Too Many Prelims?

Do having multiple prelim matches negatively effect the show ratings? I have been having multiple cards with all great main and co main events, but still have been getting very poor and awful ratings. I have been having 20 fight cards...10 main and 10 prelims...could that be the reason?

I don't think it has anything to do with how many prelims you have, I think it's a combo of the fan feedback ratings for your main and co main event and the actual ratings of the fights that are on your main card once they are foughten, not the prelims.

Also, what version of WMMA2 are you using?

I started with the August patch but upgraded to the December one before my last two shows.

My fan reactions have all been great for my main events and mostly popular for the undercards (maybe one or two "looking forward to" undercard matches)

My last main event had a great match rating and my co-main event was rated average, the show was rated awful.

I rose up to high level international, where I lasted one show...but ever since I hit high international and started to climb down, my last three PPVs have been rated very poor or awful, even with great main events and popular undercards.

My TV show hasn't been effected, though.

Archived