get a president fired?

How can I get GAMMA's president fired?

I've been running a small (now medium) size company out of Australia for over three years now, my personal rating is 100%, I've resign, and now I would like to take over GAMMA without restarting a game from scratch.

How do I go about doing this?

I've brought GAMMA's popularity to zero everywhere and reduced its money. The computer does not seem to recognize the changes and continues as if nothing had happen. I have now simmed ahead over three months, one week at a time, and still nothing. The guy is still there.

I think the pre-game customization in Adam's games are great but they are terribly weak within an on-going game. This should be accessible in 'modify data' section.

I fear I will have to restart a new game from scratch. This is no fun. Help please!

I figured it out. I failed to get him fired after trying just about everything.

So I killed him.

Matt Tripp, President of GAMMA, passed away at the age of 100 (i.e. I changed his birth year).

So after three years as head of a successful small/medium company, I have been named GAMMA's new president. A nice career progression. And without needing to restart a new game from scratch.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived