TEW 2010 ReapeRs Title Belt RendeRs

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/MaxxHexx/iNY/Static/INY.jpg

I am looking for several titles for Impact New York. It is a small time company that is modern. As of right now I guess I just am seeking the Impact Championship which is the main event singles title and the Impact Tag Titles, which as i sounds happens to be a tag title. Last, if you can throw some sort of version of the iNY logo on any of the trophies you have done, I tried to do this myself, and if just doesn't look natural, probably because I use paint...

Thanks for all the great renders ReapeR, they are all fantastic, and they make the Cornellverse that much more awesome.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of requests,

NGW Generations Championship its a singles championship its based off of the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

NGW World Heavyweight Championship based off of the TNA World Championship with the main plate being silver and with a white strap

NGW No Limits Championship this belt is based off of the TNA X Division and WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

Thanks Reaper can't wait to see these you do a great job on all your renders you do. I have also attached a pic of the logo that I would like to have on the belts

NGW.jpg.d97474558a392994cf840d2ede28baff.jpg

My requests are for my diary:

OMEGA World Heavyweight Championship. I've tried endlessly looking for pictures of the title and haven't turned up any results. Preferably designed like the "Big Gold Belt" but incorporating the Omega symbol(the Latin letter, whatever you wanna call it :p)

OMEGA World Tag Team Championship. Maybe done in the style of the TNA tag titles. OMEGA written in the center where TNA is written and the OMEGA logo kind of going around the globe in the center.

OMEGA New Frontiers Championship. The belt it's based on. Instead of having the Titans logo, have the Omega symbol on the side plates and in the center top thing. Replace "Titans" with OMEGA all in caps. Get rid of the D-Line thing and incorporate "New Frontiers Champion" in someway. Totally up to you how to do it.

My request:

3 Custom belts:

World Heavyweight Titel (style of ACW World Heavyweight Titel)

World Tag Team Titel (style of ACW World Tag Titel)

World Cruiserweight Titel (style ACW World Cruiserweight Titel)

You find pictures of the 3 titles in Titelhistory of the ACW (A German Wrestling Promotion) Homepage.

Here is the link:

http://www.acw-pro.de/titel

Thanks!

Love your titles.

I'd like three belts:

• AAPW World Heavyweight Championship - No particular preferences besides being based on the Big Gold Belt
  • AAPW North American Championship - It needs to incorporate the US, Canadian and Mexican flags, but apart from that, design it however you want
  • AAPW World Tag Team Championships - Based on the old WWF Winged Eagle belt

Don't worry about a logo. I haven't been able to find anyone to make a good logo, so just include the letters "AAPW" on each belt somehow.

Here's a "shiner" one that I had lost in the abyss that is my hard drive.

SCCW Southern Regional Heavyweight Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/SCCWSouthernRegional.jpg

Even better! Going into the show that'll be posted sometime this weekend. Glad you found it, man. Your titles and (possibly) a logo or two will be the only pics in A Family Tradition. They're that good. Thanks again for all your SCCW work, Reap.

<p>I have a couple of requests for my MAW game in an effort to plan for the future...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAW Television</strong> - a sort of modern-twist on the old-style WCW TV Title.. maybe with a white strap to let it stand out.. the design isnt really that important.. it would no doubt be a lower level title so nothing too glamorous..</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAW Cruiserweight</strong> - a high flyers title.. so maybe some wings incorporated somehow.. and could the side plates have the US/Canadian flags on one side and Mexican/Japanese flags on the other, to give the division a more 'international' feel.. aside from that feel free to take creative license..</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks alot!</p>

Request

This is a follow up to a request that was done in the 2008 thread, I attached the PWA logo (let me know if it doesn't attach correct.)

The only specific request I have is for the IC title.

PWA Intercontinental (based off the classic WWF IC (Savage/Steamboat era))

PWA Tag Team

PWA Junior Heavyweight

Thanks ReapeR!!

Sam

pwa.jpg.1608700e4b43cc153925c4512137fb6b.jpg

REQUEST:

What I could really use, designed to be used alongside the SWF titles you already made in the '08 thread, would be:

SWF Vixxen's Tag-Team Championship Belt - (Similar to the existing SWF Vixxen's Championship)

SWF World Cruiserweight Championship Belt - (I was thinking something similar to the SWF Shooting Star belt, but more silver/platinum)

SWF Six-Man Tag-Team Championship Belt - (Surprise me)

Thanks in advance.

TTS

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

RULES:

1: 3 TITLE REQUESTS ONLY

2: NO MULTIPLE REQUESTING (ONCE YOUR REQUEST IS FILLED, YOU CAN REQUEST MORE TITLES)

3: DON'T HOUND ME. I THINK MY TRACK RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. IF YOU REQUEST IT, I'LL GET TO. (USUALLY FAIRLY QUICKLY :) )

4: IF YOU HAVE A LOGO THAT IS NOT IN THE DEFAULT DATABASE, PLEASE POST IT. I WON'T ALWAYS USE, BUT IT HELPS IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS.

5: IF YOU WANT YOUR TITLE BASED OFF OF ANOTHER TITLE, PLEASE POST IT OR LINK TO IT.

6: IF THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIFIC YOU WANT, LIKE PLATE COLOR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

7: AS ALWAYS, I HAVE CREATIVE LICENSE. I WILL DO MY BEST TO RENDER IT TO YOUR LIKING, BUT SOME TWEAKING/CHANGING IS LIKELY.

8: AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, REQUESTS WILL BE CLOSED FROM TIME TO TIME TO ENABLE ME TO CATCH UP ON REQUESTS.

Ok, let the requests commence.

However, I'll be out of town all of next week, so I most likely won't actually start on these until I get back. Should allow for a nice backlog to start with. :D

As always, thanks for the continued patience while I try to knock these out.

R

Woot! Happy days are here again! :p

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GateControlTheory/Eclectic%20Stuff/GWA.jpg

GWA Global Tag Team Championship

GWA International Championship

GWA International Tag Team Championship

NO MORE REQUESTS!!!

Ok, quick update.

I've been out of town for the past week and have not been ablet to really dive in and start on these. THe requests are starting to back up, so I'm going to stop it right here until I get a large dent put into these.

Just like in the past, once I get to about the last page of requests or so, I'll reopen the requests.

As always, thanks to everyone for their support and patience while I knock these out.

R

• 2 weeks later...

Your last one that I've had sitting around for awhile.

WLW Triangle Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWTriangle.jpg

And for those that have been skipped, don't worry, I'm getting to those. :D

1.) World Level Wrestling No Limits Championship - modled after the X division with hints from the showstealer, tap out, and streetfighting belt if possible

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/TNA_X_Divison_Championship.JPG

The idea is that a worker merged the three belts and was crowned the inagural No Limits Champion.

2.) Can I get a new WLW Universal Title as well? Like the TNA World title?

http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/124/001/311/7PHUYnnvHqE6cYN.jpg

3.) World Level Wrestling Triangle Championships - You have free reign on this one... It's a six man title.