WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

Tuesday 17th February 2009

Alexander Memorial Coliseum, Atlanta, GA

Attendance: 9,342

A short video plays before the main ECW intro, showing highlights from the ECW Championship match last night at No Way Out that saw Jack Swagger defeat Finlay to retain the title, doing so by using Finlay's son Hornswoggle, to his own advantage.

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

The pyros explode and the fans are cheering as ECW starts, and we head over to the announce table...

Todd Grisham: Welcome everybody to ECW and what a match we saw on Sunday night at No Way Out between Jack Swagger and Finlay for the ECW Championship. I'm Todd Grisham alongside Matt Striker, and our ECW Champion already present in the ring....

The camera reveals that Jack Swagger is indeed in the ring, his ECW Title resting on his shoulder. Swagger is smiling from ear to ear as he raises a microphone to his lips...

Jack Swagger: Well here I am.... once again standing before you with the ECW Title in my hands. I proved once again at No Way Out that I am simply too good for the rest of the ECW locker room in every single area. On Sunday, I proved not only to Finlay, but to each and every one of you that I am just too smart, and too damn good to be beaten, and......

Swagger is cut off by the sound of Finlay's music and the 'Fighting Irishman' makes his way out alone as the fans cheer the veteran. He grabs a microphone and joins Swagger in the ring....

Finlay: Congratulations, Jacky boy, but once again the only thing you proved is that you need to cheat to win...

Jack Swagger: Excuse me? Cheat?

Finlay: SHUT UP! Did I say I was finished talking? The only reason you're still ECW Champion is because you used my son to distract me, so why don't you act like a proper man for once in your life and face me again for your ECW Title, only this time, why don't we see if you can actually beat me properly!

The fans like the sound of that and cheer loudly...

Jack Swagger: I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I have absolutely nothing to prove to anybody, let alone you, so if you want another shot at my title, Finlay, you'd best go ahead and earn it....

IT'S THE MAC MILITANT!!!

The crowd cheer again as ECW General Manager Teddy Long comes strutting out on stage with a microphone...

Teddy Long: Now hold up just a minute you two.... Finlay, I'm afraid I can't just hand you another match against Jack Swagger for the ECW Title, but what I can do, is hold a tournament to determine the number one contender for the ECW Championship and the winner of that tournament will face you, Jack Swagger, on the grandest stage of all.... Wrestlemania.

Once more the crowd voice their approval....

Teddy Long: And as for tonight, Jack Swagger, you have a match against a man who has a point to prove, Tommy Dreamer, now how dya like that playa?

Long's music plays once more and he strolls backstage. Finlay leaves the ring smiling towards Swagger and motioning around his waist that he intends to earn the number one contendership and take his ECW Title. Swagger is not impressed as ECW fades to commercials...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return to ECW where Josh Mathews is standing by....

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Finlay. Finlay, I'd just like to get your thoughts and comments on your loss on Sunday night to Jack Swagger and also the upcoming number one contenders tournament to decide who will face Jack Swagger for his ECW Title at Wrestlemania 25?

Finlay: Well, Josh, as I said a few moments ago, the only reason Swagger beat me is because he used my son Hornswoggle. He's lucky I didn't punch his lights out tonight, but rest assured, I will win the number one contenders tournament, and at Wrestlemania, I will become ECW Champion.

Finlay walks off out of shot as his music starts to play, ready for the first match of the night...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_FinlayAAF5.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpg

Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs The 'Miz' (w/ John Morrison)

Finlay looks focused tonight, obviously hurting at missing out on the ECW Title 2 nights ago, but determined to get right back down to business, as he shows by dominating the 'Miz' in the early going with a series of right hands and elbows. Morrison distracts Finlay to allow 'Miz' a way back in but ultimately Finlay is too good for his opponent and hits a Celtic Cross moments after Hornswoggle pulls the leg of Morrison as he tries to interfere yet again, before crawling under the ring and emerging the other side to climb into the ring and celebrate with his victorious father.

Winner: Finlay

Pinfall

7:11

We fade into a short video hyping WRESTLEMANIA 25 and the fact that the 25th anniversary of the greatest spectacle in all of sports entertainment is just 47 days away!

ECW fades to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheBoogeymanAAF2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_BurchillKYKY.jpg

The Boogeyman vs Paul Burchill (w/ Katie Lea Burchill)

Burchill is obviously on edge from the outset at facing the unorthodox Boogeyman, whilst Katie Lea on the outside also seems unwilling - for once - to get involved. Boogey always looks in control and beats Burchill with a Boogey Bomb.

Winner: The Boogeyman

Pinfall

4:37

Todd Grisham and Matt Striker briefly discuss the match before telling us to take a look at the latest entrants into this years Hall Of Fame. A video plays highlighting the careers of Terry and Dory Funk Jr. who join 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin in the 2009 WWE Hall Of Fame.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Ricky_Ortiz.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg

Ricky Ortiz vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)

Henry is back to his best in a dominant display against the rookie, Ortiz, who simply can't handle Henry's imposing strength. Henry wins having destroyed Ortiz with a huge splash in the corner and some powerful clotheslines before finishing it with a Worlds Strongest Slam.

Winner: Mark Henry

Pinfall

5:33

As Henry celebrates with a clapping Tony Atlas, we cut backstage to Josh Mathews...

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Tommy Dreamer. Tommy I'd just like to get your thoughts going into your match against ECW Champion Jack Swagger.

Tommy Dreamer: Just a few weeks ago, I said I wanted to prove that I still have what it takes to compete in this business. Things haven't exactly gone to plan so far but I know that things are going to turn around and I plan on that happening tonight against Jack Swagger.

Josh Mathews: Thank you Tommy, good luck!

Dreamer walks off as ECW cuts to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JackSwagger2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TommyDreamer.jpg

Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer

Swagger opens the match by forcing Dreamer to a corner and landing some rights before smugly backing off. He does it again but Dreamer spins him around and lays into him before the referee orders Dreamer to back off. Swagger is clearly shaken as Dreamer looks like he could be the first to beat Swagger. Swagger soon shows why he's champion, hitting differing suplexes to Dreamer who himself shows he has in fact still got a lot to offer. At the end of a very well fought match, Dreamer ducks a big boot from Swagger and kicks him in the gut as he turns. He goes for a DDT, but Swagger counters it into a Gutwrench Powerbomb to pick up the victory, but just by looking at him you can tell he was in one tough match.

Winner: Jack Swagger

Pinfall

8:51

Swagger celebrates and holds his title aloft as ECW fades off the air...

SHOW RATING:

D+

Finlay bt The 'Miz' C- [PIN]

The Boogeyman bt Paul Burchill D+ [PIN]

Mark Henry bt Ricky Ortiz D- [PIN]

Jack Swagger bt Tommy Dreamer C- [PIN]

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

We've a new WWE Champion on Smackdown after Triple H lasted almost 30 minutes inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out on Sunday night. 'The Game' was the first man to be released from his chamber and went on to eliminate both Jeff Hardy and The Undertaker on the way to winning his 13th World Title.

This certainly won't sit well with one member of the Smackdown locker room. The 'Rated R Superstar' Edge will no doubt be seething at losing the title, especially as he only lasted 4 minutes before being eliminated by another of his greatest foes, Jeff Hardy. We here at WWE.com are positive it won't take long for Edge and his wife - Smackdown General Manager Vickie Guerrero, to make their views on No Way Out heard.

Speaking of Jeff Hardy, the 'Rainbow Haired Warrior' looked great inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out, but having eliminated Vladimir Kozlov, Hardy was suddenly attacked by his brother Matt who had crept in to the chamber whilst the door was being opened to remove the Russian from the ring. These two brothers have been through a lot and there is no doubt there is more to come as Matt continues to make Jeff's life difficult.

Vladimir Kozlov will look to get back to winning ways this week on Smackdown, as he faces carnival freak Kizarny.

MVP will team up with R-Truth this week to take on The Brian Kendrick and his backup Ezekiel Jackson in tag team action.

For all this and much more, don't miss Smackdown, Friday night on MyNetworkTV

Vladimir Kozlov vs Kizarny

MVP & R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson

Michelle McCool vs Maria

Umaga vs Festus

MVP & R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson - look, I likes me some MVP and R-Truth but Ezekiel is deadset a scarey mofo

Michelle McCool vs Maria - Maria as a wrestler strikes me as a twig ready to be snapped, I just don't buy the lass

Umaga vs Festus - ring the freakin bell on his ... well, that word that I'm obligated not to say courtesy of the governors of the GDS forums that in some twangs rhymes with class... heh, but no, Umaga for the win

Total squash, surely?

Tough one to call but I think the heels will edge this.

Michelle McCool vs Maria

I'd like to see a Maria win but unfortunately I just don't see it happening.

Umaga vs Festus

I desperately want to see a Festus push, think the guy is great. Hopefully he'll receive a knock on the head during this match and will stay as a crazed, lunatic.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

Friday 20th February 2009

Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, MO

Attendance: 8,575

A short video plays showing highlights of the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match from No Way Out, this past Sunday. It shows Edge being eliminated from the match early on by Jeff Hardy, who is later eliminated himself due to the interference of his brother Matt. We see the closing moments of the match where Triple H and The Undertaker are the last 2 remaining competitors and how Triple H counters an attempted Tombstone from the 'Deadman' into a Pedigree, to earn victory and more importantly the WWE Championship.

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!

The crowd are on their feet as new WWE Champion Triple H makes his way out from backstage.....

JR: Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown, live from Missouri, and the crowd are on their feet as the new WWE Champion Triple H comes to the ring to celebrate his 13th World Title reign. I'm Jim Ross, alongside Tazz, and Tazz, what a slobberknocker of a match we witnessed at No Way Out...

Tazz: It truly was the most amazing match I have ever seen take place inside an Elimination Chamber, JR, and I don't think anyone can argue that Triple H deserved to walk out Sunday night as the new WWE Champion.

JR: Well I'm not too sure Edge would see it that way, that's for sure!

Triple H is now in the ring holding a microphone...

Triple H: 13 time World Champion..... sounds great doesn't it?......... You know I seem to recall just a couple of weeks ago telling Vickie Guerrero that there was no chance Edge would walk out of No Way Out as champion, but hell, he didn't even last 5 minutes.

Triple H smiles to himself as the crowd cheer....

Triple H: But from what I've heard, you know Edge should be real proud to last that long, if you know what I'm saying.....

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME.........

The crowd let out a collective sigh as the General Manager makes her way out, standing at the top of the ramp....

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me, Triple H...... how dare you..... how dare you come out here and celebrate the fact that my husband was unfairly eliminated from the Elimination Chamber on Sunday night.....

Triple H: Erm.... because it was pretty funny?

Vickie Guerrero: Shut up Triple H.... you know I'm getting sick and tired of you always putting my husband Edge down and it's about time I did something about it... so.... so tonight you will face..... my nephew Chavo....

Triple H just smirks...

Triple H: Chavo?....... really? That's the best you've got?....

Vickie doesn't seem too impressed!

Vickie Guerrero: Ok, make that a No Disqualifications match...

Triple H: Vickie, look, we all know how this is going to go down.... for the next few weeks you're going to do everything in your power to make my life hell until you can justify giving Edge a shot at my title, everyone in this arena knows that's what's going to happen, so you know what? that's ok, I'll just go through every obstacle you put in my path from now until that happens and when it does, I will beat Edge and leave him without the WWE Championship just like No Way Out....

Triple H smiles widely as Vickie stands at the top of the ramp looking very annoyed. Triple H climbs the turnbuckle to hold his title aloft as Smackdown fades to commercials...

We return to Smackdown with the camera focuses closely in on the face of Edge. His eyes are bulging as he runs his hands through his hair and grits his teeth. The camera pans out to reveal that he is stood next to Vickie Guerrero in her office. Edge begins to speak with a desperate tone...

Edge: Vickie, you have to do this for me, there's only one person to blame for me losing my title at No Way Out and I want him in a match tonight, you... you have to give him me tonight....

Vickie Guerrero: Ok, Edge... ok... ok, I can see how much it means to you.... so tonight it's official, Edge versus... Jeff Hardy!

Edge: Thank you... thank you!!

Edge rushes out of the room, still in a frantic state, but Vickie Guerrero is immediately joined by Big Show...

Vickie Guerrero: Big Show, thank you for coming, I just wanted to thank you for doing all you could at No Way Out to help my husband retain the WWE Championship... even though you weren't able to help, I know you did all you could so tonight I've booked you in a match against Kung Fu Naki, an...

Big Show interrupts Vickie, clearly annoyed at hearing what she is saying...

Big Show: Excuse me... you thought I was out there to help Edge? After he speared me last week? If Edge hadn't have pinned me from out of nowhere on Sunday night, I would have taken the first opportunity I got to Chokeslam him right through the ring, but unfortunately, I didn't get the chance...

Big Show walks out of the room leaving Vickie looking rather unimpressed...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MontelVontaviousPorter27-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_R-Truth-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EzekielJackson-1.jpg

Both MVP and Truth have had their problems with Kendrick and Ezekiel in recent weeks and tonight both teams have the chance of getting one over on the other. Both teams work well together but MVP and Truth pick up a satisfying victory as MVP hits Jackson with the Drive By Kick as Truth makes sure Kendrick can't interfere.

Winners: MVP & R-Truth

Pinfall

7:31

We head backstage where Maria is standing by...

Maria: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest, Hurricane Helms. Hurricane, I'd like to finally get your thoughts on last week, having been interrupted during our interview about your big win over Shelton Benjamin....

Hurricane Helms: Well, Maria, as I was saying last week, I am still seeking revenge on a certain Matt Hardy, however now I've had time to think, maybe I should be getting a shot at the United States Title, after all I did beat the United States Champion last week.....

Helms suddenly stops talking when he sees someone, and the camera pulls out to reveal Shelton Benjamin, who is stood with the US Title draped over his shoulder, and an amused grin on his face....

Shelton Benjamin: Let me get this straight.... you get one lucky win over me, and you think that qualifies you for a shot at my title? Well you can think again...

Benjamin smiles sarcastically at Helms before walking away and Helms and Maria look at each other sneering at his arrogance as Smackdown fades to commercials....

JR: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, and folks, what a main event set to take place here tonight, made earlier on by General Manager Vickie Guerrero, her husband Edge to go one on one with Jeff Hardy.....

DO-DO-DO-DO - 'OH OH SHAWN'

The fans rise to their feet....

JR: What the??

Tazz: Shawn Michaels on Smackdown?

'HBK' indeed walks out and to the top of the ramp, the smile back on his face, having been lost for months...

JR: He is!! the 'Heart Break Kid' is here! RAW's Shawn Michaels!

'HBK' makes his way down to the ring, acquires a microphone and climbs into the ring....

Shawn Michaels: Well, it's that time of year again...... the road to Wrestlemania has truly begun. Now I expect that each and every one of you is excited about Wrestlemania, especially as it is the 25th Anniversary but for me, personally, I have never been more excited about anything in my life!!!! In just under 2 months, Wrestlemania 25 rolls in to my home town of Houston Texas, and I intend to make history in front of my family and friends, and that brings me to the very reason I am here tonight on Smackdown.... In all my years in this business I have become known by many different names and nicknames... the 'Heart Break Kid', the 'ShowStopper', the 'Icon', the 'Main Event', and perhaps most importantly... 'Mr Wrestlemania'...... but in my home town I want to become known for something huge, something unspeakable, something....... legendary. At Wrestlemania 25 I want to do something that no one has ever been able to do, and that is why I am here tonight to make a challenge. I would like to, respectfully, challenge a man who's record speaks for itself, a man who on any other day is a man you would not dare cross let alone do so at Wrestlemania, at Wrestlemania 25, I would like to challenge to a match......... the 'Phenom', the 'Deadman'..... The Undertaker!!!!.......

JR: WHAT??

Tazz: Did I just hear that right, JR? Shawn Michaels is challenging The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania?

JR: That's what I heard, Tazz, although I don't believe it!

Shawn Michaels: Undertaker, I know you are not here tonight, but I just want you to know, I have so much respect for you, and it would be an honour to face you in Houston, Texas, at Wrestlemania 25 and I can not imagine a more highly anticipated match than the 'Heart Break Kid' versus the 'Phenom'.... I look forward to your reply....

Shawn places down the microphone and leaves the ring to make his way up the ramp as JR and Tazz continue to be exasperated by Shawn Michaels' challenge as we fade into a graphic hyping Wrestlemania 25 and the fact that it is now only 44 days away!!!

Smackdown fades to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_umaga4mj4.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_FestusDalton6.jpg

Umaga vs Festus (w/ Jesse)

Last week Umaga beat Jesse then proceeded to attack a prone Festus outside the ring. Umaga's going to have to cope with an altogether different Festus this week, as he finds out when the bell signals the start of the match. Festus rushes Umaga and gets a few hard fists in before Umaga pushes him away and takes control. Festus briefly makes life difficult for Umaga, but the Samoan drops a charging Festus with a huge kick to the jaw and he dominates the match from then on. Having dropped Festus with a Samoan Drop and a running butt smash in the corner, Umaga finishes the match off with a Samoan Spike.

Winner: Umaga

Pinfall

3:37

A concerned Jesse enters the ring to check on Festus as Umaga exits the ring, but the Samoan spies him and gets back in the ring as an unwary Jesse has his back turned to him. Umaga grabs Jesse by the hair and drags him up to his feet before hitting him with a Samoan Drop and then a Samoan Spike. Umaga roars in victory despite the crowds boos and he finally exits the ring to make his way back up the ramp...

We fade into a video showing the latest inductee's into the 2009 Hall Of Fame, Terry and Dory Funk Jr.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MichelleMcCool-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MariaDEC2308.jpg

Michelle McCool vs Maria

These two Divas used to be the best of friends before Michelle turned on Maria. The two square up and Michelle slaps Maria across the face. Maria takes a second before slapping the hell back out of Michelle, knocking jer to the floor. Maria mounts Michelle and starts wailing on her with right hands until Michelle pushes her off and rolls away, getting to her feet and angrily staring at Maria. Michelle quickly gets herself into the match with a kick to the gut as the referee attempts to break the two up in the corner. Maria shows how far she's come in terms of wrestling ability and sticks with Michelle throughout the match, and eventually shocking Michelle by rolling her up for a big win over her nemesis.

Winner: Maria

Pinfall

5:39

We return from commercials and head straight into our next match...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Kizarny.png

Kozlov, as ever, is in no mood to mess about and destroys Kizarny in super quick time, after a series of vicious headbutts and a massive boot to the side of Kizarny's head. Kozlov finishes the match off by whipping Kizarny to the ropes and burying his head deep into his sternum as he springs back towards him.

Winner: Vladimir Kozlov

Pinfall

0:45

We cut backstage where Eve Torres is standing by...

Eve Torres: Ladies and gentlemen, would you please welcome my guest at this time, Jeff Hardy. Jeff, I'd just like to ask you about your match against Edge coming up in tonights main event, what with everything that has been going on between you and your brother recently, just hw focused are you on your match tonight?

Jeff Hardy: Eve, I think I showed at No Way Out that despite the troubles I'm having with my brother at the moment, I am still more than capable of going to the ring and performing to my very best. I may not have won the Elimination Chamber match on Sunday but I felt great out there and if taking my frustrations out on Edge helps me forget about the problems between Matt and myself, then that's what I'll do. And who knows, maybe I'll do what I did at No Way Out and pin Edge....

Hardy walks off as an impressed Eve Torres watches him go...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_BigShowJAN09.pngvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Funaki-1.jpg

The Big Show vs Kung Fu Naki

Show doesn't need riling up one bit, but he is most likely still jacked up after his 'conversation' with Vickie Guerrero earlier in the night, and that means Fu Naki is in deep trouble. The Japanese cruiserweight is no match at all for the man mountain that is Big Show, who tosses Fu Naki from pillar to post before turning off his opponents lights with a knockout punch to the jaw.

Winner: The Big Show

Pinfall

2:31

Big Show celebrates briefly before Smackdown fades to commercials...

We return to Smackdown where Chavo Guerrero is already in the ring for his No Disqualifications match against the WWE Champion Triple H. Chavo looks edgy and the crowd rise to their feet as the familiar sound of Triple H's entrance music blasts into the arena and the new WWE Champion strides out on stage holding a sledgehammer. Triple H makes his way to the ring, staring at Chavo and ready to start the match......

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me.........

The bell doesn't get a chance to ring as the General Manager makes her way out on stage, the crowd unifying in a loud boo...

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me.... Triple H... put that sledgehammer down right now....

Triple H just smirks at Vickie before holding it up and looking at Chavo with intent....

Vickie Guerrero: Triple H, you put that sledgehammer down right now or I'll strip you of the WWE Championship...... This match is still no disqualifications... but only for Chavo... if you do anything to get disqualified, you will lose the match!

Triple H reluctantly drops the sledgehammer over the side of the ring and focuses his intentions back on Chavo, who seems a little more confident now that the rules are stacked in his favour....

No Disqualifications Match (For Chavo Guerrero Only!)

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TripleH-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChavoGuerrero.jpg

Triple H vs Chavo Guerrero

The bell is rung and Chavo immediately goes for Triple H, only to get kicked in the gut. Triple H dominates Chavo for the first couple of minutes, hitting a running knee and some huge clotheslines, until Chavo skilfully hits a low blow, kicking the oncoming 'Game' square in the crotch, making a cover for a 2 count. Chavo enjoys being in the ascendancy and stays on top of Triple H, keeping him down with clubbing blows and right hands as well as a couple of dropkicks. Triple H expectedly fights back but Chavo rakes hs eyes and hits 3 suplexes before looking to the turnbuckle. He starts to climb but glances down and sees the sledgehammer at ringside. He climbs back down and off the apron to pick up the sledgehammer with a smile on his face. Chavo slides into the ring and waits for 'The Game' to get up and looks to hit him right between the eyes. Triple H ducks and as Chavo spins around, lifts him and plants him with a Spinebuster. Triple H looks at the sledgehammer but realises he can't use it and kicks it to the outside. Chavo stumbles to his feet and is kicked in the gut by Triple H, who forces his head between his legs and plants him with a Pedigree before making the cover for the victory.

Winner: Triple H

Pinfall

6:40

Triple H celebrates his victory, choosing not to use the sledgehammer post match, although he picks it up and considers it for a second before taking it back up the ramp with him. Smackdown fades to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JeffHardy5_ndp.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_Edge-JAN09.jpg

Jeff Hardy vs Edge

A match requested earlier in the night by Edge, the 'Rated R Superstar' blaming Jeff Hardy for him losing the WWE Championship at No Way Out. The pair contest a very back and forth match with both men hitting some of their biggest moves, with Edge nailing an Impaler DDT whilst Hardy hits a Whisper In The Wind and drives both feet into Edge's chest as he sits in the corner, using the ropes for leverage. Both men earn numerous near falls in what is an exciting match, and after 8 minutes Edge looks to end it with a Spear, Hardy jumps over Edge and amazingly counters into a roll up, nearly picking up the win. Both men get up and trade fists until Edge whips Hardy to the ropes. Edge goes for a big boot but Hardy slides underneath it and as Edge turns, Hardy kicks him in the gut and looks to hit a Twist Of Fate. Edge counters and looks to go for a Sharpshooter but Hardy kicks Edge to the ropes and kicks him in the gut as he springs back before hitting the Twist Of Fate. Hardy climbs the turnbuckle as quickly as he can, which isn't all that quick given the punishment he received at No Way Out and so far tonight, and signals for a Swanton Bomb, but a figure suddenly pushes him off the turnbuckle and he lands on his back in the ring.

JR: Matt Hardy!!!! yet again screwing over his brother Jeff...

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Disqualification

9:58

Matt stands smiling before entering the ring and slapping at his brothers face. Jeff suddenly leaps up but Matt quickly retreats from the ring smiling. Jeff is annoyed and angry and runs his hands through his hair as he turns around....

Tazz: Spear!!

JR: OH COME ON!! Was there really any need for that?

Matt Hardy backs up the ramp, grinning at seeing his brother scythed down by Edge, who himself seems quite proud of blindsiding Jeff.

As JR continues to lament both Matt Hardy and Edge, Smackdown fades out on the image of Jeff Hardy as he slowly starts to move about, his face scrunched up as a result of the devilish Spear he's just received...

SHOW RATING: C

MVP & R-Truth bt The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson C- [PIN]

Umaga bt Festus D+ [PIN]

Maria bt Michelle McCool E+ [PIN]

Vladimir Kozlov bt Kizarny D+ [PIN]

The Big Show bt Kung Fu Naki C+ [PIN]

Triple H bt Chavo Guerrero in a No Disqualifications For Chavo Guerrero Only Match B- [PIN]

Jeff Hardy bt Edge B [DQ/INT]

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

After the dramatic end to last weeks RAW, this weeks show looks set to host a No Way Out rematch with a difference. 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton defeated Shane O'Mac at No Way Out, but last week on RAW, McMahon challenged Orton to an unsanctioned match this week, meaning no rules, anything goes mayhem. Will Orton accept the challenge set to him? We'll find out, this Monday on RAW.

One thing we will see for definite this week, is a new number one contender named to the Intercontinental Title. Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Mike Knox and Santino Marella all hope to be the next challenger to CM Punk's reign, but they must first win a Fatal Four Way match this week on RAW.

Shawn Michaels made a shock appearance on Friday Night Smackdown to issue an almighty challenge. 'HBK' shocked everyone on Smackdown by challenging The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania 25, and hopefully Michaels will reveal just why he wants to face a man who is undefeated on the grandest stage of all, when he returns to more familiar ground this Monday.

Other matches announced so far for this weeks RAW are Intercontinental Champion CM Punk taking on Dolph Ziggler and WWE Women's Champion Melina teaming up with Mickie James and Kelly Kelly to take on Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes & Jillian Hall.

We can also expect appearances by World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho and former champion John Cena.

For all this and much, much more, tune in to RAW this Monday night on USA.

Unsanctioned Match - Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton

Fatal Four Way - Intercontinental Championship Number One Contenders Match - Rey Mysterio vs Mike Knox vs Santino Marella vs Kofi Kingston

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler

Melina, Mickie James & Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes & Jillian Hall

Fatal Four Way - Intercontinental Championship Number One Contenders Match - Rey Mysterio vs Mike Knox vs Santino Marella vs Kofi Kingston

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler

Unsanctioned Match - Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton (The Viper strikes again)

Fatal Four Way - Intercontinental Championship Number One Contenders Match - Rey Mysterio vs Mike Knox vs Santino Marella vs Kofi Kingston (Santino ftw )

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler (Vel pretty obvious eh?)

Melina, Mickie James & Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes & Jillian Hall (Huge Beth Phoenix fan and i just love Rosa Mendes's ass :p)

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler

Unsanctioned Match - Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton - I shudder to think of the Royal Rumble winner losing to Shane

Fatal Four Way - Intercontinental Championship Number One Contenders Match - Rey Mysterio vs Mike Knox vs Santino Marella vs Kofi Kingston - Rey is the most established name, & a Punk/Rey fued could be interesting.

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler - Keeps Punk looking strong

Melina, Mickie James & Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes & Jillian Hall - Heelish antics & the pin by Beth I think

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Monday 23rd February 2009

Patriot Center, Fairfax, VA

Attendance: 9,030

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

Michael Cole: Tonight! A rematch from No Way Out, this time an unsanctioned match between Randy Orton and Shane McMahon as the bitter rivalry between the 'Legend Killer' and the McMahon family continues. I'm Michael Cole, alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler as we welcome you to Monday Night RAW...

King: I'm a little surprised Randy Orton accepted the challenge from Shane McMahon, but I guess when you've got two young guys like Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase to do your bidding, you're not going to shy away from many challenges...

The music of Santino Marella starts to play and we are nearing our first match of the night..

Intercontinental Championship #1 Contenders Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SantinoMarellaDEC08.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MikeKnox.jpg

Santino Marella vs Rey Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston vs Mike Knox

The match starts and the four men break off into pairs pretty quickly with Mike Knox focusing his attentions firmly on Mysterio as Kingston dazzles Santino with a range of kicks. Mysterio dodges a charging Knox in the corner before Hurricanrana-ing him right out of the ring and Mysterio and Kingston team up on Santino. Kingston throws Santino over the top rope and he and Mysterio engage in combat, both mens frenetic, aerial style providing a spectacular burst of energy until Knox makes it back to the ring and clatters Mysterio. Kingston tries to fight Knox but the big man swats him away and knocks him from the ring with a huge boot to the side of the face. Knox traps Mysterio in the corner and stomps him down before whipping him to the opposite corner and following it up with a splash/clothesline type combination. Santino picks his spot to come in, and clubs Knox across the back, but the bearded one just turns and Santino shrieks and jumps over the top rope to safety. Knox turns and heads for Mysterio but is caught with a drop toe hold and falls across the ropes. Mysterio springs and looks to hit a 619, but Knox catches his legs and carries Mysterio to the ring. He lifts Mysterio up and looks to do some damage but Mysterio counters into a DDT, but only gets a 2 count. Santino comes into the ring and drops an elbow across Mysterio and gets in a few blows before Kingston enters and hits him with a series of kicks. Mysterio and Kingston send Santino to the outside with a double dropkick and the two inevitably face off once more. Mysterio starts to get the upper hand and hits Kingston with a 619 but as he looks for a Springboard FrogSplash, Knox comes out of nowhere and hits him with a massive boot to the chest in mid air and Mysterio comes crashing down. Knox throws Mysterio out of the ring and Santino, who has been watching for the past minute or so, picks his spot and enters the ring, rolling up a slightly dazed Kingston, and grabbing the tights to secure the win, as Mysterio pushes Knox into the ringpost, but enters the ring too late to prevent the cover!

Winner And #1 Contender To The Intercontinental Championship: Santino Marella

Pinfall

6:51

As Santino parades around, celebrating his victory with a trumpeting motion, RAW fades to commercials.....

We return to RAW where a video plays showing highlights from last weeks main event between Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels. It shows brief moments of the match before showing JBL coming to the ring and attacking Michaels, knocking him down with a right hand before throwing him into the steel ring steps.....

Shawn Michaels bounces out on stage, playing to the fans as he performs his much loved entrance, walking to the ring with a smile that has been lose up until the past couple of weeks. 'HBK' acquires a microphone and steps in the ring. Once the cheers die down, he begins to speak...

Shawn Michaels: While you're all most likely still buzzing from a certain little challenge I made this past Friday night over on Smackdown, first things first I'd like to finally put an end to something here on RAW. At No Way Out, I finally got rid of the monkey on my back that was JBL, I beat him 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring, but typical JBL, he just couldn't let it go. JBL needs to move on, just like I have, and I showed that this past Friday when I challenged The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania 25. Now I......

Michaels is interrupted by the familiar opening of JBL's entrance music and, sure enough, JBL comes striding out on stage in an expensive suit and usual white cowboy hat, and holding a microphone. JBL starts to speak as he is halfway down the ramp....

JBL: Just a second....

'HBK' sighs as JBL makes his way to the ring, and climbs through the ropes...

JBL: Just a second, Shawn, you're out here talking of how glad you are to no longer be an employee of JBL, when in reality it is I who is happy to no longer have you on my payroll. Despite the many opportunities and chances I gave you, you consistently failed to meet the requirements for which I hired you, but maybe that's my fault, Shawn, I'll admit that I obviously made a huge error in judgment in thinking you still had what it takes to make an impact here on RAW..... You are no longer the young rocker you once were, Shawn, you are well past your best, you are no longer the show stopper, the main event, the icon, which brings me on to why I came out here, Shawn..... What exactly gives you the right to think you even deserve a shot at being the one who gets to end the greatest streak in the history of the WWE? If anyone has earned the right to end the Undertaker's streak, then it is me, JBL, the hometown hero returning to Texas to vanquish the 'Deadman' and take his own rightful place in Wrestlemania history, so for you, Shawn, I have a proposal, next week on RAW, a match to determine who earns the right to challenge The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania, JBL versus 'HBK' and Shawn if you accept, I guarantee I will be the one going to Wrestlemania and I guarantee I will end the streak of The Undertaker.... so what do you say, Shawn? You think you still got what it takes, huh Shawn?....

Shawn Michaels: JBL...... You seem to be forgetting that a week ago I beat you at No Way Out, not bad for someone who is past their best, so if beating you yet again is how you want to go about this then that is fine with 'HBK', I accept your challenge, I'll see you next week, JBL, and I'll be seeing The Undertaker... at Wrestlemania...

'HBK' drops his microphone and exits the ring, turning his back on JBL who is smirking slightly. 'HBK's music starts up again as he makes his way up the ramp....

King: Wow, next week here on RAW, Shawn Michaels versus JBL, the winner will challenge The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania 25!!!!

Before Michael Cole can say anything the camera flicks backstage......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We enter the office of RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon, who is facing the camera....

Stephanie McMahon: In just under 6 weeks time, the WWE will host the grandest spectacle in the history of sports entertainment, the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania. One match that has become a staple of Wrestlemania is the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, and this year is no exception so as of next week here on RAW, the qualifying matches to determine which 8 superstars will participate for the chance to earn a shot at any world title at any time they choose, will begin, with matches taking place on RAW, Smackdown and ECW. Thank you for your time, and I hope you all en.....

Stephanie is suddenly cut off as Chris Jericho comes barging into shot....

Chris Jericho: Stephanie... Stephanie..

Stephanie McMahon: Excuse me Chris, you can't just come barging in here while I'm making an announcement to the WWE fans.....

Chris Jericho: I couldn't give a damn about the WWE fans, Stephanie, I just came in here to get your assurances that I will not be made to defend my World Title before Wrestlemania, I have earned the right to go to Wrestlemania and take part in the main event an....

Stephanie McMahon: Chris.. Chris.. look, until Randy Orton makes his decision on which world title he intends to challenge for at Wrestlemania, I am not even going to discuss this, so please, Chris, if you wouldn't mind...

Stephanie holds a hand out towards the door.....

Chris Jericho: Stephanie, I remember telling you last year that I am your most valuable asset and you would do well to treat me as such...

Stephanie looks at Jericho and continues pointing towards the door...

Chris Jericho: Don't worry... I'm going...

Jericho says this with clear disdain for Stephanie before leaving, Stephanie also unable to hide her opinion of Jericho as her brow furrows and her jaw clenches slightly. RAW fades to commercials......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_DolphZiggler.jpg

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler, as ever, struts about the ring with an air of arrogance whilst Punk gets about his business. Punk pretty much dominates the match with Ziggler only getting in a few shots before getting too c0cky, and Punk wins it with a running knee to the face in the corner, followed by a running bulldog and finished off with a GTS.

Winner: CM Punk

Pinfall

5:26

A video fades in showing the latest inductee into this years Hall Of Fame - Cowboy Bill Watts!

We fade back in and into the backstage area where Beth Phoenix, Rosa and Jillian are all standing around talking with Santino in the background still doing trumpeting motions and marching around celebrating his earlier victory....

Beth Phoenix: Santino, will you knock it off....

Santino Marella: I'ma sorry my beautiful Glamazon, but I ama just so excited to become the number one contender for the Intercontinental Title....

Beth Phoenix: Yes, Santino, and we're all very proud of you but it's Rosa's first match tonight and we want to be sure she's ready...

Rosa stands there smiling but looking nervous...

Santino Marella: Ah, Beth, you have nothing to worry about, how could she not be ready, she is hanging around with the next Intercontinental Champione and.. a former Women's Champione...

Beth puts her hands on her hips and looks at Santino a little annoyed

Santino Marella: Whaaat!

Beth huffs and walks off with Rosa and Jillian whilst Santino starts biting his nails before slowly following them.

RAW fades to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MelinaDEC2308.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MickieJamesNEW0CT2708.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_KellyKelly28.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_BethPhoenixOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_RosaMendes.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_JillianHallre.jpg

Melina, Mickie James & Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes & Jillian Hall (w/ Santino Marella)

Beth has been angry ever since Melina beat her for the WWE Women's Championship at the Royal Rumble, and she's even less happy after losing her rematch last week on RAW. The match is a good one, with both teams getting in decent offence, with Melina, Mickie and Kelly Kelly taking it in turns to beat on Jillian. Jillian eventually gets a tag and, when all hell breaks loose, Santino swipes at the legs of Mickie James behind the referees back, allowing Rosa to roll her up as she looks at Santino angrily, and gain the pinfall in her first match in the WWE.

Winners: Rosa Mendes, Beth Phoenix & Jillian Hall

Pinfall

5:46

We head backstage, again into Stephanie McMahon's office, where she is surprised to be joined by Jamie Noble...

Jamie Noble: Stephanie....

Stephanie McMahon: Er.... Jamie... hi...

Jamie Noble: Stephanie, I heard your announcement earlier about the Money In The Bank qualifying matches and.. well, Stephanie you gotta give me a chance to qualify for Wrestlemania...

Stephanie McMahon: Well, Jamie... I tell you what, if you can win a match tonight, then next week on RAW you will get a chance to qualify for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25...

Jamie Noble: Thank you... Stephanie... thank you so much.

Noble leaves and Stephanie just shakes her head and smiles to herself as she starts to turn around, but notices someone else walking in to her office....

Stephanie McMahon: John, hi!

John Cena: Hi Stephanie, look I know you're a very busy woman, so I'm just going to come out and say it, I lost my title to Chris Jericho at No Way Out, and I want it back before Wrestlemania, so....

Stephanie McMahon: John, John, I'm sorry but as I've already told Chris Jericho, I won't be making any decisions regarding the World Heavyweight Championship until Randy Orton decides which title he's going to challenge for.... but, seeing as you both want to prove a point, I'm going to make a match for tonight..... Chris Jericho versus... John Cena!

Cena smiles, liking the sound of the match just made, and leaves the room...

King: Wow! what a match, Chris Jericho and John Cena, one on one, tonight!

RAW fades to commercials...

We return to RAW and Jamie Noble is stood in the ring awaiting his opponent. A loud bang sees smoke plume around the stage as the arena is bathed in a dark red glow.... it's Kane!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JamieNobleJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpg

Jamie Noble vs Kane

Noble doesn't look at all pleased to see who his opponent is, Kane smirking at Noble before the bell rings. Noble looks to take his chance, though and runs straight at Kane with a determined look on his face, a look soon replaced by blankness as he runs straight into a big boot. Kane clubs Noble across the back before whipping him to the ropes and going for a clothesline, Noble ducks and hits Kane with some right hands before springing off the ropes, but this time Kane doesn't miss with the clothesline, and Noble spins in the air before landing in a crumpled heap. Kane waits for Noble to get up and hits a sidewalk slam before going to the top of the turnbuckle and hitting a flying clothesline. Noble is slow to get up, but he'll be wishing he stayed on the floor as he turns around right into Kane, who clasps his hand around Noble's throat and lifts him up before slamming him straight back down with a huge Chokeslam. Kane makes the cover and wins a comfortable match.

Winner: Kane

Pinfall

2:42

We cut to the parking lot where a flash sports car screeches to a halt and out steps Shane McMahon looking very focused....

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen, he's here, Shane McMahon ahead of his unsanctioned match with Randy Orton later on tonight!

King: I've still got my doubts as to how good an idea it is of Shane's to have challenged Randy Orton to this match, but I sure as hell can't wait to see it!

We flick backstage again where Cryme Tyme are chatting to some very fine young ladies, until John Morrison and The 'Miz' show up....

John Morrison: Well if it isn't RAW's resident loser tag team...

'Miz': Hahaaaa... no really guys, great performance last week against Legacy, real great...

JTG: You seem to be forgetting that we beat you a couple of weeks ago on RAW...

John Morrison: And you seem to be forgetting that you only won that match because Mickie James pinned Layla El. Yeh, way to go guys, you need a woman to win your matches for you. You guys are from Brooklyn, right? Jeez, you got a real pedigree of superstars from there huh? Even the Brooklyn Brawler could beat the two of you on his own...

Morrison and Miz both laugh as they walk off, and Cryme Tyme look mightily pissed off at the World Tag Team Champions' words as RAW fades to commercials...

We return to RAW and see Stephanie hanging up her cell phone just as Shane comes walking in....

Stephanie McMahon: Oh, Shane.. Shane I'm so glad you're here.... Shane I've been thinking about this over and over... is it really wise for you to go out there and face Randy Orton tonight... I mean I know you want revenge, I know I do, but I just don't think it's a good idea, not tonight...

Shane McMahon: Stephanie... calm down...look, I know you don't like it but until that bastard pays for what he's done to our family.... to our father... then I won't rest. I'm not going to rest until I put Orton out of action for good, that's just the way it's gotta be.

Shane looks at Stephanie for a second and she realises there's nothing she can say or do to stop him competing tonight....

Stephanie McMahon: Then Shane... for our father... and for me... destroy Randy Orton tonight!

Shane looks at Stephanie, nods and leaves the room, as Stephanie starts to look a little anxious once more...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnCena-2.jpg

Chris Jericho vs John Cena

Cena and Jericho lock up and the pair push each other around the ring and eventually into a corner where the referee breaks things up. Jericho suddenly pushes Cena in the chest so he responds by smashing Jericho with a right hand. The first couple of minutes of the match go like this with both men landing a few punches whilst looking for a good opportunity. Cena gets a big clothesline in which infuriates Jericho, and the champion runs at Cena, but he lifts Jericho up into the FU position only for Jericho to grab the ropes. Cena drops Jericho and runs to the opposite side of the ring to spring off the ropes and puts Jericho clean over the top rope with a clothesline. Cena follows Jericho out but Jericho whips Cena into the steps before rolling back into the ring. Cena gets up on the apron but Jericho hits a Springboard Dropkick to knock Cena back down to the mats as Jericho starts to take control of the match.

Jericho keeps Cena grounded for the next few minutes with a headlock and other basic submission moves. Jericho is well in control with Cena on his backside, pulling his arms behind him as he digs his knee deep into his back. Cena fights back and gets up to his feet and spins to face Jericho and again lifts him onto his shoulders, but Jericho immediately slides down Cena's back and rolls him up for a 2 count. Jericho is back on the attack and hits 2 clotheslines before nailing a suplex. Jericho looks to the ropes and goes for a Lionsault, Cena rolls away, but Jericho lands on his feet, but as he turns, Cena explodes into him with a Flying Shoulder Block, and another, Jericho swings a punch but Cena ducks... spinout sideslam. Cena is feeling it and bends down to do the five knuckle shuffle motion, he springs off the ropes but Jericho shoots up and swipes Cena's legs as he bounces off the ropes..... Jericho is looking for the Walls Of Jericho, Cena's almost turned right over, but he suddenly spins and Jericho is sent spinning from Cena's leg strength. Jericho rushes back at Cena, drop toe hold, Cena goes for the STFU, he locks it in and Jericho is in trouble. He's clearly in some discomfort as Cena really locks in the hold, but finds the strength to start edging towards the ropes, he edges slowly ever closer until he reaches out a hand and just manages to wrap it around the bottom rope and Cena is forced to break the hold. Cena has taken a lot out of himself in applying the move so forcefully and stands against the ropes for a few seconds as Jericho gets to his feet. Cena walks over to Jericho, who rolls him up! Cena just kicks out on 2 + 1/2 and goes back on the attack.

Cena pounds on Jericho and has him doubled up as he heads for the top rope and looks to drop a led across Jericho's neck, but the champion moves away and as Cena lands on his back, Jericho grabs his legs and turns him over onto his belly and into the Walls Of Jericho. Cena is in pain now as he slowly tries to drag himself and Jericho's weight towards the ropes. Jericho's face is red as he applies as much pressure as he can, but Cena just manages to get to the ropes. Jericho has had enough and heads outside to grab his World Title belt, bringing it into the ring, but the official swipes it from his grasp. Jericho heads straight to the corner and starts to remove the cover of the top turnbuckle as the referee is occupied with handing the World Title to the timekeeper. Jericho stands with his back against the exposed steel as the referee turns and Cena runs at Jericho, Jericho ducks but Cena stops himself by placing his hands either side of the turnbuckle on the ropes. Jericho turns and Cena lifts him up onto his shoulders and flips Jericho over for an FU! But Jericho flips right over and lands on his feet. Cena charges at Jericho who lifts him up and one man flapjacks him against the exposed turnbuckle and as Cena stumbles from the corner, he turns straight into a Codebreaker from Jericho who quickly makes the cover to win in a very dubious manner.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Pinfall

14:12

Jericho celebrates his victory, holding the title aloft in one hand with his other raised by the referee as RAW fades to commercials...

We return to RAW where an animated graphic plays hyping the fact that Wrestlemania is now only 41 days away!!!!

Michael Cole: Yes indeed, Wrestlemania 25 is only 41 days away and one man who will be heading to the main event at the Reliant Stadium in Texas is this man, the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton.

We fade into a video showing the despicable acts of Randy Orton from the RAW before the Royal Rumble, and from then on. It shows him kicking Vince McMahon in the skull on that episode of RAW then going on to win the Royal Rumble before the shock return of Shane McMahon to avenge his father. We then see highlights of the match between Shane and Randy at No Way Out, that Orton win thanks to the help of his Legacy cohorts - Rhodes and DiBiase. We then see Shane attacking Orton after the 'Legend Killer's' match with Shawn Michaels last week and the challenge issued by the chairmans son that the two face off tonight in an unsanctioned match, a challenge accepted later in the week by Orton before the image of Orton punting Vince in the skull flashes up again as the video fades out........

'HERE COMES THE MONEY!!!!!'

Michael Cole: And here comes the vengeful Shane McMahon, looking to do to Randy Orton what he has done to Shane's father, and maybe worse...

Shane McMahon comes bouncing out on stage in his usual manner as the fans cheer loudly. Suddenly they stop cheering and Shane stops bouncing as Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase jump over the barricades near the bottom of the ramp and start edging towards Shane. Shane doesn't move an inch but is suddenly clattered from behind by Randy Orton....

Michael Cole: What is the meaning of this? Is Randy Orton not man enough to fight an even battle?

Orton clubs Shane across the back, over and over until he starts to fight back, pushing Orton away and throwing some hands, but Rhodes and DiBiase are quickly on him....

Michael Cole: This is supposed to be an unsanctioned match, but this a 3 on 1 assault...

King: Legacy are really laying in to Shane McMahon!

Orton throws Shane up against the barricades that line the ramp before tossing him down the ramp and he rolls towards the ring. Orton is right back on him and throws him into the ring. Rhodes and DiBiase get in first but Shane mounts a fight back, getting some punches in on both men before Orton quickly subdues him once more. The 3 men trap Shane in a corner, taking it in turns to stomp him down until he ends up lying on his side. Orton pulls him out of the corner and rolls him towards the ropes before saying something to Rhodes and Dibiase who climb through the ropes and stand on the apron either side of Shane before dragging him to his feet. Shane again somehow fights back and elbows Rhodes in the stomach before punching DiBiase and knocking him off the apron, then doing the same to Rhodes. He goes to climb into the ring through the top 2 ropes but Orton kicks him square in the gut, wraps his arm around his head and drags him through so just his feet are resting on the middle rope...

Michael Cole: Come on Orton, enough is enough.

King: Here it comes...

Orton plants Shane with a thunderous DDT and soon after, Rhodes and DiBiase are back up in the ring, staring down at Shane just as Orton does. Shane is only just about moving around, slowly squirming around on the canvas as Orton looks down at him. He slowly starts to back away, his eyes widening, one thought only in his mind.....

Stephanie McMahon: Randy..... stop... please...

Stephanie McMahon is at the top of the ramp, tears running from her eyes as she pleads with Orton desperately...

Stephanie McMahon: Just stop Randy... leave Shane alone......

Orton has stopped looking at Shane, instead focusing his soulless eyes on Stephanie. Shane is slowly starting to haul himself up and just about manages to get up onto his hands and knees. Stephanie starts walking slowly towards the ring when Orton suddenly looks back at Shane and his eyes widen once more. Orton runs full pelt at Shane....

Michael Cole: No, Randy!

....and kicks him right in the skull, the force spinning him around before he comes to rest motionless on the canvas....

Stephanie drops the mic and runs towards Shane screaming and crying. She slides into the ring and bares over Shane, who is completely out of it, and turns to call for help. Cries of Shane can be tearfully heard from Stephanie as referees and emt's start clamoring to the ring. Orton just stands all the while, staring down at Shane, looking as if he's actually proud of what he has done. Orton eventually leaves the ring with Rhodes and DiBiase as the medical staff continue to check on Shane, who now has a neck brace in place.

Michael Cole: I can't believe what we've seen here tonight, King...

King: I sure hope Shane is ok, I actually feel quite sick at what I've seen here tonight. I've seen some things in my time here in the WWE, but I don't think I've ever seen anything so despicable as what Randy Orton has done here tonight....

The emt's have now rolled Shane onto a stretcher and are strapping him to it prior to removing him from the ring. Cole and King are now silent as RAW fades out to black.....

SHOW RATING: B-

Santino Marella bt Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio & Mike Knox in a Fatal Four Way Match to name the #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship B- [PIN]

CM Punk bt Dolph Ziggler B- [PIN]

Rosa Mendes, Beth Phoenix & Jillian Hall bt Mickie James, Melina & Kelly Kelly C- [PIN]

Kane bt Jamie Noble C+ [PIN]

Chris Jericho bt John Cena A* [PIN]

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

As announced last week on ECW by General Manager Teddy Long, Jack Swagger will defend his ECW Title at Wrestlemania 25 against the winner of a tournament, and the action kicks off this week on ECW with two huge matches.

'The Worlds Strongest Man' Mark Henry will take on DJ Gabriel whilst the man who lost to Swagger at No Way Out - The 'Fighting Irishman' Finlay - will hope to take a big step towards a second chance with victory over his opponent, and fellow Brit, Paul Burchill.

For all this and more, don't miss ECW this Tuesday night on SciFi

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament: DJ Gabriel vs Mark Henry

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament: Finlay vs Paul Burchill

Archived