WCW 2000-Trying to rebuild

WCW Headquarters April 1st 2000

I was sitting in Mr. Bischoffs office after the high profile firing of Vince Russo getting ready to interview for a booker job.

Desk Worker: Mr. Smith, your next

I walk into a big nice office were Mr. Bischoff was sitting.

Bischoff: Terry, I’ve looked over some of the work you sent in-

Me: And?

Bischoff: The work you did with NWA Wildside is very impressive, but can you handle the egos on this roster?

Me: Sir I was in the Navy for seven years before working in wrestling. I can handle them.

Bischoff: Alright, you do understand how Vince left this company don’t you? You have good talent you just have to get some of your fans back.

Me: And I think we start with Gimmick matches!….Ha I’m just yanking your chain, but I’m ready and have some big plans for WCW.

Bischoff: Such as

Me: End the N.W.O, or at least trim it down a lot.

Bischoff: Ok, who would be in your N.W.O?

Me: Hogan, Nash, Hall, and one more I cant tell you yet.

Bischoff: Ok you got the job just don’t let me down sir.

Me: You got it Eric.

WCW Monday Nitro Preview

This week on WCW Nitro starts a new era in the wrestling no more “ Powers that be” WCW starts of the road to Spring Stampede as the following matches have been announced for Nitro: TP V. Sting as the feud has been heating up as of late TP turned on Sting in their Tag match two weeks ago and Sting is fuming. Harlem Heat will hold an open challenge to any team who will face them. Will Hogan return, will he retire, Hogan holds a sit down interview with Mike Tenay. US title match as DDP and Curt Henning go head to head for the title. This and much more on this weeks Nitro.

Quick Picks

TP V. Sting

Harlem Heat V. ??? and ???

DDP V. Curt Henning ©

Bill Goldberg V. Jamie Knoble

Rey Rey V. Billy Kidman

• 4 weeks later...

Archived