What's going on in your game?

Im playing KYR10 as WWE and did WM about 2 weeks ago and i'm pushing Bryan Danielson to the moon, I brought in the NWA World and NWA Tag, I Ended NXT and i plan on giving Bryan the NWA world in a match on Superstars involving Y2J(World),Cena(WWE), and CM Punk(Made his own belt like the Million Dollar Belt, it's called the Straight Edge World), Harbriel (Matt Hardy and Justin Gabriel) the NWA Tag. Jimmy Shakerz is my heidenrich challenge and he will Beat John Cenough at the PPV,then Bourne will cash in MITB and win. :)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just booked ECW Living Dangerously 1998. In the card, Taz defeated Mikey Whipwreck in the ECW FTW (not 'for the win', you can guess the rest) when Douglas was unable to advance to the finals due to an "injury" and Whipwreck got in with a bye. Sabu then faced off with Bam Bam, and retained his World title. Dudley Boys defeated Lynn & Shark Boy to retain their Dudleyville Tag titles, as well as Candido & Storm retained the ECW World Tag titles. In the final, RVD vs. Dreamer got another chapter when RVD defeated Dreamer in a B- match (:eek:)

The same time in WWF for WrestleMania, Michaels ended Undertaker's WrestleMania streak :p

How much did it cost to entertain the 17 people?

A lot, I'd wager. But most of my workers are on written contracts so that part doesn't factor in (despite what the Analysis screen says). Besides that, it's an expenditure I have room to make since I just finished seven months with no shows but 7 house shows a week so I'm good on cash. I just wanted to make sure that rust (because of my own shortsightedness) didn't make my PPVs bomb.

June 2011, and Jay Chord walked out on MAW because he was angry at my discipline. I think I riot acted on a small prank. :o

On one hand, I now have no negative influences backstage. On the other, he was my best worker and a part of my main event that was tearing the house down every night.

June 2011, and Jay Chord walked out on MAW because he was angry at my discipline. I think I riot acted on a small prank. :o

On one hand, I now have no negative influences backstage. On the other, he was my best worker and a part of my main event that was tearing the house down every night.

You are SO fired when Rip retires/dies. :p

Just booked ECW Living Dangerously 1998. In the card, Taz defeated Mikey Whipwreck for the ECW FTW (not 'for the win', you can guess the rest) when Douglas was unable to advance to the finals due to an "injury" and Whipwreck got in with a bye. Sabu then faced off with Bam Bam, and retained his World title. Dudley Boys defeated Lynn & Shark Boy to retain their Dudleyville Tag titles, as well as Candido & Storm retained the ECW World Tag titles. In the final, RVD vs. Dreamer got another chapter when RVD defeated Dreamer in a B- match (:eek:)

The same time in WWF for WrestleMania, Michaels ended Undertaker's WrestleMania streak :p

An update for this.. So Whipwreck left because he had an exclusive PPA by default, and signed a ppa with OVW.. At the same time he dropped by Junior Heavyweight title. Right when he was going to enter a feud with Rob Van Dam.. Well I put the title to Shark Boy, who lost it to a repackaged Lance Storm, renamed Tigre Mascara with a Tiger Mask and gimmick. He pretends to be a superstar from the south of the border, who looks to get famous in NA. Shark Boy & Jerry Lynn as Altitude X beat Candido & Storm for the tag titles, and as a storyline Storm "quit" because of that and Tigre was born..

Television champion is still Taz, Dudleys still hold the Dudleyville Tag Team belts, and Sabu made a face turn not so long ago, still holding the World -belt. Hardcore Heaven is tomorrow and I am in June, so 6½ months played. I have had High reputation for a while now, so I could make my own promotion.. Hmm..

An update for this.. So Whipwreck left because he had an exclusive PPA by default, and signed a ppa with OVW.. At the same time he dropped by Junior Heavyweight title. Right when he was going to enter a feud with Rob Van Dam.. Well I put the title to Shark Boy, who lost it to a repackaged Lance Storm, renamed Tigre Mascara with a Tiger Mask and gimmick. He pretends to be a superstar from the south of the border, who looks to get famous in NA. Shark Boy & Jerry Lynn as Altitude X beat Candido & Storm for the tag titles, and as a storyline Storm "quit" because of that and Tigre was born..

Television champion is still Taz, Dudleys still hold the Dudleyville Tag Team belts, and Sabu made a face turn not so long ago, still holding the World -belt. Hardcore Heaven is tomorrow and I am in June, so 6½ months played. I have had High reputation for a while now, so I could make my own promotion.. Hmm..

What more are you using? Sounds great.

Its September 2010 and I'm CGC. Just had an insane upheaval in the last month.

Shooter Sean Deeley became the hottest non-DeColt babyface in the company turning on Elite. Then he decided he wasn't going to re-sign, which I don't begrudge him at all. He did a great job as he ended his CGC career on a super high note dropping the Intercontinental Championship to Ricky DeColt (whom he feuded for 4 months and saved from attack to turn face) on TV and then having a classic Ultimate Submission Match against Eddie Chandler in his farewell match.

Also on that card there was a 5 on 5 War Games match to decide the fate of Elite. The weakened Elite side lost, marking the end of the stable.

So now the plan is to push Minnesota, Guide, Davis Wayne Newton together as a stable sort of filling the heel stable gap the lack of Elite creates. Hopefully I can build them into a mega heel stable. I'm naming their mouth peice the Billion Dollar Bitch.

Current Champions:

World - Jack DeColt

IC - Ricky DeColt

CAN - Guide

Tag Team - Joey Minnesota and Davis Wayne Newton

Current Game Mar. 2010.

Well, something pretty damn messed up, I am using a real world 2010 march mod, and I recently signed Jeff Hardy To TNA, then he died weeks later due to drugs, hopefully won't happen for real. So yeah, TNA Released alot of roster members, like, The Nasty Boys, Eric Young, and alot of lower card wrestlers. I signed Amy "Lita" Dumas, ringname in TNA, it is just Amy Dumas.

Current Champions-

WWE- Cena - 7 Time.

World- Chris Jericho

IC- Kofi Kingston - 2 Time.

US- The Miz - 1 Time.

Womens- Michelle McCool - 2 Time.

Divas- Maryse - 2 Time.

Money In The Bank- Drew MacIntyre

In my game using the Montreal 97 mod I am going into the Royal Rumble 98 and am having a good feud with Michaels & Undertaker over the Title.

I also have a good feud with Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett over the European Title that Owen won by beating HHH at Vengeance Jarrett is manged by Jim Cornette I am going to have Owen win at the Rumble in there match.

I have a few other good feuds going like Vader VS Goldust, NAO VS Chainsaw Charlie & Mankind VS LOD, and a great one I just started with Mike Tyson VS Triple H I brought Tyson in and they have been going back and fourth and also Tyson won a 15 Man All Star Battle Royal to get the number 30 spot in the Rumble match I am going to have them meet at Mania.

So far for my Mania plans it's going to be Michaels VS Austin for the title Austin is going to win the Rumble Match

Kane VS The Undertaker I have just really started to build this one slowly

Mike Tyson VS Triple H most likely with a stip of some sort

I am going to have a a 3 way for the Tag Team Title with NAO VS LOD VS Chainsaw & Mankind

I am also going to have Title VS Title with The Rock VS Owen Hart

I also have OVW as my developmental fed and I bought out OMEGA and took a bunch of there guys and sent all but Corino to OVW. I am going to have Cornio join Jarrett and Cornette and start a stable and probably add Mike Awesome as muscle Awesome is in OVW right now. And I also made a training camp called WWE Traxx and had Ricky Steamboat as head trainer until he singed with WCW and I made Terry Funk the new head trainer

I am really enjoying this game a lot even though WCW is beating me in the Rattings and just went Global but they have started to take a little dive in the Ratting as I have I but we are really close now in the rating's

Right now i'm adding up plans for my ROH Second Year Annaversery.

Shane Douglas vs Jerry Lynn

They have fueded for a while, needed a place for Lynn to go after he lost the tittle.

Motor City Machine Guns vs Los Lucha Brothers Ladder War

The masked Brisco brothers where originaly baned, but entered ROH as Player Uno and Player Dos of Los Lucha Brothers. They are going to meet in a ladder war.

Samoa Joe© vs Christopher Daniels vs Aj Styles ROH world Championship Match

A rematch from the tournement Joe earned his world tittle shot he won the tittle with.

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs Kevin Steen and El generico

SteenErico have been brought into a "sweat'n Sour" like faction, and will finaly go over a solitified tag team, and former champs.

Steve Corino vs Cm Punk

Corino sees something of himself in Punk, and wants to prove he cant beat him.

Super Dragon & Davey Richards vs Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romeo, Nr.1 Contender match

These two teams have meet in the past, and now they go for the NR.1 Contendership.

Homicide vs Doug Williams

Doug Williams was on tours with Noah and missed alot of ROH dates in the early days, and with his return, homicide dont like it.

Paul London vs Reckless Youth Tom Carter

These two have colided in tag matches, and now their friendly rivalry hits single competition!.

Card Subjekt to change

Got CGC to National in 10 months :)

DWN, Minnesota, Bobby Thomas and Guide are red hot and they're about to get a new member that will let them take over CGC...literally

So far this feud has gotten DWN from the Midcard to the Main Event and moving national has allowed me to lock him up long term :)

Waiting for 21CW to go out of business right now. I started using NWF as 0/0/0 promotion and am sitting at small. I would love to be able to mix up the roster a bit, but I'm trying to avoid hiring too many double-ups with 21CW, and to a lesser extent ROF. But if 21CW would just close already, that would open up a lot of options for me.

Okay, so I had been booking TCW for about three years, and was getting pretty bored. My only real competition came from SWF, which is now in the hands of Eric Eisen. Eric fired Peter Michael's and replaced him with Christian Faith, recently retired. They have quite frankly been doing better than I thought they would, but I was still able to run pretty much neck and neck with them most of the time.

Anyway, I decided I wanted a change, so I resigned from TCW and started up my own company, basing it out of Florida and running a product I call American Pure (Pure is Key, with Mainstream as Heavy; Traditional, Cult, and Risque are all very low; everything else is set to none.) The focus of my promotion is around younger workers, usually those who are unemployed, or have never worked for at a high than regional promotion. I know a lot of people hate getting raided when they are so small, but for me it means I'm doing a good job bringing up the younger workers.

By the end of the first year, I had a pretty good roster despite a couple of raids, and was well on my way to regional. By the end of the second year, I had made regional, and decided that I would try to stay there. I even worked on getting working agreements with all of the other regional level promotions in the US.

I am now at the end of my third year, and have decided to hold what I've dubbed the "USA National Tag Team Tournament". I've talent traded for two workers from all of the other regional feds, each team representing a different region:

Team NY(NYCW)is Steve Flash and Whistler; Team Philly (PSW) is Steven Parker and Teddy Powell; Team Rhode Island (RIPW) is Kentucky Bill and Raphael, since they were pretty much the only ones not on developmental; Team Mid-Atlantic (MAW)is Jay Chord and Mean Jean Cattley; Team Cali is actually the Cali Dragons from CZCW; Team Puerto Rico (FCW) is Handsome Stranger and Shawn Gonzales; the last two teams are actually from my own promotion: Team Pacific is Ekuma and Tribal Warrior; and Team Florida, which consists of Laszlo Hammilton (user character) and Rayne Man.

I've already decided that I'll put one of my teams over as the eventual winners, unless someone on one of the other teams refuses to job. I'm also thinking of making this an annual thing from now on, depending on the overall success.

I'm gonna run the tournament as apart of a four hour mega-show in a few weeks, set to occur two days after MAW runs the Rip Chord Invitational, where I hope to see workers I traded being used (even if it is just to Job to the MAW regulars). In addition to the tournament, I intend to have all my promotion's titles on the line in various gimmick matches. I've toyed with the idea of having the winners of the tournament earn a spot against the tag champions, making it into a three way dance at the last minute.

I started a game with a promotion that has nothing so that I could monitor what the AI does with my created promotion. Left it how it was when I started game 1 and a year into it, Kenzo Suzuki has been a year-long world champ, as well as other champs in the promotion. They also keep booking the same matches but they still produce good shows with them!

In the 97 c-verse, I started High Impact Wrestling from the yet-to-debut promo files. I’m only hiring unemployed workers and we’ve just risen to small after a period of running shows every 2 months.

It’s weird running a product like that (basically high-flying action with no heel/face divide) in the UK, as so few of the small pool of workers are really cut out for it. Especially as Geordie Jimmy Morris is the owner. Have you ever seen a fat, balding Geordie leap off the turnbuckle? No? There’s a good reason for that.

A very young and green Rolling Johnny Stones is holding my belt against a challenge from an even younger Jack Giedroyc who was sacked almost immediately from SWF. Fools! RJS is rocking a failed-singer from Richmond gimmick, and Jack G is just trying to point out what a buffoon he is.

Meanwhile, I’ve got a little tag controversy going on. In the true 90-s self-consciously liberal but with lingering prejudices, The Sensitives (Leon Harrison and Chuck Frisby) are having a sexual preference crisis that may bring an end to their title run with infighting.

Stevie Stoat and Leo Price are doing well beating midcarders and building their names but the real surprise is Pigeon Mask who as a Next Big Thing has started blazing a trail by standing up for the diseased and ignored (ie pigeons). He’s got a feud going with Red Dragon who in his North Wales rural ignorance doesn’t understand the plight of the common pigeon in the country’s big cities.

The really frustrating thing is the legions of unemployed Aussies with the requisite ability who are just lying around unemployed with no promotion down there. Surely Capt Wrestling gets a call in 1997 and jumps on a plane for a chance at his dream? And we also get someone to run the bar at our shows for free.

I’ve gone down the road of naming shows after songs. It’s the Super Furry Animals this time, so we’ve put on Do or Die, Bleed Forever, The International language of Screaming and Zoom. I’m still trying to work out a way to use Sex, War and Robots.

Currently got a TNA game on the go. I'm just getting into March

The Big feuds are AJ Vs Jeff Hardy With Hogan and Flair playing roles in this fued.

The Band (Hall,Pac And Nash) are trying to wreck Kurt Angles life.

Dinero And Wolfe are feuding over The Global Championship.

Just Signed Rob Vam Dam and Lance Storm.

Next on my list is cut Roster or get a second show and make a brand spilt. Not sure where to go thou

Now in November as CSW.

After ending my user character's feud with Dynamite Kid in October losing in a cage match. He went on a losing streak due to mind games.

Davey Boy Smith returned early thanks to surgery. I had a storyline going with my user character having a stalker. Which turned out to be Davey Boy Smith. And for his re-debut match. Beat my character. Turns out. They have great chemistry.

Former CSW North American Heavyweight Champ, Larry Cameron, was released. He wanted to leave to explore other choices. Being the fair booker that I am. I buried him to masked Al Snow under the name of Shinobi and Jerry Lynn.

Also Steve Blackman signed onto a written contract to AJPW. In which I planned on him winning the newly made, Stampede Young Blood Championship. With that being the results. I plan on giving it to Bruce Hart or newly signed Raven or Hell. Maybe even Chris Benoit.

As for tag team division. The British Bulldogs are back together with Davey's comeback. Biff and Benoit are still a tag team. The Greatful Harts (Owen Hart and Bruce Hart) are the current Stampede International Champions.

Speaking of Championships. Owen Hart is also a current 2 time Stampede British Commonwealth Champion. Bravo! With Bruce, that will be four titles.

Along with the new signings already stated. I also have Erin O'Grady on the roster. Also known as the late Crash Holly. Who so far I have nothing planned for besides a run at the Young Blood Championship. I also have Dennis Condrey who I have nothing planned for either, but might find a good partner for him.

And nothing planned for The Blackhearts. Most likely will release them or just have them to job out to debuting stars.

I am in April and my next PPV is Master of Pupets The card looks like this

SWF world championship

Rich Money © vs Christian Faith

Rich Money took the tittle from Jack Bruce at The World is Watching and has only recently started this feud with Faith who came out of the same PPV with a feud winning victory over Eric Eisen. The plan is to have a Faith win by DQ so Money retains Money will then go over with a tainted win at Times of Trouble before Faith gets the belt in a steel cell match at The Surpreme Challenge he will drop the tittle to Money again at Welcome to the jungle

Brandon James vs Vengance

Brandon James is now entering the second month of his fued with Vengance. After ending his feud with Joe Sexy ending with an amazing double turn in which Emma turned on Brandon for Sexy. Joe was able to elavate himself to ME status however James is still upper midcard.A quick feud with Eric Eisen didn't get him there so I started this feud.

Eric Eisen vs Steve Frehley

Much like Brandon James I am currently trying to get Steve to ME status

North American tittle.

Joe Sexy vs Angry Gilmore vs Lobster Warrior

not really all to much reason for this just to plant the seeds for my Angry Gilmore face turn and fued with Sexy. After this Lobby will fued with Marat.

Jack Bruce isn't on the card as I gave him a vacation.

My only real problem is that i lack any ME babyfaces.Out of eight MEs two are babyface and one of them is on vacation.Which is why I am trying to get Brandon James and Steve Frehley to ME luckily for me however Rocky Golden's TCW contract is up for renewal.

Currently in my WWE game in May 2011

Vinnie Mac just retired so I help a 128 man tournament, which I plan on doing yearly, still not over but the finals are coming up. This doesn't go against storylines as it is non-televised and strictly for entertainment and for pure wrestling, no angles during the shows.

Besides that Shawn Michaels and Alex Shelley are still the tag team champions, so they traveled over to Raw, where Triple H was realigning himself with Billy Gunn and Road Dogg who are in a feud against Batista and Bill Goldberg. Batista and Goldberg faced off against HBK and Shelly in which Triple H, Gunn, Roadd Dogg interfered helping them, reforming DX.

Michaels and Shelley return to Smackdown where AJ Styles is feuding with Jeff Hardy and is recruited to join but is consider a lackey of the group, even though being the most popular wrestler, his love for DX is too great.

Right now Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon are putting their differences aside so they can eliminate DX over on Raw by putting together their own stable of Goldberg, Batista, Tommy Cornell, and Sheamus (world champion). McMahon and Bischoff are urged Smackdown GM Steve Austin to do the same, but Austin likes chaos.

Other feuds going on is Christian and Jericho for the number one contenders match for the title. Jericho the title at Mania to Sean McFly, and then lost at Redemption in a triple threat match against McFly, Sting was also in that match.

Over The Edge Card

Brock Lesnar Vs Bryan Holmes

Tag Title Borne/Zolynsky Vs HBK/Shelley ©

United States Title - Mercer vs Kingston vs Bryan Danielson vs Curt Henning Jr ©

Booker T Vs John Morrison vs Undertaker

AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy

Edge vs Sting

Christian vs Jericho

Heavyweight title - Ted Dibiase vs Sean McFly ©

On Raw for their pay perview Bad Blood it will be

Tag Titles - Goldberg and Batista vs Michaels and Shelley if they retain

AJ Styles vs Christian Faith

John Mercer vs Batista vs Ken Shamrock vs Brock Lesnar

IC Title- Chris Caulfield vs Jackson Fierce ©

The Miz/Swagger vs Austin Aries/Shelton Benjamin

Cena vs Big Show

Triple H vs Tommy Cornell (Final match of their epic feud)

World Title - Dan Stone vs Cody rhodes vs Sheamus ©

Also for that tournament, I did all the match ups randomly and flipped a coin for who would win here is the finals

Sheamus vs Jackson Fierce

Ken Shamrock vs The Undertaker

Sean McFly vs AJ Styles

Tommy Cornell vs Shelton Benjamin

Archived