World Wrestling Entertainment :: The Big Time

What style of promotion are you running the WWE with? The reason I ask is I felt there was a marked difference in RAW products. The first show seem to link stories together with out-of-match segments (angles). The second show seemed to bind it together purely with matches.

Yeah, I'll admit, I kind of just slapped that show together without angles when writing it. I did have angles on the show, but just to bind the show together, but while writing it, I just didn't have the energy to write a promo. It's the same product though :)

Card will be up soon, booking it as we speak

Remember to vote for yours truly in the DOTM Rookie Poll :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/WWEECW.jpg

'Episode 2'

Kane vs Vladimir Kozlov

Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer

Non Title Match

Dolph Ziggler vs Amazing Red

William Regal vs Finlay

<hr>Quick Card

Kane vs Vladimir Kozlov

Amazing Red vs Dolph Ziggler

William Regal vs Finlay

Guest Y2JRKO
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/WWEECW.jpg

'Episode 2'

Kane vs Vladimir Kozlov

Non Title Match

Dolph Ziggler vs Amazing Red

William Regal vs Finlay

<hr>Quick Card

Kane vs Vladimir Kozlov

William Regal vs Finlay

This is the best dynasty ever

I really like your diary so far.

My WWE knowwledge is quite rusty but let´s see if I can get one or two right:p

Quick Card

Kane vs Vladimir Kozlov

I just like Kane more

Swagger is ECW champion so I doub he is losing to Dreamer now even if it´s a non-title match

Red is winning his debut match

William Regal vs Finlay

I could see this going either way I say Finlay wins via DQ after Kozlov interferences

Kane vs Vladimir Kozlov

Kane's on ECW, I could see a Title push for him

Swagger wins, takes the belt with him to No Way Out

Dolph Wins, Red works his way up the card, and beats Dolph in the future maybe ?

William Regal vs Finlay

Finlay Wins by DQ, Regal has Kozlov interfere.

Nice writing so far man, can't wait for No Way Out.

'Episode 2'

<hr>http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/ToddGrisham.jpghttp://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/JerryLawler.jpghttp://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/Tazz.jpg

- Announcers -

- Todd Grisham - Jerry Lawler - Tazz -

<hr>Todd Grisham: We're back on ECW, and boy am I excited !

Jerry Lawler: Didn't you say that last week ?

Todd Grisham: Yes... What's your point ?

Tazz: Woah Woah Woah fellas, I think we can establish that Todd's always excited, and Jerry likes to cause trouble, but I think Todd was saying he's excited because on Sunday, there's going to be something to talk about !

Todd Grisham: That's right ! No Way Out is just around the corner, and 5 days from now, 6 Men from RAW, 6 Men from Smackdown!, and Two World Championships. Who will walk away with the belts ? Edge just cemented his spot in the chamber yesterday, and Chris Jericho, Randy Orton & Triple H will look to get themselves a spot on Friday. 4 Mystery opponents are lined up for this friday, Two men will take on Orton and Triple H and...

Jerry Lawler: Chris Jericho was confronted by Vinnie Jones over the phone last week, and he was given two options, One of which was a handicap match, well, he picked that option, and he'll be taking on two mystery opponents, the person who picks up the pinfall, goes to the Chamber.

Tazz: Alright Alright Alright, Enough talking, let's get to wrestling !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/ECW/Episode%202/Regal-Finlay.jpg

Regal takes a run towards his opponent, and knocks him down with an Elbow. Flurry of stomps follow the elbow, and Finlay manages to get to his feet. Regal is on him though, he grabs Finlay's shoulders and lays him down with a punch to face. Finlay gets up, Irish whip from Regal, Belly to Belly Suplex ! Finlay is quick to his feet, and he runs at Regal... Backbreaker ! Regal puts him right back down. Regal climbs the turnbuckles and taunts his opponent, before taking a leap, and colliding with Finlay. Both men are down now. Regal is first up though, and hits a soccer kick to Finlay's back. Finlay gets up though, he's groggy. Flurry of knees from Regal, couple of punches follow. Regal runs, and he goes for the Flying Knee... Finlay catches the leg and slams him to the mat ! Finlay's now got the upper hand, and he goes for a knee breaker. Regal rolls out of the ring to avoid punishment, and Finlay taunts him. Regal climbs onto the apron, Big Boot from Finlay ! Regal is back down. Regal gets back on the apron and stops the referee's count by blinding him on the ropes, and he climbs in. Finlay goes for an Irish Whip, but winds up in the corner himself, followed by an Elbow by Regal. Regal follows with a flurry of stomps, and lets Finlay get back up. Finlay gets up, and walks into a Back Body Drop, he gets up again, and Regal tries once more. He gets reversed, with Finlay flipping off, and kicking him through the ropes. Regal is slumped in the ropes, and Finlay decides to choke him with aid from the ropes. The referee begins to count, and he gets to four, before Finlay lets go. Finlay gets up, and lets Regal up too, but that's a mistake, as Regal gets a hold on Finlay's Shoulders, and lands some knees, before taking a Run, and hitting the Flying Knee ! Finlay winds up near the ropes, and Regal uses the ropes for leverage before getting the 3 count. Regal wins in a controversial manner, using the ropes, but it's a win nonetheless for the Englishman.

Rating

C+

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/WilliamRegal.jpg

William Regal: Like I said last week. I deserve that ECW Championship. At No Way Out on Sunday, Vinnie Jones will give me my title shot. There are some talented competitors here on ECW, Mark Henry, Finlay, Kane, but the one person I want to face, is that bloody twit Jack Swagger, I want his belt. I've been here longer then he has, and he can just waltz in and take the belt that should rightfully be mine ? Not going to happen. So, Mr Jones, I have a proposition for you. Me, Jack Swagger, The Winner of Kane and Kozlov, and somebody of your choice, wrestling at No Way Out, How about it. Mr. Jones, come out here and answer my proposition. Right... Now.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/VinnieJones.jpg

Vinnie Jones: Interesting that you bring that up Will, as I'd gotten myself an idea along those lines as well. You definitely deserve a shot at the title, but here's my pitch. You, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, The Winner of Kane & Kozlov, The Winner of Dolph Ziggler & Amazing Red, and somebody of my choice.

William Regal: But, that's 6 Men ?

Vinnie Jones: Yes, and you know why ?

William Regal: Why ?

Vinnie Jones: Because For the first time at No Way Out and only the second time since the return of the ECW Brand, 6 of the best ECW have to offer will compete in the 'extreme' structure that is the Elimination Chamber !!!

Regal has a shocked look on his face

Vinnie Jones: Have fun Willie Boy.

Tazz: An Elimination Chamber for ECW !? That's Wild Man !

Todd Grisham: Indeed !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/ECW/Episode%202/Ziggler-Red.jpg

vs

Dolph and Red quickly run to the center, both men take a leap, but it's Ziggler who connects, and he uses that speed to get a hold on Red's arm, and beat on it quickly with his knees and feet. Red reverses a grapple and punches Dolph in the stomach, but Dolph catches a punch from Red and kicks Red in the stomach, before tripping him to the ground. Knee to the head from Ziggler, and Red gets up. Irish Whip from Red, Dolph bounces back, and European Uppercut from Ziggler. Ziggler gets an Irish Whip in this time... Leapfrog, Leapfrog... Back Chop ! Red hits the ground hard. Red gets back up, takes a Run... Spinning Wheel Kick. Ziggler takes a rest on the ground, and Amazing Red climbs the turnbuckles. Ziggler sees it, takes a run to the turnbuckles, he climbs the turnbuckles, crotches Amazing Red, and throws him off ! Ziggler is now on the top rope... Knee Drop ! Ziggler gets up, 3 Elbow Drops in a row from Ziggler. He takes a rest at the turnbuckle, stalking Red... Red gets up, groggy, and he can't see Ziggler who runs up behind him with a Zig-Zag ! 1... 2... 3 ! Red loses his debut, Ziggler will be moving on to the ECW Elimination Chamber this Sunday !

Rating

E

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/JakeHager.jpg

Jack Swagger: Ladies and Gentlemen in attendance tonight. I have something to say. Tommy Dreamer, My Opponent, The self-proclaimed... Hardcore Icon, thinks he can beat me in MY Territory ? A Singles match, with just straight, Old-School Wrestling ? I don't think so. So I'll make a counter offer to him. Tommy Dreamer... How about we take it Hardcore tonight. A Falls Count Anywhere Match. And I'm sure you know what that means. Oh Yes. Chairs, Sledgehammers, Two-By-Fours. You Name It ! I'll beat you at your own game tonight Tommy Dreamer. So lets get it on dude.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/ECW/Episode%202/Swagger-Dreamer.jpg

vs Jack Swagger ©

Non-Title Match / Falls Count Anywhere

Jack Swagger and Tommy Dreamer Stare each other down. Quick punch from Swagger allows him the time to exit the ring and grab the sledgehammer ! He runs back in and hits Tommy right in the shin before taking a swing for his face ! Tommy goes straight down to the ground to avoid the blow, but Swagger uses the stick itself to choke Dreamer. Swagger gets up and leaves the ring to get the chair, but as soon as he climbs onto the apron, he's knocked down by a punch from Dreamer, who also exits the ring to grab the chair. Just as Dreamer goes to hit Swagger, he rolls out of the Way and hits a drop kick and knocks the chair out of Dreamers hands and into his face. Swagger grabs that chair and brings another into the ring, Dreamer follows... But Walks Right into a Chair Shot ! Swagger sets up one chair under Dreamer's Face, and the other one on top of his head. He climbs the turnbuckles... Double Footed Stomp right onto the chair and Dreamer's Head ! Dreamer is picked up by Swagger, and Irish Whipped into the ropes, he bounces back... Sidewalk Slam. Swagger takes the chair and wedges it between the turnbuckles. Irish Whip to the corner... Dreamer's Head goes right through the Chair ! Swagger throws Dreamer out of the ring, and follows him with an evil eye. Swagger picks Dreamer up... Gutwrench Powerbomb right on to the floor ! He goes for the pin... 1... 2... 3 ! Swagger wins ! He's going to the Elimination Chamber.

Rating

D+

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/ECW/Episode%202/Kozlov-Kane.jpg

vs Kane

Kane is first to run across the ring of the two big men, and he just edges out Kozlov as he hits him with a powerful Lariat. Kane is already adjusting his glove getting ready for the Chokeslam, But Kozlov gets up quickly and hits him with a Judo Hip Toss. Kane gets up and hits a brutal Uppercut, and takes a run across the ring, Kozlov gets up just in time to take another massive lariat. Kozlov gets up, turns around... Big Boot ! Kozlov tumbles backwards and pushes up to his feet. But he gets Irish Whipped and comes back into a High Drop, face first. Keylock from Kane, and he finishes it with a knee. Kozlov is up, and Kane just avoids a kick to the gut, by taking a run for it. Kozlov hits a back chop though as he comes back, and Kane just takes a glare in Kozlov's eyes. Some stomps to the feet of Kozlov, before Kane hits the Oklahoma Powerslam. Kozlov gets up, but he stumbles in to the wrong place, as Kane has a firm grip around his neck now. He lifts... Chokeslam ! Kane goes for the pin... 1... 2... Kick Out ! Kozlov has just kicked out of the Chokeslam. What a show of athletic ability. Kane tries to pick Kozlov up... Jawbreaker. Kozlov sends Kane into the turnbuckles with that one.

Kozlov comes towards Kane but Kane reverses him into the turnbuckles himself. Kane takes a leap... and he takes a boot to the face from Kozlov ! Kozlov goes for the pin... 1... Kick Out ! Kane sits up... and glares at Kozlov. He gets to his feet. Shoulder Thrust. Kozlov runs at him, Irish Whip, Kane runs back, Back Body Drop ! Kozlov now going for an armbar. Kane lifts him onto his shoulders... Oklahoma Powerslam ! Once more, Kane adjusts his glove... and In Comes Regal ! Regal smashes the referee with a Right Hook, and goes straight for Kane with a Flying Knee ! Regal drags Kozlov on top of Kane, and allows the referee to get to his feet as he leaves to sit back in the crowd. The referee gets up, and starts counting the pin... 1... 2... Kane Sits Up ! Kane goes for a clothesline, but he misses, Kozlov goes for a clothesline, but Kane gets a grip around his neck ! He lifts... Chokeslam ! Another Chokeslam from Kane ! He goes for the pin... 1... Regal is back in the ring, distracting the referee. Kane is still holding the pin though. Kane, finally lets go of the pin. Runs towards Regal... he picks Regal up by the neck... Chokeslam out of the ring ! He runs back to Kozlov... Signals for the pin... 1... 2... 3 ! Kane is going to the Elimination Chamber !

Rating

C+

Tazz : Wow ! What a Main Event ! Well, for my partners, King and Todd, This is Tazz, signing off, and seeing you at No Way Out.

Copyright WWE 2009 ©

Rating - C

Regal def Finlay

Dolph Ziggler def Amazing Red

Jack Swagger def Tommy Dreamer

Kane def Kozlov

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/WWESmackdown.jpg

'Episode 2'

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Randy Orton & Triple H vs Cryme Tyme

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Chris Jerico vs M.V.P & ???

Person who Scores the Pin goes to No Way Out

Charlie Haas vs DH Smith

WWE United States Championship

Shelton Benjamin © vs Carlito

Maria vs Rosa Mendez

Jesse & Festus vs Punk & Primo

Tomko vs Sim Snuka

Santino Marella vs Matt Hardy

<hr>

Quick Card

Orton & HHH vs Cryme Tyme

Jericho vs M.V.P & ???

Charlie Haas vs DH Smith

Maria vs Rosa Mendez

Punk & Primo vs Jesse & Festus

Tomko vs Sim Snuka

Jericho vs M.V.P & ???

Charlie Haas vs DH Smith

I have high hopes for him

why is he copyrighted?

Maria vs Rosa Mendez

Tomko vs Sim Snuka

It's a Champion Symbol, some people use that, some people use this ©

Jericho vs M.V.P & ???

Charlie Haas vs DH Smith

Maria vs Rosa Mendez

In all honesty I could care less about this match however Maria is the only one who can actually sort of wrestle so I will go with Maria on this one.

Punk and Primo aren't a tag team so I doubt that they would win.

Tomko vs Sim Snuka

Would like to see Sim beat TOmko but this match is really up in the air to me.

Quick Card

I can´t see Cryme Time in Elimination Chamber over Orton and Triple H

Jericho vs M.V.P & ???

That stipulation counters the man advantage and Jericho picks a victory after M.V.P and ??? starts to fight against each others

Charlie Haas vs DH Smith

Haas was in main event last week so maybe you try to push him?

Shelton isn´t dropping that belt yet

Maria vs Rosa Mendez

Coin flip

Unlikely but I just like Punk more than Jesse or Festus

Tomko vs Sim Snuka

Another coin flip

Is this miss WrestleMania match? No? Then Santino loses:p

Well, how else could I put it :o

"For the first time at No Way Out and only the second time since the return of the ECW Brand, 6 of the best ECW have to offer will compete in the 'extreme' structure that is the Elimination Chamber"

maybe something like that,

O and I pray to god Ziggler wins, I adore that man :p

"For the first time at No Way Out and only the second time since the return of the ECW Brand, 6 of the best ECW have to offer will compete in the 'extreme' structure that is the Elimination Chamber"

maybe something like that,

O and I pray to god Ziggler wins, I adore that man :p

I Like That :p

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/WWESmackdown.jpg

'Episode 2'

<hr>http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/JoeyStyles.jpghttp://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/MattStriker.jpg

- Announcers -

- Joey Styles - Matt Striker -

<hr>

Joey Styles: Hello and Welcome to Smackdown! We're two nights away from No Way Out and boy is it ever going to be a good one ! Working alongside me tonight is the one and only Matt Striker, How's it going Matt ?

Matt Striker: It's goin' good Joey, I'm anxious to see who Jericho's Mystery opponent is. Jericho vs MVP & apparently one of the toughest men to step in the squared circle.

Joey Styles: What about the tag match with Orton & Triple H on the same team, trying to get to the Elimination Chamber ?

Matt Striker: Now that's another compelling match-up, now let's get to it !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/Marella-Hardy.jpg

Santino runs out of his corner, and Matt awaits him with a devastating toe kick to the gut. Punch followed by a dropkick from Matt Hardy knock Santino to the ground, where Matt hits a combination of stomps. Matt Hardy with the Irish Whip, Santino rebounds, Hardy ducks, Santino bounces back... Arm-Drag ! Santino right back to his feet, stares Hardy down, and slaps him across the face. Hardy doesn't like it, and fires back with an Enziguiri. Santino is picked up by Hardy, and whipped to the corner. Hardy hits a couple punches, and follows it up with a Dropkick. Santino is now in a seated position, and takes a flurry of stomps to the forehead. Hardy tries to lift Santino back to his feet, but Santino kicks him away, and throws a punch, Hardy catches it, and Santino continues with a knee to the stomach. Hardy whips him back to the corner, and Santino is now hanging off of the turnbuckles. Hardy rushes... Santino moves, Hardy rushes right into the ring post. Santino tries for an Irish Whip... Hardy reverses, sending Santino to rebound back to him and hits him with an elbow. Santino is quick to get back to his feet. Hardy sends him to the corner, but is shoved away when he tries to throw a punch. Santino tries to whip him this time, but finds himself in the corner instead. Hardy throws Santino out into the center of the ring, and climbs the turnbuckles... Elbow to the back of the head of Santino Marella ! Hardy picks him back up, He goes for the Twist of Fate... Santino pushes away... He rolls Hardy Up ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! Hardy is in shock of what has just happened. Santino gets up as does Matt Hardy... and Hardy goes for the Russian Legsweep. Santino tries to get up, but Hardy kicks him in the side. Hardy leaves the ring, and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. He re-enters the ring, sets the chair up... Santino is lying motionless on the ground... Hardy takes a run up the steel chair... Springboard Moonsault off the top rope ! Hardy goes for the pin ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! Since Hardy didn't actually hit Santino with the chair, it's a legal move, so the match continues. Hardy awaits a downed Santino, and raises his hands... Santino gets up... Kick to the gut... Twist of Fate ! Pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! Matt Hardy wins with the Twist of Fate !

Rating

B+

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/MattHardy.jpg

Matt Hardy: Everybody Shut Up ! I have something to say ! The success of Myself in this... this... This Organization, has been minimal... while the success of my little brother has been maximal. Answer me this... Have I ever won a World Championship, barring the ECW championship ? NO ! Have I ever held the World Heavyweight Championship ? NO ! Have I Ever Held the WWE Championship ? NO ! The only thing I've held on my own in this wretched place, is a US Championship, a Cruiserweight Championship, and an ECW Championship... while my brother... to name one of his... ugh... Many Accomplishments, has already held the WWE Championship. My Brother was always the favorite in life. My dad liked him better... My Mom... My Friends... EVERYBODY ! Even you idiotic fans who seem to know everything about wrestling and the people involved in it. Like this... You may not know about this... Remember when Jeff had a car accident ? Remember when the Fireworks 'Malfunctioned' ? Remember when Jeff was assaulted in a stairwell ? Remember when Jeff's house caught on fire and his dog died ? Well... all of those things... were caused by favoritism, an unfair childhood, and to be honest, probably an unfair adulthood. Because ladies and gentlemen, everything that's happened to my brother lately... Was all thanks to me...

The crowd boos loudly, shouting obsceneties at Matt Hardy. Hardy just gives them a glare.

Matt Hardy: Oh come on... Don't act like you didn't expect it... You saw me hit him with that Chair at the Royal Rumble... You all should've seen this coming. But anyways, in short, what I'm trying to say is... I want Teddy Long, to send me, to RAW, so I can settle things with my brother... 'Personally'. Teddy... You have until next week's episode of RAW, to get me there, otherwise, I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Hardy drops the microphone, and leaves the arena.

Matt Striker: Woah. Did you just hear what I heard ? Matt Hardy, being capable of all that ?

Joey Styles: While it is hard to swallow, It makes sense. Jealousy can cause all those things. If I were Teddy Long, I'd send Hardy to a psychologist rather than send him to RAW.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/Snuka-Tomko.jpg

Sim Snuka and Tomko quickly meet in the center and lock grips. Tomko is first to make a move, hitting a powerful right hook, sending Sim into the corner. Tomko continues to pound away with punches, eventually putting Sim on the canvas. Tomko moves to a mount position, and starts firing down some Ground and Pound. The referee eventually moves him off. Snuka gets up but walks right into a Spinning Rack Pancake and Tomko picks up the pin. Easy victory for Tomko.

Rating

C-

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/FestusJesse-PunkPrimo.jpg

Jesse & Festus vs

& Primo

Jesse knows how dangerous Punk is, so he quickly takes a charge across the ring and knocks Punk down with an elbow. He does his best to keep Punk down, with stomps, and Armbreakers among other useful moves. Jesse tries to go for a Low Dropkick, but Punk rolls away, and hits a Shuffle Side Kick. Jesse crashes to the canvas, and Punk picks him back up. Punk throws him into the ropes, picks him up into a Suplex Like hold, and rests both of Jesse's feet on the top rope... Punk signals to the crowd... Neckbreaker ! Twisting Neckbreaker crushing the back of Jesse's skull into the canvas. Jesse manages to get to his feet, but he's soon thrown into the corner by CM Punk. Punk tags out to Primo, who enters the ring and Irish Whips Jesse. Jesse rebounds into a Drop Toe Hold from Punk, and an Elbow Drop from Primo. Primo now starts with an onslaught of stomps. He picks Jesse up... Runs across the ring... Single Hand Bulldog ! Primo goes for the pin ! 1... Kick Out ! Primo gets up... as does Jesse. Primo goes for a punch, but Jesse reverses it by sweeping the legs of Primo before he can finish the shot. Primo gets back up rather quickly, and is sweeped back to the ground once more. Jesse climbs the top turnbuckle, trying to go for his Leg Drop... But Primo is quick to his feet and climbs to the top with Jesse. They're fighting it out on the top turnbuckle. Punk gets as close as he can to that turnbuckle to try and distract the referee, and Festus is trying to get Jesse to get out of there before Punk can do something. Primo pushes on Jesse and gets him to slip up, allowing Primo to get away, and Hit a High Dropkick to Jesse's Head. Jesse falls face first onto the floor, and Primo rolls him over, and heads to the Apron for a springboard move. He hits the Springboard splash, and goes for the pin. 1... 2... Kick Out ! Primo tries for another Springboard move, but Jesse gets up and runs to tag Festus. Primo tags Punk and Punk, right off the bat hits a Superkick. Festus is up to his feet, and soon finds himself in the corner, eating a Flying Knee followed by a bulldog from Punk. Festus hits a Big Clothesline though, and just as Punk gets back up, he hits yet another one. Festus goes for a third, but Punk somehow manages to hoist him onto his shoulders, and hits the Go-2-Sleep ! Pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! Punk and Primo win !

Rating

B-

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/Maria-Rosa.jpg

vs Rosa Mendez

Maria quickly takes a run across the ring and hits a kick to the stomach of Rosa. Rosa just stands up straight, and slaps Maria across the face before they engage in a grip of shoulders. Maria gets Rosa's back, but Rosa just throws her right off. Rosa picks Maria up on her shoulders and throws her into the turnbuckles. Maria tries to take a run at Rosa, but Rosa just ducks under and takes a swing at Maria, Maria takes it full force and goes down hard. Rosa picks her up, and grabs Maria's back... Schoolboy Roll-Up ! Referee starts counting the pin, and Rosa puts a leg on the ropes for leverage ! The referee doesn't see it, and continues to count ! 1... 2... 3 ! What an upset ! Rosa Mendez beats Maria !

Rating

D-

Joey Styles: Wow, Did you just see that ! Rosa Mendez beating Maria !

Matt Striker: Who would've thought it !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/Carlito-Benjamin.jpg

© vs Carlito

Carlito and Shelton meet up in the center of the ring. They lock grips on each other's shoulders and start circling. Shelton makes the first move, throwing a forearm to the head, He goes to throw another, but Carlito ducks under and hits a kick to the gut. Shelton goes for an Irish Whip. Carlito rebounds, Shelton leapfrogs over him. He bounces back again, another leapfrog. He bounces back once more... Belly-To-Belly Suplex ! Another Irish Whip from Shelton, but this time Carlito wastes no time as he hits a stellar Jumping Clothesline on his way back. Shelton jumps back to his feet, and catches a punch from Carlito, before knocking him into the ropes. Shelton grabs a hold on Carlito's neck and shoulders, bounces his feet off the top rope... Slingshot Suplex ! Shelton goes for the pin ! 1... Kick Out ! Carlito gets up, and Shelton with yet another Irish Whip. Carlito comes back and twists around, trying to get the upper hand, and continues to run towards the ropes. He runs back towards Shelton... But it Backfires ! Carlito gets T-Bone Suplexed across the ring. Shelton tries to jump for the Paydirt as Carlito gets up... But Carlito just pushes him to the ground. Shelton gets up and locks grips with Carlito, Carlito grabs his back... Shelton grabs his wrist, Carlito has his back again... Dropkick ! Shelton goes flying through the ropes, slumped through the middle and top rope. Carlito takes a run... Over the Top Rope Hotshot ! Carlito sends Shelton flying back into the ring, groggy, as he climbs onto the apron... Springboard Crossbody ! 1... Kick Out ! Shelton with a corner whip... A couple of punches... Superplex set up from Shelton... And He Hits it ! Shelton sensing blood, picks Carlito up... Paydirt ! 1... 2... 3 ! Shelton defends his US Championship !

Rating

B-

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/ChrisJericho3.jpghttp://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/VinceMcMahon.jpg

Chris Jericho is knocking on Vince McMahon's door

Chris Jericho: Open Up Vince ! I know you're in there ! OPEN UP !

McMahon finally opens up

Vince McMahon: Look Chris, I don't know what to tell you, Vinnie Jones, is in charge now. I only own the place. You want something, go talk to Mr. Jones.

Chris Jericho: Listen Vince, I came here to talk to you and I'm damn well going to do it. So either you listen, or I start throwing punches.

Vince McMahon: Fair Enough, you want to talk, talk.

Chris Jericho: First of all, Why the Hell should I have to fight M.V.P AND A Mystery Opponent, it's Unfair !

Vince McMahon: Well Chris, you did lose last week.

Chris Jericho: You Shut Up ! I didn't lose, I was cheated. Anyways, Second of all, why does Regal still have the Intercontinental Championship now that he's on ECW.

Vince McMahon: Ahh, now that I can answer. Regal will be competing on RAW next monday after No Way Out. We'll be having a number one contendership match at No Way Out, winner gets Regal. That answer your question ?

Chris Jericho: Ok, now for the quickfire round. Yes or No answers, this should be simple enough for you.

Vince McMahon: Shoot.

Chris Jericho: Will the Number One contendership match be for those of RAW ?

Vince McMahon: Yes

Chris Jericho: Can I compete in it ?

Vince McMahon: No

Chris Jericho: Do I have to compete in a Handicap Match tonight ?

Chris Jericho: Do you Have any Cookies ?

Chris Jericho: Oreos ?

Vince McMahon: Umm... Yes ?

Chris Jericho: Can I have one ?

Vince McMahon: No

Chris Jericho mutters something inaudible

Vince McMahon: What was that ?

Chris Jericho: Nothing, one last question.

Vince McMahon: Fine

Chris Jericho: Can I Please Have a Cookie ?

Vince McMahon: NO ! Now Leave !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/Haas-Smith.jpg

vs Charlie Haas

Charlie Haas and DH Smith meet in the center of the ring and Shake hands. DH quickly bats the hand away though and Slaps Charlie in the face. Charlie doesn't like this, and he shoots in and rushes DH to the ropes, eventually picking him up and slamming him into the turnbuckles. Charlie hits a couple of Shoulder blocks before picking DH up again and slamming him in the center of the ring. Charlie with a couple of stomps before going for the pin. 1... 2... Kick Out ! DH Gets up and hits an Irish Whip. He tries to duck under and let Haas keep running through, but Haas kicks him in the side and goes for the Haas of Pain ! DH gets placed on his neck and face... He tries to move away and get to the ropes, but he's too far and too deep into the submission, and he taps out ! Great showing from Charlie Haas and a dominant performance.

Rating

C

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/MattStriker.jpg

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time, I'd like to welcome you in introducing the mystery participant in this match-up. M.V.P's partner and Chris Jericho's opponent. Before I do though, I'd like to re-explain the stipulations for this match-up. This is a handicap match, but the person who scores the pin, will be the one moving to the elimination chamber. This could either break apart the Team of M.V.P and the Mystery Man, or allow them to team up, in an effort to dominate Jericho. Odds are on number 1. So, ladies and gents... are you ready...

...Mystery Man...

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/LesnarMVP-Jericho.jpg

MVP trips Jericho to start the match, and Lesnar just waits in the corner, letting MVP go to work on Jericho. MVP hits some stomps, before Lesnar pushes him aside, and lets Jericho up. Lesnar takes a run... Big Boot ! Jericho flops to the canvas before tumbling around everywhere. Lesnar picks him up, and puts him in a full nelson, before yelling to MVP to start going to work. MVP hits some back chops, followed by a Back Body Drop from Lesnar. MVP and Lesnar start stomping on the already battered body of Jericho. MVP grabs his leg and starts kicking before hitting some more stomps. Lesnar hits a soccer kick to the head, before dropping the Double Axe Handle to Jericho. Lesnar then throws MVP into the corner, and Throws Jericho into the corner opposite to MVP. He tosses MVP's head into the ringpost, before placing Jericho on the top turnbuckle, and tossing him off with a Powerslam. MVP, runs back trying to hit the Shining Player's boot on Lesnar, but just as he takes the run, Jericho is getting up, and Lesnar moves out of the way, causing MVP to boot Jericho right in the face ! Lesnar tries to pick Jericho up off the canvas, but takes a forearm to the groin, causing him to fall to the ground. Lesnar manages to swallow the pain and get to his feet though, and he hits a brutal STO to Chris Jericho. Lesnar, sensing the end, tosses MVP out of the ring with a Military Press, and lifts Jericho right into the Verdict ! He spins him out... but Jericho spins out into a DDT. Jericho moves to the Walls of Jericho ! Lesnar is in pain... he manages to pull himself little by little... And he grabs the ropes ! Jericho's forced to get off... But Just as he does... he walks right into a Playmaker ! MVP goes for the pin... No ! Lesnar tosses him off ! Lesnar goes for the pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! Lesnar wins ! Lesnar is going to the Elimination Chamber !

Rating

B+

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/Smackdown/Episode%202/CrymeTyme-OrtonHHH.jpg

& Randy Orton vs Cryme Tyme

Triple H & Shad start the bout. Triple H right away hits a rough Irish Whip, and follows Shad to the corner. Orton though, tags Triple H's back and becomes the Legal competitor, causing Triple H to get angry. Orton gets distracted though, as he gives Shad the time to hit a spear. Orton gets up, and hits a kick to the gut, followed by an Irish Whip, throwing Shad out on the apron. He drags Shad through the middle rope, laying his feet on it, and going for a Spike DDT. He hits it, and goes for the pin. 1... Kick Out. He hits a flurry of punches, followed by a clothesline, knocking Shad out of the ring. Shad is quick to his feet though, jumping back into the ring. Orton is ready for it, as he rebounds off the far rope and hits a massive clothesline. Orton puts Shad on his knees, and hits a miniature DDT. Orton hits a flurry of stomps, before Rolling Shad over... He goes for the Punt... Shad with a Drop Toe Hold ! He gets up... Goes for the RKO... Shad holds him in the air and throws him on his back ! Shad is prepared for the finishers following last week's match-up with Orton. Orton, unable to hit his finishers, tags out to Triple H, who comes in with avengeance. Triple H hits a combination of punches before hitting a neckbreaker. Triple H picks him up and goes for an Irish Whip... Shad rebounds... Spinebuster ! Triple H goes for the pin... JTG interrupts at two. Triple H puts Shad on the top Turnbuckle... Neckbreaker ! Knee Facebuster from Triple H and he goes for the pin... 1... 2... Another Interruption from JTG ! Triple H mounts Shad and starts Pounding away ! Right, Left, Right, Left and the referee motions him to get off. Shad gets up... and Triple H hits him with a Dropkick out of nowhere ! They're both down on the ground, and Triple H is now exhausted... Shad now has the chance, he's on all fours... He runs and tags JTG !

JTG runs in, Triple H gets up... JTG with a Punch, another punch, another one, Dropkick ! JTG takes a run... Corkscrew Elbow ! JTG gets up... he waits in his corner... Triple H gets up... JTG takes a run... Knee Facebuster ! Triple H has him groggy... Flying Knee ! Triple H with some stomps, some kicks, an Elbow Drop. JTG gets up... Triple H with a Spinebuster ! Triple H hits some more stomps, and hits Shad with a Clothesline. Randy Orton calls for the tag, Triple H doesn't pay attention, he lifts JTG to his feet, and hits the Irish Whip. JTG bounces back. Inverted Atomic Drop ! JTG takes a kick to the gut... Triple H pulls him in... One arm, the second arm... PEDIGREE ! Triple H hits the Pedigree ! 1... 2... 3 ! Triple H and Randy Orton are going to the Elimination Chamber !

Rating

B-

Following the Match, Randy Orton enters the ring, and both men raise their hands in the air. They start celebrating the victory, and Triple H sticks his hand out to shake hands with Randy. Randy stares him in the eyes, looks down at his hand, at Triple H's hand... and shakes it. Triple H smiles, congratulates Randy, Randy calls for two microphones, and they begin to speak.

Randy Orton: Well Hunter, we did it. I never thought we could work together, but we somehow managed to do it. No hard feelings about me tagging myself in at the beginning of the match ?

Triple H: Nah, we won didn't we ?

Randy Orton: Of course, so I just have one last thing to say and I'll be on my way.

Triple H: Go on...

Randy takes a brief pause... drops his Mic and goes for the RKO !

Randy Orton: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR PARTNER !

Randy waits at the ropes, and just as Triple H gets on all fours... Punt !

Randy Orton: STUPID ! STUPID !

Randy starts stomping and kicking before leaving the ring and standing on the aisle

Randy Orton: See you Sunday Hunter...

Copyright WWE 2009 ©

Rating - B

Matt Hardy def Santino Marella

Tomko def Sim Snuka

Punk & Primo def Jesse & Festus

Rosa Mendez def Maria

Shelton Benjamin © def Carlito

Charlie Haas def DH Smith

Brock Lesnar & MVP def Chris Jericho

Lesnar gets Pin

Randy Orton & Triple H def Cryme Tyme

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/PPV/NoWayOut2009.jpg

'No Way Out 2009'

Smackdown Elimination Chamber

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena © vs Brock Lesnar vs Matt Hardy vs Triple H vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk

RAW Elimination Chamber

WWE Championship

Edge © vs Jeff Hardy vs Shawn Michaels vs Rey Mysterio vs Big Show vs Ted DiBiase Jr.

Shelton Benjamin © vs Chris Jericho

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship

The Colóns © vs Miz & Morrison ©

Extreme Rules Match

Umaga vs Vladimir Kozlov

The Undertaker vs John Bradshaw Layfield

4-Way Ladder Match

No. 1 Contendership for the Intercontinental Championship

Kofi Kingston vs Paul Burchill vs Mike Knox vs R-Truth

Championship Contract Challenge

No. 1 Contendership for United States or ECW Championship

Chris Hero vs Paul London vs Sonjay Dutt vs Mark Jindrak

WWE Women's Championship

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

ECW Elimination Chamber

ECW Heavyweight Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Kane vs William Regal vs Mark Henry vs Dolph Ziggler vs ???

<hr>Quick Card

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena © vs Matt Hardy vs Triple H vs CM Punk vs Randy Orton

Edge © vs Jeff Hardy vs Shawn Michaels vs Rey Mysterio vs Big Show vs Ted DiBiase Jr.

Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin ©

Miz & Morrison © vs The Colóns ©

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

The Undertaker vs JBL

Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Mike Knox vs Paul Burchill

Chris Hero vs Sonjay Dutt vs Mark Jindrak vs Paul London

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

??? vs Jack Swagger © vs William Regal vs Kane vs Dolph Ziggler vs Mark Henry

Archived