down onto the trash can, hurting himself a little bit but ultimately putting Shane out of it. Orton collapses on top of Shane as the referee makes the count and Shane is unable to gain the revenge he so keenly sought.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Randy Orton</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 15:39</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>Orton slowly rolls off of Shane and uses the ropes to pull himself up, all the time staring at Shane. The referee comes over and raises Orton's hand in victory but Orton pulls his hand away and continues to look down on Shane with disdain. Cody Rhodes helps DiBiase to his feet and the pair limp and hobble to the ramp side of the ring, Orton leaving through the ropes to join his Legacy members as they retreat up the ramp, ignoring the jeers of the fans....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>Shane McMahon did all he could here tonight, King, but ultimately The Legacy were once again at Orton's side to turn things in his favour.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>King:</strong> <em>Absolutely, Michael. Shane looked like he had the match won until Rhodes and DiBiase interfered, and they proved to be the undoing of Shane McMahon here tonight.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>The vile, sadistic Randy Orton, getting one over on the McMahon family once again!!!...</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>We fade to black for a couple of seconds before fading in backstage where Maria is standing by, a big smile on her gorgeous face, as usual.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Maria:</strong> <em>Ladies and gentlemen, will you please welcome my guest at this time, he is the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena. John, in just a few moments you will defend your World Title inside the Elimination Chamber and having already seen the WWE Title change hands tonight, how confident are you of retaining your title here tonight?</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>John Cena:</strong> <em>Maria... may I say you are looking beautiful as always.... what you say us true, my position tonight is indeed a tough one, defending my title against 5 other men inside what is possibly the most unforgiving and bloodthirsty environment known to man... but... I have been in tough situations before and, hell, I've been in an Elimination chamber before, in fact I've been in one Elimination Chamber before, as champion, and I retained my title, so some might say I have a 100 percent record in this type of match..... but seriously, I know there's a very good chance of me not retaining my title tonight, but that isn't how I look at it. I'm just going to go out there as I always do, and do my damned best to keep hold of this, the World Heavyweight Championship...... and if any of those five other men inside that Elimination chamber want my title..... I'll say this... if you want some.... COME GET SOMEEEEEE!</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>We fade back into the arena where the Elimination chamber has already been lowered and the ever so familiar countdown sound of the start of Chris Jericho's music plays out into the arena.....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>And here comes one of the 5 men hoping to take John Cena's World Title here tonight...</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>King:</strong> <em>I have to say, Michael, I really don't like John Cena's odds tonight, as good as he is, it's going to be some effort to retain the title in this type of match.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>And for the statisticians out there, after Triple H won the WWE Championship earlier on tonight, ending Edge's reign, out of all Elimination Chamber matches where a title has been on the line, the champion has only retained 40 percent of the time...</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> With Jericho in his chamber, Kofi Kingston makes his way out, followed by CM Punk and Rey Mysterio. Kane is out next and will start the match with the sixth and final participant, the WWE Champion John Cena, who bounds out on sage and laps up the cheers of the excited crowd as he makes his way to the ring....</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Elimination Chamber Match For The World Heavyweight Championship</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WorldHeavyweightChampionshipELIMLOG.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnCena-2.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">John Cena © vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>The bell sounds and Cena is going to have to do this the hard way, as one of the two starting participants, and the other being Kane. The pair trade blows early on and really go all out looking to eliminate their opponent early to give themselves a breather before the first of the locked up participants are released. Cena gets Kane up on his shoulders but the 'Big Red Machine' slides down and as Cena turns, Kane wraps his hand around the champions throat. Kane lifts Cena up but this time Cena jumps behind Kane and pushes him down before grabbing his leg and looking to lock in the STFU, but Kane turns on to his stomach and pushes Cena away and the pair stop to regain their composure and size each other up. Their attentions are turned, though when the timer starts counting down...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>5 Minutes: CM Punk is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Punk is eager to come out of his chamber and immediately heads for Kane, taking him by surprise and getting in a good few kicks all around Kane's thighs, legs and midriff. Cena comes over to get involved but Punk starts throwing hands at him until he turns around into a big boot from Kane. The next few minutes go on with Kane taking control and even gaining a 2 count on Cena after a huge DDT just before the 10 minute mark....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>10 Minutes: Rey Mysterio is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Mysterio comes out and immediately goes after Kane, who must be wondering why they all do that, although these two do have a history. Cena starts to get right into the match and counters an attack by CM Punk by back body dropping him over the ropes and onto the steel chamber floor, back first. Kane and Mysterio fight each other on the inside as Cena beats down on Punk outside the ropes. Mysterio and Kane are having a right yo-yo of a battle. Mysterio springs off the ropes and slides underneath a big boot and quickly springboards off the middle rope only for Kane to catch him on his shoulder in a firemans carry type hold. Kane goes to slam Mysterio but he counters it and flips Kane with a hurricanrana. Mysterio waits for Kane to get up and as the 'Big Red Machine' comes towards him he hits a low drop kick to Kane's knee and the monster drops across the middle rope. Mysterio goes for a 619 but Kane catches him and carries him to the center of the ring. Kane maneuvers Mysterio into a Chokeslam position and raises him up but Mysterio again counters and plants Kane with a massive DDT. Mysterio quickly leaves through the ropes and as Kane starts to stir he hits a Springboard Frog Splash and makes the cover, getting a 3 count and eliminating Kane from the match!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>14:44: Rey Mysterio Eliminates Kane</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Mysterio is up to his feet just before the timer counts down once more, with Punk and Cena just falling back into the ring after their outside brawl.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>15 Minutes: Kofi Kingston is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Kofi comes out of his chamber and comes face to face with CM Punk, and the good friends and former tag team champions look at each other before attacking Cena and Mysterio. Kingston goes after Cena and looks good as he throws some big hands whilst Punk stomps down on Mysterio in the corner. Kingston lands some kicks on Cena before springing off the ropes but Cena sidesteps and throws Kingston through the ropes to the chamber's hard, cold steel, as Mysterio fights back against Punk inside the ring, hitting some devastating kicks to Punk's lower body. Punk counters a Mysterio Irish whip but Mysterio ducks a clothesline and springs off the ropes to bulldog Punk who hasn't even a chance to turn around and avoid it. Mysterio gets a 2 count as Cena picks Kingston apart on the outside. Cena and Kingston are throwing hands but both turn when they notice Mysterio on top of the turnbuckle, and he jumps to take out both men with a cross body. Mysterio picks himself up and throws Kingston into the ring before landing a few punches on Cena but the champion lands a huge right hand on Mysterio that sends him falling through the ropes and into the ring. Mysterio turns and Kingston goes for a Trouble In Paradise but Mysterio ducks it and Kingston falls to the mat. Mysterio bounces off the ropes as Punk regains his breath in the corner and drop kicks Kingston in the back so he lands in position for a 619. Mysterio quickly springs off the ropes again and hits he 619 and Kingston reels backwards straight into the path of CM Punk who lifts him up and hits a GTS and makes the cover on his friend to eliminate him from the match.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>19:06: CM Punk Eliminates Kofi Kingston</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Cena is back in the ring and goes on the attack against Punk, who barely has time to get up from pinning Kofi, whilst Mysterio comes over and attacks Cena from behind as the timer starts to count down for the final time....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>20 Minutes: Chris Jericho is released from his chamber!</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jericho comes out and goes straight on the attack against Mysterio, pounding him with a series of huge right hands, knocking him down in the corner before stomping all over him before turning his attentions towards the brawling Cena and Punk. Jericho grabs Cena and throws him to the outside before stomping all over Punk and heading out to attack Cena. Jericho grabs Cena and rakes his head across the chains of the chamber before hitting a back body drop on the champion. He looks to lock in the Walls Of Jericho but Cena uses his leg strength to fend it off, and pushes Jericho back against the chamber before grabbing him and ramming his head against the perspex of one of the chambers. Cena tries to lock in the STFU but Jericho blocks it and Cena gives up getting back to his feet and turning just as CM Punk launches at him with a Springboard Clothesline, but Cena catches him in a bearhug type position and quickly lifts him onto his shoulders and plants him onto the hard chamber floor with an FU! Cena makes the cover and Punk is out of it.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>23:45: John Cena Eliminates CM Punk</em></strong></span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Punk is helped from the ring by officials as Cena takes a few more shots at Jericho. He turns as Mysterio hits a Springboard Seated Senton, making the connection unlike Punk, and Mysterio looks to pin Cena on the outside just as Cena did to Punk.....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THRE...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> Cena kicks out and Mysterio looks amazed before moving on to Jericho with a series of kicks before Jericho can even get off his hands and knees. Mysterio looks to whip Jericho into the perspex of the chamber but it's countered and Mysterio slams up against the chamber and falls down on his back. Jericho makes the cover but only gets a 2 count. Jericho grabs Mysterio by the legs as he lies on his back and looks to turn him over but Mysterio shows surprising strength to stop this happening so 'Y2J' instead opts to slingshot Mysterio face first up against the perspex, but Mysterio amazingly grabs onto the top of the chamber from the slingshot and pulls himself up. Jericho turns and Mysterio flies with a cross body, Jericho ducks but Mysterio takes out John Cena who gets to his feet just behind Jericho. Jericho quickly jumps all over Mysterio and beats him down before throwing him into the ring and turns just as Cena gets up. Cena lifts Jericho up but he slides down behind the champion and spins him before ramming him head first against the chains of the chamber. Cena picks himself up, unwilling to ever give in but walks straight into a Codebreaker!. Jericho is slow to make the cover, having sacrificed his back slamming against the chamber floor in hitting his finisher, but does make the cover and hooks Cena's leg....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THRE....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> No, the champion kicks out and Jericho is frustrated. Jericho gets up and drags Cena up with him but spies Mysterio bouncing off the ropes and ducks, but Cena catches Mysterio looking for an FU!!!, but no, Jericho hits another Codebreaker on Cena and Mysterio lands awkwardly, rolling back into the ring as Jericho again needs a few seconds before making the cover on Cena....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THREE!!!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><em> Cena's eliminated!!</em></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> We're going to have a new champion, whatever happens</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> But who will it be, Jericho or Mysterio???</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><em>27:16: Chris Jericho Eliminates John Cena</em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jericho rolls back into the ring,a mixture of a grimace and a smile on his face, having eliminated the champion. Both Jericho and Mysterio take a good few seconds to recover and Jericho gets the first shot in as he brutalises Rey with some right hands. Jericho looks for a killer right hand but Mysterio ducks and drop kicks Jericho onto the ropes and immediately looks for a 619, but Jericho ducks and Mysterio lands back in the ring, turns and has his legs grabbed as Jericho looks for the Walls! Mysterio uses all the strength he can muster and Jericho can't quite turn him over and gives up in frustration. He picks Mysterio up by his mask but Mysterio pushes him against the ropes and jumps up at Jericho as he springs back to hit a West Coast Pop - a Hurricanrana into a pin - and hooks both of Jericho's legs....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> ONE</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> TWO</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> .</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> THRE...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> No, Jericho gets a shoulder up and Mysterio can't believe how he has come so close yet so far from becoming champion. Mysterio picks Jericho up but 'Y2J' counters with a step up Enzuigiri before looking down at Mysterio then at the ropes and looking for a Lionsault. Mysterio rolls away and as Jericho gets up, Mysterio hits a drop toe hold, and Jericho lands across the ropes. Mysterio springs off the ropes and goes for a 619!! he hits it!! and Jericho rolls over backwards into the ring. Mysterio waits on the outside, holding onto the ropes as Jericho gets up and turns.....</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Mysterio looking to finish it</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Mysterio goes for a Springboard Seated Senton...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Codebreaker!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jericho counters and hits his finisher as Mysterio flies through the air. Jericho strides towards Mysterio with a purpose...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> The cover... no, he's going for the Walls Of Jericho...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> He's got it locked in!!!!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jericho has Mysterio on his belly, firmly locked in to the Walls! and Mysterio is in deep trouble. Mysterio's got nowhere to go, but valiantly fights to try and crawl to the ropes, even though the referee won't be able to break the hold, Mysterio is trying his best to reach them, but Jericho pulls Mysterio right back to the center of the ring. Mysterio holds his head with his hands, in extreme pain as Jericho turns red faced with exerting maximum pressure. Mysterio's right hand hovers above the mat...</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> This is it...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Hold on Rey!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>But Mysterio can't hang in any longer and he finally taps out!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>King:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Noooo...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></em></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> It's over, Mysterio couldn't find a way out and Chris Jericho is the new World Heavyweight Champion....</em></span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner And New World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Jericho</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 30:56</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>Jericho is handed the title by Mike Chioda and yanks it from his grasp as he clutches the back of his head with his left hand and raises the belt in his right....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>Chris Jericho, the new World Heavyweight Champion, King, and as pompous and arrogant as he is, you can't deny just how much he has fought to become a now four time champion....</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>King:</strong> <em>It truly was a great match, Michael, and Jericho, as you say, can't be denied for outlasting 5 other superstars, and even eliminated the champion going into the match, John Cena....</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> <em>Well that's it for a night on which both world titles have changed hands inside the Elimination Chamber, thank you for joining us here tonight at No Way Out, we'll see you tomorrow night, on RAW.....</em></p><p> </p><p> Jericho continues to celebrate with the World Heavyweight Championship as No Way Out fades to black...</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.png</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">SHOW RATING</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"> B+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jack Swagger ©</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> bt Finlay to retain the ECW Championship </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>B-</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Triple H</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> bt Edge ©, The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, The Big Show & Vladimir Kozlov inside the Elimination Chamber to win the WWE Championship </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>A*</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Shawn Michaels</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> bt JBL </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>A</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Randy Orton</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> bt Shane McMahon in a No Holds Barred Match </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>A</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Chris Jericho</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> bt John Cena ©, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston & Kane inside the Elimination Chamber to win the World Heavyweight Championship </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>B+</strong></span></p></div><p></p>

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

RAW has a new champion!. Just 24 hours after an action packed No Way Out, RAW rolls in to Kissimmee, Florida, where Chris Jericho will no doubt be on top of the world after surviving the Elimination Chamber and walking out as the new World Heavyweight Champion. 'Y2J' was the last man to be released from his chamber, and he took full advantage by eliminating John Cena, who was the champion heading into the match, and finally Rey Mysterio to become a 4-time World Champion. Jericho won't have too long to bask in his glory though, as he takes on Intercontinental Champion CM Punk tonight on RAW in a Champion vs Champion match.

Former Intercontinental Champion William Regal will want to state his intent to CM Punk tonight as he takes on Kofi Kingston, who will be feeling the effects of last night Elimination Chamber.

Two other men sure to be hurting after last nights brutal Elimination Chamber match are Kane and Rey Mysterio. Mysterio eliminated Kane last night and the 'Big Red Machine' will be wanting to make him pay tonight on RAW.

Finally, but certainly not least, two of RAW's most beautiful Divas will battle it out over the WWE Women's Championship tonight on RAW as Melina defends her gold against the 'Glamazon' Beth Phoenix. Phoenix and her new sidekick Rosa Mendes have been something of a constant thorn in Melina's side of late, but Melina proved at the Royal Rumble that she can not be taken lightly.

Shawn Michaels finally freed himself from the clutches of JBL last night at No Way Out, defeating the Texan loudmouth in a fiery encounter and hopefully getting himself back on the right track.

Things didn't go so well for Shane McMahon at No Way Out, as Shane O'Mac lost a visceral No Holds Barred match against the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton. However, things might have been very different had it not been for the intervention of Orton's Legacy cohorts Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. Without a doubt, we have not heard the last of the feud between Orton and the McMahon family.

For all this and more, don't forget to tune in to RAW, tonight on the USA Network!

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Kofi Kingston vs William Regal

Rey Mysterio vs Kane

WWE Women's Championship - Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

Hi folks, just a couple of things.

Firstly, RAW will be up tomorrow, having not had time to post predictions last night after No Way Out, and ECW will be on Wednesday.

Secondly, I'd just like to know if you all enjoyed NWO and just wondered your general thoughts on the show, and how the first few weeks of shows have gone in general.

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Kofi Kingston vs William Regal

Rey Mysterio vs Kane

WWE Women's Championship - Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

Wow, shocked I quessed the No Way Out card right! Bonus for me. Liked the style on the write up. Great show, better than some PPV's I ve seen from the "E"

Hi folks, just a couple of things.

Firstly, RAW will be up tomorrow, having not had time to post predictions last night after No Way Out, and ECW will be on Wednesday.

Secondly, I'd just like to know if you all enjoyed NWO and just wondered your general thoughts on the show, and how the first few weeks of shows have gone in general.

Sebsy, your shows are always all class, mate. Frankly I'm glad to hell and back that you're back doing this. Serving as an inspiration for us all once more!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Monday 16th February 2009

Silver Spurs Arena, Kissimmee, Fl

Attendance: 8,440

A video runs showing highlights of the RAW Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship from last nights No Way Out Pay Per View. We see the main points and eliminations before the focus ends, naturally, on Chris Jericho eliminating the champion going into the match - John Cena, and then Rey Mysterio with the Walls Of Jericho after a Codebreaker to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

Michael Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW, coming to you live from the Silver Spurs Arena, Florida, just 24 hours after what was an unpredictable and amazing No Way Out...

King: It was certainly an eventful night, that saw both world titles change hands...

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!!

Michael Cole: And folks, I didn't think it would take long before we heard from our new World Champion, Chris Jericho making his way to the ring having last night captured the title, pinning the former champion John Cena along the way...

A graphic pops up displaying a huge match for tonight...

Michael Cole: And as you can see, our new champion in action tonight in a champion vs champion match as Chris Jericho takes on the Intercontinental Champion CM Punk...

Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring dressed in a very expensive looking suit, with his newly acquired World Heavyweight Title sitting proudly across his shoulder. He enters the ring and is handed a microphone, waiting for the boos to die down before he speaks.....

Chris Jericho: Just a few short months ago, I was named Superstar of the year and a big reason for that was winning the World Title not just once, but on two separate occasions, and here we are, just a couple of months in to 2009 and already I am back here stood with the World Heavyweight Championship in my hands. Last night at No Way Out, I beat 5 of the best superstars Raw had to offer and eliminated not only Rey Mysterio but the now former world champion, John Cena. It's already looking like 2009 is going to be just as good if not a better year for Chris Jericho than 2008 and who knows, maybe they're already engraving the 2009 Superstar of the year slammy award with my name, and who could blame them, aftera......

THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!

Jericho is stopped in his tracks as John Cena's music hits and the now former champion bounces out on stage as he usually would, but eventually pauses to stare at Jericho before making his way to the ring and grabbing himself a microphone....

Chris Jericho: Who the hell do you think you are, Cena, this is my time....

John Cena: Chris, Chris, calm down, as it turns out I'm actually out here to congratulate you..... Yes, that's right, congratulations Chris, last night you did indeed eliminate me and go on to win the World Title, of that there is no doubt, so..... congratulations....

Chris Jericho: Well, thank you, John, I think you'll forgive me for saying that I didn't expect you to be so magnanimous, especially given that not only did I take your title last night, but... well, I took your spot in the main event at Wrestlemania...

John Cena: Woah, woah, as usual, you're getting way ahead of yourself, Chris. You did win last night, fair enough, but in case you've forgotten, I am entitled to a little something called a rematch, but don't worry, I'm not going to ruin your dreams of successfully defending your title at Wrestlemania.... because I want my rematch tonight!!!!

The crowd cheer whilst Jericho takes a few seconds to let them die down and allows himself a rye smile and a slight chuckle before speaking.....

Chris Jericho: Cena, you may well be entitled to a rematch, but in beating you and four other opponents last night, I have earned my right to go to Wrestlemania 25 as World Champion, so no, no Cena, you don't get your rematch tonight or any night before Wrestlemania, and anyways I've already got a match booked for tonight, so if you don't mind, I'm going to go and prepare for that....

Jericho drops the mic and walks past a disbelieving Cena who allows himself to laugh at Jericho's unwillingness to defend the title. Jericho exits the ring and walks up the ramp without looking back at Cena, as the new World Champions music plays....

Michael Cole: Chris Jericho there, telling John Cena that he has no intention of defending the World Title, and in my opinion, showing exactly what sort of champion he intends to be.

King: Whilst I'm certainly not Jericho's biggest fan, perhaps he's right, perhaps he has earned the right to headline Wrestlemania, and in all fairness, he is already booked to compete tonight.

Michael Cole: That may be true, King, but even so, I'm sure Chris Jericho would have found any excuse to avoid defending his title here tonight. Join us in just a few moments when the WWE Women's Championship will be on the line as Melina defends her title against Beth Phoenix.

RAW fades to a break on the image of John Cena with a rye smile as he shakes his head......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Women's Championship

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WWEWomensChampionshipWWELOGO.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MelinaDEC2308.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_BethPhoenixOCT08.jpg

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix (w/ Santino Marella & Rosa Mendes)

Melina is naturally wary of both Santino and Rosa at ringside and Santino proves to be a distraction early on, allowing Beth to get a hard forearm in to Melina's jaw, and take control. Melina quickly fights back but Santino again interferes by standing up on the apron, only for Melina to slap him hard across the face. Phoenix takes advantage, though and quickly knocks Melina down. Beth looks in a good position, but as Melina again shows her championship credentials by fighting back, Rosa this time looks to interfere as she gets up on the apron, however Melina counters an Irish Whip and Beth bounces to the ropes, knocking Rosa down to the floor. Beth looks down at Rosa and is totally surprised as Melina quickly rolls her up to gain the victory and retain her title.

Winner And Still WWE Women's Champion: Melina

Pinfall

7:07

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We turn our attentions backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by...

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, will you please welcome my guest at this time, John Cena. John last night at No Way Out, you lost your World Heavyweight Championship inside the Elimination Chamber, with Chris Jericho eventually winning the match and indeed the title, then earlier tonight....

John Cena: Todd, Todd..... we all know what happened, I told Chris Jericho I wanted my title back, he refused and said he isn't going to face me... blah, blah, blah......... Chris Jericho only needs to know this: I will get my rematch, be it next week, be it at Wrestlemania 25, be it 2010, I will get my rematch and when that day comes, I will take back my World Heavyweight Title.

Cena smiles at Todd before turning to walk away, only for the camera to pan out and reveal Dolph Ziggler stood with his usual confident smile, and his hand outstretched......

Dolph Ziggler: Hi... I'm Dolph Ziggler...

Cena ignores Ziggler and goes to walk past him but Ziggler moves into his path....

Dolph Ziggler: I said... I'm Dolph Ziggler....

Ziggler puts his hand out again but Cena just looks at him unimpressed. Ziggler must have a death wish, as his next act is to slap Cena right across the face. Cena quickly gets enraged and Ziggler's smile disappears when he realises what he's done. He quickly turns and runs away down the corridor as Cena just stands there looking very angry as RAW fades to commercials....

I HEAR VOICES!!!!!!

We return to RAW and the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton making his way to the ring with the rest of the members of 'The Legacy'. Orton coolly demands a microphone and stands facing the crowd with Rhodes and DiBiase on either side.

Randy Orton: It seems like only yesterday that I was out here talking about how I kicked in the skull of the chairman of the board and the head of the McMahon family, Vince McMahon. But that was three weeks ago and tonight I am out here to talk of the destruction of yet another McMahon family member. Last night at No Way Out, I destroyed Shane McMahon in a No Holds Barred match and whilst many people have been talking about how I should feel the utmost regret for the things I've done over the past several weeks, the only thing I do regret is not finishing off Shane McMahon last night, like I did his father. I would hope by now that the McMahon family has learned its lesson and as far as I'm concerned, I am now done with them, and I......

I'M ALL GROWN UP!!!

King: Oh my things are about to get interesting.....

Stephanie McMahon comes out to the top of the stage holding a microphone....

Stephanie McMahon: Hello Randy....... In case you're wondering why I'm out here, I want you to be under no allusions that you are done with the McMahon family. As long as I'm around, Randy, you are far from done with the McMahon's, because I will not rest until you have paid for what you've done to my father and my brother Shane.

Randy Orton: You know what Stephanie, you sound pretty confident from all the way over there, but how about you come down to this ring and we'll see just how much longer the McMahon family can continue....

Stephanie McMahon: Randy.... save your breath, after all, you're going to need it because I've booked you in a match tonight. It's against someone you know very well......... Shawn Michaels!!!!

Orton looks far from impressed as his eyes narrow and his jaw clenches.

King: Woah, did I just hear that right? Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels one on one tonight?

Michael Cole: You did, King, Orton vs Michaels later on tonight!

RAW fades to commercials as Orton continues to look rather annoyed...

We return to RAW where Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr. are still in the ring, although Randy Orton has made his way backstage during the break. Cryme Tyme make their way out and we're ready for some tag team action.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CodyRhodesJAN09.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TedDiBiaseJRJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShadGasparAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JTG-1.jpg

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr. vs Cryme Tyme

A well contested match between these two teams, with Big Shad getting a lot of offence in against Orton's Legacy pals. Rhodes and DiBiase have proved many a time, though that they are a very capable team and work on JTG in the middle part of the match, keeping him well away from Shad. A bit too much arrogance allows JTG to finally make the tag, but the match ends with DiBiase, even though he's not the legal man, distracting Shad and knocking JTG off the apron, allowing Rhodes to hit the Cross Rhodes and score the pinfall on Shad.

Winners: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr.

Pinfall

7:39

After the match, we head backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by once more.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, JBL. JBL, I'd just like to get your thoughts in your match with Shawn Michaels last night, that saw you lose and....

JBL: Lose? LOSE? I did not lose last night. Sure, I may have lost the match, but I came out the real winner by ridding myself of Shawn Michaels. Ever since I hired Shawn Michaels as my employee he has been nothing but a huge disappointment. I hired Shawn Michaels so that he could help me to become World Champion, but I stand here before you no closer to being champion than when I first hired him. Sure, it would have been nice to beat him last night and be standing here right now as the legal owner of everything to do with Shawn Michaels, his name, his monikers, but everything has turned out for the best because now I don't have to deal with Shawn Michaels anymore, I can concentrate on becoming World Champion without anyone's help.....

JBL flashes a smile at Todd before walking off. RAW fades to commercials...

Champion vs Champion Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpg

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

An interesting match up between two superstars who met just 24 hours ago inside the Elimination Chamber. Punk starts off well, annoying Jericho with continual kicks around the legs and thighs, and the new World Champion heads for the ropes to force the break. This happens a couple more times until Jericho catches Punk by surprise by darting away from the ropes and clattering him with a forearm. Jericho dominates the next few minutes oft he match, quickly countering any suggestions that Punk may turn things in his favour. Punk does eventually find a way back in to the match when he manages to fend off Jericho's attempts at the Walls Of Jericho, spinning Jericho away using his legs. Jericho is up first but Punk hits a high kick right to the back of his head and gets a 2 count. Punk controls the pace and hits a running knee to a prone Jericho in the corner before planting him with a running bulldog and rolling just underneath the ropes. Punk quickly gets himself up on the outside of the ropes, jumping about as he eagerly awaits Jericho stumbling to his feet. Jericho is up and turns around as Punk jumps up and looks to hit a Springboard Clothesline but Jericho reacts and hits an amazing Codebreaker and Punk looks out of it. Jericho makes the cover and picks up the win in what is a very exciting match.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Pinfall

11:12

As Jericho celebrates his victory we fade into a short animated graphic informing us that Wrestlemania 25 is only 48 days away!!!

RAW fades to commercials..

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpg

Kane vs Rey Mysterio

Just like the last match, this one features two superstars who faced off inside the Elimination Chamber, but with Mysterio having eliminated Kane last night, you can be sure the 'Big Red Machine' is looking for revenge. This is clear from the off as Kane uses his strength to dominate the much smaller Mysterio in the early going, throwing him around the ring and delivering some clubbing blows. Mysterio can never be kept down for long and gets on the attack, delivering some lightning kicks to the legs and midriff of Kane only to run straight into a big boot and come very close to getting pinned for a 3 count. Kane shows his intelligence by keeping Mysterio grounded with various submission moves but goes for a Chokeslam a little too early as Mysterio counters into a thunderous DDT. Mysterio hits a few more moves before Springboarding from the middle of the top rope only for Kane to drive his boot right into his sternum and again come very close to securing a pinfall. Kane picks Mysterio up and gets him on his shoulder and looks perhaps like he might be contemplating a Tombstone but Mysterio slides down Kane's back and dropkicks him so he falls across the middle rope. Mysterio immediately springs off the ropes and hits a 619 and Kane rolls backwards and onto his back. Mysterio points to the sky and starts to climb the turnbuckle but the crowds cheers quickly turn to boos as Mike Knox storms down the ramp, climbs the apron and pushes Mysterio off the top of the turnbuckle.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Disqualification

8:09

Knox stares at Mysterio before climbing into the ring and continuing his attack. Kane recovers and rolls from the ring to allow Knox to set about his work, and he does so with aplomb, stomping all over Mysterio and then hitting a Hard Knox (Spinning Reverse STO). Knox stands over a hurt Mysterio as the fans boo relentlessly...

We flick backstage where we see Stephanie McMahon walking along a corridor. She suddenly stops when she sees someone and the camera pulls out to reveal Randy Orton. Orton looks pissed and gets up in Stephanie's face, tilting his head to the side as he stares right into her eyes.....

Randy Orton: You know, Stephanie..... I'm starting to get really annoyed and you do NOT want to antagonise me any further...... I've already told you that you do not want to mess with me and yet you continue to unfairly punish me week after week.......... If you continue to hold this grudge you have against me Stephanie... I will not be held accountable for my actions..... I've already put your father in hospital.... and last night I beat your brother Shane to within an inch of his life..... I only see one McMahon left Stephanie..... it's up to you if that number reaches zero!

Orton sneers at Stephanie before walking out of shot. The camera slowly focuses in on Stephanie as RAW fades to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_RegalKYKY.jpg

Kofi Kingston vs William Regal (w/ Layla El)

Two very contrasting styles come together in this match as the hard hitting, submission, chain wrestling style of Regal combats the aerial, light footed nuances of Kofi Kingston. Both men look in fine form and both come close to winning the match on a few occasions but it is Kofi Kingston who eventually comes out on top, avoiding a charging Regal who tries to send a knee into Kofi's skull, and immediately catching the veteran by surprise with a Trouble In Paradise for a big win.

Winner: Kofi Kingston

Pinfall

6:38

Before the break, Michael Cole and 'King' talk briefly about 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin before taking a look at the newest entry into this years Hall Of Fame. And we see it isn't just one entry, but two as a video highlights the careers of Terry and Dory Funk Jr.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnCena-2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_DolphZiggler.jpg

John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler

We find out during Cena's entrance, with Ziggler already in the ring, that this match has been made after the events backstage earlier on in the evening. Cena walks to the ring with a purpose, staring ahead at Ziggler with determination and from the opening bell Ziggler doesn't stand a chance. Cena immediately pounces and hits some huge rights before quickly hitting a flying shoulder block, spinout side slam, five knuckle shuffle and finally a FU, but opts to add further pain by locking in the STFU, to which Ziggler taps out instantaneously, as Cena picks up an easy victory.

Winner: John Cena

Pinfall

3:16

As Cena makes his way up the ramp we fade into a video showing highlights from last nights match at No Way Out between Shane McMahon and Randy Orton, in which Orton won thanks to the help of his Legacy cohorts - Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr. The video ends and as we fade back in, we see Randy Orton stood backstage and the camera pans out to reveal Todd Grisham....

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Randy Orton who in just a few moments will face Shawn Michaels. Randy, just 24 hours after your... eventful match against Shane McMahon at No Way Out, you must face the 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels, what are your thoughts going into that match?

Randy Orton: I'll tell you exactly what my thoughts are, Todd. It is clear to me that I am being victimised by the very people who run this company, the McMahon's, who should be absolutely impartial towards their employees, but each and every member of the McMahon family is doing their best to make my life a misery. But I have shown them that if they mess with me, they will pay a very steep price. Vince McMahon payed his 3 weeks ago when I kicked him right in the skull and last night I demolished his son Shane. Now Stephanie McMahon is on my back at every opportunity and as I warned her earlier on, if she doesn't back off she is going to suffer the same fate of her father and her brother..... as for Shawn Michaels, he may have won last night and finally broken free from JBL but tonight he faces an altogether different prospect. Tonight he will come crashing down back to reality courtesy of Randy Orton.

Orton walks out of shot as the camera remains focused on Todd Grisham...

Michael Cole: Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels go one on one... next!

We return to RAW where the music of Shawn Michaels brings the whole crowd up to their feet. He bounces out on to the stage, the spring - lost for the last several months - back in his step along with a big smile on his face. A brief video plays HBK beating JBL last night at No Way Out as Cole and King talk about how he is finally free from JBL's grasp.

Orton is out next, Rhodes and DiBiase at his side as he slowly walks to the ring with his gaze fixed firmly and intensely on Michaels, his soulless, brooding eyes dark with bad intentions. He slowly enters the ring and we are ready for tonights main event.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShawnMichaelsAAF3.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_RandyOrtonJAN09.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton (w/ Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr)

The bell rings as the pair lock up with Michaels pushing Orton to the corner and throwing a few fists, Orton reverses the position and hits a few of his own before he finds himself on the end of some vicious chops from Michaels. Michaels is in control and goes to whip Orton to the corner, it's countered and Michaels hits the turnbuckle, Orton follows it up but Michaels ducks under a clothesline and drops a turning Orton with a bruising chop to the chest. Michaels grabs Orton's legs and looks to be going for a Sharpshooter but Orton pushes him to the ropes only for 'HBK' to hit a flying forearm on Orton and immediately kips up to his feet. Rhodes and DiBiase both jump up to the apron to distract Michaels but he knocks them both to the floor with punches. Michaels turns around and is quickly taken in a headlock by Orton who hits an inverted backbreaker to take control. Orton stomps all over Michaels and spends the next few minutes dissecting his opponent, focusing heavily on the lower back. Orton looks to end the match early with an RKO but Michaels pushes him away. Orton pulls himself up on the ropes and 'HBK' rushes at him, Orton drops down and pulls with the top rope with him to send Michaels over, but Orton turns his back and Michaels 'skins the cat' and pulls himself back up and over the top rope into the ring, surprising a turning Orton with another of those painful chops to Orton's chest, still red from the previous one. A couple of punches from Michaels goes for a whip, Orton counters and as 'HBK' bounces back towards Orton, the 'Legend Killer' lifts a knee right to the gut of the speeding Michaels before grounding him in a headlock and taking control once more. The next couple of minutes go with both men scoring a near-fall, before Orton looks to end it again with an RKO. Michaels pushes him to the ropes but Orton ducks a clothesline from a running Michaels as as they both charge at each other, Michaels hits a flying forearm and again immediately kips up. Michaels hits an inverted atomic drop, a right hand, inverted atomic drop, right hand and then scoops Orton up and slams him to the mat. Michaels goes up top and steadies himself before flying.... elbow to Orton's chest! Michaels is up in the corner and starts tuning up the band, but Rhodes is up on the apron, Michaels ducks a clothesline from the youngster and uses Rhodes' momentum to push him into the steel ringpost. DiBiase checks on Rhodes as Orton gets up and Michaels looks to hit some sweet chin music, but he is suddenly pulled down to the mat and dragged out of the ring. Michaels turns and is knocked down by a huge right hand from JBL! The referee calls for the bell as JBL stands grinning over 'HBK' as a groggy Orton stumbles to his feet and over to the ropes to assist him in staying on his feet.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Disqualification

10:27

JBL doesn't appear to be done and hauls Michaels up before throwing him forcefully against the steel ring steps and only then making his way up the ramp, smiling. Orton stands over the ropes looking down at Michaels, with DiBiase helping up Rhodes on the outside. Orton turns around just as Shane McMahon clatters into him, knocking him down against the ropes. Shane gets a few kicks in on Orton before he rolls under the ropes. Shane exits the ring and is right on Orton's trail as Rhodes and DiBiase come to the aid of their leader. Both men subdue Shane, but only briefly before Shane drops DiBiase with a huge punch and then does the same to Rhodes. Shane is back after Orton who has made it to the barricade and is halfway over it but Shane drags him back over and hits a few punches. DiBiase is back on Shane's case and clubs him from behind and Orton tiredly throws himself over the barricades. Shane fights back and lands several huge shots on DiBiase before looking under the ring and producing a kendo stick. He smashes it across DiBiase's back and DiBiase screams in pain as the weapon snaps in half. Shane turns back around to look for Orton but he's made a good way through the crowd and Shane instead marches to the other side of the ring to the announce table area. He grabs a microphone and climbs into the ring before walking up to the ropes back on the opposite side and staring at Orton through the crowd as he raises the microphone to his lips to breathlessly address the 'Legend Killer'......

Shane McMahon: Next week Randy..... you and me... no Rhodes... no DiBiase... no rules.... an unsanctioned match.....

Orton's demeanour doesn't change too much and he's in no position to answer the challenge, but just stands there staring at Shane.....

King: Wow, what a challenge laid down by Shane McMahon...

Michael Cole: Will Randy Orton accept the challenge from Shane McMahon? Thank you for joining us here on RAW, from Michael Cole and 'King' goodnight!

RAW fades out on the scene of Orton and Shane McMahon staring at each other, with Shawn Michaels, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr all down and out at ringside...

SHOW RATING:

Melina bt Beth Phoenix to retain the WWE Women's Championship B- [PIN]

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase bt Cryme Tyme C+ [PIN]

Chris Jericho bt CM Punk A* [PIN]

Rey Mysterio bt Kane B [DQ/INT]

Kofi Kingston bt William Regal B- [PIN]

John Cena bt Dolph Ziggler C+

Shawn Michaels bt Randy Orton B [DQ/INT]

NO WAY OUT

Predictions

Lexa90 4/5

angeldelayette 4/5

Destiny 3/5

Tripps04 5/5

SeanMcFly 3/5

oSickoii! 2/5

Oldschool 4/5

Wink 3/5

Thanks to everyone who predicted and I hope you enjoyed the show. Well done to Tripps04 who is the outright winner of the first ppv prediction with a perfect 5/5.

It is a new round of predictions now and this one is going to be huge, with seven weeks of shows until the next ppv, which is of course Wrestlemania 25!!!

RAW predictions.

Lexa90 2/4

angeldelayette 2/4

Destiny 2/4

Wink 4/4

oSickoii! 4/4

Tripps04 2/4

tristram 3/4

An interesting start but there is a hell of a long way to go with this one :D

I've been lurking here for a bit and enjoying, so I figured I'll take a stab at some predictions

Hi there, I'm glad to hear you have been enjoying my diary and I hope you continue to do so.

I enjoyed reading No Way Out Sebsy keep up the good work :)

Cheers, mate, glad you liked it.

Wow, shocked I quessed the No Way Out card right! Bonus for me. Liked the style on the write up. Great show, better than some PPV's I ve seen from the "E"

Wow, thankyou Tripps. I'm glad you liked the writeup style too, was trying to get something differnt to my normal shows whilst still keeping the same sort of setup.

Sebsy, your shows are always all class, mate. Frankly I'm glad to hell and back that you're back doing this. Serving as an inspiration for us all once more!

Wow again. Thank you so much. I am off to bed soon for the night, I just hope my big head doesn't cause me to fall out of it now :D

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

Despite a valiant effort Sunday night at No Way Out, Finlay fell just short in his quest to become ECW Champion, losing in a hard fought match against Jack Swagger, who no doubt will be full of himself following his victory. This Tuesday on ECW, the Belfast Brawler will have to put any disappointment to the back of his mind as he faces one half of the World Tag Team Champions when he takes on The 'Miz'.

Rookie Ricky Ortiz faces possibly his biggest challenge yet this week on ECW, as he takes on 'The Worlds Strongest Man' Mark Henry.

Also tomorrow night on ECW, Paul Burchill will go one on one with many peoples worst nightmare, taking on The Boogeyman.

There have also been rumours that ECW General Manager Teddy Long has some exciting news regarding Jack Swagger's ECW Championship, but we here at WWE.com have not been able to find out anything as of yet.

For all this and more, tune in to ECW this Tuesday on Sci-Fi.

Finlay vs The 'Miz'

Ricky Ortiz vs Mark Henry

The Boogeyman vs Paul Burchill

Archived