Creative Meetings

So how are those things decided on exactly? I've three months into a WWE game, my franchise players atm are (in order) The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, and John Cena. Now I'm a bit confused how these things are worked out exactly because I would think that CM Punk (A* popularity in all US regions + some Canada regions) would be #2 or #3.

My next big things section only has two wrestllers on it which are Alex Shelley and Angelina Williams (Angelina Love from TNA) so what makes these two the people that will carry my company in the future and not any of the other young wrestlers???

<p>Also factored in are his wrestler type in so much as it fits your promotion and charisma/star quality so not just overness when determining franchise players.</p><p> </p><p>

Next Big things simply got high destiny rolls which makes it easier and more likely for them to get very over. It does not mean other wrestlers can not effectively main event for you in the future or they have an overness cap below 100 percent, also once a wrestler hits midcarder he will automatically disappear from that list.</p>

K thanks for the help guys, I guess that also explains why there is only two workers there, most of my lowercard workers aren't very charismatic.

It isn't just charisma. It's never that simple.

Next Big Thing is a combination of potential (in-ring and/or overness), as well as other things which may be important in your product. I've had workers who had next to no entertainment skill show up because my promotion values in-ring ability far more than entertainment skills. Go look up Dragon Power and try to figure out why she'd make it onto the list.

It's not very common to have the whole list filled. Usually two to three (sometimes only one) pops up on it. Oh and just because a worker shows up on that list doesn't mean 'It's Peanut Butter & Jesus Push time!'. That blurb at the top of the section is very true.

Archived