TEW2010: Media Reviews

Here are links to the reviews that TEW2010 has gotten around the web:

Diehard Gamefan: "It is true that TEW 2010 is, in fact, the best text based wrestling simulator ever made, but it is more than that. TEW 2010 transcends its genre and is one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I have ever had."

411Mania: "TEW 2010 is the best game in the series and the best text-based wrestling game, period. The game runs better than past versions and is more user friendly. It also boasts enough new features to warrant the upgrade from TEW 08. Trust me; after you play 2010, there is no way you will go back to 08. TEW 2010 is hands down, another masterpiece from the king of text-based wrestling sims." (Rated 9.1 \ 10, Elite award winner)

Firebrand Radio: "TEW 2010 is a fantastic value, and far more entertaining than the PPV you were going to order. I give it my highest recommendation, even if you aren’t a pro wrestling fan. The depth of strategy and abundance of options make this one of the best games you’ll play this year."

Operation Sports: "TEW 2010 is everything I could ask for in the genre it resides in, but it also has that certain "it" factor that all great games have. It is fun and addictive. It requires strategy, planning and careful management. Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 is a great value for your gaming dollar, and I recommend you buy it and enjoy it." (Rated 8.5 \ 10)

Canard PC (French print magazine): "Without revolutionizing the series, the new episode pursues the quest of perfect simulation established by its predecessors. Even more rich and realistic, it also has a slightly more practical interface. The game has reached a level of complexity that might put off some players, but for those who really enjoy the genre, it is one of the best 'Tycoon'-style games on the market for a price that is more than reasonable." (Rated 8 \ 10)

Videogame Vagabond: "Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 took everything that worked in 2008, and ramped it up to the next level....Top recommendation."

If you know of others that are missing from this list, please PM Adam.

Archived