Should I create a brand split?

Right know I'm in 2002 with the WWF, and so far my roster is loaded with about 87 active wrestlers, I haven't had a hard time getting them all booked, just some of the major stars don't wrestle every week I have the following programs

RAW (2 HoURS)

Saturday Night Wrestling (1 HOUR)

Smackdown (1 HOUR B SHOW)

I can make Saturday Night the second brand, but I was going to change the name of the show, I already bought out WCW, and I'm just wondering with 87 active workers if I should attempt it.

I wouldn't do a Smackdown and Raw one, more like WWF and GWF that way I can create a new product for that promotion.

Anyway thoughts would be nice

Well you have three shows with 87 workers, I can not really see why you would not do it. That is a bloated roster and it would be good to give some of your stars a regular chance to work. At the end of the day you should do what will be the best for you and give you the most joy from playing the game. If you do not think that it will be fun, do not do it. Maybe trim some of the fat from the roster and go from there.

Yeah, I just recently bloaded my roster because I felt like I was doing the same combinations, but almost my whole roster is a C+ in popularity so creating new stars is no problem, WCW is dead so there is no competition. I've decided to do it, but to make it interesting by creating a new promotion from the WWF so I can compete against myself.

I'm looking forward to getting past Mania to try this out

Archived