Oli Thompson

Former "Britains Strongest Man"

Karlos Vermola

CFC Heavyweight Champion

Neil Wain

UFC Veteran

James Thompson

Pride Veteran

DON'T BUY TICKETS UNLESS YOU ARE 18 PLUS!

Me being 16, this sucks hard. I know the promotion, though, I've been to a few of their shows locally, and if you're going, it should be good. It's promoted by fomrer Cage Rage Middleweight British Champion Sol Gilbert, who also runs the fight team that has given the world John Hathaway, the 13-0 welterweight who is 3-0 in the UFC. Tournament wise? Tengiz to win.

Sol is a great guy and ZT always puts on a great show.

The venue isn't great, don't get standing tickets unless you're 6 foot and don't mind being caged in with a sea of ****ney gaaaaangsta's and testosterone :D

Got my tickets, taking Grove or Broughton. Tengiz hasn't looked great in his last few fights and has only fought once since late 2007.

I'd buy a ticket and turn up if it dosen't say on ticketmaster that you need photographic ID to get in on the gate. I might go down to his training facility and whine until he lets me in, it's the first event they've had the age limit that I've tried to buy tickets for.

You know what they say Brashley, form is temporary, class is permanent. I think that Tengiz has the most skill of anyone else there. M. Thompson and Vermola I would consider, but all the others don't have either the experience of the skill to make it.

I'd buy a ticket and turn up if it dosen't say on ticketmaster that you need photographic ID to get in on the gate. I might go down to his training facility and whine until he lets me in, it's the first event they've had the age limit that I've tried to buy tickets for.

To be honest mate, it's the venue, not the promoter that has the age thing going on. Alot of gig venues with late licences are not allowed under 18's while alcohol is being served.

If you turn up with a load of teenagers, you'll get ID'd. I'd say if you have any mates or family members in their late 20's or old who would be willing to take you, give that a go.

Another sure fire way to get in is to rent a wheel chair and call ahead to ask for disabled access. Even the harshest doorman wouldn't send someone in a wheelchair back to their car thats parked 15 mins away where they 'left their ID' ;) Used this at the bars in Disney land about 10 years ago, got served every time. :D

You know what they say Brashley, form is temporary, class is permanent. I think that Tengiz has the most skill of anyone else there. M. Thompson and Vermola I would consider, but all the others don't have either the experience of the skill to make it.

By that logic, Gracie should have given Hughes a better fight. Thats an extreme example, but the point stands. Maybe 4 years ago, but as much as I like Terry, he's never really beaten anyone of note and is at an age where his body is breaking down.

He isn't a full time fighter, and at his age, taking one fight in the space of two years and two months is just a recipe for disaster.

Besides, Martin Thompson destroyed him in his last fight, he looked a shell of a fighter.

Lol. The wheelchair gig wouldn't work, since I'm taking the train and no-one I know would be willing to push me up there, my family are of the opinion that MMA is savage and I don't know any MMA fans personally over the age of 17. Ah well. Gilbert said in an interview on the Fight Skool website that he had had 'several' offers for the show to be broadcast on TV, so I'll just watch at home, hopefully.

Yeah, extreme example. If Tengiz gets matched up against J. Thompson or one of the other cans in the first round, I'll happily back him to go most of the way, but I think he needs a breaking in fight. If he draws the short straws in M. Thompson, Vermola and to a degree Rob Broughton.

Archived