What you want for Christmas

MrCanada

Now I'm not religious at all, dont believe in that Jesus fellow, but I do believe in Christmas. As much for the presents as an excuse to get together with family and friends. So I was just wondering what is on people's lists for this year? From the serious stuff they want, to the fantasy gift they always wanted.

My List:

1. White Stripes Box Set (Under the Great White Northern Lights) - Just announced today, its a whopping 200 bucks, but well worth it. Especially if you are a huge Stripes fan like me.

2. Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) - I want it, but cant seem to buy it for myself. Everytime I go to get it, I end up buying rum & egg nog.

3. New Hockey Skates - Used to play hockey at a very competitive level (stereotype shut up), but really damaged my arm. Several surgeries and many years later, I need new skates.

4. Don Cherry's Rock'Em Sock'Em Hockey 21 - If you live in Canada, or like hockey, you know exactly what this is. If you dont, look it up.

5. A Puppy - as long as I can remember I've wanted a dog. Always on my list. One year it will be a reality.

6. Alfa Romeo 8C - Nothing makes me more sad in life then the fact Alfa's arnt available in Canada (you have to import which is a pain with taxes and such) if I ever win the lottery, I will purchase this car. Google it, its beautiful.

7. Rachel McAdams - To talk too......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like Christmas. All of that family stuff and present giving. It's not my thing. Good songs though.

That being said, I need a new freezer. Mine keeps breaking. Also a nice fluorescent jacket to avoid those almost-run-over-by-a-forklift incidents at work, and... hmm, should I throw in a fantasy partner here? Actually, you know what, I'm really craving Skittles right about now. So I'll go with a bag of skittles. Hell, make it two. It's Christmas.

Taste the rainbow.

Windows 7.

That's it. My complete list. I'll probably also get a bunch of cool movies and books and the like. and I look forward to that fact. But the only thing I really, passionately want is Windows 7.

Have you used it? It's Vista with a paint job. 33% of users have reported crippling bugs, so says Yahoo! yesterday. 20% are with installation, though, or near there.

1) Bowflex Revolution

2) Private Aikido lessons (cuz my schedule doesn't allow me to go to the best dojo in NYC)

3) A new crib (house) (once I decide WHERE :rolleyes: )

4) Like MrCanada mentioned, a pair of puppies. (Beagles if I haven't decided on a new house. Jack Russell Terriers if I have)

5) A Sony camcorder of some kind

Pretty easy.

Let's see here:

In No Particular Order:

1. The Rise and Fall of WCW dvd: Check. Picked this one up at Best Buy the other day.

2. Star Trek: Two-Disc Special Edition dvd: Check. Think I got this one at Wal-Mart.

3. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Complete Fifth Season dvd: Ordered. Should arrive soon.

4. ROH Glory By Honor VIII: The Final Countdown- New York, NY 9/26/09 (Two Disc Set): Ordered. Should arrive soon.

5. Sanford & Son: The Complete Series dvd

6. Mister Ed: The Complete First Season dvd

7. The Rise and Fall of ECW dvd

8. Macho Madness: The Ultimate Randy Savage Collection dvd

Think that's about it. Guess I've been in a dvd state of mind lately.

:o

Let's see here:

In No Particular Order:

1. The Rise and Fall of WCW dvd: Check. Picked this one up at Best Buy the other day.

2. Star Trek: Two-Disc Special Edition dvd: Check. Think I got this one at Wal-Mart.

3. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Complete Fifth Season dvd: Ordered. Should arrive soon.

4. ROH Glory By Honor VIII: The Final Countdown- New York, NY 9/26/09 (Two Disc Set): Ordered. Should arrive soon.

5. Sanford & Son: The Complete Series dvd

6. Mister Ed: The Complete First Season dvd

7. The Rise and Fall of ECW dvd

8. Macho Madness: The Ultimate Randy Savage Collection dvd

Think that's about it. Guess I've been in a dvd state of mind.

:o

Love choices 3, 5 and 6!

I really don't like Christmas. All of that family stuff and present giving. It's not my thing. Good songs though.

Seconded. Although I'd like a new game or something. :p

There are a few things i really want.........If i don't get i laugh because wait till you see the list.......i will buy them my self.

A rolex *i have always wanted one*

another armoney suit *i have three*

a new pair of ray bands

and the hard one......i want a tito ortize autograph......my local sports memoribla shop has one but they want WAY to much.......and yes looking at the list me saying something is way to much is saying alot.

There are a few things i really want.........If i don't get i laugh because wait till you see the list.......i will buy them my self.

A rolex *i have always wanted one*

another armoney suit *i have three*

a new pair of ray bands

and the hard one......i want a tito ortize autograph......my local sports memoribla shop has one but they want WAY to much.......and yes looking at the list me saying something is way to much is saying alot.

I picture an armoney suit being a suit that combines armor and money into one practical outfit.

Mine is very much like a child.. I'm 20 years old but these games are awesome..

Battleship

Operation

Perfection

Kerplunk

Trouble

Chutes & Ladders

There are many many more board games on the list.. I just can't remember them all.

I'd love for people to buy me board games as well..

Pandemic: On The Brink Expansion

Battlestar Galactica

Zooloretto

Wits & Wagers

MONEY

El Grande

Space Hulk

Any of those would be wicked, especially Space Hulk which would cost an arm and a leg. Course it's not likely I'll get any of those, so kitchen utensils and good food will suffice

Bone: Complete One Series Volume

Absolute Sandman Hardcover: Volume One

Fables Deluxe Edition: Volume One

John Grisham's Ford County

Zune HD

Graphic Audio Gift Card (http://www.graphicaudio.net/ if you are into podcasts/radio productions, this is really good stuff)

Then, just assortments of money/clothes.

EDIT: Love the board game talk above. Mouse Trap would be a great game to relive.

Archived