TEW 2008 Diaries to tew 2010 board

mistaken

Yes, but only after the launch has been done, and there will be a new rule that if you can't be bothered to include a link to your diary, I'm not moving it - the amount of cheeky people who expected me to go hunting for their diary last time was insane, I am pretty busy around release time...

Yes, but only after the launch has been done, and there will be a new rule that if you can't be bothered to include a link to your diary, I'm not moving it - the amount of cheeky people who expected me to go hunting for their diary last time was insane, I am pretty busy around release time...

I understand on both accounts.

Thank you so much for the time and effort, and for the excellent new game!

---------------

And if you need help, I am willing and I am sure there are others. Even if it was just a limited engagement as a Mod to take the pressure off of you.

So when would be the best time to send you the request? Would it be alright to put in the request to move it now and you just take care of it whenever? I plan on carrying mine over and continue playing it on 2010.

If I'm being dumb and misreading your post then I apologize.

Archived