DOTY Nomination Thread

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wonder if you read things at all before posting? The Curator is asking to have nominations PM'd....

and so is Mistaken, and he's far more temperamental:p

but posting it up is fine afterwards.

(in other words no PM, no count, but no problem if you wish to share it with others afterward)

and so is Mistaken, and he's far more temperamental:p

but posting it up is fine afterwards.

(in other words no PM, no count, but no problem if you wish to share it with others afterward)

I really wonder if you read things at all before posting? The Curator is asking to have nominations PM'd....

Oops. Sorry everybody. And yeah, I don't really read the first page! :p

Oh just realised that when I nominated "The Natural Order Will Be Restored" feud for ECW Worldwide that it is pretty much Burchill vs. Raven. I mean, it was a lot more than that, but it might as well count as a second for that feud rather than being separate.

Sorry! :o

This is a bit of a comment/bump.

I am glad to see that Nevermore's MoSC: The Worst Of British Wrestling is up for C-Verse Diary of the Year. In my opinion that diary is just as good if not better than his ECW diary. It just seems that MoSC just never seemed to get the credit that it deserves. All though both are top notch I just like MoSC a little better.

Stan Hansen's bits from Wildfire's NWA diary are listed twice separately in the Kayfabe-Breaking segments category. Shouldn't that be one entry that has been seconded?

By my count, my diary has been nominated and seconded in three categories (Match of the Year, Stable of the Year and Best New Writer.) I doubt I'll win any of them, but big thanks to those who nominated me. Pretty cool that I've made enough of an impression on some people to be in the running for a few yearly awards.

# Steve Flash in McShamrock's PSW: DAVE's Not Here

# Steve Flash in McShamrock's PSW: DAVE's Not Here

seems to have 2 nominations for Most Compelling Wrestler.

Great job on this. :)

some times the words just go all fuzzy. I take another drink and just move on. :p

really I try, but sometimes I just come up a little short. :rolleyes:

Chris Jericho seems to have been nominated, seconded and nominated again in Most Compelling...

Either he's just that good, or... ;)

Feel free to chuck the spare nom onto Kid Arachnid :cool:

And hey, if we can find a theme for bumping, I say go with it.

And as for little shorts, I find that drinks come better in large shorts. Doubles, at least.

Archived