Titles included in auto name

Firstly, this isn't the suggestions forum. This is.

Secondly, I'm not sure what you mean. I'm guessing you're talking about segment titles, and you want it to say 'X vs. Y for the Z Title'? Not a bad suggestion, if that's what you mean, but it might be a little long considering the character limit on segment titles.

Edit: On second thoughts, doesn't it say that in the match history anyway? Or is that only when the title changes hands? Can't remember, and I'm at least four feet away from TEW right now, so... Pfft. :p

Going along with this idea...wouldn't it be nice to have the auto-name actually describe the angle a little better? Maybe that's just me.

Sometimes I hate going in there and typing a segment name in, call me lazy:p.

I wouldn't mind, for angles, the auto-name maybe saying something like "Wrestler X/Wrestler Y", at the basic level. Or more detailed even, maybe "Promo: Wrestler X/Wrestler Y"

I think that would save a lot of time, but that's just an idea. I'd really like it for things like 'B' shows where I just kind of throw angles together sometimes to see how wrestlers perform, but I don't like spending the time typing things like that in every time.

Archived