The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

The Vaudevillains / Jordan &Gable promo was quite awesome at this week's NXT. And that match... Awesome. Looks like they're on their way using the 'Angle' route.

They should let bluepants match up with EvaMarie. Might even make her look good.

Everything Jordan/Gable do is gold. They are by far the best thing going in NXT. I can see them going the WGTT route in WWE having huge success together. Jordan looks like a future World Champ and Gable does things in ring I have never seen. I can see them getting a title shot in the future. But if Enzo/Cass win the titles I dont think Jordan/Gable will see gold unless Enzo/Cass turn heel.

No one can make Eva Marie look good. Nothing

Actually, thinking of Angle, they have more similarities with Team Angle, aka. Haas and Benjamin. But they are way more dynamic. The way they cut their promo's, this early, makes me confident that they'll have NewDay-like moments in a number of years. They relative in-ring skills compared to other workers of their time. But Haas was just...stale. Lance Storm stale. Shelton at least had an energetic walk to the ring.

Actually, in TEW, we'd be able to make her look good, because she does in fact look good (not exactly my taste, but apparently Vince's). People like her I just use in looks-related matches like B&P matches. That works. (at least in the game) :p

Everything Jordan/Gable do is gold. They are by far the best thing going in NXT. I can see them going the WGTT route in WWE having huge success together. Jordan looks like a future World Champ and Gable does things in ring I have never seen. I can see them getting a title shot in the future. But if Enzo/Cass win the titles I dont think Jordan/Gable will see gold unless Enzo/Cass turn heel.

No one can make Eva Marie look good. Nothing

Honestly the Bellas took years to have watchable matches. Not record breaking worthy by a long shot (Shame on you WWE). The point I'm making is that Eva Marie will eventually have watchable matches that don't have to be heavily protected like the one with Bailey and she will be pushed to the moon because of her look. Her promos are getting passable but I say she needs to work house shows for a year solid and limit her tv appearances to just angles.

The whole "is she getting help" from corporate was a nice touch for the match. And to be honest may not be a bad way to book her going forward.

The problem is diminishing returns every time they have to overbook the hell out of her matches. Best to have her squash a couple of jobbers then have her squashed by whichever babyface is getting pushed that month.

The problem is diminishing returns every time they have to overbook the hell out of her matches. Best to have her squash a couple of jobbers then have her squashed by whichever babyface is getting pushed that month.

True. Now that I think about it I don't know if even the possible corporate "help" angle could help her. She may be better suited being a manager.

Anyone watching Breaking Ground? 2nd best WWE show after NXT. Baymella and JJ & Gable are my favorites. It even makes Corbin look somewhat interesting. Shame the last episode ended with Eva kicking Carmella's head in.

NXT Takeover: London Conference Call with Triple H:

http://411mania.com/wrestling/triple-h-discusses-next-weeks-takeover-event-nxt-vs-main-roster-future-announcements-the-importance-of-the-independents-and-more/

Anyone watching Breaking Ground? 2nd best WWE show after NXT. Baymella and JJ & Gable are my favorites. It even makes Corbin look somewhat interesting. Shame the last episode ended with Eva kicking Carmella's head in.

NXT Takeover: London Conference Call with Triple H:

http://411mania.com/wrestling/triple-h-discusses-next-weeks-takeover-event-nxt-vs-main-roster-future-announcements-the-importance-of-the-independents-and-more/

I'm really enjoying Breaking Ground so far. I'm not sure how I feel about them filming firings, but other than that, it's a nice series.

Loving Breaking Ground. I'm a type of guy that loves the behind the scenes stuff. Like when Tensai and Brookside I think it was were listening to the match through the ref's earpiece, I loved that. It's something you never get to see. So 95% of that show is so fascinating. One of if not my favorite series on the Network right now.

Woods on commentary, and his brief involvement were MVP worthy as well. Great way to start the show, but the momentum is going to be completely dead with this match next.

It's funny that they chose to have this match presented as a highlight for the show. The feud was nothing and gave me no reason to care about either man, even though I do want to do so. I hope Rusev wins and puts this to rest.

Woods on commentary, and his brief involvement were MVP worthy as well. Great way to start the show, but the momentum is going to be completely dead with this match next.

At least we get to see Lana :p

Xavier screaming at Cole when Cole called Kalisto "Sin Cara" was great.

I don't hate Ryback though. I think he's fairly underrated. Not a huge fan, I just think he gets a bad rap.

I miss ice queen Lana though. It was a much better character for her.