WEXXV: "Tohoku Death Trip"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Honestly, I don't think there's a wrong choice in the three options provided, FIN. </p><p> </p><p>

Nothing wrong with continuing on but taking a slower pace, if that's required. I know it can be disappointing to see your project drop down onto page 3 or 4 quite quickly, but if a pace of a show every two or three weeks works best for you, so be it. That's not wrong at all.</p><p> </p><p>

Again, nothing would be wrong with a minimalized approach. You don't need to be wordy to have tell stories effectively. And that's really what its about - telling the stories. </p><p> </p><p>

I do like the idea of focusing on the "how-to" aspects. Given the fairly recent release of the game, that could be awfully helpful to a lot of people. </p><p> </p><p>

At the end of the day, I think the most important aspect is what are you going to be most okay with? What are you going to get the most enjoyment out of? That's the key.</p>

I just got a great, great idea which will sadly require a restart of the diary. However the choice will be one that will allow me to actually play the damn game + make up a quite good diary in my opinion. Just few small changes here and there, I don't want to waste all the videos and alts that I did, damn it.

So, WEXXV: Tohoku Death Trip version 2 will be launched soon with a different style which will be a lot easier to me and allows me to view the game from all points of view. Hopefully you guys will like it too, or even more, 'cause I know I'll do. :)

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/XFW/Duncan.jpg

<object width="28" height="25"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object>

You cannot achieve success.. Without the risk of failure
. And I learned a long time ago that you cannot achieve success, if you fear failure.
If you're not afraid to fail, man, you have a chance to succeed. But you're never gonna get there unless you risk it, all the way.
I'll risk failure.
Sometimes, half the fun is failing. Learning from your mistakes, waking up the next morning, and saying 'Okay.. Watch out.. Here I come again. A little bit smarter, licking my wounds, and really not looking forward to getting my ass kicked the way I just did yesterday.'
So now, I'm just a little more dangerous.
- Duncan Kendall

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/XFW/XFWbanner2.jpg

The XFW love nothing more than to cultivate an outlaw image and do so by providing lots of weapons based brawls to contrast with the stylings of most other promotions. Always pushing things to the limits, XFW are one of many companies struggling for dominance over the East Coast as each ones tries to expand their horizons. Unfortunately for them, they are also financially the worst off as they frequently struggle to attract fans to their wild shows due to the non-family friendly nature of them. XFW have been credited with bringing the three way match to prominence lately, with many promotions around the world now picking up on that style of match and using it more.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/XFW/XFW.jpg

X F W

Xtreme Federation of Wrestling

Style:
XFW Origins Of Hardcore

Size:
Regional

Owner & Head Booker:
Duncan Kendall

Money:
$

Popularity:

Tri State
D-

Mid Atlantic, New England and South East
E

Great Lakes and Puerto Rico
F

Elsewhere
F-

Prestige & Momentum:
E+
&
C

Importance
rank #11,
Influence
rank #14

Product:

XFW Origins of Hardcore

Match Ratio: 70% for Events, 60% for TV

Key:
Hardcore, Cult

Medium:
Comedy, Risque, Daredevil

Low:
Traditional, Modern, Realism

Match Intensity:
60%

Match Danger:
75%

T&A Levels:
High

Face / Heel Divide:
Medium

Product Analysis:

.. will attract an extremely vocal fan base to the promotion's shows.

.. will mean that wrestlers are rated much more on popularity than performance.

.. will mean that fans will expect all wrestlers to be packaged with a proper gimmick and wont respond well to one-dimensional gimmicks as they expect gimmicks to be subtle and complex.

.. will attract fans who respond well to high risk matches.

.. will prevent the promotion from getting Afternoon, Early evening, Evening, Prime Time and Late Evening time slots on some networks.

.. will prevent the promotion from getting TV slots on Mainstream and Sports Specific networks.

.. will make getting sponsorship extremely tough.

.. will allow the promotion to not be rocked by wrestling industry changes.

Hiring rules

Minimum
D
at Hardcore, Toughness, Stiffness

Minimum Size Middleweight

Archived