ECW: Changes Need to be Made!!

Mr McMahon sat in his office, for a man in complete control of the wrestling organisation, not just his company but the whole organisation, he looked surprisingly stressed. Maybe that is due to the fact he isn't in control, maybe TNA are starting to gain momentum, maybe TNA have some of the best wrestlers in the world, maybe the fans have got tired of the WWE, maybe they have had enough of Mr McMahon fighting god and blowing himself up.

No!!, today he is stressed because for the first time in a long time he has had a TV network threaten to pull the plug, and this is serious. McMahon should be the first one to admit that ECW is no longer a genuine threat to Raw or Smackdown as it indeed started when it was first introduced in 2006. With the Originals gone and any talent that receives a decent push moving on to Raw or Smackdown, Vince McMahon has angered the wrestling world by taking the ECW name and sticking it to a second class B show. With the ratings plummeting and the threat of TNA lurking over McMahon's shoulder and getting bigger by the second, he has made a choice to meet the one man who can change the fortunes of ECW around.

That's why Vince McMahon is stressed, he has a meeting with Paul Heyman.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/Gsquared_2007/WCW%20Reborn/Paul_Heyman.jpg

Vince: let's cut to the chase, we both know why you're here.... E C W

Heyman sits quietly

Vince: Look, ECW is losing ratings by the week, we need some new ideas, but the writing team can't think of anything to do with that roster, they have pretty much wiped there hands of it, that's why I need you back. You know me, I'm not a man to grovel so I'm going to say this once and only once. We need you back in charge your the only man who can get MY ratings back up where they belong, after all this is your company, and I'm offering you one last crack at it, what do you say?

Heyman: This is what I want. My own Budget, My own Wrestlers, the freedom to sign or fire anyone I want and to take a pick of the developing talent. We can still trade with raw and Smackdown, but the is no way in hell I'm gonna build up superstars then hand them over to you, and finally. I want complete control over the final script, what goes out on air, my choice and my choice alone.

Vince: Your crazy I can't give you all that

Heyman goes to leave

Vince:..... Ok, ok listen I'll accept those demands but you have to remember one thing. Your success is MY success, this is my company and weather you like it or not I'm in charge. WWE is mine and so is ECW. If you fail you and whatever losers you sign will be out on your fat ass, but if you succeed, you know I'm gonna be taking the credit because I am Vincent Kennedy McMahon, and the wrestling business is mine... Do we have a deal.

Heyman: I need one more thing

Vince: What

Heyman: Your Son!!

Not a great backstory I know but hopefully you will enjoy the shows and my storylines!!

I don't see the need for an elaborate backstory mate, I've seen some great backstories with no follow up substance to them. For the record, I liked it. You brought back the element that ECW so desperately needs. For that, I'll be keen to see where you take this.

Cheers.

Ecw Preview

Earlier this week, Mr McMahon annouced some majors changes are coming to ECW, and the first of those is the news that his own son Shane McMahon is the new General Manger, what will he have planned for the future of ECW.

In Action this week, Tommy Dreamer teams with Christian to take on William Regal and Paul Birchall, and the Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin takes on The Celtic Warrior Sheamus

All this and more this week on a huge ECW

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s269/perksyno9/Untitled-1.jpg

cheers for the response guys, I have got 3 shows wrote so far but will post at a steady pace so hopefully I will always be able to keep 1 or 2 write up's ahead so the show will go up either Tomorrow or Wednesday, as I say this is a work in progress my first real diary and I am determined to do it right, I am well into this game and feel that I can really commit to this diary so hopefully it will come together quite well, and any advice or contrustive criticism is welcomed!!

Archived