WWF: Lies Of The Attitude Era, The Untold Stories

Commercial: WWF, Where We Break In Your House!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/AlexZimakas/Rawiswar1.jpg

WWF Raw Is War

Live At Augusta Civic Center to 10,000 People

As our show starts, Steve Austin comes down to the ring with the fans giving him a loud cheer. He grabs a mic with an angered look and enters the ring.

Austin: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!! Now let me get to business here real quick. Over the last three weeks that I’ve been on damn television, one group named D-Generation X has been trying to eliminate me week after week.

He walks around the ring.

Austin: Ever since that damn Bret Hart got screwed by Vince McMahon.

The crowd boos.

Austin: And ever since that the WWF Champion is looking for a damn fight.

The crowd cheers.

Austin: Well big ol’ Steve Austin has got a message for you Shawn. And this goes for the whole members of D-Generation X! If you want a war, you damn got one.

The fans cheer!!!

Austin: No one is going to stop me from kicking your damn asses and running you out of the WWF. Whatever it takes, I’ll take you all out if you get in my way again.

Small Stall.

Austin: And I already paid my dues Shawn so don’t you trash talk to me or I’ll be on your locker kicking your……

Austin gets interrupted as we hear the infamous words “NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!” speaks out on the speakers. Mr. McMahon comes out with a mic and stays on the rafters.

Vince: Hold on there Steve. Hold on for a second. Before you run your mouth this early in the show, I’m just going to tell you that I got a request from D-Generation X.

Austin: Well what kind request that is Vince? A request for me that I’m going to kick their assess?

Vince: Well Steve, since the fans wants to see a main event at next week’s pay per view, In Your House, I got news for you. You get to have a chance to beat up Shawn Michaels at In Your House and if you pin, you win the WWF title.

Austin: Now this time, Vince, I’ve known you to get in my way so if you dare interfere in one my damn matches, then I’ll be kicking your ass as well.

Vince: You got my word.

A shock from the announcers.

Ross: Wow, when I see these two guys in one night, they actually beat the hell out of each other.

Lawler: This is new JR. Live with it!

No Chance In Hell plays as Vince McMahon gets out.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/C%20Images/Christopher_Daniels20.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/RonHarris.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs. Skull

The debut of Christopher Daniels against Skull. Young Daniels put out a fair good match against someone bigger than his size. Daniels win with a moonsault.

Winner: Daniels

Rating: E+

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/HenryGodwinn.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/PhineasGodwinn.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/BrianLee.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/BullBuchanan.jpg

The Godwinns vs.Chainz & Recon

Chainz & Recon. Over the past weeks, unusual teams had been tried out. Chainz & Recon goes against the Godwinns. Chainz and Recon got the size to win the whole match and now they get the big pin against the Godwinns.

Winner: Chainz & Recon

We are with Michael Cole & The Rock backstage.

Cole: Rock, last week, you opened up a challenge and Ahmed Johnson you lose. What happened?

Rock: You see here is the problem with guys like Ahmed. Just another mother trucker who wants to be a wanna be Steve Austin badass. The people of the nation says that you are going down Ahmed. After costing the Rock his first match, you better be happy that you got a win from the Rock because it won’t ever happen again.

Cole: What are you suggesting Rock?

Rock: What am I suggesting Cole? What the hell am I suggesting? What am I suggesting? I’m suggesting that you and me Ahmed. One on One with the one and only The Rock. At In Your House. You and me. Once again. In That Ring. And this time, I’ll be kicking your damn candy ass!!!!!

Cole: Any last thoughts?

Rock: Yeah I got one. Why don’t you get out of my locker room before The Rock kick you out of his locker room.

Cole leaves Rock’s locker room and The Rock gives an unusual look at Cole as he leaves.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/TripleH3.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/Kama.jpg

Triple H vs. Kama Mustafa

Triple H has a chance to beat one of the Nation’s own, Kama Mustafa. Both start out as they circle around the ring. Both wrestlers grapple up each other and after so, Kama Mustafa gets the advantage with the grapple and puts up Triple H into a suplex and drops him. Heavy sounds from the ring as Triple H went down. Mustafa gets the early shine in the match but that is not until Triple H turns it around by sending Mustafa into the corner and hits him with the corner clothesline. Triple H sends Mustafa to the ropes and hits the facebuster. As the match goes, Triple H gets the offense and Mustafa had to defend himself. Mustafa gets up the Shoulder Breaker but as he sets it up, Chyna pulls out the referee and hits Mustafa on the back. Triple H sets up the Pedigree and hits it for the win.

Winner: Triple H

Rating: C

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/TheUndertaker.jpg vs.http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/BartGunn.jpg

The Undertaker vs. Bart Gunn

Undertaker and Bart Gunn went for an all out excellent match. Undertaker takes out Bart Gunn with several punches. However, Bart takes back his offense with the same punches that Undertaker gives him. Bart gets a DDT connected to Undertaker. Bart hits several DDT’s and sends Taker out of the ring once. But in the end, Bart suffers a dose of the Tombstone.

Winner: The Undertaker

Rating: B-

After Undertaker celebrates his win, a video package of Jeff Jarrett and Owen Hart shows on the screen, hyping their match three weeks ago. It moves on to a series of events hyping to their next match at WWF: In Your House.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/Vader.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/SteveAustin2.jpg

Vader vs. Steve Austin

Steve Austin goes against the Big Bad Vader. Well at least that what was he used to be called but now he’s one of Paul Bearer’s minions into making other people’s life miserable. Vader attacks Austin with several punches in the head. He goes running to the rope and hits a splash right to Austin. But Steve comes back with hard hitting punches and hit a Stunner. As Austin went for the count, Vader broke it. Austin tries to take down Vader but he just keeps getting up. Austin tries another Stunner. Vader breaks pin again. Austin gets another chance right after he counters Vader Bomb and hits the Stunner and FINALLY!!!! Austin pins Vader without any break!!!

Winner: Steve Austin

Rating: B

Backstage, we see Owen Hart walking backstage with his game face ready. Walking towards to the entrance ramp, he is greeted by some of our familiar baby face wrestlers. On the other hand, we see Shawn Michaels and DX arriving to the backstage area as Shawn Michaels is in his ring gear. Owen Hart vs. Shawn Michaels up next on the main event!

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/OwenHart.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/ShawnMichaels.jpg

WWF European Championship

Owen Hart vs. Shawn Michaels ©

The main event. Normally this would be a great PPV match up but hey, its good to build up the pay per view. Shawn Michaels enters the ring with the DX theme. Triple H and Chyna are on HBK’s side. Owen was just by himself since the Montreal incident happened. Both go on a staredown as what happened at Montreal. Both argues. The referee rises up the European title. The ref rings the bell and they start the match. Owen gets the first advantage as he punches Shawn and puts him up on a standing arm lock. Owen gets up a set of locks on Shawn and the focus is to weakening him. The fans are cheering for Owen. He’s trying to weaken his arms. And when he got him down to the ground, he weakens his legs with some good submission holds. The ref tries to see if Shawn is tapping. But he isn’t. Shawn gets some offense right after countering a suplex and turned it into a DDT. Shawn gets a good momentum against Owen after a while and once he had the enough momentum, he sets up the Super Kick. But Owen ducks and lifts up HBK with the piledriver that Bret used to do. The fans cheered as Owen got it hit. Owen pins Shawn Michaels. After two counts, Shawn breaks the pin. Shawn Michaels gets some offence and he hits a dropkick. He goes up the top rope and he goes for the diving elbow drop. Theatrics and Shawn hits it! Shawn goes for the pin. Owen breaks the pin at two and a half. Owen and Shawn gots up together and Shawn hits a chop. Another chop. Shawn drives Owen to the corner. And Shawn puts up Owen to the top rope. Shawn tries to attempt a really hard superplex. But Owen pushes down Shawn and went for the moonsault. But Shawn moved. Both guys are down. Shawn gets up first.

As Triple H distracts the ref, Chyna goes to the announcer’s table and throws in a steel chair for Shawn to use. With the ref distracted, someone comes in the ring…

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/SteveAustin2.jpg

Steve Austin!!!!! Steve enters the ring and as Shawn Michaels sets up the Sweet Chin Music, Steve taps him in the back and gives him two damn middle fingers and hits the Stunner!!!!!! Steve leaves the ring and starts walking backwards on the ramp, watching Owen set up the Sharpshooter and makes Shawn Michaels tap!!!

Winner & New Champion: Owen Hart

Rating: A!!!

Owen celebrates as Steve Austin leaves with a smile. Shawn Michaels and DX are down as the show ends!!

Overall Rating: B

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC Post: Well, finally I thought I wouldn't reach this pay per view but In Your House is going to be the PPV. I hope you all have fun with the last show and I hope this diary is going well too.

Here are the prediction listings:

GatorBait19: 18 Points

Destiny: 11 Points

BoomKing: 10 Points

BHK1978: 8 points

UFC-KING: 5 points

tristram: 5 points

SeanMcFly: 5 Points

Thanks for all those who had predicted in the shows. I really appreciate it.

Prediction Picks:

Christopher Daniels vs. Skull - I'm going Daniels because Skull strikes me as one of those beatable brutish types that every promotion kinda needs to elevate new talent.

The Godwinns vs. Chainz & Recon - Chainz looks more likely to me

Triple H vs. Kama Mustafa

The Undertaker vs. Bart Gunn

Vader vs. Steve Austin - I am an enormous Vader fan. The dude is 400 pounds and has top rope moves. Wow. But, Stone Cold is Stone Cold... :D

WWF European Title Match

Owen Hart vs. Shawn Michaels © - I am sensing your frustration with the Heartbreak Kid, but I sense if anything Michaels will stay over till a Pay-Per-View loss

Thanks for predicting tristram!!! In my opinion after reading DOWCW, I thought it was really great and as for your Prequel to WCW diary, totally awesome to read. And with my hate of HBK, I still can't believe he's not injured yet :mad:!!!

I respect your opinion with this. So thanks.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/banner_WWF4.jpg

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/dxnuzb.jpg

WWF In Your House Card

TAKA Michinoku vs. Super Crazy

WWF Lightweight Championship Title Match

In this lightweight action, the champion TAKA Michinoku will be going against the Mexican Luchador Super Crazy. In this battle of two countries, they will fight for the right to be the Lightweight Champion of the WWF. Michinoku has been out of the shift lately after losing a match against Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw and Super Crazy is yet to be in a match. Who will reign as the Lightweight Champion?

New Age Outlaws vs. The Headbangers

WWF Tag Team Title Match

The Headbangers had been on a losing effort lately after losing two tag team matches in a row. But at In Your House: D-Generation X, they deserve a shot at the tag team titles after paying their dues if that is what you call it. The New Age Outlaws takes on the veteran tag team of Mosh & Thrasher, the Headbangers. Will the Outlaws still reign as your tag team champions or will we see the Headbangers score a win and score the WWF Tag titles?

Ahmed Johnson vs. The Rock

The Rock was born after the Nation has broken up. After The Rock makes his own speech, he opens up a challenge. As Ahmed Johnson answers that challenge, everyone thought that Rock would win but Ahmed would upset The Rock with the spinebuster. There are no telling who will win in this competition but there is a saying "May The Best Man Win." The Rock is ready to rumble against a very bad man. And Ahmed is ready to teach Rock's ego what is Ahmed Johnson is all about. Can Rock overcome his failure or will Ahmed reign once more?

Triple H Open's A Challenge To The WWF Roster

Triple H was nice enough to challenge anyone at his own time. As Triple H sees his lack of attention for the past weeks, he proposes a challenge to anyone. One man had already contacted the WWF to face Triple H this Sunday and that man was none other than "The Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock. Still no clear news on this however. But Ken Shamrock will put on a hell of a challenge to Triple H. Will the DX member's challenge be answered this Sunday?

Mankind vs. Goldust

Goldust challenges this crazy Mankind. However, Mankind has been on a roll. After defeating Ahmed Johnson the night after Survivor Series that is. Anyway, two egos will collide in this Pay Per View and it will sure be another match to watch. The fans will be seeing this for sure. Goldust's advantage in this match is the fact that Kane and Paul Bearer have been attacking Mankind for the past weeks. Can Mankind watch out for the Big Red Machine with his match with Goldust? Or will The Artist Known As Goldust score an upset at the freak Mankind? And will Kane and Bearer make an appearance? Check it out!

Jeff Jarrett vs. Owen Hart

WWF European Title Match

Jeff Jarrett scored a win at Owen Hart after Survivor Series. However, Owen Hart won't back down on his losses as he challenges Jeff Jarrett at the PPV. With Jarrett not backing down from Owen, he gets a little personal after insulting the Hart family. And after Owen's shocking win at Shawn Michaels, the Black Hart will be defending the WWF European Title against the man that beat him weeks ago, Jeff Jarrett. Could the Black Hart retain his first title defense or will Jarrett once again defeat the Black Hart??

Undertaker vs. Vader

With the history between Paul Bearer and the Undertaker over the past years in both of their careers, something could be started here as Paul Bearer sends his monster, Vader to put an end to his own creation. Recently The Undertaker has been on a role but as he collides with the mostrous Vader, will the Deadman prevail this Sunday or will Vader be showing domination and impress Paul Bearer by defeating The Deadman and show no mercy?

Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels

WWF Title Match

As the past catches on, the present is now the new future. In the past few weeks, Shawn Michaels and D-Generation X has been trying to give Austin the trigger his nerves until finally Steve Austin challenged Shawn michaels for the WWF title. With the guaranteed title shot from Vince Mcmahon, The Stone Cold has a chance to win the WWF Championship before the year ends. But several factors are going to prevent Austin's chances of winning the title. Will Austin overcome those factors and finally become a main champion in the company or will Shawn Michaels use the factors that will prevent Steve Austin from becoming a champion? All this and more and the main event is sure going to be a blast. Who will come out as the WWF Champion??

Prediction Picks:

WWF Lightweight Championship

WWF Tag Team Title Match

Triple H vs. ???

WWF European Title Match

Mankind vs. Goldust

Undertaker vs. Vader

WWF Title Match

Bonus Question:

Who do you think Triple H's opponent will be?

a) Ken Shamrock

b) Faaroq

c) Kane

d) Other, Name it

Taka should get the win here.

I dislike both teams but I have to say that I dislike the Headbangers more.

Triple H vs. Ken Shamrock

HHH has not been the focus and thus he should pick up a win here.

Mankind vs. Goldust

I always hated the Goldust character (I wished he would have stayed Dustin), and Mankind/Cactus Jack has always been a favorite of mine so there you go.

Undertaker vs. Vader

This is what I want to see happen but I do not know if it is to early to happen.

Taka should get the win here.

I dislike both teams but I have to say that I dislike the Headbangers more.

Triple H vs. Ken Shamrock

HHH has not been the focus and thus he should pick up a win here.

Mankind vs. Goldust

I always hated the Goldust character (I wished he would have stayed Dustin), and Mankind/Cactus Jack has always been a favorite of mine so there you go.

Undertaker vs. Vader

This is what I want to see happen but I do not know if it is to early to happen.

Hey BHK, might want to add the bonus question. :D

As I look into the archived contracts of the past superstars through Vince's guidance during December, I found out that Bret Hart signed a 20 year contract with the World Wrestling Federation back at 1996. Guaranteeing that Bret Hart would stay with the WWF over the course from '96 to year 2026. That is a pretty long contract. Something that has been never done yet.

At October of 1997, we were in financial troubles. It wasn't as much of a trouble as a crisis but we were on our way to rebuilding it.

At November of 1997, I suggested something to McMahon. We couldn't afford Bret's contract with the WWF. We simply couldn't. After Bret's successful run with the company, I told McMahon to tell Bret to see if WCW works for him. Vince was willing to do it and it doesn't even mean anything for him. Even losing his major star in his company.

As Vince told Bret to seek WCW and see if he likes it, he really did. As we let go of Bret's contract right before Survivor Series, we were on the verge of getting back on our feet, financially. There still remains the fact though why did Bret Hart got screwed at Montreal.

20 years of contract was turned into a waste and simply was dumped into the trash can. Vince wouldn't believe that he would let go of his best main event draw in the business of wrestling. But he could find someone else. 20 years, more than 100,000 dollars a month. Vince maybe offered too much on the table. If he added the creative control clause, then it would be so much harder dealing with Bret himself. It would just create a lot of clashes between other wrestlers and worse, it could turn into a war of words that would destroy the reputation of the WWF. It would absolutely turn into a chaotic drama that could take the industry into a downfall.

With Bret signing with WCW, he convinced Eric Bischoff that he wouldn't throw the WWF title belt at a WCW Monday Night Nitro show just like Alundra Blaze did a couple of years ago. But Eric has the wild eye. He'll do anything to ruin McMahon. To be a money maker for Ted Turner. To nourish the company and destroy the WWF. Vince knew about this already and he told Bret that he would take off the WWF Title belt off him at Survivor Series. Bret and Vince argued with this piece of crap they call title belts so one of the creative ones, (me, Russo, Ferrara, Kliq) went up to Vince and decided to screw Bret instead at his own hometown.

With the history of both Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart over the course of the Monday Night Wars and Pre-Monday Night Wars, the heat between these two guys have been absolutely way over the top to become one of the greatest matches in Montreal to take place. But the Canadian fans just expected the screwjob.

As the end of the year comes up, WCW's ratings have been on a rise and fall. Rise and fall. Twice now. Still a few signs of Bret Hart appearing on Nitro. But we didn't really care now. Bret's screwed, Bischoff got what he wanted (and I hope he enjoys it because someday I'll be sticking it up to his a**.) and Vince is now in the process of creating something new. The Attitude Era. Something that the fans haven't seen in the world of professional wrestling before.

With 1998 approaching, we are only months away to putting this together and turn it into a real business. Turn things around and really put the war to WCW. To show them no mercy. It is really coming. After this In Your House Pay Per View, it could be the last one. There are many possibilities to this project but only few will be chosen. Raw Is War will get intense over the next weeks. Things are going to get ugly. And now rants to WCW from the WWF are going to start.

There is something they say not to mess with Vince McMahon.

I wouldn't believe that. Because I know that know on, I run Vince McMahon.

Thanks for predicting tristram!!! In my opinion after reading DOWCW, I thought it was really great and as for your Prequel to WCW diary, totally awesome to read. And with my hate of HBK, I still can't believe he's not injured yet :mad:!!!

I respect your opinion with this. So thanks.

Thanks mate, I do appreciate that.

Prediction Picks:

WWF Lightweight Championship

WWF Tag Team Title Match

Triple H vs. ??? - again mystery opponent usually screams winner, and again I'll suggest someone outside of WWF.

WWF European Title Match

Mankind vs. Goldust

Undertaker vs. Vader - you know what, I'm a fan of Vader, so I'm going to pick Vader damn it ;-)

WWF Title Match

Bonus Question:

Who do you think Triple H's opponent will be?

a) Ken Shamrock

b) Faaroq

c) Kane

d) Other, Name it - Taz

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/dxnuzb.jpg

WWF In Your House: D-Generation X

Live At Rose Garden In Front Of 15,000 People

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee268/modernoni/Taka.jpg vs. http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/VIP134/EWR%20Pics/Raw/Super_Crazy.jpg

WWF Lightweight Title Match

The Lightweight division needs to be built quickly. Really! Super Crazy and TAKA Michinoku are the only ones who are carrying the weight of the lightweight division. They are the only ones that could really carry this lightweight division. We got to get a better lightweight worker. But for now they will do. Michinoku and Super Crazy showed a great performance but some fans saw small amount of psychology in the match. Super Crazy got some good highflying moves and especially in a spot where he hits the moonsault right at the grounded Michinoku. Overall, the lightweight wrestlers showed great amount of talent. In the end, Michinoku gets the pin right after a Springboard knee drop.

Winner: TAKA Michinoku

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/BillyGunnDX.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/RoadDogg.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/Thrasher.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/Mosh.jpg

WWF Tag Title Match

Outlaws against the deserving Headbangers who had been losing matches for the past weeks. Once more, the Outlaws continue their dominance as tag team specialist. Still they could’ve named them tag team specialist but probably someday one of them become a big star. The Outlaws dominates the match against the losing Headbangers. The fans hated the Outlaws and their wins and eventually got booed right out of the ring after retaining their titles.

Winners: The New Age Outlaws

Rating: D

Backstage, we are with Michael Cole and the Rock!

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen right now I am with the Rock and we are here at WWF pay per view, In Your House! Now Rock, after two weeks ago, you broke up the Nation and now you opened a challenge. At that challenge, Ahmed Johnson came out and answered that challenge. You lose. And now here tonight, you’ll be facing him here again. What are your thoughts.

Rock: Despite the fact that you are a jabroni, I know that the fans of the Rock wants to see The Rock kick someone’s ass here tonight and they want to see the real man of the WWF win! On other things, other than the fans of the Rock, some fans want to see Steve Austin say another 3:16 phrase. And as far you are concerned Michael Cole, tonight Ahmed Johnson will try to beat the Rock.

Cole: But Ahmed already defeated you Rock.

Rock: Hey don’t you dare interrupt The Rock jabroni!

Cole: Its Michael Cole.

Rock: Like the Rock and his fans care about your name. Back to reality, Ahmed Johnson, tonight you will realize that your win against the Rock was a fluke. And let me tell you this too. I know that you were once a member of the Nation but screw the Nation, you are just another guy who needs the Nation. Ahmed, you are a lone wolf. And Ahmed, after the Rock kicks your ass right there tonight, the people will see that I am the man and you are the damn loser. The Rock is gonna do what he needs to do and that is to show that Ahmed Johnson is a loser. And The Rock is also gonna do bad things to Ahmed Johnson. But don’t worry Ahmed, I won’t send you into a stretcher or anything. You’re just gonna get another dose of the Rock Bottom.

The Rock leaves.

Cut. After The Rock does his interview, DX is in the office of Vince McMahon.

HBK: Hey Vince. Vince ol’ champ. What is up?

Vince: What do you want Shawn? I am a damn busy man!

HBK: Nothing. Just want to make sure that you are fine.

Vince: Listen I got no damn time with your shenanigans now leave me alone before I strip that title out of you.

HHH: Well Vince, listen, we are here because we are lacking of a match. My opponent for tonight, Ken Shamrock went missing.

Vince: What’d you do? Flatten his car tires?

HHH: Why would we do such thing?

Vince: I don’t know Hunter, Shawn. Because I got a call from Ken that you got his car tires flat.

HBK: Vince, what does it have to do with us breaking his tires?

Vince: Probably a lot. So for your bad doings, Triple H, Chyna, you two are not allowed to be in the corner of Shawn Michaels. And don’t even try to attack Austin during the match. But the good part of this for you Triple H is that I found a substitute for your match.

HHH: Who?

Vince: You’ll be facing Faaroq here at In Your House.

A grin was left on Triple H’s face. After that, DX left Vince’s office, leaving him alone.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/AhmedJohnson.jpgvs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/The_Rock2.jpg

Ahmed had a huge bad smile on his face. And The Rock was even a fancier hit. With our match, the fans gave a loud pop for the match. The bell rang and the match started with a blast. Both men started to exchange punches and mostly, Ahmed Johnson had the most offense. Ahmed started hitting punches after punches and after punches. The Rock won’t go down but instead The Rock attacks with even faster sets of punches. Rock really got Ahmed cornered into a defensive mode. The fans started booing right when The Rock taunts Ahmed Johnson. Rock started to carry Ahmed and slam him with a spinebuster. Then Ahmed gets up only to be carried into a shoulderbreaker. Rock hits the shouldbreaker and tries to pin Ahmed. Of course Ahmed broke the pin at 2. Rock stalks Ahmed and he starts to run to the ropes only to hit Ahmed with the Hurricane DDT. Another pin and Ahmed broke it at two. Rock puts Ahmed on some good submission holds down the ground and as well, he hit two elbow drops. The Rock puts up Ahmed but he punches the Rock and started the match into a brawl. Ahmed spins Rock to the ropes and aimed for The Rock’s head with the big boot. Ahmed runs to the ropes and gives The Rock a dose of a fist drop. Ahmed starts to turn the match into his momentum as he stalks Rock and hits the Spinebuster. Ahmed goes for the count. The Rock breaks it up. The fans were counting along with the count but disappointed by Rock breaking the pin. Ahmed lifts Rock into a suplex powerslam but Rock counters with the Hurricane DDT. Rock goes for the pin. Break at two and a half by Ahmed. The fans are getting interested with the match. Ahmed gets up and counters the Rock Bottom into a powerslam. Ahmed lifts The Rock into a Powerbomb and hits it. That should’ve end it. But Rock holds up his arm at two and a half. Rock gets up and kicks Ahmed in the gut and hits a flower DDT. Rock does his little theatrics and runs to the ropes with the elbow. Rock stalks Ahmed and hits The Rock Bottom!! That’s it. One, Two, Three! The Rock wins the match.

Winner: The Rock

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/TripleH3.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/RonSimmons.jpg

Triple H vs. Faaroq

Triple H is escorted by Chyna in his match against Faaroq. The fans gave a good amount of pop to Triple H and Faaroq. As soon as the bell rang, Triple H and Faaroq went all the way. The match tunred into a brawl between two different guys. Triple H was scoring some good punches against Faaroq and soon he was able to drive him down to the ground. Triple H puts Faaroq in some submission holds and he may have attempted the figure four leg lock as well. Faaroq breaks some of those holds and then he gets up to take over. He puts up Triple H into a couple of suplexes and then holds him down and gives up a flurry of punches to his head. Faaroq gets up and lifts Triple H and sends him to the ropes. He puts his head down for a back body drop but Triple H kicks him in the head. Then he lifts Faaroq and brings him down with a suplex. Triple H runs to the ropes and gives Faaroq a knee drop to the head. Faaroq covers his head and gets lifted up by Triple H. Faaroq puts his hand together and pushes Triple H back at his head. Then Faaroq runs to the ropes and gets the clothesline connected. The fans cheers. Faaroq lifts Triple H into a powerslam and we hear a loud “BAM!” from the ring mat. Faaroq covers. Triple H breaks at 2. The fans go boo. Chyna was about to go inside the ring until the referee stops her. Chyna starts to distract the referee. And with that advantage, Triple H gives Faaroq a low blow. Chyna gets out of the ref’s way. And now Triple H sets up the Ace Crusher. Hits it. Then Triple H sets up the Pedigree and hits it. Cover to three and a win for Triple H & DX!!!

Winner: Triple H

Backstage we go with Shawn Michaels and Michael Cole.

Cole: Shawn Michaels, tonight you are going to defend your WWF World Title against Steve Austin. For the past weeks after Survivor Series, you’ve been issuing threats to Austin. And now that you two are going to meet here tonight at In Your House, what are your thoughts?

HBK: You know what Cole, Steve ain’t gonna advance more here on the WWF. And even he does, he won’t defeat me for this WWF title tonight. And I even guarantee you Michael Cole that Steve Austin could not pin me to win this WWF championship!!! He might’ve screwed me at my European Title Defense against Owen Hart but I am looking at you now Steve, I am going to get revenge here tonight!!!

Cole: Are you sure about that? You already lose Triple H and Chyna from your corner here tonight.

HBK: Tonight, I can take care of myself and I know that I am going to win here tonight. Steve Austin always says his famous 3:16 catchphrases and how he is going to kick my ass here tonight. Well it ain’t gonna happen. And Steve, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is here to kick your ass and run you out of the WWF!! Just like I did with Bret at Survivor Series!!

Cole: Any last comments?

HBK: Yeah I got one more. Steve, if your not down with that then I got two words for you!

Dramatic Pause.

HBK: SUCK IT!!!

Moving onto the next segment.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/JeffJarrett4.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/OwenHart.jpg

WWF European Title Match

A rematch from almost four shows ago. This time, Owen Hart continued to strike at his own will against Jeff Jarrett. Owen went from landing chops at his chest and sends him to the ropes and gives him a bulldog. The fans started to cheer for Owen already. Jeff gets up and did not expect the dropkick from Owen. As the match progresses, Owen gets on Jarrett and applies some mind studied submission holds. Owen keeps Jeff down the ground as he didn’t give him a chance to get up. As Owen takes up his feet and lands it at Jeff’s leg, swiftly Jeff moves and had the chance to get up on his feet and takes back his momentum. He goes and attacks Owen and as he takes cover, he pulls out a diving crossbody and pins Owen. But The Black Hart breaks at two. As Owen gets back on his feet, he gets send to the corner by Jeff Jarrett and gets a turnbuckle smash from Jeff Jarrett. Owen goes down and Jeff lifts up Owen into a snap suplex. The fans boo at Jarrett as he performs a Ric Flair sort of style strut. Now Jeff runs to the ropes and gives Owen a knee drop. He lifts Owen once more and runs with the Running DDT. Jeff gets his momentum increasing and going and so on he locks up the Figure Four Leg Lock! Owen reverses the Figure Four and forces Jarrett to release the hold before he taps. Owen locks his eye on Jarrett and sets him up into the Reverse Piledriver, otherwise know known as the Hart-Breaker, hits it and Jeff is knocked, almost broke his neck. Owen pins Jeff and gets the three counts. Owen Hart wins.

Winner: Owen Hart

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/ManKind.jpgvs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/Goldust.jpg

Mankind vs. Goldust

Goldust enters the ring with all his make up and props while Mankind just enters with his mask and no signs of Mr. Socko coming out tonight. Mankind and Goldust showed a great match and was even a better match than the last two matches. Mankind shows good amount of selling as Goldust keeps the great momentum. From hitting DDT’s to giving uppercuts to Mankind, both were really great on the same concept. Mankind gives some attacks to Goldust as the fans cheered for Mankind. Goldust sends Mankind to the corner and started to give him punches in the head. But Mankind suprises Goldust as he pulls out Mr. Socko out of no where and sticks it right to Goldust’s mouth. The fans were cheerful. Goldust was too distracted to focus on his opponent as he clear out his mouth. And now unexpected Mankind hits the Double Arm DDT for the win.

Winner: Mankind

After the match, Kane’s theme hits on the speakers as Mankind looks on the titantron. Paul Bearer comes out.

Bearer: Mankind, I congratulates you here tonight. A well deserved win for you.

Bearer lets out an evil smile.

Bearer: But Mankind, you see, I got two really big packages for you coming up right now!!!!!

Mankind got confused with what Bearer said. That until he finds out what package means. Kane and Vader comes from behind and hits Mankind from behind. The two big men started to beat up Mankind. Vader puts up Mankind and Kane started to give him hard uppercuts. Mankind is groggy. Kane puts his arm to Mankind’s neck and he lifts him up and slams him down with the chokeslam. Paul Bearer enters the ring and celebrates with Kane and Vader as Kane’s music hits on the speakers.

We go backstage with Steve Austin and Michael Cole for a backstage interview.

Cole: I am right here with Steve Austin. Looks at Steve. Steve, for the past few weeks, there has been a developing war between you and D-Generation X. As they started the war against you, you’ve been getting into D-X’s business. Starting last week at Raw Is War when you intervened at the main event and caused Shawn Michaels his WWF European Title. Any thoughts?

Austin: What?

Cole: Any thoughts on your match tonight?

Austin And The Fans: What?

Cole: Do you have any thoughts running down in your mind right now?

Austin: What?

Austin looks at Cole and after a second or two, he looks on the camera.

Austin: Enough of me bickering. Steve Austin is here to kick ass tonight. But sadly I only get to beat one ass and that is Shawn Michael’s ass. You see I’m really having fun with what D-X has been trying to do to me for the past and I think that its time to put an end to this piece of crap D-X call a war. I don’t give a crap. And I don’t give a damn. And tonight, I full fill my destiny as the WWF champion. And there is no one that is going to stop here tonight. No Triple H. No Chyna. Just me, Steve Austin against Shawn Michaels for the WWF championships. And Shawn, just like Owen did at Raw Is War, I could the same damn thing.

Pause.

Austin: Tonight I’ll be running you out of the building walking out without any title belts at your waist. Tonight, your going to realize that messing with Steve Austin, you mess a rattlesnake. And you don’t wanna know what rattlesnakes do when they get mad. Shawn, it ain’t going to be another easy win for you. Austin 3:16 says on the book that its time to kick some ass. And Austin 3:16 says that there will be no one to save Shawn Michaels right from a Stunner!!!

Pause.

Austin: And that’s the bottomline cuz Stone Cold says so!!!!!!!!!

Steve leaves the scene.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/TheUndertaker.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/Vader.jpg

Undertaker vs. Vader

Undertaker takes on one of Paul Bearer’s minions, Vader. Really. Putting Vader against the Undertaker. Another PPV match. Worth of quality as a match when Taker shows a really great performance that stood out throughout the end. Vader as well put out a solid performance as he is aging already. Undertaker gets hit by several of Vader’s top rope moves. The Deadman showed a real great selling in the match. Vader dominated all the way but that is not until the Deadman takes back the match as he goes wild. From corner clotheslines to corner clothesline and to flying clotheslines to flying clotheslines, he goes wild just to take down Big Vader. He goes to the top and hits a diving legdrop. The fans started to cheer for the Undertaker as he dominated the match. He hits an uppercut that sends the big man down the mat. Undertaker taunts Vader. He watches him move up on his feet and puts his arm to his neck and takes him back down with the chokeslam. Obviously the Undertaker wouldn’t go for the Tombstone so he goes pinning Vader and gets the three count.

Winner: The Undertaker

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/SteveAustin2.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/ShawnMichaels.jpg

WWF World Title Match

As Glass Shatters on the speakers, the fans started to cheer as Steve Austin comes out to the ring. Walking in a slight badass attitude, the fans gave him a huge pop. However, Shawn Michaels gets a mixed reaction from the fans.

With our match starting tonight, Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels looks onto each other from opposite corners. The referee raises up the WWF World Title Belt and as soon as Austin and HBK gets nearer and nearer at each other, the ref rings the bell.

Austin and HBK starts to get in a brawl pretty quickly. The fans started cheering as they punch each other back and forth. Until Austin gives Michaels a quick series of punches and whips him to the rope and gives him a clothesline. Austin continues what he does just by giving HBK a series of hard hitting punches even when HBK was down. Austin gets up and he puts HBK into a series of submission holds. Austin puts HBK into a cornered situation as he kept putting Michaels into series of holds. However, Michaels had one chance to counter one of Steve’s holds. As he countered, he runs to the ropes and goes high fly when he puts his body on the line for the cross body. He gets Austin to the ground and the ref goes down to count. One, two, break up by Austin at two. Michaels gets up and looking forward to Austin getting up. He locks him on a sleeper. Austin tries to break it up but Michaels just kept holding it. Austin was able to break the sleeper hold however and started to beat the hell out of Michaels and turns the match into a brawl once more. Austin runs to the ropes and hits a lariat. Then he goes to the ropes once more and hits another clothesline. Austin goes on fire as he lifts up Shawn into a suplex. Austin puts Michaels into a series of the best brawling moves. It is really true. No one is really stopping him from this match. His way to the WWF Championship is coming to a near end. His reign can finally start here. HBK fights back however with knife edge chops right to Austin’s chest. Austin puts back up those chops as he sends HBK to the corner. But as Austin goes to HBK, Shawn unbuckles one of the turnbuckles and trips Austin. In result, Austin’s face gets hit by the unmasked turnbuckle. HBK gets the advantage in this match and now he starts to take his momentum back and as soon as he weakens Austin, he sets up the Sweet Chin Music. Austin gets up and ducks the Sweet Chin Music and kicks Austin in the gut and hits the Stunner!!!!

Austin goes for the count!!! One!!! Two!!!!!

What?

The ref gets pulled out of the ring!!! By………

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/BillyGunnDX.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/RoadDogg.jpg

The New Age Outlaws. Billy Gunn and Road Dogg pulls out the referee and pushes him down the ground. Billy and Dogg gets in the ring but as Austin sees those two, they suffer two Stunners from Austin. As Austin turns around,

BANG!!!

Shawn Michaels hits the Sweet Chin Music. The ref goes back in as Outlaws leaves the ring and HBK covers Austin. 1…2….3!!! Shawn Michaels retains the WWF Championship!!!!

Winner & Still WWF Champion: Shawn Michaels

Rating: A

Overall Show Rating: B

PPV Rating: 13.42

Prediction Listings:

- Thanks for tristram and BHK1978 for predicting. Here are the prediction listings.

GatorBait19: 18 Points

BHK1978: 15 points

Destiny: 11 Points

tristram: 10 Points

BoomKing: 10 Points

UFC-KING: 5 points

SeanMcFly: 5 Points

I've decided to extend the predictions till next PPV and see if more predictors would like to predict of what could happen.

The PPV is on the 4th page.

Thanks for the support and I've love feedback on my first PPV.

Just a question if my weekly RAW shows are too short? Any thoughts?

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/WWF/banner_WWF4.jpg

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/AlexZimakas/Rawiswar1.jpg

Its a new year. In our opening matches in our first Monday Night Raw Is War, we see Lightweight champion take on Gangrel. And on the other hand, we see D'Lo Brown and Kama Mustafa against Disciples of Apocalypse.

On the other hand, we see the debut of Christopher Daniels against Marc Mero. Will Daniels take the debut win or will Mero prove that he is better than a new kid?

Mabel and Bradshaw fight in a one on one contest. And Steve Blackman has a chance to take on Jeff Jarrett.

Bart Gunn will try to get a win against Mankind. However, Mankind might watch for Kane and Vader once more.

And on the main event, Steve Austin will take on tag team champions, New Age Outlaws in a handicap match.

All of this and more here at Raw Is War.

Prediction Picks:

TAKA Michinoku vs. Gangrel

D'Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa vs. Disciples of Apocalypse

Christopher Daniels vs. Marc Mero

Mabel vs. Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw

Steve Blackman vs. Jeff Jarrett

Mankind vs. Bart Gunn

Steve Austin vs. The New Age Outlaws

D'Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa vs. Disciples of Apocalypse (disciples to me are more of a jobber team)

Mabel vs. Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw (hate both of them)

Mankind vs. Bart Gunn

Steve Austin vs. The New Age Outlaws (I think Austin has something up his boot)

sorry i didnt predict for the ppv i was busy

D'Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa vs. Disciples of Apocalypse (disciples to me are more of a jobber team)

Mabel vs. Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw (hate both of them)

Mankind vs. Bart Gunn

Steve Austin vs. The New Age Outlaws (I think Austin has something up his boot)

sorry i didnt predict for the ppv i was busy

Nice to see you back though.

Because I was never a fan of the Gangrel character.

Because I hate the DOA and also because D'Lo was one of my favorites going back to his days in the USWA.

Mankind vs. Bart Gunn

Thanks for picking up on it!

Because I was never a fan of the Gangrel character.

Because I hate the DOA and also because D'Lo was one of my favorites going back to his days in the USWA.

Mankind vs. Bart Gunn

Ya forgot to pick for DOA vs. D'Lo/Kama

TAKA Michinoku vs. Gangrel - I like Gangrel, so I'll pick him. Logical huh? :D

Mankind vs. Bart Gunn

Coincidentally on Steve Austin, I saw a match the other day with him as 'Stunning' Steve Austin v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat at The Bash at the Beach 1994. Of course, any match involving Steamboat is bound to be legendary, but man, this match was crisp, really sharp, great psychology, great technical wrestling. People will always talk about the Stone Cold character, but man, Austin, despite what Bischoff thought, had a massive ability to go a long way in WCW. At the time, he was a really, really outstanding wrestler in his own right. Usually Steamboat carried youngsters in that particular stage of his career, but Austin was great on his own right.

Coincidentally on Steve Austin, I saw a match the other day with him as 'Stunning' Steve Austin v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat at The Bash at the Beach 1994. Of course, any match involving Steamboat is bound to be legendary, but man, this match was crisp, really sharp, great psychology, great technical wrestling. People will always talk about the Stone Cold character, but man, Austin, despite what Bischoff thought, had a massive ability to go a long way in WCW. At the time, he was a really, really outstanding wrestler in his own right. Usually Steamboat carried youngsters in that particular stage of his career, but Austin was great on his own right.

Austin is Austin man and I gotta admit that his match with Bret Hart at WM 13 (I think?) was definite perfection.

But Ricky Steamboat and Steve Austin? Dude, that is freakin legit!!!!!!

On other things, I've been playing the 1996 RW Mod and with WWF and I kept getting great ratings with it but Raw 1 hour and it wasn't enough.

The difference between '96 and '97 mods is that '96 was the best year for HBK and hell he took the WWF to the top. '97, it is a one hard thing to book as WWF I'm gonna admit.

So I might think of starting a '96 one. I feel the WWF environment both '96 and '97 but I'll try to make this one worthwhile.

"What, do you write resumes for Steamboat?"

Lol Schiavone.

The results won't be up as I expected because I got so many school works to do and I got into the cursed WWF '96 mod I found somewhere and hopefully turn it into a diary something.

I won't shut this down just yet. But with my storylines I planned and already done (I'm already past Mania and it sucks!!!!!), there is a chance. Don't worry because I know totti is doing a great job with his. I just don't know bout mine yet.

This diary is on pause for a moment. I have to take care of school work (school comes first) and I got lot of stuff on the table.

On the other side, I've been working on a new RW project and along with this as a pause.

Those who are tuning in, don't leave and follow me to many more adventures of the WWF/E. Or may you not know, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA.

Thanks for tuning in and following with me on this project. I promise to make things better with the other dynasty.

Archived