WCW 2001: The Fight Isn't Over just yet...

Some surprising results there. I'll be interested to see where the surprising results build to storyline wise and who the end result of who gets the rub really is.

Tag Team Match: 3 Count vs Boogie Knights - Will Tank Abbott come on down and boogie with 3 Count? Man, I loved 3 Count, but ... this is Alex Wright and Disco Inferno and frankly they are legends among groovers.

Lance storm vs Norman Smiley - Storm to survive a SMBU, Big Wiggle, and incessant screaming. Smiley was wicked.

Konnan vs Elix Skipper - A good win for Canada

United States Title Match: Hugh Morrus © vs Buff Bagwell - I like Hugh Morrus, but I like General E Rection better.. He was heaps good back then

Booker - T vs Shane Douglas

DDP vs Lex Luger

Tag Team Match: 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner and Jeff Jarrett vs Sting and Goldberg

as stated before, i'm cleaning up the mess russo made. so in regards to elix winning one for canada, um that isn't gonna happen as i've totally went in and wiped out the idea of "Non Canadian Team Canada" completely lol As of now there aren't any stables... yet ;)

hey guys, i just wanna let you know i haven't given up on this. i just start school again on monday and i've got a full load on my plate consisisting of chemistry, physics, and geology (just to name a few). With that being said, I'll be posting results no later than friday. I hope many of you are still interested. If not, I will do my best to return your interest.

Archived