Kimbo Slice aka Wilson Franklyn

He did very well to remain undefeated in my HW division.

Really? He always gets found out when he goes up. Sylvester Collins always makes him tap.

I hate Sylvester Collins, he's mid level national and he just makes EVERYONE tap out but then he hits a brick wall eventually when he faces someone like... Boniek. His fights really aren't very fun to see. "Collins has the takedown! He got it! Collins moves to side control! He got it! Collins moves to Mount! He does it! Collins tries for an armbar! He gets it!"

Jesus man, this is meant to be a guy with KO power, not Frank Mir in overdrive mode.

• 2 weeks later...
you'll **** bricks

Lol, wow thats crazy.

He is fast, a good boxer with power and a chin, but he's had quite the favorable matchups in those 11 fights, Ross Smith is good but has a weak chin. A wrestler messes him up.

Should be interested how far he can go.

In one of my first games ever, playing as WEFF, Lisa Labone went on to become a 100% rep fighter, after a drastic change in results. She was a lower-card fighter, ranking up the losses. All of a sudden, she has a 12-man winning streak against all the top fighters in the world. Right...

Suprising since her starting stats suck so much.

Lol, wow thats crazy.

He is fast, a good boxer with power and a chin, but he's had quite the favorable matchups in those 11 fights, Ross Smith is good but has a weak chin. A wrestler messes him up.

Should be interested how far he can go.

Well he won his first fight in GAMMA against Kyle Sagal (very good wrestler TKO 3rd rd and is now 5th in the world LW rankings

Not sure if it fits the thread but here we go anyway

I used Patrick Thomas as a can, and cut him after seven losses with a 10-10 record and his reputation in shambles. It was timely for him though because TOP had just sprung up and went on their usual signing spree, him being one of them. Que him winning his first fight, being signed as an associate by BCF, beating Bernard Blue for the TOP Middleweight title and then Zaco for the BCF Middleweight title.

Except he got caught for roiding after beating Zaco and got stripped of both belts. Soon as things were looking up and I put him on my shortlist he messed it up. I thought it was pretty depressing.

Archived