World Wrestling Entertainment :: The Big Time

Quick Card

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena © vs Matt Hardy vs Triple H vs CM Punk vs Randy Orton

Edge © vs Jeff Hardy vs Shawn Michaels vs Rey Mysterio vs Big Show vs Ted DiBiase Jr.

Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin ©

Miz & Morrison © vs The Colóns ©

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

The Undertaker vs JBL

Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Mike Knox vs Paul Burchill

Chris Hero vs Sonjay Dutt vs Mark Jindrak vs Paul London

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

??? vs Jack Swagger © vs William Regal vs Kane vs Dolph Ziggler vs Mark Henry

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Card

Edge © vs Jeff Hardy vs Shawn Michaels vs Rey Mysterio vs Big Show vs Ted DiBiase Jr.

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

The Undertaker vs JBL

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

The Undertaker vs JBL

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

The Undertaker vs JBL

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

Quick Card

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

The Undertaker vs JBL

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

Quick Card

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

The Undertaker vs JBL

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

I'm assuming you meant to pick Chris Hero and Mike Knox, but you've picked two people in two different matches, so might wanna check that :p

Alright, I'm looking to get the show up by Saturday... But, after that, I'll be putting the diary on Hiatus to send it over to the TEW 2010 section, and convert the data. I'll then play through to March 2009, and then I'll decide if I want to continue or not. My main goal is to get to WrestleMania, but chances are I'll want to play through a C-Verse game.

Alright, just giving that heads up, so I'll continue working on the show now :p

I'd put the title on Hunter heading into Wrestlemania.

It would be very interesting to have both members of DX as Champions.

Benjamin's a good Champion and a solid win over Jericho will further cement him as a big player who can perform well on any brand.

I'd give Miz and Morrison the first Unified Tag Team titles. They can both hold the titles through Wrestlemania before later splitting up.

Vladimir Kozlov vs Umaga

This should be a very hard-hitting Extreme Rules match. I think Vladimir Kozlov has more to offer in the long-run.

The Undertaker vs JBL

I'd have The Undertaker win here, before challenging for a major Championship at Wrestlemania, which will be interesting.

This should be a great Ladder match, and the type of match is certainly more suited for a high flying, smaller wrestler like Kingston to win.

I'd have Dutt win here and choosing to challenge for the ECW Championship at Wrestlemania, which will be a good match either way.

Melina © vs Beth Phoenix

I think that Beth Phoenix should get the victory and head onto Wrestlemania as the Womens Champion.

I have a funny feeling that the mystery entrant will be Christian, cool.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/PPV/NoWayOut2009.jpg

<hr>WWE No Way Out 2009

<hr>

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/JerryLawler.jpghttp://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/JimRoss.jpghttp://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/People/ToddGrisham.jpg

- Jerry Lawler - Jim Ross - Todd Grisham -

<hr>

Todd Grisham: Hello Everybody and welcome to No Way Out 2009 !

Jim Ross: It shall be a historic night folks, 3 Elimination Chambers, 1 Night.

Jerry Lawler: I've also just gotten reports that Vinnie Jones has just given us the OK to reveal our Mystery Participant in the ECW Elimination Chamber. But first, let's get a low-down on how we got here tonight.

Todd Grisham: Twas' a short road for ECW to get to No Way Out, but a good one nonetheless, Last Tuesday, William Regal was complaining he'd not yet gotten a title shot at the ECW Champion Jack Swagger, he offered Vinnie Jones a Fatal-Four-Way Match at No Way Out, but Vinnie Countered with the Elimination Chamber.

Jerry Lawler: Okay, Now, let's get this drumroll started...

Jim Ross: The Mystery entrant is...

Jerry Lawler: Lashley !

Jim Ross: So Let's get Started !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/ECWElimination.jpg

Jack Swagger © vs
vs Mark Henry vs William Regal vs
vs Kane

ECW Elimination Chamber for the ECW Championship

Dolph Ziggler and Mark Henry are the first two men in the Chamber. Henry hits a two punch combination of heavy shots, and follows up with an Irish Whip. Ziggler bounces back and takes an elbow to the head. More punches from Henry before he tosses Ziggler out of the ring. Ziggler waits for Henry to exit, before hitting a Drop Toe Hold, smashing Henry's face into the ground. Stomps from Ziggler followed by a knee to the face. Ziggler continues to stomp, but Henry grabs a foot, turns to get to his knees, and throws Ziggler into one of the pods, before chasing him down and knocking him straight to the ground with a Right Hook. Ziggler tries to get back to his feet, but Henry just hoists him onto his shoulders, and throws him back into the ring. Ziggler manages to get back to his feet before Henry can catch up to him, and goes after Henry with a running clothesline... Henry just stands straight up, and grabs Ziggler by the neck, and throws him into the corner. The countdown begins, and Bobby Lashley is next in the ring.

2:00

Lashley Enters

Lashley throws a punch at Ziggler, but Henry gets behind him and hits an Atomic Drop. Ziggler somehow manages to hit a kick to the face of Henry as he rushes towards him, and Bobby Lashley hits a running bulldog to continue the streak. Lashley and Ziggler begin to stomp on the downed Mark Henry. Henry somehow manages to get up, but is decapitated by a running clothesline from Lashley. Lashley picks him up, and twists his wrist, before hitting an elbow to the back of Henry's head. Ziggler tries to get in on the action, but Lashley just throws him into the ropes, stands his ground and knocks Ziggler down with a Right Hook. Henry tries to put Lashley in a Full Nelson, but Lashley just elbows him in the face. The countdown begins again and...

4:00

Regal Enters

William Regal is quick to enter the ring, but just as he does, Ziggler hits him with a Drop Kick. Henry gets back up from the elbow, and just in time for a DDT from Bobby Lashley. Ziggler starts taunting the other competitors, before Lashley shows up behind him and hits a T-Bone Suplex. Henry and Regal get up though, and tackle Bobby Lashley and put him down. Ziggler, Regal, and Henry start stomping on the returning competitor, and start beating him down with knees, punches, and kicks. Ziggler eventually sees an opportunity, and hits Regal with a Backbreaker, and Henry with a Drop Kick. Both Lashley and Regal get up quickly, grab a hold of Ziggler, and hit a nasty gutbuster. Henry gets up, and Regal quickly sees an opportunity of his own, and wraps Henry in a Small Package. 1... 2... Kick Out ! The countdown begins once more...

6:00

Jack Swagger Enters

Lashley and Regal start stomping on Henry as Swagger enters the ring to deal with Ziggler. Swagger tosses Ziggler into the corner, and hits a Turnbuckle Powerslam on Ziggler. Ziggler, visibly in pain, is susceptible to the pin, which Lashley goes for. 1... 2... Kick Out ! Ziggler just manages the escape. Lashley picks Ziggler up, Backbreaker. Henry hits Regal with a Knee to the stomach, and Swagger hits Lashley with a punch to the back. Lashley, trying to get his footing back, gets hit with the Neckbreaker from Swagger. Regal reverses a Kick from Henry, and tosses him to the ground, and begins stomping on the groin of Mark Henry. Ziggler gets in on the action and starts stomping on the head of Mark Henry. Regal hits a combination of Knees just as the countdown begins for the last time...

8:00

Kane Enters

The Big Red Monster is the last entrant just as Regal finishes his combination of knees. Regal goes for the pin... 1... 2... Kick Out ! Lashley just survives. Regal is now outnumbered by Henry, Lashley, and Swagger, who knock him down, but... Kane rushes them with a clothesline and knocks them all to the ground ! Kane stares over his downed opponents, just as Ziggler jumps on his back with a Sleeper Hold ! Kane tries to loosen the grip of Dolph Ziggler, but he can't, so he takes a risk and backs himself into the turnbuckles... and Ziggler lets go. Lashley Irish Whips Henry into the ropes as they're getting up, and hits him with a brutal Spinebuster. Lashley goes for the pin... 1... 2... 3 ! Henry's Eliminated !

8:58

Mark Henry is Eliminated

Ziggler, still trying to get a hold on Kane's neck, notices Mark Henry get eliminated, and rushes Bobby Lashley. Lashley's prepared, and latches onto Ziggler's neck... Chokeslam Spinebuster ! Lashley prepares himself in the corner... Ziggler's groggy... he gets up... Spear ! Lashley goes for another pin... 1... 2... 3 ! Ziggler's eliminated just one minute after Henry !

10:04

Dolph Ziggler is Eliminated

Lashley hits a Belly to Belly Suplex on Regal, but Kane just as soon hoists him in the air and hits a Backbreaker on Lashley. Swagger climbs the turnbuckles, and Kane turns around... Crossbody ! Swagger puts Kane on his back ! Lashley gets up... as does Regal... Side Slam ! Lashley goes for the Sleeper Hold on Regal, but he escapes. Regal hits a beautiful Spear on Regal as he gets up, and goes for yet another pin... 1... 2... It's Interrupted by Kane who hits the Chokeslam on Lashley ! Regal gets up and goes for the pin on Lashley now... 1... 2... Thr... Kick Out ! Lashley escapes by a split second. Lashley gets out of the ring, and rests near the cage. Kane hits Regal with some punches followed by a brutal Clothesline. Swagger tries to mess with Kane and gets familiar with Kane's hand. Kane Hoists him up... Swagger Jumps down ! Kick to the gut... Gutwrench Powerbomb ! He somehow manages to Hoists Kane Up and Drop him down ! Pin ! 1... 2... 3 !

12:33

Kane is Eliminated

Lashley has enough energy to return to the ring and he does. Regal tries to deal with Swagger but finds himself on the ground after a right hook. Lashley throws Swagger into the ropes and hits him with a brutal lariat, tossing him out of the ring. He follows him and grinds his face against the cage. He throws him back into the ring, and hits him with the Spinebuster. Regal lifts Swagger to his feet, and Lashley and Regal grab a hold onto Swagger's neck... Double DDT ! They plant Swagger's face into the mat. Regal tries to hit Swagger with a punch to the face but Lashley is first to get him, with a Soccer Kick to the nose. Swagger somehow manages to pick himself up off the floor, and he walks right into the Power of the Punch ! Regal goes for the pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! Regal gets the pin ! We're going to have a New ECW Champion !

14:51

Jack Swagger is Eliminated

Regal and Lashley stare each other down, before locking shoulders. Lashley manages to stuff Regal's take down attempt, before picking him up onto his shoulders and hits a Sidebuster. Regal crawls to the corner, trying to pick himself up... but Lashley punts him in the stomach. Regal slumps into the corner, and takes a powerful knee from Bobby Lashley. Regal tries to get up again, but Lashley is first to lift him. Lashley puts him on the top turnbuckle, but Hoists him on top of the Pod ! He climbs the turnbuckle, crotches Regal... and Tosses him right off ! Lashley picks him up... Dominator ! Lashley goes for the pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! Lashley Wins, Lashley is the New ECW Champion !

16:21

Regal is Eliminated, Lashley is the New ECW Champion

Rating

B

Todd Grisham: Wow ! Who would've thought ! Bobby Lashley ! The New ECW Champion ! Regal is in utter disbelief !

Jerry Lawler: That was a match folks, that sets the standard for RAW and Smackdown for sure.

Jim Ross: I'm gonna' say it...

Jerry Lawler: No... Don't...

Jim Ross: Oh Yes... That was a Bonified SLOBBERKNOCKER !

Jerry Lawler: *Facepalm*

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/Phoenix-Melina.jpg

vs

WWE Women's Championship

Melina and Beth quickly run at each other, and Melina goes right for the pin ! Kick out before the One, and Beth makes her pay with a kick to the stomach. Melina counters a punch with an Irish Whip... Leapfrog... Flapjack ! Beautiful skill displayed by Melina. Melina takes a run across the ring, hoping to kick Beth in the head, but she gets up and hits a wicked Clothesline. Beth picks her up, but gets knocked down by a Clothesline from Melina. Beth gets up and Irish Whips Melina to the corner, but Melina moves out of the way just in time for Beth to run into the ring post. Melina takes a run at Beth, but she moves out of the way and Melina falls onto the Apron. Beth hits a Suplex to the ring and starts Stomping on Melina. Melina rolls out of the ring and climbs onto the apron. She enters the ring, and Beth puts her in a Headlock. Melina reverses and puts Beth in a headlock, before hitting a bulldog. Melina, sensing the end, goes for the Sunset Flip ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! Melina lets Beth up... Primal Scream ! Melina hits the Primal Scream ! 1... 2... 3 ! Melina retains the Championship !

Rating

C

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/Hero-London-Jindrak-Dutt.jpg

vs Paul London vs Mark Jindrak vs Sonjay Dutt

Sonjay Dutt is quick to start the match-up, rushing towards Jindrak and hitting a Hurricanrana, tossing him out of the ring. Just as he jumps to his feet, he takes a powerful clothesline knocking him out of the ring from Chris Hero. Paul London runs towards Chris Hero, and kicks him in the back, slumping him into the middle ropes. Paul London prepares for a Mock 619 ala Rey Mysterio, but as he takes the run, he runs up Chris Hero's back and hits a Shooting Star Press to Sonjay Dutt and Mark Jindrak outside of the ring, crumpling up all three men on the outside. Chris Hero gets out of the ropes, and holds himself up with the the aid of the turnbuckles. Paul London climbs onto the Apron, and Chris Hero hits a Hip Toss, throwing Paul back into the ring. On the Outside, Jindrak is first up, and he picks Sonjay Dutt up, and drops his head onto the Barricades, before making his way back into the ring. Jindrak hits a flying clothesline, knocking Hero down and going for the pin on Paul London. 1... Kick Out. Paul London kicks to his feet and hits a combo of kicks to the legs followed by a Jumping Crescent kick. Paul positions Chris Hero on the apron, and hits a dropkick, knocking him into the barricade, and colliding with Sonjay Dutt. Paul London climbs the turnbuckles, and prepares for the Shooting Star Press... but Dutt manages to pull to his feet and throw him off, and climbs the turnbuckles himself to hit a Jumping Senton. Chris Hero gets in the ring and knocks Dutt into the turnbuckles before picking up Mark Jindrak and sending him out of the ring. He picks London up and goes for the Rubix Cube... But London Rolls Down and goes for the pin ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! Chris Hero just manages to escape and Roll out of the ring. Paul London goes after Sonjay Dutt. Dutt manages to move out of the way, and toss London into the corner. Dutt goes for a clothesline, but London rolls up and kicks Dutt to the ground, and finds himself on the top turnbuckle. Paul goes for the Shooting Star Press... and it Hits ! Paul London with the Pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! Paul London gets the Number 1 Contendership for either the US Championship or the ECW Championship !

Rating

C+

Jim Ross: Wow, so Paul London with that beautiful Shooting Star Press gets the Number 1 Contendership.

Todd Grisham: Speaking of Number 1 Contenderships, It's time for the Ladder Match !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/Burchill-Kofi-Truth-Knox.jpg

vs Mike Knox vs R-Truth vs

Number 1 Contender Ladder Match

Kofi Kingston waits in his corner as Knox, Burchill and R-Truth each make their ways towards him. Kofi hits a running R-Truth with a Superkick to the face on his way over, and Leapfrogs over Burchill and Knox, making his way out of the ring to grab a ladder. Burchill follows suit, going for another ladder. Knox stays in the ring and puts R-Truth in a hammerlock. Kofi and Paul both enter the ring, and Mike Knox hits a Big Boot to Kofi's ladder, which ricochets off of Kofi's head, sending him straight to the canvas. Burchill keeps his ladder close, and goes on a rampage smashing the ladder into R-Truth's gut, and into Knox's legs. Kofi is quick to get back to his feet though, surprisingly, and takes a run and hits the flying forearm to Paul Burchill. Running Monkey Flip puts him on his back, before Kofi sets a ladder up on Knox and R-Truth. He sets the ladder horizontally over both men, takes a run across the ring... Boom, Boom... Boom Drop ! Kofi hits the leg drop and smashes the ladder deep into their chests. Kofi with a Springboard Dropkick which puts Burchill on his back, and Kofi sets the ladder up and begins to climb. R-Truth climbs up with him, and Knox somehow gets to his feet and pushes the ladder over. Kofi puts his foot on the ropes, and stops the fall, but R-Truth can't get a hold on it, and falls straight into the Security Barricade. Kofi jumps back into the ring... and hits the Trouble in Paradise on Mike Knox ! Knox goes limp ! Kofi rolls Knox out of the ring, but just as he backs up... Twisted Sister ! Paul Burchill hits the Twisted Sister ! Paul sets the ladder up for himself now, and starts climbing... He might have it... Paul Burchill might have the contract ! No ! R-Truth runs back into the ring and pulls Burchill off the ladder. Kofi, having some time to recover, takes a run up the ladder himself and jumps for the contract ! Kofi is trying to unlatch it... but R-Truth climbs the ladder again... Drop Kick ! Both men go flying to the ground ! Meanwhile, Knox is getting back into the ring, and sets a Ladder up in the corner, and tosses an injured Paul Burchill into it. Knox sets himself up in the other corner... he takes a sprint... Burchill moves, and Knox' head goes right through the ladder ! Paul Burchill grabs him... C-4 ! Oh My God ! Paul Burchill defied gravity and hit the C-4 with a ladder ! R-Truth and Kofi get to their feet once more, and Paul Burchill has already set up a new ladder. Paul starts climbing, but R-Truth sprints upwards ! Both men are now brawling it out on the top of the ladder, and... Kofi pushes it over ! Both men go flying down into the ropes, slumped and trying to stay on their knees. Kofi starts climbing a ladder now, and starts to untie the contract... Can he do it... Yes ! Kofi Kingston unties the contract ! He's the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship !

Rating

C+

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/Undertaker-JBL.jpg

vs JBL

JBL and Undertaker stare each other down... and the bell rings. Undertaker runs it like a bat out of hell and hits a massive lariat that drops JBL on impact. JBL gets up, and is thrown right into the corner. Undertaker hits a couple punches, one of which puts JBL over the top rope. JBL crawls back into the ring, and takes a boot to the face. He picks JBL up, and Irish Whip. Knee Facebuster. Another Irish Whip. Knee Facebuster. One last Irish Whip... Big Boot ! JBL gets up, and wanders right into a Chokeslam ! Undertaker latches on to the neck... but JBL elbows his way out ! Punches from JBL, but he gets overeager, and lets Undertaker get behind to hit a kick to the legs. Undertaker gives him a chance to turn around... and JBL slaps him across the face. Undertaker just turns his head back at JBL and gives him a glare. He rushes JBL ! Right into the corner. Punches, Kicks, Elbows ! JBL wanders out of the corner... Chokeslam ! Undertaker hits it... and prepares for the Tombstone... Undertaker drops to one knee, and motions a slit throat. He gets up back to both feet. JBL gets up, and he moves to quickly and walks right into the Tombstone ! The Pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! The bell rings, and the lights dim, as the ring re-appears, Undertaker is gone, and JBL is once again embarassed.

Rating

B

But, Just after the Undertaker has disappeared from the ring. The TitanTron begins to flicker... eventually showing the grim face of the Undertaker.

The Undertaker: Tonight... I... disgraced, humiliated, and embarassed John... Bradshaw... Layfield... and now... I have something else on my mind. Now... I do not have a Championship belt around my waist, I do not have a trophy, nor a Number 1 Contenders slot. No... I hold something much more prestigious... My 16-0 WrestleMania Streak. The Streak I hold so dearly to my heart. My Dark, Grim Heart. Now... I know for a fact... that nobody in the WWE is willing to challenge me... nobody. Should anybody want to challenge me...

He takes a brief pause

The Undertaker: Should Anybody want to challenge me, I have but this bit of advice for them... Live your lives, repent your sins, because sometimes, It can be Hell... getting to Heaven...

The screen fades out, as Undertaker rolls his eyes back into his head.

Jerry Lawler: Woo ! I cannot wait for WrestleMania 25 ! The Undertaker throwing down the Gauntlet for anybody to challenge.

Todd Grisham: Indeed, the Grandaddy of them all should be one of the best ever.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/Kozlov-Umaga.jpg

vs Umaga

Extreme Rules Match

Umaga and Kozlov meet each other in the center of the ring and start shouting profanities in different languages before the match actually starts. Umaga and Kozlov lock grips and start throwing hands, but Kozlov shakes things up with a powerful headbutt. Umaga throws one back, Kozlov knocks him down with a wicked Lariat, and Umaga bounces back to his feet and puts the boot to Kozlov's chest. Kozlov Rolls out of the ring, and grabs a mop from under the ring, and smashes the wood into Umaga's head. Umaga goes down and the mop is broken in two. He picks Umaga up to his feet... Spinebuster ! Kozlov exits the ring once more and gets a chair. He enters the ring, not expecting the big lariat that Umaga has for him. Umaga tries to grab the chair, but Kozlov kicks him in the groin, and grabs the chair from him before hitting a Big Boot. Kozlov takes the chair and wedges it in the corner. He gets to the center of the ring and starts brawling with Umaga, and sends him to the corner opposing the chair. Snake Eyes, Umaga's groggy, and gets Irish Whipped into the chair. Umaga's head, now wedged between a chair, stumbles right into a DDT from Kozlov. Kozlov leaves the ring, and grabs a Table. Somehow Umaga manages to get to his feet, and leaves and grabs a Sledgehammer. They both enter the ring, and Kozlov ducks under a sledgehammer shot from Umaga before hitting a massive backbreaker, hitting Umaga with his own Sledgehammer. Kozlov tosses Umaga out of the ring, so he has enough time to take the Table out of the corner, set it up in the ring, and ignite it. Kozlov leaves the ring to toss Umaga back in, Umaga tries to Irish Whip Kozlov, but he reverses it... Drop Toe Hold through a Flaming Table ! Umaga somehow able to exit the ring, and grab Kendo Stick from under the ring, gets up and hits an unsuspecting Kozlov with it, knocking him over the top rope ! A fan in the crowd splashes Kozlov with water, so Kozlov grabs his championship belt replica from him and Smashes Umaga in the face with it ! Umaga's bleeding ! Umaga, somehow posessed by the sight of his own blood, goes crazy and decapitates Kozlov with a Samoan Spike ! Kozlov rolls out of the ring and walks to the barricade, resting on it. Umaga, lets out a yell and jumps over the top rope and lands right on the barricade as Kozlov moves, stomach first. Kozlov enters the ring with another Table. Kozlov opts to lean it in the corner this time, Umaga rushes him, after getting in the ring, He winds up planted on a table, he turns... Spear ! Spear ! Spear from Kozlov ! Right through the table ! Pin ! 1... 2... 3 !

Rating

B-

Todd Grisham: Woah.

Jerry Lawler: Woah.

Jim Ross: Umm... Wow.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/Colons-MizMorrison.jpg

WWE Unified Tag Team Championships

Primo comes charging at John Morrison early on, but Morrison just lays him out with a powerful dropkick. Morrison with the Irish Whip, rebound, leapfrog, Miz pulls down on the ropes and Primo goes flying out of the ring. Springboard Legdrop ! Morrison and Miz with the Double team on the outside, and Morrison takes a run back inside to avoid being counted out. Primo wobbles back in, and takes an outside crescent kick right to the jaw. Morrison makes the tag to Miz, but Miz comes shooting out too quick, as Primo catches a kick and tosses him to the ground. Primo makes the tag to Carlito, but Carlito makes the same mistake, getting Irish Whipped, he rebounds, Back Chop. Carlito gets to one knee... Reality Check from the Miz ! Carlito drops back down just before the Knee. What luck ! Carlito with the roll-up as he gets up behind Miz, 1... Kick Out. Miz rolls out of the ring to avoid being hit, and Carlito puts the boot to Morrison. Miz makes the tag... Drop Toe Hold, Elbow Drop with Morrison's help. Morrison exits to the apron, Carlito gets up... Springboard Dropkick ! Irish Whip... Morrison Leapfrogs a rebounding Carlito, he moves to the near ropes... Carlito on his way back... Springboard Crossbody ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! Carlito gets the energy to get up and make the tag to Primo. Clothesline from Morrison as he climbs the turnbuckles... Corkscrew Moonsault ! Pin ! 1... 2... Interrupted by Carlito. Carlito gets the tag from Primo, and he exits the ring, Morrison follows him. Carlito re-enters and takes out Miz by Tossing him into the ring, but he's distracted as Morrison hits a springboard Sunset Flip... Pin ! 1... 2... Kick Out. Morrison with a couple of stomps, Morrison with the Standing Shooting Star Press... 1... 2... 3 ! Morrison and Miz are the Unified Tag Champions !

Rating

C

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/Benjamin-Jericho.jpg

© vs Chris Jericho

WWE United States Championship

Both Men lock shoulders and Shelton is first to make a move, switching to a headlock position, and eventually getting Jericho's Back. Back Suplex ! Shelton with an Arm-Lock on a downed Jericho, but Jericho kicks away from it and gets up. Shelton gets another grip on Jericho's shoulders, DDT ! Shelton goes for a running legdrop, but Jericho with the Drop Toe Hold. Jericho picks him up, and hits him with some forearm shots to the back. Jericho with a couple punches to the head now, Shelton avoids one... Superkick ! Pin ! Jericho kicks out before the one. Jericho gets up and gets clobbered with another Superkick out of nowhere ! Jericho manages to roll out of the ring and check his face for blood, there's none, so he runs back into the ring, to an overconfident Shelton Benjamin and hits a mean little Chop Block. Shelton gets up and goes for the Shoulder Grip, but Jericho turns it into a head lock, and pokes Shelton in the eye. The referee didn't see it, so Jericho can go for the School-Boy Roll Up ! 1... Kick Out ! Shelton gets up, and Jericho rushes him... Benjamin with the T-Bone Powerslam ! Pin ! 1... Kick Out ! Benjamin going for the Paydirt... Jericho catches his legs in mid-air ! Walls of Jericho ! Shelton moves for the ropes... He makes it ! Jericho lets go, and turns around to taunt Benjamin, but just as he turns back... Paydirt ! Shelton with the pin. 1... 2... Thr... Kick Out ! Jericho just survives ! Shelton drags him to the corner and lights him up with some back chops. Shelton hits a big chop, and backs up to the other corner, he takes a run... Flying Knee ! Jericho wanders into the center of the ring as Shelton climbs the top turnbuckle... Body Splash... Codebreaker ! Jericho goes for the pin ! One, Two, Thr... Kick Out ! Shelton somehow survives, and just as Jericho picks him up... Paydirt ! Paydirt out of nowhere ! Shelton goes for the pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! Shelton Benjamin retains the title !

Rating

B-

Jerry Lawler: Wow, What a performance by Shelton Benjamin !

Jim Ross: Agreed ! Shelton is one of the best, if not the best pure athlete in the WWE.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/RAWElimination.jpg

© vs
vs Big Show vs
vs Jeff Hardy vs Ted DiBiase Jr

RAW Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship

Edge and The Big Show are the first two men in the ring, and Edge, just as Big Show makes his way towards him, moves away, and out of the ring. Edge manages to avoid Big Show for about 45 seconds before getting clobbered by a right hook from Show. Show continues to pound away at Edge before finally letting him get up, and continuing the onslaught with more punches. Edge manages to get away from a punch and light Show up with a Knife Edge Chop, followed by a Spinning Wheel Kick that hits the mark. Edge hits Big Show with another punch and a kick to the legs, before the clock starts counting down.

Shawn Michaels Enters

Shawn Michaels enters the ring, and right away decides to go after Big Show. Show has other plans, and gives Shawn a shoulder thrust he'll never forget. Edge, seeing an opportunity, hits Show with a low blow before going for a School Boy Roll-Up. 1... Kick Out. Michaels and Edge both start working on Big Show together, and start beating down the big man with kicks to the legs and big punches. Edge locks up Big Show's arms in a Full Nelson position and Michaels smacks him with Knife Edge Chops. Edge finally lets go and Michaels puts Show down with a Neckbreaker. Edge, seeing yet another opportunity to put somebody away, lets Michaels take a bounce off the ropes and return near Big Show, before going for the Edge-O-Matic ! Edge gets a pin ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! The clock runs down and a new participant enters.

Ted DiBiase Jr Enters

Ted is next in the ring, and Big Show finds the time to get up, hitting a vicious headbutt to the back of Michaels head. Edge Whips Ted DiBiase into a corner, and Michaels takes a shot at him, with a massive Corner Clothesline. Edge somehow manages to put Big Show on the canvas with a Big Boot that reaches his chest. Edge hits a couple stomps, followed by some ground and pound. Edge goes for a Roll-Up after hitting a Chop Block. 1... 2... 3 ! Big Show is out ! The clock starts counting down just afterwards.

Big Show is Eliminated

Rey Mysterio Enters

DiBiase goes straight for Mysterio and gets welcomed by a DDT. Michaels decides to go after Edge and winds up on his back following a clothesline. Edge tosses Micheals into the Chain Link Fence, and starts grinding his face on it, and Mysterio gets thrown into the pod. All four men make their ways back into the ring, and Edge waits for Mysterio to bounce back... Half Nelson Facebuster ! Edge climbs to the top turnbuckle... Elbow Drop on Rey Mysterio. Edge waits in the corner, letting Rey Mysterio up for the Spear... Rey Moves ! Shawn Michaels takes a Spear right in the stomach ! Pin ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! The clock counts down and we have out last entrant.

Jeff Hardy Enters

It's now complete chaos in the ring as everybody is in a clutter in the center of the ring, throwing punches, chops, kicks, elbows and the whole Kitchen Sink. Rey Mysterio manages to seperate himself and Shawn Michaels from the pack, hitting HBK with a Back Chop, before tossing him over the top rope. Rey, preparing for a Springboard body splash, doesn't see Edge coming to toss him to the ground. Rey falls face first on the floor and He and HBK are both dazed outside of the ring. While everybody else is fighting, Edge decides to remove a turnbuckle cover for later on in the match. Edge then climbs the turnbuckle, and to the top of the pod. Jeff Hardy turns around... Jumping Spear from the top of the pod ! Oh My God ! Spear ! Edge goes for the pin ! 1... 2... Thr... Kick Out ! So Close ! Shawn Michaels and Rey are back in the ring, with HBK stomping on Michaels face. Hardy is still on the canvas following that brutal spear. Edge is brawling with DiBiase when... EdgeCution ! Pin ! 1... 2... 3 ! DiBiase is out !

10:06

Ted DiBiase Jr is Eliminated

Jeff Hardy and HBK are now outside the ring brawling, when Edge and Mysterio give each other a High Five, Edge puts Mysterio's foot in his hand, and throws him over the ropes, with Mysterio hitting a Senton on HBK and Hardy. Edge with a Mat Slam on a downed Jeff Hardy, and Mysterio is working the stomps on HBK. All four men are now back in the ring. Edge hitting some knees on a now upright Jeff Hardy, but Jeff counters with a Right Hook, followed by a Hurricanrana. Rey Mysterio takes a run too fast into the ring, Drop Toe Hold from Edge, Edge gets up, as does Mysterio. Mysterio bounces off the ropes... Edge-O-Matic ! 1... 2... 3 ! Rey is out !

11:45

Rey Mysterio is Eliminated

Edge and Michaels begin to brawl, when Jeff climbs the pod. HBK knocks Edge down with a Superkick out of nowhere. Jeff waits on the pod. HBK picks Edge up onto his feet, sends him rebounding and knocks him down with a flying knee. Some stomps follow, and Jeff prepares for a Swanton Bomb ! Jeff Jumps... Edge somehow gets the energy to roll out of the way ! Jeff Hardy lands straight on the canvas. Pin ! 1... 2... Shawn breaks it up !? HBK starts to tune up the band again... just as he goes for the Superkick, it's Jeff Hardy who takes it full force ! Edge goes for the pin again ! 1... 2... 3 ! Jeff Hardy is now out !

15:22

Jeff Hardy is Eliminated

Edge stares HBK down, before Tossing him head first into the broken turnbuckle. HBK is dazed, and Edge continues to smash his face into the turnbuckle, until he eventually bleeds. Edge gets ready for a Spear... Michaels moves out of the way, and Edge goes flying over the ropes. Michaels climbs the turnbuckles... Moonsault ! Edge takes it on full power. Michaels gets up, and enters the ring again, and starts taunting Edge. Edge manages to get up, jump over the ropes, and Smash HBK with a Big Boot. Edge picks him up, and tosses him head first into that turnbuckle again. School Boy Roll-Up ! He uses the ropes for leverage ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! Michaels Survives... He gets up... SPEAR ! Edge with the Spear ! 1... 2... 3 !

21:33

Shawn Michaels is Eliminated, Edge retains WWE Championship

Rating

B+

Shawn Michaels is on his knees in the ring, in pain. He gets up, leaves the chamber, and grabs a microphone

Shawn Michaels: Ladies and Gentlemen. I have but one thing to say. Look at me. I have no tag team to rely on, I just became the runner-up in this Elimination Chamber, outlasting 4 other competitors, just to have my hopes crash to the ground. I have no championship to cherish, no trophies, no awards. Nothing. So that leaves this door open...

Undertaker.

I want you. At WrestleMania.

BONG!!!

The Undertaker: Shawn Michaels... You want me at WrestleMania. Take your shot. Cherish it. Because after WrestleMania, You'll have one less personal item. Your Legacy.

Shawn Michaels: What do you mean Undertaker ?

The Undertaker: Once you lose to me at WrestleMania, you will Rest... In... Piece...

The Lights flicker and the Undertaker disappears

Shawn Michaels: Wait ! What did you mean about my legacy !?

Todd Grisham: Oh...

Jerry Lawler: Mah...

Jim Ross: Gawd... Bah Gawd ! Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania ! Is there anything more perfect ?

Jerry Lawler: This is scary JR, this is really scary...

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/PPV/No%20Way%20Out/SmackdownElimination.jpg

vs
© vs Randy Orton vs
vs Brock Lesnar vs Matt Hardy

Smackdown! Elimination Chamber for the WWE World Heavywight Championship

Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar start in the ring. Drop Toe Hold right off the bat from Brock Lesnar, and he follows with some stomps. Randy gets up and hits a massive Dropkick, before going for the Surfboard Stretch. Lesnar kicks out of it and throws Orton over. Powerful kick to the gut from Lesnar, before tossing Orton into the corner. Powerslam from the top rope, and Lesnar doesn't stop the offense, keeping up the pace with punches and Axe Handles. The counter drops down and the next entrant is announced.

Triple H Enters

'The Game' enters the ring. He climbs through the ropes, seeing Orton pounding away at Lesnar with punches. Triple H gives Lesnar a signal, and Lesnar nods his head. Lesnar catches a punch from Orton, and Triple H takes a run. Chop Block from Triple H, as Lesnar lays him out with a Clothesline. Both men hit Elbow drops as they slap hands. Lesnar then shoves Triple H out of the way and starts stomping on Orton again. Triple H gets back in the mix, hitting Orton with an Elbow Drop, and lifting Lesnar into a Sidewalk Backbreaker. Orton runs back in. Shrugs his shoulders, and drops Triple H to one knee with a Dropsault. Triple H with a Keylock on Lesnar, and he knees the arm as the clock counts down again.

CM Punk Enters

CM Punk is in the ring now, and he wastes no time, hitting Randy Orton with a Running Bulldog, then puts the Anaconda Vise on Lesnar. Lesnar eventually breaks free, and puts the boot to CM Punk. Triple H, meanwhile, Irish Whips Randy Orton into the ropes... he rebounds... Triple H goes for the Spinebuster... DDT from Orton ! Rolling DDT ! Orton somehow stops the Spinebuster. During that time period, Lesnar dropped CM Punk again with a massive right hook, and the clock ticks down once more.

Matt Hardy Enters

Matt Hardy runs into the ring just as Triple H is getting up, expecting to be able to start beating down on the big man, but just as he throws some punches... Kick in the gut ! Pedigree ! Triple H goes for the pin ! 1... 2... Kick Out ! Hardy just survives ! Meanwhile, Randy Orton is going for a pin on Lesnar with a School Boy Roll-Up, 1... Kick Out. Lesnar gets out rather easily. CM Punk is standing around, looking for a fight, when he goes and gives Orton a slick kick in the face, putting him to the mat. Arm-Breaker to Lesnar from Triple H, and CM Punk continues to beatdown on Orton, finishing his combo with a Bridge pin. 1... 2... Kick Out. Hardy runs after Triple H, but takes a back chop to the chest, while Randy Orton and CM Punk decide to team up on Brock Lesnar, hitting some punches to the stomach of the big man. The clock starts to tick down again for the last time.

John Cena Enters

Cena enters and the 6 Men break into pairs for combat. Triple H focuses on Randy Orton, sending him to the corner and hitting a flurry of knees, knocking him into a seated position. Lesnar follows Hardy outside of the ring, and tosses him into the chain-link fence, while CM Punk and John Cena lock grips outside the ring as well. Running Knee to the face from Triple H, and Orton drops to his sides. Orton gets up, Triple H gets set for the Pedigree, kicking him in the stomach. Triple H pulls him in. He just looks around... and he pushes Orton to the ground, turning around and Pulls CM Punk into the ring, Irish Whipping him into the ropes, for a Spinebuster. It hits, he kicks Punk in the gut, pulls up the arms... Pedigree ! 1... 2... 3 ! Punk is the first one out !

12:34

CM Punk is Eliminated

The crowd, in shock with Triple H's action, start to boo. Matt Hardy is trying to hold his own against Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar now in the ring, and John Cena gives Triple H a glare. Slugfest going on in the ring, with all 5 Men brawling it out, trying to get the upper hand. John Cena and Brock Lesnar eventually grab a hold on Randy Orton, and put him down with the Double Suplex. Matt Hardy eventually takes a hard right hand from Triple H, leaving him vulnerable to the Knee Drop. Triple H goes to lift him up, and Hardy just kicks him in the groin. Cena and Orton now working together to beat on Lesnar. Triple H, desperately trying to grab a hold on something, gets Matt Hardy's arm, and throws him into the ring. Triple H follows him in, and climbs the turnbuckles. Brock Lesnar, meanwhile, goes for an Arm-Bar on John Cena outside the ring, while Randy Orton prances around, watching his nemesis get beaten down on. Cena kicks out, and Triple H hits an elbow drop on Matt Hardy from the top rope, and goes for the pin. 1... 2... 3 !

17:20

Matt Hardy is Eliminated

Lesnar now in the ring to deal with Triple H, finds his head wedged between the ropes, with Triple H's boot pressing down on him, choking him. Triple H lets him up, and Puts the Pedigree hold on Lesnar. Cena, rushes to the ring, and Hoists Lesnar and Triple H over his shoulders... Attitude Adjustment ! Cena, put in a position where he doesn't know who to pin, goes for Lesnar. 1... 2... 3 !

18:57

Brock Lesnar is Eliminated

Triple H is lying on the canvas, as John Cena and Randy Orton engage in a battle to determine who is better. Randy knocks him down with a Dropkick, and turns his attention to Triple H, who rushes him with a Flying Knee. Cena and Triple H hit the double team on Randy Orton, hitting him in the stomach with powerful punches, and eventually putting him down with the Gutbuster. Neckbreaker from Triple H to Orton, who just lies motionless on the canvas. John Cena goes to shake Triple H's hand... but Triple H knocks him down with a Clothesline ! Randy Orton, sensing a chance, hits Cena with a Punt Kick ! He stalks his prey... waiting for the right chance to strike... Cena gets up... RKO ! Pin ! 1... 2... 3 !

22:42

John Cena is Eliminated

Randy Orton and Triple H stare each other down, while Triple H raises his hand in victory, and Orton shrugs his shoulders, and goes for a clothesline, Triple H ducks under, Body Splash ! Randy Orton gets up, Triple H still on his knees, trying to recover from his Body Splash attack. Randy goes for the Punt, Triple H moves, Kick to the Gut ! Pedigree ! Randy Stumbles back to his feet... Spinebuster ! He gets up once more... Pedigree again ! Triple H lets out a yell before going for the pin... 1... 2... 3 ! Triple H is the new World Heavyweight Champion !

24:01

Randy Orton is Eliminated, Triple H is the New World Heavyweight Champion

Copyright WWE 2009 ©

Rating - A

Bobby Lashley © def William Regal, Jack Swagger, Kane, Mark Henry & Dolph Ziggler

Melina © def Beth Phoenix

Paul London def Chris Hero, Sonjay Dutt & Mark Jindrak

Kofi Kingston def Paul Burchill, Mike Knox & R-Truth

The Undertaker def JBL

Vladimir Kozlov def Umaga

Morrison & The Miz © def The Colóns

Shelton Benjamin © def Chris Jericho

Edge © def Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Ted DiBiase Jr & Big Show

Triple H © def Randy Orton, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk & Matt Hardy

Ouf... Felt good to get the one done with.

Alright. So with TEW 2010 coming out tomorrow, I've developed my plan.

I really want to get to WrestleMania, so I can let my Storylines really just wrap up. But, I'll be finishing up the remaining two weeks of February in the game with TEW 2008, then, I'll transfer the remaining Data to TEW 2010 and make everything like it was in game time with my modified data. Then, I'll resume the diary from there with a wrap up post for february and it'll be like nothing happened :) So, expect the diary to get back to normal maybe thursday or friday.

EDIT : Change of Plans, going to run the rest of the shows on TEW 08, transfer the game when it's in March.

http://www.pwinsider.com/images/layout/print-logo.jpg

Pro Wrestling Rumours

-According to various Pro Wrestling sites, it appears that Mr. Kennedy has indeed returned to the RAW brand and is set to get back in action next week, after getting over some of his 'Ring Rust'. This decision was apparently made by Kennedy himself

-3 Major events being held last night, the highlights of the night however will be summed up in 3 little tidbits below:

WWE: The WWE held No Way Out 2009 last night, and it was quite the night. Major highlights were Edge defying the odds and retaining his WWE Championship, Triple H making a major turn against alleged allies John Cena and CM Punk. Triple H, nonetheless won the World Heavyweight Championship, and is not the only new Champion last night. Bobby Lashley made his shocking return, winning the ECW Championship. But the major highlight, was The Undertaker laying out a WrestleMania challenge, with Shawn Michaels being the only one to accept. The match is now scheduled for WrestleMania 25, and is one of the most highly anticipated matches ever.

TNA: TNA Held Against All Odds 2009 last night. It was not as storied as the WWE's event, but we had a reporter there last night to give us the info. In the Main Event, Brother Ray and Rhino defeated Kurt Angle and Booker T. Angle and Booker were said to be far from happy with the booking decisions and had gone back in the locker room and caused some trouble. Other than that, we had Suicide and Brother Devon pick up a win over Lethal Consequences, and Awesome Kong defend her Knockouts Title against Roxxi.

Chikara!: Chikara! held King of Trios last night, and the Main Event was quite impressive, with Delirious beating out Equinox for the Young Lions Cup. It was an impressive show of Lucha action, with Delirious coming out on top.

-Injuries are getting better for the WWE Superstars on the sidelines, as reports say that Evan Bourne will be back in time for WrestleMania, and the returning Val Venis should be set for a return at next weeks Smackdown! Taping, however, reports say that he may be sent to development to train younger workers, and get used to the WWE system once more. Unfortunately, the big man Batista will not be back in time for WrestleMania, only being able to show up for an event in October at the earliest, maybe September if he's lucky. We wish him the best in his recovery.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/WWE/Show%20Graphics/WWERaw.jpg

'The Night after No Way Out, No Brands Left Behind'

Shawn Michaels vs Rey Mysterio vs Edge ©

Non-Title Match

Mr. Kennedy vs John Morrison

Team Priceless vs Knox & Burchill

Ricky Ortiz vs The Miz

Jesse & Festus vs Braddock & Tomko

Michelle McCool vs Alicia Fox

R-Truth vs Ezekiel Jackson

WWE Intercontinental Championship

William Regal © vs Kofi Kingston

<hr>Quick Card