Im currently playing a real world mod and im quite far in, we're now low on workers so im going to import a good thew from cornellverse and use their pictures etc just edit their profiles

Any ideas who i can import? Dont know the first thing about Cornellverse.

I want them for the game world?

Gee, thanks for that.

What kind of workers do you want? Do you want tiny Mexicans or giant Americans?

If you want to be fantastically blunt, then let's take your query like this:

Any ideas who you can import? Everyone.

Have to agree with Newdew here - its tough to make suggestions without knowing what type of working you are looking for. Do you want the most talented workers that the C-V has to offer? Promising young talents? Guys who are talented enough to be WWE midcarders but not above? There are some 1,600 workers in the CV so it helps a bit to specify...

Might I know what year you are in? As I could use that for a real world mod in the future as the date when the cpu starts generating even more workers which you can set in the editor. For your situation best to import those workers that are already future workers in the c-verse that way they will come gradually, won't be major players immediately overness wise, young so will last long and you will get balance ranging from duds and very skilled ones. Also try increasing the new worker frequency see if that helps.

Sorry,

I know it generates them but they have no pictures. Id like a mix of giant Americans, fast Mexicans and young up and coming talent.

I don’t want to import the whole thing because im going to have to edit the bios etc.

Archived