Which Would You Prefer ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Prefer ?

• PGHW 2008
    • NOTBPW 2009
    • INSPIRE 2008
    • BHOTWG 2008
    • GCG 2008
    • JPL (Created Japanese Shoot-Fight Promotion)

It's Me Again :D

So, as I've had the trouble of picking a promotion to start up with and keep going for awhile in a regular game, the only way I can usually stick to a game is with a dynasty. So, Due to the fact that I can't play a Sports Entertainment Promotion for long, and due to the fact that I also Mark Out for Traditional promotions, I've narrowed it down to these choices.

1. PGHW 2008 - Retrying what I did for my first diary, and keeping the more traditional feel instead of the Shoot Fight Based thing I tried awhile ago
  2. NOTBPW 2009 - Trying NOTBPW again despite the fact that I've already done one of length, but It'd be more exciting as it's farther ahead in the game world
  3. INSPIRE 2008 - Keeping the Traditional Feel but adding a bit more MMA to it.
  4. GCG 2008 - A promotion that I've more or less been wanting to do for awhile
  5. BHOTWG 2008 - Trying to see if I can keep them afloat at National instead of having them drop after the first show. Probably would have less of an appeal as Tigerkinney has already written an absolutely fantastic, if not the best diary on the boards, ever.
  6. Created Shoot-Fight Promotion in Japan (Japanese Puro League) - More exciting as BHOTWG usually falls to Cult rather quickly, and would be able to see BHOTWG guys in a different Environment.

Archived