Modify Databases

Ok, I bought the game and I love it but I'm having an issue that I can't seem to figure out. I am trying to move teams around and create custom conferences and while I am able to update the database (pstat.dat and stat.dat) through Access, every time I create a new league the changes have never taken place. I'm completely clueless as to how to troubleshoot this, can a more experienced player give me a step-by-step tutorial about how I would change the number of teams in a conference and move teams from one conference to another?

Another thing - Can somebody PM me the Western Kentucky mod?

One last thing - Is it possible to move Temple into a conference other than Independent?

Ok, I bought the game and I love it but I'm having an issue that I can't seem to figure out. I am trying to move teams around and create custom conferences and while I am able to update the database (pstat.dat and stat.dat) through Access, every time I create a new league the changes have never taken place. I'm completely clueless as to how to troubleshoot this, can a more experienced player give me a step-by-step tutorial about how I would change the number of teams in a conference and move teams from one conference to another?

Another thing - Can somebody PM me the Western Kentucky mod?

One last thing - Is it possible to move Temple into a conference other than Independent?

1) where are you saving your pstats file?

2) what info are you looking for re: WKU? Each # to enter in the file or what?

3) Yes it's possible, but you can't move them to like the SEC and create an unbalanced "split" conference.

1) where are you saving your pstats file?

2) what info are you looking for re: WKU? Each # to enter in the file or what?

3) Yes it's possible, but you can't move them to like the SEC and create an unbalanced "split" conference.

1) I am just resaving pstats over itself..."save as pstats".

2) From what I have been able to piece together there was an auto install mod out there that handled all of the grunt work for creating WKU. All of the links to it are broken and I can't find it anywhere. If there is no mod, I would be looking for step by step directions on how to create them (or any new team for that matter).

3) I wanted to move WKU to the Sunbelt and Temple to the Big East, is that possible?

Archived