The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Yes, pretty much this.

And yes, I know Hogan used to do this as well, but unlike Cena, when the fans got sick of it, Hogan eventually turned.

Also, Cena took at least 50 finishers and still no sold the beating after he thought he won. Same with the Lesnar deal, where he got trashed.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/steve-austin.jpg

I actually thought that CM Punk or Cena would go for a stunner after that rock bottom :p

Cena doing the german doesn't really change my opinion about him: The move really wasn't that great and last time I checked doing one special top rope move in ten years doesn't make you a wrestling god. Speaking of which, I loved the 'that is wrestling' chant when CM Punk did the.. Inverted STF or whatever the name of the move is. Haven't played enough wrestling games nowadays, the names of the moves begin to elude me as I grow old. Quite sad actually -.-

I actually thought that CM Punk or Cena would go for a stunner after that rock bottom :p

Cena doing the german doesn't really change my opinion about him: The move really wasn't that great and last time I checked doing one special top rope move in ten years doesn't make you a wrestling god. Speaking of which, I loved the 'that is wrestling' chant when CM Punk did the.. Inverted STF or whatever the name of the move is. Haven't played enough wrestling games nowadays, the names of the moves begin to elude me as I grow old. Quite sad actually -.-

Yeah. So many people saying that Cena finally showed he's got skills...bla, blah! Come one, even I, a Cena hater, am aware that he's capable of more then what they allow him to do. Nobody's saying he's the ultimate warrior! (There's a guy who couldn't wrestle to save his life, if needed) We all know he's not as limited as WWE portrays him, but that doesn't mean he's Kurt Freakin Angle just because he hit a (not so well acomplished) German Suplex. Just saying...

I am one hundred and fifty percent sure NOBODY said Cena was even close to Kurt Angle level

:)

I wasn't taling about the GDS users, i mean some John Cena fans in general.

Wow...good to see that the WWE writers are full of imagination and that AJ isn't following the Teddy Long confrontation builds to tag team match - formula. Oh...nevermind! :D

Edit: Oh s***! JR! Nice! I'm marking like a little kid! :D :D :D

Edit 2: Get Cole on SD and let JBL and JR go wild on RAW! :D

I love Epico and Primo and I love the team of Mysterio and Sin Cara.

I wish they would get a real feud together.

Indeed!

JBL has an amazing presence at the mic (not a surprise) and he definitely should be signed full time. He and JR would be a refresing thing at the announce table on RAW. Nothing against Cole(who is underrated by many people), he should continue on SD. WWE should, as someone said on this thread, really offer a truck full of money to JBL to sign him full time. The guy is that good!

It's amazing how WWE can book Punk looking strong (even when losing) when they want to, or should i say when he's feuding with Cena. Why on earth didn't they book him like that in his entire reign? They're constantly affraid of putting their chips on anybody else that is not Cena. Which may work for now, but Cena won't sell "blings" to women and children forever. And then what?

Fan Gets A Hold of Live Mic During Raw, Ziggler Cashing In on SmackDown?

- WWE ran local ads in the Philadelphia market teasing that Dolph Ziggler might try to cash in his World Title Money in the Bank briefcase during Tuesday’s Smackdown TV taping in Philadelphia.

- Tonight on Raw as Ryback was tossing everything out of the ring during Miz TV, he tossed a live ring mic into the crowd. A fan grabbed it and began yelling “Goldberg! Goldberg!” into the mic, with the comments going out over the sound system live. WWE’s ring crew chased the fan down and took the mic away. No word as to whether they ejected the fan from Bridgeport, CT.

Source: http://www.24wrestling.com/fan-gets-a-hold-of-live-mic-during-raw-ziggler-cashing-in-on-smackdown/

lol At video below showing Ryback incident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zDZHhihRcU

I love Epico and Primo and I love the team of Mysterio and Sin Cara.

I wish they would get a real feud together.

That match was awesome. I was gonna fast forward it but they never gave me the chance, it drew me in from bell to bell.

I know I've crapped on Tensai but he DID have a hell of a match with Orton on TV last night.

Those short squash matches were boring and his promos were too long and dumb. Now that his character is more flawed and less "unstoppable", it allows him the freedom of being able to tell a decent story if you give him a few minutes. I still laugh out loud at the people who crap on Cena but think this dude's a ring genius.

His entire reign consisted of tapping Chris Jericho and pinning Kane, Bryan, and the rest of the non Cena main eventers.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/Tenac_G/1347936897279.gif

Yep, that is until he gets to Cena, then he can't win cleanly, thus making Punk look bad.

- Tonight on Raw as Ryback was tossing everything out of the ring during Miz TV, he tossed a live ring mic into the crowd. A fan grabbed it and began yelling “Goldberg! Goldberg!” into the mic, with the comments going out over the sound system live. WWE’s ring crew chased the fan down and took the mic away. No word as to whether they ejected the fan from Bridgeport, CT.

I bet anything they had that fan ejected seeing how they're trying their damnest to censor the Goldberg chants and such.

Neither has gotten a clean victory over the other since 2009. And that's more than you can say for any other wrestler. It's not even close to Austin owning the Rock even through interference and stipulations against Austin.

Raw November 23, 2009

John Cena wins via pinfall (1-0)

Raw December 14, 2009

John Cena wins via pinfall (2-0)

Raw June 7, 2010

No Contest (2-0-1)

Raw January 1, 2011

CM Punk wins via DQ (2-1-1)

Raw February 7, 2011

CM Punk wins via DQ (2-2-1)

Raw February 14, 2011

CM Punk wins via pinfall (2-3-1)

Raw June 13, 2011

CM Punk wins via pinfall (2-4-1)

Money in the Bank July 17, 2011

CM Punk wins via pinfall (2-5-1)

SummerSlam August 14, 2011

CM Punk wins via pinfall (2-6-1)

Raw August 21, 2011

John Cena wins via pinfall (3-6-1)

Raw July 23, 2012

John Cena wins via DQ (4-6-1)

Night of Champions September 16, 2012

Draw (4-6-1-1)

So the total record is.

John Cena (4)

CM Punk (6)

Draw (1)

No Contest (1)

Um, Nightmare...Cena is on another level from Jericho, Bryan and Kane in keyfabe. And Punk has owned his as well during this reign.

This arguement falls flat. Just enjoy the good wrestling (and it has been good when these two get together, in my opinion)

As for SM82's issue...I think this whole 10th longest reign thing is supposed to legitimize him. I'd expect Punk to hold the number 2 spot for a while still, maybe even take the number 1 spot (I expect him to be facing Rock at RR and maybe a rematch at WM as well)

Also, before she went to bed, me and my fiance were yelling "I am the tag team champion!" at each other. Good times.

Um, Nightmare...Cena is on another level from Jericho, Bryan and Kane in keyfabe. And Punk has owned his as well during this reign.

This arguement falls flat. Just enjoy the good wrestling (and it has been good when these two get together, in my opinion)

As for SM82's issue...I think this whole 10th longest reign thing is supposed to legitimize him. I'd expect Punk to hold the number 2 spot for a while still, maybe even take the number 1 spot (I expect him to be facing Rock at RR and maybe a rematch at WM as well)

Also, before she went to bed, me and my fiance were yelling "I am the tag team champion!" at each other. Good times.

I believe they say "I am the tag team champions", plural. Which is even more funny. I may be wrong.