Tickets

sabataged

WWE is going with gimmick themed ppvs...hence Hell in a Cell, and TLC

They should've just kept the same names but had the gimmick matches as a tradition on that PPV, like how No Way Out was for Elimination Chamber matches, No Mercy could be for Hell in a Cell matches and Armaggedon (did I spell that right?) could be for TLC matches. That would've been better IMO.

They should've just kept the same names but had the gimmick matches as a tradition on that PPV, like how No Way Out was for Elimination Chamber matches, No Mercy could be for Hell in a Cell matches and Armaggedon (did I spell that right?) could be for TLC matches. That would've been better IMO.

They did that for awhile but thought it would be better buyrates if they changed the name so people would think it would be full cards of said match type. I watched Hell in a Cell and was very disappointed in WWE for how they had that card set up.. Taker vs. Punk was opener.. yes it was a very, very good match but no way should it be opener even if Punk was in the doghouse. You shouldn't punish the fans for something a wrestler did. Also, the Main Event between DX & Legacy was great but it seemed really slow paced and everything to me. Also, I don't think that should've mained over World Title, imo.

Archived