I just noticed this recently. I went into my player avatars bio and checked his Personal tab. I was shocked to see that my character hated several players, etc.

I know a few of them I fired for causing disturbances, drugs, etc. What triggers a player character hating someone or is it just a reflection of Eddie Peak hates me so I automatically hate him?

<p>Probably not - but generally I've only had that develop where I hate the worker anyway. That leads to their firing and the relationship developing in game, not just in my head thanks to their inconsistency/lack of talent/outrageous pay demands...</p><p> </p><p>

You might be able to rehire some workers (you'll have to wait for six months to pass) but I would wager not. It's better just to sit on characters and let their contracts expire unless they're on guaranteed money.</p><p> </p><p>

What did Eddie Peak do to get fired, anyway? I thought he was (relatively) stable?</p><p> </p><p>

I just checked, and in 6.5 years game time, I've fired twenty-five workers. 3 disciplinary, 8 loan terminations, 11 'we have nothing for you/can't afford to keep you around' and 3 because I brought them in to keep a fellow Japanese worker company and he didn't work out. Of those 25, only one (Xavier Reckless) has developed a strong dislike of me, so I can't say if hatred blocks hiring.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="20LEgend" data-cite="20LEgend" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25431" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>From my experience they will not resign due to disliking some of the company's 'power players'</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It most certainly may have have an effect, but it's not a deal breaker. Money makes the world go round. </p><p> </p><p> Case in point, Madison Rayne. I fired her for disciplinary actions...one of three people I've had to fire for behavioral issues. All three, including Rayne, have the "Hate" relationship with me (the other two being Steiner and Brother Ray). Madison I rehired 8 months later when I decided to do a Beautiful People reunion. Get them back together and push them as a big faction again. Madison cost me about 5,000 more a month then she was making prior to firing her. </p><p> </p><p> Now I'm sure there could of been other factors contributing to the increased pay demands...but her personal dislike of "me" could certainly be one of them. The whole, "I'll work for you again, but I want a raise" type of thing.</p>

<p>I did mess around with this and you are correct. If they hate you, you can still hire them but it will cost you a bunch more money. I was able to hire Fuyoka Higa when she hated me.</p><p>

Eddie Peak hated me because I fired him due to him constantly starting fights with my other workers.</p><p>

In another game, Randy Orton hated me for firing him for being on roids.</p>

Archived