What you want for Christmas

MrCanada

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7. Controversy Creates Cash Book - Eric Bischoff - Book (already have a copy but it's torn up.)

12. Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling - Bret Hart book

Both good books. If you liked Eric Bischoff's, you're going to love Bret Hart's because that's like the doyen of wrestling books in my eyes.

I don't know if there's anything specifically I want for Christmas. Maybe that's a sign of aging. I never really thought I'd ever be saying that, I'm more worried about career things than material possessions.... I'm probably fairly hard to buy for in that case.

I'm a massive reader, and I have an extensive wish list on bn.com so maybe the wifey looked up that for hints... who knows. Maybe if anything then maybe the nook where you can download and read books while you're travelling without carrying them around.

It's funny, I still remember back to when I was like 3 or 4 and my two older brothers got me Sesame Street story books that came with cassettes that read you the story, and I thought that was the best thing ever and would never be topped. To be fair, my Christmas present comes in February when I get to see my mum and dad for the first time in a few years, and I think I'm kind of like my dad in that I'm looking forward to it because it'll be the first time in 11 years that all of us, mum dad and my three brothers will be together. So maybe that's my Christmas wish, and it's coming true, so I'm really excited. Plus, I just had my birthday and got to go and see Hulkamania, Fleetwood Mac and Green Day in the space of three weeks so I'm kinda... gifted out because I was so happy with all of them.

Archived