WWE/TNA/ICW Dynasties

I'm doing three dynasties at once, yay! This is my first attempt at a dynasty so if it's not too great, well, you know why. My three top companies I'm controlling currently, WWE, TNA, and ICW have been feuding to see who is the better wrestling business. This will be a dynasty to keep an eye on hopefully, Companies battling back and forth. Here's the tv schedule: Sunday - SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 7:00pm est Spike TV (no internet)/ WWE Monday - MONDAY NIGHT RAW 9:00pm est USA Network/ WWE Tuesday - ICW Aggresion 8:00pm est TBS Network/ ICW Friday - FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! 8:00pm est UPN Network/ WWE Saturday - TNA IMPACT! 11:00pm est Spike TV/ TNA Saturday - SATURDAY NIGHT VELOCITY 11:00pm est UPN Network/ WWE Here's my ICW Roster I made...on Microsoft Word then TEW2005. [B]Main Eventers[/B] Suicide Sam - F John Revenge - H The Executioner - F Brandon Cena - H (To request of a friend) [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] Yokozuna Jr. - H Destroyer - H Kenzo Suzuki - F Samoa - H Sasquatch - F Sequoia - F [B]Midcarders[/B] Tenkyoken - F Kyle Anderson - F Mexican Warrior - H Suicide Sam Jr. - H The Machine - F Al Tester - H Thunder Wave - F Masked Warrior - H Ultimo Dragon - F [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] So Tanaka - F Jack Force - H Dave Driver - H Donnie Driver Jr. - H Pain - F [B]Openers[/B] Jeremy Ringer - F Dr. Love - F The Rush - H [B]Enhancemnet Talent[/B] Andy Washburn - H [B]Divas[/B] Jane Revenge - H Sally Andrews - F Traci Andrews - F Victoria Adams - H Ashley Adams - H Michelle Adams - H Jessica Michaels - F Lightning - F Molly Holly - H Champions: ICW Universal Champion: Brandon Cena ICW American Champion: The Machine ICW Tag Team Champion: Brandon Cena & Kyle Anderson ICW KO Champion: John Revenge ICW Suicide Champion: Andy Washburn ICW Cruiserweight Champion: Jeremy Ringer ICW Women's Champion: Molly Holly :p

[COLOR=Red]MONDAY NIGHT RAW! Live from El, Paso TX November 14, 2005[/COLOR] [I]Remembering Eddie[/I] [B]Segment 1: Paying Tribute[/B] [B]Vince[/B] (from his office): Thank you for tuning in to Monday Night RAW, yesterday we were confronted with the horrible news of Eddie Guerrero's passing. Tonight along with some matches, you will also see our wrestlers, speaking as ordinary people. Enjoy tonight's show. [U]Overall Rating: A[/U] [B]Segment 2: Kurt remembers Eddie[/B] Kurt Angle is backstage and talks about him and Eddie Guerrero. He said they put on great matches together and he will miss him. He then ended up calling Todd Grisham 'Homes.' [I]Overall Rating: B[/I] [B]Segment 3: A stroll down memory lane[/B]Even though this is Monday Night RAW, Eddie's closest friends. Batista, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, and even Teddy Long are walking down to the ring! [U]Overall Rating: C+[/U] [B]Segment 4: Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin[/B] 'I spit in the face' hits as Carlito comes down to the ring with a mic in hand. [B]Carlito:[/B] You know, even though it seemed that may and Eddie Guerrero weren't close, we actually did become friends backstage on Smackdown!. And tonight right here in Eddie's hometown of El, Paso TX! (crowd cheers) I'm going to have a match, and this match is for you Eddie. 'Ain't no stopping me!' Hits as the crowd pops huge for Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ring in a 'I'm your papi' shirt. He takes it off and carefully lays it on the ring post like a jacket holder. They both prepare for the match. At the beginning of the match, Carlito is actually fighting clean. He then whips Shelton into the corner and Carlito charges. Shelton goes up and comes up with a sunset flip getting a near fall. Carlito tries going for a neckbreaker but Shelton pushes him into the ropes. He runs back into a standing-unassisted Dragon Whip! Shelton gets up and delivers a T-Bone Suplex for the cover. After the match Shelton takes the shirt off the ring post and gives it to a little boy. [U]Winner: Shelton Benjamin[/U] Match Rating: A [B]Segment 5: Greatest Moments #uno[/B] It shows Eddie and Tajiri winning the WWE TAg TEam Titles on Thursday Night Smackdown! Overall Rating: C+ [B]Segment 6: Tajiri rememberes Eddie.[/B] Tajiri trying to use the best english ever is shown on the Titantron, he actually speaks clearly about the time when they were champions. He then wipes a tear from his eye and then concludes the segment. Overall Rating: B+ [B]Segment 7: Kane and Big Show (c) vs. Viscera & Val Venis - Non/Title[/B] Pyors, red and blue explode as Big Show and Kane walk out to Big Show's music. They then wait in the ring and put their titles by Lilian out of the ring. Viscera & Val Venis try creating as much noise as they can from the crowd, but to no avail. Both teams shake hands as Val Venis and Big Show start off. Big Show gets Val in his team's corner as he starts delivering HHUUGGEE slaps to Val's chest, he tags in Kane who delivers a scoop slam and then a leg drop. He starts signalling for the Chokeslam early but Viscera gets in and tries clotheslining Kane over the top rope but Kane just ducks and sends Big Vis over the rope. Big Show and gets in and they pull off a Double Chokeslam to Venis. A quick cover and a quick squash match victory for the champs. [U]Winners: Big Show and Kane[/U] Match Rating: B- (Viscera and Venis are improving in Rumble Skills) [B]Segment 8: Eddie Moments #dos[/B] Eddie talking about how he wrestled a monkey his cousin Javier was pretending to be. He said that that monkey made him a wrestler, somewhat. Segment Rating: A [B]Segment 9: Big Show remembers Eddie[/B] Big Show started off saying that Eddie was the most family-involved man in the business. He said his matches were definitely the highlights of Smackdown! He then concluded that when Eddie lost his U.S Championship to Show. That was the greatest moment of his life. Segment Rating: B+ [B]Segment 10: Tajiri vs. Gregory Helms[/B] Both superstars are in the ring, before the match Tajiri kneels in the corner and says a little prayer to Eddie. The match starts with some kicks to the legs and then a russian toehold into the turnbuckle. Tajiri then shakes his shoulders like Eddie would and then he tries going for the tarantula but Helms catches him and drops him. Helms starts trying to work on Tajiri's leg as Tajiri almost sumbits to a leg lock he applied. Helms tried to go for a top-rope leg drop. But Rosey runs down and kicks Helms off the turnbuckle. He's sitting dazed as Tajiri finds the oppurtune moment to hit a Buzzsaw Kick. Helms ducks and Tajiri hits Rosey square in the jaw with a kick. Tajiri said it's a mistake and got rolled up for a 2-count. Helms sat there complaining to the ref, giving Tajiri time to recover. He then hits a Buzzsaw Kick for the victory! [U]Winner: Tajiri[/U] Match Rating: B+ [B]Segment 11: What do you think of this?[/B] [B]Coach:[/B] Well Mr. Styles now that Smackdown is here what do you think they'll do? [B]J. Styles[/B] I don't know Coach, they're probably here for Eddie Guerrero, remember Smackdown will not be in El Paso this week, they'll be in Minnesota. [B]King[/B] All I hope is they don't cause trouble around here on RAW. Speaking of RAW and Smackdown! Survivor Series now that Eddie has sadly passed away who do you think they'll replace? [B]Coach:[/B] I don't know King, we'll have to find out on Friday Night. [B]J. Styles:[/B] Back to the action! Segment Rating: C [B]Segment 12: Eddie's greatest moments #tres[/B] It shows clips of No Way Out 2004 and Eddie Guerrero def. Brock Lesner for the WWE Championship, it ends with an echoing Eddie quote, "Viva La Raza!" Segment Rating: B- [B]Segment 13: Flair rememberes Eddie[/B] (Flair is backstage before his match) [B]Grisham:[/B] Ric Flair , Intercontinental Champion, what are your thoughts on Eddie Guerrero? [B]Flair:[/B] All I hope is that Vickie and her 3 daughters can stay strong, I also pray for Chavo, Chavo Sr, Mando, and Hector for losing an excellent brother. Me and Eddie went back to WCW, Eddie an impressive Cruiserweight, me and him chatted a lot back in those days. And we still did, Eddie was a people person, always playing to the crowd. Luckily, his legend lives on in his genes. [B]Grisham:[/B] Thank you Ric. Flair nods and walks toward the arena. Segment Rating: A [B]Segment 14: An Eddie Tribute[/B] [B]Teddy Long:[/B] Eddie Guerrero, you were the biggest playa on the Smackdown! Roster, we will certainly miss you and your high-flying style. Viva La Raza! [B]Booker T:[/B] Eddie...(Booker pauses and looks up)...Eddie...you were a great friend...a true competitor...and a perfect role model for your children...never give up. (Booker is about to continue but he walks away crying.) [B]Rey Mysterio:[/B] Hey ese, you were like a brother for me, an uncle for Dominik, and most of all a best friend. You were a strong competitor never giving up. And my concolences go out to Vickie and the Guerrero family. [B]Chris Benoit:[/B] Eddie, I can't believe your gone, it's been 15 years we've been best friends and that bond still glows inside me. I want to say that Eddie you were a true friend. (Chris walks off crying as well) [B]Batista:[/B] (Batista seems to be shaken up) Eddie, you've been my friend as of late and I want to say I miss you and I wish you'd be my side right now. Your legend will never be forgotten, (Shows his World Heavyweight Championship at camera) Eddie, this is for you. Segment Rating: A [B]Segment 15: Ric Flair & Chavo Guerrero vs. HHH & Chris Masters[/B] The competitors start with Flair vs. Masters, Chavo is donning Eddie's tights. Flair starts some backhand chops at the rookie. Masters then gives Flair a spinebuster, Chavo reaches in the ring and gives the ref a bulldog. Chavo reaches under and gets a chair and nails Masters on the head, he swings at HHH and connects with him on the side of the head, whose face hits the ring post. The ref starts to get up and Chavo throws the chair at Masters and lays down clutching his head. Masters is distracted as Chavo rolls to the apron and gets tagged in by Flair. Chavo gets the Three Amigos and then the Frogsplash for an emotional victory. [U]Winners: Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair & Chavo Guerrero[/U] Match Rating: A [B]Segment 16: One last video[/B] A video is displayed of all of Eddie's great accomplishments to his entrance music. Segment Rating: A SHOW RATING: B+ Final Results: Shelton Benjamin def. Carlito Big Show & Kane def. Viscera & Val Venis Tajiri def. Gregory Helms Ric Flair & Chavo Guerrero def. Chris Masters & Triple H

Tuesday Night ICW Aggresion Pyros go off as we are live in San Antonio, TX. [B]Andrew Hayes:[/B] Welcome to Tuesday Night Aggresion! Live from San Antonio, Texas at the Alamo Dome! Live on TBS! [B]Dallas 'Dusty' Dodger (Icw owner):[/B] Yes it is and I'm proud to be the owner of this show, who's making there first television appearance. And we've got a special colour commentator with us today. [B]Jimmy Hart:[/B] That is absolutely true Triple D! The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart is live in San Antonio! [B]Andrew Hayes:[/B] Mr. Dodger filling in for Paul Masters, we've got some great matches tonight! Our first opening match will be for the Suicide Championship it will be a match-up of the rookies Andy Washburn (c) vs. the oldest wrestler on the ICW roster at 55 Dr. Love. [B]DDD:[/B] I remember back then in the 80's when Love held that title, he held it on until that darn Suicide Sam won it again. [B]Jimmy Hart:[/B] You know I've been hearing about tonight's main event Suicide Sam vs. Brandon Cena it should be a slobberknocker. And I think DDD will be making in announcement, [B]DDD:[/B] Yes and it will be for you Mr. Hart. You'll be pretty surprised. [B]Jimmy Hart:[/B] Is it a date? [B]Andrew Hayes:[/B] (interferes) And we've been taken backstage with a message from Samoa? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Dr. Love:[/B] (also does interviews) So Mr. Samoa, looking for a fight or you want to say something. To the oldest love machine in San Antonio? [B]Samoa[/B]: *Looks disgusted at Dr. Love* Actually I came out here to announce that I have a new manager. Come on out...Molly Holly! [B]Dr. Love:[/B] *Looks stunned at Molly* Well Mr. Samoa you've got a lady with a wig with a piece of gold. So what? [B]Molly Holly:[/B] Slaps Dr. Love across the face. [B]Dr. Love[/B] So you're playing hard to get, eh? [B]Samoa:[/B] She's mine old man. Molly Holly tries slapping Dr. Love but the wise old wrestler holds his forearm up and blocks the shot. [B]Samoa:[/B] You dare lay a hand on my woman? [B]Molly Holly:[/B] I'm not [U]your[/U] woman! I'm your manager, you want to find a woman for you? Go digging in the rest of the Diva roster. Molly Holly leaves disgusted. Jason Anderson (Kyle Anderson's father and an Authority Figure) walks up to both feuding superstars. [B]J. Anderson[/B]: You two dare to fight each other in front of the man who once defeated the Immortal Mr. America? I toppled Suicide Sam for the American Championship. And I held the Tag Titles with Million Dollar Man, so you two better quit fighting. Even better, next for the Suicide Championship...it will be Andy Washburn vs. Dr. Love vs. Samoa!!! -------------COMMERICIAL BREAK----------------------------------------- [B]SUICIDE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - Andy Washburn (c) vs. Samoa vs. Dr. Love[/B] [B]Jimmy Hart:[/B] Well well well, first match of the entire season about to be on. Wonder what we'll see. [B]DDD:[/B] I'll tell you what you'll see from our Suicide Division, high-flying-lowblowing, suicidal action. [B]Andrew Hayes:[/B] And instead of the Title's creator Suicide Sam coming out for this match for the Guest Referee, it's Suicide Sam Jr.! Samoa's tropical music hits as he does a Samoan Superfly taunt. He then glares at Junior as he goes up the steps, you can tell he's not happy. Andy Washburn's metal-rock music hits as Samoa looks at the ramp for the champ. Except he's behind him and gives him a dropkick to the back dropping him to the second rope, Love runs down and starts hammering on Samoa's head, Washburn then gives him a running knee strike. As Dr. Love is lolligagging on the apron. Washburn hits 3 suplexes and then 3 german suplexes on the 44-year old Samoa. Love then reaches under the ring and ends up finding a baseball bat. He cracks it on the steel post and then reachs for his signature weapon the stretcher. Washburn tries sending Samoa over the rope but Samoa finds brass knuckles on the apron and smashes Washburn over the head. Dr. Love sees this and gets in the ring and delivers a low blow. Washburn then try a double suplex on Samoa but he reverses it into a double DDT. He gets the suplex in the ring and does one of Love's favorite moves, strapping him to it. He wheels him out of the ring and pushes him onto the top of the ramp, he shoves him off through the tables on the side, setting off pyros all over the arena. Which blinds Samoa to get an arm drag onto the ramp, shattering some of the glass. He then gets locked into the Washed-Up Surfboard Submission. Samoa taps withing 45 seconds on the ramp. [COLOR=Red]Winner and still ICW Suicide Champion: Andy Washburn![/COLOR] -----------------COMMERCIAL BREAK-------------------------------------- [B]Samoa[/B] (a weary Samoa stumbles to the back and finds Molly Holly.) Molly, you were supposed to come assist me. [B]Molly Holly:[/B] I don't have to manage you, unless...you be put through 3 tests. [B]Samoa:[/B] Tests? [B]Molly Holly:[/B] Yes and guess what? It will be right here! Next week on Aggresion! A Steel Cage match between you...and the 7'5 giant Sasquatch! Samoa looks enraged as the Women's Champion walks away smirking. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]Dusty Dodger is in the ring with a mic in hand, the words Hall of Fame are shown on the screen.[/I] [B]DDD:[/B] Yes it's that time of year again San Antonio! It's the hall of fame induction! (Crowd pops big waiting for their favorite superstars) First off I'd like to congratulate the man who won the first match of I.C.W way back in 1965 on his award. The one the only 8 foot monster to ever step into the ring, the original Sasquatch! A primal roar is heard as the retired Sasquatch comes out, the Sasquatch next week against Samoa is just carrying on the legend. [B]Sasquatch:[/B] Thank you Dodger I'd like to thank the many superstars that helped shape my career umm...Million Dollar Man, Freddie Blassie, Dr. Love, Mr. America, Suicide Sam Sacowski. But most of all I'd like to thank you all the fans, for being loved each and every week, month, year that I wrestled. Ever since retiring in 1986 I'd go to live events as often I could. And to be the first addition to the Hall of Fame this year I'd like to do one thing for you fans. Sasquatch in his blue jumpsuit and long white hair (used to be black) stares at DDD with a grin. DDD stares back into his cold, hard eyes. When he gets a hug from Sasquatch who lifts him up into his finisher the Bearhug! After being dizzy Sasquatch nailed his signature chokeslam on him, his music hit again as he heads back, fans bowing down to him. [B]Andrew Hayes:[/B] The original Sasquatch just did the impossible! He nailed a Chokeslam on the creator and CEO of ICW! He actually did it! [B]Jimmy Hart:[/B] He should have never crossed the boss, but he did. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- A promo is shown of Suicide Sam's new DVD: Suicidal Tendencies [B]Narrator:[/B] His matches countless, his injuries unbelieavble, his career legendary. He is the one the only Suicide Sam! [B]Suicide Sam (clip):[/B] The first time you get into a ring the pressure in unbearable. [B]DDD (audio):[/B] The hysterical, suicidal, death-defying, no-limit Suicide Sam! [B]Narrator:[/B] Track Sam's career from his debut in 1980 to now! [B]Samoa (clip):[/B] This guy was crazy, jumping off ladders through tables jumping off the set, swanton suicide bombs through the announce tables, chair throwing-monkey. You could never get tired of him. He was psycho. [B]Suicide Sam (clip):[/B] Yeah, head bleeding, broken back, broken neck, lucky I'm still standing. [B]Narrator:[/B] Matches include historic match-ups such as: The Machine, Samoa, Donnie Driver, Sasquatch (original), Brandon Cena, The Executioner, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Sabu, and Suicide Sam Jr. [B]Suicide Sam Jr. (clip):[/B] And I could all just lay back and say, yup...that's my dad. ------------------------COMMERCIAL BREAK------------------------------- Cruiserweight Champion Jeremy Ringer is walking backstage when he bumps into Mexican Warrior who start yelling at each other in Spanish. Warrior then walks away as Ringer continues to walk on he stops right next to Jack Force. [B]Jack Force:[/B] What do you want, pipsqueak? [B]Ringer:[/B] I don't know, you bumped into me. [B]Jack Force:[/B] That title's not going to be yours much longer. Ringer breaks out laughing and walks ahead and stops at So Tanaka. Tanaka: Japanese [B]Ringer:[/B] Sorry? [B]Hiroko:[/B] He want title shot. [B]Ringer:[/B] Let me think...No. Ringer walks on and stops in front of DDD. [B]DDD:[/B] You're going to be putting that title on the line tonight Ringer. [B]Ringer:[/B] I'm sorry...you gotta be kidding me... [B]DDD:[/B] Fine then do you want it to be vacated? Or do you want to be fired? [B]Ringer:[/B] ...eh...I've been fired from WWE, TNA, ROH, Japan, Mexico, but most of all I'm not being fired while I'm being champion, it's in my contract. DDD holds up Ringer's contract. He puts a lighter to it, not setting it on fire. [B]Ringer:[/B] Fine. Have it your way. Ringer storms off as DDD smiles but hold his neck in pain. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Singles Match: Suicide Sam Jr. vs. Masked Warrior[/B] Suicide and Warrior come down and shake hands for a heel battle. Warrior shakes his hand as Suicide spit into his glove. [B]Andrew Hayes:[/B] You can feel the tension growing. Suicide slaps Warrior and hits some knife edge chops in the corner, he then nails a drop kick and then a bronco buster. He jumps up and goes for a moonsault but gets caught into a snakeyes by Masked Warrior. He goes for a slingshot into the corner. But Suicide just stands up and rolls Warrior up for a 2-count. Then gets a Tilt-A-Whirl Hurracanrana. Warrior is going to get nailed in a face by Suicide's knee but Warrior throws him over the top rope. He taunts as Junior takes a chair and slides it into the ring. The ref throws it out the other end as Warrior receives a thump to the eyes. He takes out a garbage can and a kendo stick. He hides the kendo stick as he throws the garbage can in the ring the ref throws it out quickly and he catches Warrior getting nailed across the back with the stick, Junior's plan backfired as he loses by DQ. Not paying attention, Masked Warrior then hits an Oblivion Side Slam. [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Winner by DQ: Masked Warrior[/COLOR] -----------------COMMERCIAL BREAK-------------------------------------- [B]DDD:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, Jimmy Hart! Hart gets a standing ovation as he stands in the ring. [B]DDD:[/B] Now your announcement...come on down! Of all people The Destroyer walks down and stares at Hart. [B]Destroyer:[/B] Hello...Jimmy...want to play?! [B]DDD:[/B] Now now you two, Jimmy you have a choice do you want to become Destroyer's manager or do you want to have a match with him? [B]Jimmy Hart:[/B] Well obviously I'll be his manager, [B]DDD:[/B] Then it's been settled, meet your new client Jimmy. Jimmy reaches his hand out but Destroyer hits a Destroyer Backbreaker on his new manager! [B]DDD:[/B] Hahaha Jimmy! You don't make the decisions around here! I do! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- A Cadillac Escalade pulls up in the back of the arena and out of the driver seat is the Universal Champion Brandon Cena! He starts the hydraulics up as he heads to the locker room. -----------------------------COMMERCIAL BREAK-------------------------- [B]Cruiserweight Championship Match: Special Stipulation Battle Royal over the top.[/B] Jeremy Ringer (c) vs. Mexican Warrior vs. So Tanaka vs. Jack Force Ringer, Warrior, and Tanaka try to take out Force early but he hangs on to the top and goes for a springboard roundhouse kick on Tanaka, but Tanaka hits a kick on the airborne force. Ringer tries to throw Warrior out with a Tarantula like style move. But M. Warrior hangs on and starts ramming his shoulder into the gut of the 5' 3 champion. Mexican Warrior takes it to the top and hits a top-rope dragonrana. Tanaka goes to clothesline Force over but Force holds down the bottom rope as Tanaka flies out! [B]1st man Eliminated: So Tanaka[/B] Force grins at Tanaka as Ringer slowly comes from behind but Mexican Warrior whips him into the corner, into a charging monkey flip! Force sees this and hits a flipping spinning wheel kick on Mexican Warrior a former Cruiserweight Champion. Warrior almost is eliminated as Force tries for a baseball slide to the knees of Mexican Warrior, Warrior jumps laying both competitors hanging from the second rope, feet dangling almost on the ground. Ringer sees this and bounces off the opposite ropes baseball sliding Warrior and Force out! [B]2nd and 3rd men eliminated: Jack Force and Mexican Warrior[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Winner and still Cruiserweight Champion: Jeremy Ringer![/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kyle Anderson is walking backstage as he comes across John Revenge. [B]Kyle Anderson:[/B] Well, if it isn't the Kungfu Champion John Revenge, you know you cheated to take that title away from Kenzo Suzuki. [B]John Revenge:[/B] All I know is that you can never take this from me. [B]Kyle Anderson:[/B] Fine then, at the December ppv Rampage it will be John Revenge the KO Champion vs. Kyle Anderson one half of the Tag Team Champions. Anderson walks away as Revenge drops his jaw as he's going to face KYle Anderson at Rampage. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kenzo Suzuki and Yokozuna Jr. walk up to each other back stage. [B]Kenzo:[/B] Watching these Anderson and Cena fools as Tag Champs makes me sick! Yokozuna nods... [B]Kenzo:[/B] We deserve to be the World's Greatest Tag Team Champs! Yokozuna nods... [B]Kenzo:[/B] In fact, how about next week! It will be Kyle Anderson and Brandon Cena vs. The Japanese Jiants for the Tag Team Titles! Yokozuna's eyes go wide and then agrees. [B]Yokozuna:[/B] One problem, I'm leader, you right-hand man. Kenzo shakes his head as Yokozuna walks away... -------------------COMMERCIAL BREAK------------------------------------ [B]MAIN EVENT: Suicide Sam vs. Brandon Cena[/B] Suicide Sam's pyros and rock music go off as he goes down the arena and into the ring raising his arm on each ring post. Brandon's rap music hits as he comes down and then slides into the ring, the two shake hands before the match starts. Brandon nails a dropkick and goes for his Bling-Bling Stunner early but Sam pushes out of it and nails a rolling to springboard kick into the champs face. Brandon delivers a flying elbow and goes on the offensive for a while. Until Sam hits a top-rope flying DDT! The old wrestler starts brawling with the opponent and then trips him and sets up a table in the middle of the ring. It seems that he'll try flying over the table and onto Cena. But he goes for a swanton onto the table! Uses it for a mat and flips over for a 450 Splash but he missed it, Cena finishes it off with a Chokeslam for the win. [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Winner: Brandon Cena[/COLOR] SHOW RATING: B Quick results: Andy Washburn def. Samoa & Dr. Love Masked Warrior def. Suicide Sam Jr. Jeremy Ringer def. Mexican Warrior, So Tanaka & Jack Force. Brandon Cena def. Suicide Sam ANNOUNCED MATCHES NEXT WEEK: Samoa vs. Sasquatch in a Steel Cage The Japanese Jiants vs. Brandon Cena & Kyle Anderson for the Tag Titles Molly Holly vs. ? for the Women's Championship Post comments on the dynasty and who you think will win.

Archived