[DreamVerse] Imperia Wrestling Franchise -- Wrestling At Its Finest

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>WCW Friday Night Smackdown</strong></span></p><p>

<em>Friday, Week 3, October 2003</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Patinkin Brothers defeated Natalie Patinkin and JohnMan in 6:41 when Darren Patinkin defeated Natalie Patinkin by pinfall with a Trigger DDT. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(75)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Joey T, BakerMan and Pete Anselmo defeated Rob E. Dangerously and The Assassins in 7:40 when Joey T defeated Viper by pinfall with a TNT. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(84)</strong></div><p></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Show</span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Air Raid defeated Carvetti & Helms in 6:51 when Apathy defeated Trent Helms by pinfall with an Affliction. (80)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The Crusader cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Devon Storm. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(76)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Chase Roberts defeated Fullgore in 6:28 by pinfall with a Beauty That Burns. (75)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Chase Roberts cuts a backstage promo. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(71)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Aphrodisia Jordan defeated Mad Max in 5:43 by pinfall with a French Kiss. (81)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Aphrodisia Jordan cuts a backstage promo. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(79)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Sam Hart defeated Sampson Griffith, Jason Regehr and The Phoenix in 8:16 when Sam Hart defeated Jason Regehr by submission with an Ultimate Submission. (83)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Sam Hart cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Devon Storm. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(88)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Devon Storm cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with The Crusader. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(100)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Devon Storm defeated The Crusader in 9:56 by pinfall. (79)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Devon Storm cuts a backstage promo. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(100)</strong></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Sam Hart and Devon Storm are in the ring, and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Mercedes, Chris Cage, Kevin Putteet, Midnight, Gerg and Teddy Patinkin for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other. </div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>(100)</strong></div><p></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>Final Rating: 85 (B+)</strong></span></p><p>

<em>TV Rating: 0.81 (USA Sports 1)</em></p></div><p></p><p></p>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWF International Xplosion

Saturday, Week 3, October 2003

South UK

Results

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Kristanna Vola defeated Draco in 13:19 by pinfall with a My Obsession.
(77)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Burning Desire defeated Carvetti & Helms in 8:44 when Aphrodisia Jordan defeated Trent Helms by pinfall with a French Kiss.
(64)

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Dynasty defeated MaxGore in 8:10 when Jerry Dunvegan defeated Fullgore by pinfall with a Dark Side.
(80)

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Edgar Dunvegan defeated Sam Hart in 17:12 by pinfall with an Air Anchor.
(83)

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and a good crowd, John Sebastian defeated The Crusader in 21:30 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.
(93)

Final Rating: 92 (A)

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">I've been thinking about this for a while now. I'm finding it more and more difficult with each passing day to find the motivation to keep working on this dynasty. I don't know why or how, but I'm just completely burned out. Writing up results just eats away at my willpower and just takes more than I'm willing to give at this point. I could continue things in a lesser manner, but I don't want to undermine the good stuff I've put out there.</div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

On that note, I'm closing the dynasty up. It may or may not come back someday. Maybe once I've had time to recover, or if I get the desire once again. For now, though, I can't continue this and put up good results that are up to my standards.</div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

I will, however, present you with these Thunderstruck results, just for those wondering what the October PPV would hold:</div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span style="font-size:12px;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>IWF Television Title Bout</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Rob Van Dam © d. Edgar Dunvegan to retain</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Shoot Fight</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Devon Storm d. Brandon Harwell</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

The Dynasty (Jerry Dunvegan and Bad Ass Brad Jones) d. The Militia (Mista Ed and Shorty Biggs)</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

IWF Hardcore Title Bout</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Hardcore Triple-Threat Match</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Justin Sayne © d. Gerg and David Riff to retain</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

IWF Tag Team Title Bout</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Bloodsport (Alan Travis and Alisyn Stormsong) d. Girl Power (Sarah Dunvegan and Felicia Duarte) © to win the IWF Tag Team Titles</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

IWF United States Title Bout</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Alex Dunvegan © d. John Henderson to retain</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

IWF World Heavyweight Title Bout</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Casket Match</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Ministry © d. Big Kahuna to retain</em></div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

So there you have it. It's possible that I may give out PPV results in this thread as I continue playing the game, and if I feel the desire again, I'll pick up wherever I happen to be at with an explanation of important storylines that have taken place. For now, though, the dynasty is officially closed. Thank you for reading.</div><p></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></p>

Archived