V1.3 of Reality: Check! released

Guest Ransik

http://files.filefront.com/RC13zip/;4371182;;/fileinfo.html

401 workers

18 promotions... WXW has been added

This brings it up to 14% of the workers RaveX's latest TEW 05 release has.

I left Eddie in and set him to Deceased, so seeing as how it's set to the beginning of November, feel free to set him as Active if you wish.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

The following will be new promotions in the 1.4 release, as I have added them, as well as their events and rosters where applicable;

-All Pro Wrestling

-Big Japan Pro-Wrestling

-Championship Wrestling Association

-Chaotic Wrestling

-Deep South Wrestling

-World Xtreme Wrestling

I dunno if you can really credit me for too much cause after I finished WWE, TNA and ETWA I started using RaveX for my stats, but thank you! :D

A lil update for today;

-Added in IWA: Mid South Wrestling, events, Titles & roster

-Tweaked a couple moves here and there

-Added in the following workers;

-2 Tuff Tony

-21st Century Fox

-Aaron Idol

-Abudullah The Butcher

-Ace Anderson

-Amy Love

-Antifaz del Norte

-Chessman

-Jason Cross

-Jennifer Blake

-Villano III

-Villano IV

-Villano V

-Violencia

-Wagner Brown

-Yuji Nagata

finally getting around to downloading this, and it looks cool.

one note - while i'm not 100 percent certain, your picture of Roderick Strong appears to be that of his "brother", Sedrick...

edit - actually, upon further review, i think that is Roderick. just a REALLY old picture of him...lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's going to take 54 minutes to download but I think it'll be well worht it. I haven't played WreSpi for months so this should really get my interest back in it.

UPDATE: Wow, very good, man. I just started playing career as Izzy. The only problem I have found so far is that the Slice Bread #2 ends with the opponent standing.

Hmm, I'll look at that at some point.

Sorry for lack of anything guys, but after spending 3 months working on this thing roughly 30 hours a week on top of my job, I'm enjoying some time playing Smackdown 2006 with my free time.

Found another move error. For some reason, you have to set up the 630 Splash like a superplex rather than a high flying move. Also, the 8 Second Ride has no description. There are also two F-5s. One is the Verdict and one is the F5, but they have the same exact description and do the same damage. The only other problem I can think of at this time is there is one move that does no damage even though it is made to do so. I forgot what it was but I found it when I was giving Izzy a new finisher.

And take all the time off you want. You deserve it.

Alrighty, I'll make a list of those moves and get to them as well. I might be doing some work on it this week as I work the next 5 straight nights, so I unless I work on my X-Men drawing or play SD06, I'll be getting at least a bit of work done.

Well, after playing this for awhile, I kind of noticed that a lot of the movesets are very repetitive. I have seen about 15 people with the Fisherman's Buster as a finisher.Then again, if you haven't seen much of the people you have made so far, I guess that's what you got to give them atleast one finisher.

Also, may I suggest that you add a few taunts? Just make them not do any damage and up the "wow" for the crowd a little bit. Adds a bit of realism and roleplaying value to the game as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Alrighty, I'll make a list of those moves and get to them as well. I might be doing some work on it this week as I work the next 5 straight nights, so I unless I work on my X-Men drawing or play SD06, I'll be getting at least a bit of work done.

Hmm... I just thought of something... Superhero scenario.. Promotions = Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Dark Horse, Vertigo, etc.. Stables, JLA, X-Men, etc... hehe

Change moves to like.. Laser Beam or something... It would be odd with pinning and stuff... but still, it would be something different.. haha

Well, I've decided to get back to work on this sucker... cause I have nothing else to do. Hopefully I can get back into it a lot easier than I think I can. Since I formatted my comp I haven't had it on, but I've already decided on a few things.

Firstly, to reduce the size of the file, I'm gonna take out the pics and logos, cause I'm sure you guys can take care of that yourselves. Secondly, I know everyone thinks the moves are repetitive for everyone, so I'll try and deal with that as well.

Also to make it easier for download, the base for the downloads will be at my new Board, although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here or not. But if I'm not, I will delete it from this post. Within the next hour the last version will be available for download there in case anyone wants it, cause I know File Front is a serious pain.

Anywhoo... if this isn't allowed, please remove it;

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Extreme_Warfare_V/

Archived