Real College Football database 1.1

Guest [Icy]

pstats 1.5 compatible with the latest game version (1.02) [b]This is the stuff modified in the database.[/b] - Added Real Team nicknames - Added Real conference names - Added all the real Stadium names and capacities. - Added all the real Award names (please check if they are correct). - Added all the real Bowl names and Bowl Stadiums with capacities. [b]Fixed the following bugs found in the different releases:[/b] Added the first and last name frequencies UTEP name is UTEP now instead of Texas-El Paso RICE name is RICE now instead of TexasRice Auburn stadium name set to Jordan Hare Arkansas stadium name set to Razorbacks Fixed Penn State nickname that was still listed as the Cougars. Fixed swaped Arkansas and Arkansas State abbreviations. Fixed TCU nickname to Horned Frogs not Horn Frogs. U Conn is now listd as UConn The official capacity of Ross-Ade Stadium (Purdue) is now 62,500 Ball State stadium renamed Scheumann Stadium [b]Initials changed, important info for graphic mods makers:[/b] I have made the following changes as some teams initials were wrong. It affects the helmets/logos as they must have exactly the same initials than the team to be loaded in the game, else those 4 teams logos won't appear. Virginia initials changed from VIR to UVA (you need to change the vir.gif logo name to uva.gif and the vir-t.gif to uva-t.giv) Oklahoma initials changed from OKL to OU (you need to change the okl.gif logo name to ou.gif and the okl-t.gif to ou-t.giv) Maryland initials changed from MAR to UMD (you need to change the mary.gif logo name to umd.gif and the mary-t.gif to umd-t.giv) Bowling Green initials changed from BG to BGSU (you need to change the vir.gif logo name to bgsu.gif and the vir-t.gif to bgsu-t.giv) [b]Rivalries Adjusted[/b] I have adjusted a lot of rivalries as suggested but i must tell you that because the game limitation of one rivalry per team, some rivalries are accurate but not 100% perfect. Sometimes there are cross rivalries between 4 or 5 teams (for example between the Big 12 teams) and it's impossible to assign them properly so i have tried to adapt them to be realistic, but that means that for some teams, their listed rival is in real life his second rival and not the first. Anyway i have just tried to develop a database the more accurate possible to the real NCAAF, if you don't like any of the rivalries you can always edit the file yourself for your own liking. Now it's my time to enjoy the game and stop to make database changes unless a big bug is found. Enjoy it :) Please download, unzip and overwrite your pstats.dat and start a new game to have the changes done. This won't affect your current saved games, only the new ones started. Here you can find the updated teams logos (yahoo style) with the above changes. Thanks to all the guys who contributed with their suggestions to make this possible. [b]Random Team selector[/b] I have been programming today as somebody requested this in the past at the FOFC forums. It's an online tool to get a random team for those who want an extra challenge not choosing themselves the team they want to manage. There you can get a fully random team or a random one in a selected conference or/and with a selected prestige. Also added some extra info like the the conference average prestige.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=BlueTurf]Boise State is the Broncos and not the Warriors Also, TCU is the Horned Frogs not Horn Frogs Great work on the file.[/QUOTE] I took the liberty of updating this file with these 2 changes you can find it here... [url]www.totalsportssimulations.com[/url]

[QUOTE=asaintsfan]Am I missing something - I downloaded the file and replaced and unzipped the pstats file in the main folder but the names didnt change. Any help or suggestions?[/QUOTE] You need to start a new game for it to take effect, did you?

Archived