Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

if someone could send me the latest data i could redo FLI and penny dreadful.

Data sent (to BHK, MJStark, and Rayelek as well). Attached notes on the changes I've made to the bottom of the post.

ryu kajahara shouldnt be in there he is a cornellverse worker.the render in the pack should have been renamed to Katzuo Isamu

And Katsuo Isamu has an entry. Well, that certainly kills two birds with one stone! :D

rage is in the data that mj stark uploaded on the 22/08/2011.

That worker was re-named to 'Oblivion,' as discussed on Page 183 of this thread. The original remained (probably when two different versions of the data were merged), but I've since deleted it.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess we should talk about what to do with Hellshock's work. We have a bunch of options so let us explore them.

1. Do nothing and hope he comes back to the board.

2. Have someone else finish his work.

3. Remove all of his promotions that are no done and add them back in if/when he returns.

4. Put his promotions into a different data. Which would mean the United States would be open again for new people to add promotions. If he comes back we could have two different worlds. One with his promotions in it which would be the cannon world and one without which would be an the alt. world.

So what are the thoughts on this? Does anyone have any ideas that I might not have thought of?

I would suggest Option 2. Hellshock added in way too much stuff to just pull it all out; it would almost be like starting over from scratch. Plus, not all of his stuff is blank. There is alot of material there and a few volunteers should be able to fluff out whatever blank stuff there is.

It would be continuing the Board Effort tradition; after all, alot of the stuff Hellshock was working on was not originally his, but rather data he took up when the original creators dropped out / abandoned it.

I would suggest Option 2. Hellshock added in way too much stuff to just pull it all out; it would almost be like starting over from scratch. Plus, not all of his stuff is blank. There is alot of material there and a few volunteers should be able to fluff out whatever blank stuff there is.

It would be continuing the Board Effort tradition; after all, alot of the stuff Hellshock was working on was not originally his, but rather data he took up when the original creators dropped out / abandoned it.

Yup, I'm with aja. We take out Hellshock's work, we go back in time at least a year in actual production time. Best to keep it and let whoever wants to finish it off.

Yup, I'm with aja. We take out Hellshock's work, we go back in time at least a year in actual production time. Best to keep it and let whoever wants to finish it off.

i agree with aja and mjstark..but i still think we should keep a version with hellshocks work untouched...so if he does come back and he has plans he can finish it off...not sure what happened to him but from personal experience real life is more important..

i have added a readme for some changes i would like done...i still have to create penny dreadful to be added.

commverse stuff.txt

i have added a readme for some changes i would like done...i still have to create penny dreadful to be added.

Added paulskln's data changes. On FLI, I also added the Nora Gallagher / Nuala Gallagher 'Blood Relative' relationship and gave Ossian Brennan the 'Adonis' gimmick (based on the description in his bio).

Do you have any other gimmick suggestions for the FLI crew?

Also, re-named the title belt 'Interkontinentalis' to 'SFB Intercontinental,' re-named the 'SFB Skandinavian Raskaansarjan' belt graphic to 'SFB Scandanavian,' re-named the 'SFB Skandinavisk Tag' belt graphic to 'SFB Scandinavian Tag,' and added both of those to the database.

Mexicana Lucha Libre in the profile it states that it is a prestigious dojo..but the prestige is set to 0 is this because it is defunct or wrong

Forgot that part :o. Set it to '80' Prestige as a placeholder, but it is MJStark's creation, he should have final say on it.

there are 319 workers without renders.go to filter workers with no pics assigned then go to mass edit.select all 319 workers and mass edit.now should be 293 workers without pics.

A few less than that. The Jackal's pic is named 'Jackal' and G.I. Normous' pic is named 'GI Normous.' Those are the ones I've caught so far.

Finally, the Grapple Iron Wrestling Academy. I added it to the data, but it still needs Profile / Founding date / Emphasis / Gender details. And I set Flex Et (2006) and MC Chipper (2006) as graduates. Do you have any others?

EDIT: Added Sho' Nuff (Board Effort thread, p.227), Inuit Joe (Board Effort thread, p.206) and the E.I. Joe tag team to the data.

Forgot that part :o. Set it to '80' Prestige as a placeholder, but it is MJStark's creation, he should have final say on it.

75 sounds good, the prestige will have taken a bit of a hit when El Diablo Mexicana reopened it in 2009 as he is no-where near as awesome as his wife's father. errrrr, I may have forgotten to add that last bit of info to the description and as I still aint got around to sorting out my e-licence issue I can't check :o Could someone check that I've got the relationship right (is El Diablo Mexicana married to Rudy's (booker for TLP) sister? And could someone post the bio for the school and I'll check/update it.

Cheers ;)

FLI changes.

dervla mcevoy set to colour guy

brendan quinn set to announcer

Kieran Flanagan gimmick to heartthrob.

Eamon Quinlan gimmick to sci-fi geek.

kenny riley gimmick to straight edge.

dervla mcevoy gimmick fitness guru.

dinny mcnamara gimmick to lackey

fintan joyce gimmick to auto mechanic.

james anderson gimmick to second generation

kathleen mclennan gimmick to fan favourite.

majella mcmillan gimmick to nun.

mason schmidt gimmick to bully.

nora gallagher gimmick to quirky girl next door.

nuala gallageher gimmick to quirky girl next door.

patricia mahoney gimmick to bitch.

patrick anderson gimmick to thief.

sean anderson gimmick to second generation.

shamus the sorcerer gimmick to sorcerer..gimmick needs creating copy the weirdo gimmick and rename to sorcerer.as it fits shamus.

zack richard arnold gimmick to second generation.

tag team needs adding to FLI.sean anderson & zack richard arnold named "The Second Gen Experience."

flex et should have debut date changed to 2006.

grapple iron wrestling should open 1n 2005

peter anderson needs pic assigned to FLI contract.

Grapple Iron Wrestling Academy

profile = "Grapple Iron Wrestling Academy opened in 2005.After retiring from the sport Steve Smith relocated to ireland and started his own wrestling school.The FLI took over the school soon after but Steve continues to be the head trainer."

founded = 2005

location = ireland

parent = FLI

head trainer = steve smith

prestige = 10

emphasis = general training

gender = both

begins in = january 2005

GIWA graduates =

kenny riley 2008

flex et 2006

mc chipper 2006

majella mcmillan 2006

malachy o'brien added to FLI gimmick armed forces

a quick Grapple Iron Wrestling Academy logo..if someone can do better please do

http://img179.imagevenue.com/loc469/th_079665648_GIWA_122_469lo.JPG

i agree with aja and mjstark..but i still think we should keep a version with hellshocks work untouched...so if he does come back and he has plans he can finish it off...not sure what happened to him but from personal experience real life is more important..

I agree, I tell you what the one that AJA just sent out dated September 2nd will be the official data. The one I sent you will be the Hellshock data that I will not touch.

Could someone check that I've got the relationship right (is El Diablo Mexicana married to Rudy's (booker for TLP) sister? And could someone post the bio for the school and I'll check/update it.

El Diablo Mexicana is indeed married to Rudy Santana's sister. As for the bio of the school, I just copypasted the mention from Britannia's bio;

El Mexicana II's short lived but prestigious dojo.

Which is the extent of the information for it in the database (I guesstimated 1985-1990 for years of activity based on El Mexicana's 1984 retirement, Britannia's 1986 debut, and the whole "short lived" thing).

Neither El Mexicana II or El Diablo Mexicana's bio currently mention anything about it.

FLI changes.

Done and done.

a quick Grapple Iron Wrestling Academy logo..if someone can do better please do

http://img179.imagevenue.com/loc469/th_079665648_GIWA_122_469lo.JPG

That's too funny. I was just going to post this one. File that under "Great minds think alike," I guess! :D

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/GrappleIronAcademy.jpg

Done and done.

That's too funny. I was just going to post this one. File that under "Great minds think alike," I guess! :D

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/GrappleIronAcademy.jpg

i prefer youres aja looks more profesional than mine. thanks.

more changes in the FLI please.

FLI years service in contracts.

brendan quinn 17 non wrestler

dervla mcevoy 6 non wrestler

dinny mcnamara 6 2003

eamon quinlan 8 2001

eamon shannon 0 non wrestler

fintan joyce 9 2000

flex et 3 2006

harry mcilroy 17 non wrestler

james anderson 4 2005

kathleen mclennan 7 2002

Kenny Riley 1 2008

kieran flanagan 6 2003

majella mcmillan 3 2006

malachy o'brien 6 2003

mason schmidt 7 2002

mc chipper 3 2006

nora gallagher 6 2003

nuala gallagher 6 2003

ossian brennan 6 2003

patricia mahoney 17 1992

patrick anderson 10 1999

peter anderson 17 retired wrestler

rodrigo zago 2 2007

sean anderson 1 2008

shamus the sorcerer 17 1992

zack richard arnold 1 2008

=========================

FLI Irish Heavyweight title lineage

peter anderson ... Man God Hunt oct 92

Downtown Taylor ... peter anderson jun 93

Boston Sergeant ... Downtown Taylor mar 94

The Darkness ... Boston Sergeant nov 95

shamus the sorceror ... The Darkness nov 96

Boston Sergeant ... shamus the sorceror nov 97

Gregory Reed ... Boston Sergeant nov 98

Gerald the Mystery ... Gregory Reed nov 99

shamus the sorceror ... Gerald the Mystery oct 00

Terror Elliott ... shamus the sorceror feb 01

Eamon Quinlan ... Terror Elliott sep 03

shamus the sorceror ... fintan joyce feb 04

dinny mcnamara ... shamus the sorceror apr 05

kieran flanagan ... dinny mcnamara sep 06

ossian brennan ... kieran flanagan oct 07

shamus the sorcerer ... ossian brennan dec 08

kenny riley ... shamus the sorcerer mar 09

current champ should be kenny riley.

===============================================================

FLI Irish Tag Team

The Mace Doctor/Peter Anderson ... Boston Sergeant/Q.E.Dark ..oct 1992

Terror Elliott/Downtown Taylor ... The Mace Doctor/Peter Anderson ..jun 1993

Gerald The Mystery/The Darkness ... Terror Elliott/Downtown Taylor ..mar 1994

Boston Sergeant/Q.E.Dark ... Gerald The Mystery/The Darkness ..nov 1995

Great Earl Bailey/Man God Hunt ... Boston Sergeant/Q.E.Dark ..nov 1996

Gregory Reed/Paddy Reed ... Great Earl Bailey/Man God Hunt ..nov 1997

Boston Sergeant/Q.E.Dark ... Gregory Reed/Paddy Reed ..nov 1998

Patrick Anderson/Great Earl Bailey ... Boston Sergeant/Q.E.Dark ..nov 1999

Gregory Reed/Paddy Reed ... Patrick Anderson/Great Earl Bailey ..oct 2000

Terror Elliott/Downtown Taylor ... Gregory Reed/Paddy Reed ..feb 2001

Malachy O'Brien/Dinny Mcnamara ... Terror Elliott/Downtown Taylor ..sep 2003

Mason Schmidt/Gregory Reed ... Malachy O'Brien/Dinny Mcnamara ..feb 2004

Ossian Brennan/Man God Hunt ... Mason Schmidt/Gregory Reed ..apr 2005

James Anderson/Patrick Anderson ... Ossian Brennan/Man God Hunt ..sep 2006

MC Chipper/Flex Et ... James Anderson/Patrick Anderson ..oct 2007

Ossian Brennan/Rodrigo Zago ... MC Chipper/Flex Et ..dec 2008

MC Chipper/Flex Et ... Ossian Brennan/Rodrigo Zago ..mar 2009

current champs MC Chipper and Flex ET.

FLI Irish Heavyweight title lineage

shamus the sorceror ... fintan joyce feb 04

What happened here? Someone have the title stripped?

Also, I went to add the GLLM and MPWA TV shows to the database (as noted by Hellshock on p.24 of this thread), but discovered that Mexico only has one major TV network, Cancun Power TV, in the database (two if you count the Best Network but, seeing as how that one broadcasts in every single corner of the globe, I don't).

So I added another, Canal Azteca;

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20TV%20Networks/CV%20Networks/CanalAzteca.jpg

That way, MPWA Zona de Guerra ('A' Show) and MPWA Fusion ('B Show') are on Cancun Power TV, GLLM Lucha Libre Sagrada ('A' Show) and GLLM Lucha Libre Clásica ('B Show') are on Canal Azteca, and the smaller Exotica Network is open for the other promotions.

What happened here? Someone have the title stripped?

Also, I went to add the GLLM and MPWA TV shows to the database (as noted by Hellshock on p.24 of this thread), but discovered that Mexico only has one major TV network, Cancun Power TV, in the database (two if you count the Best Network but, seeing as how that one broadcasts in every single corner of the globe, I don't).

So I added another, Canal Azteca;

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20TV%20Networks/CV%20Networks/CanalAzteca.jpg

That way, MPWA Zona de Guerra ('A' Show) and MPWA Fusion ('B Show') are on Cancun Power TV, GLLM Lucha Libre Sagrada ('A' Show) and GLLM Lucha Libre Clásica ('B Show') are on Canal Azteca, and the smaller Exotica Network is open for the other promotions.

damn a bit of a typing error...must sack that secretary of mine...Fintan Joyce shouldnt be anywhere near the heavyweight title

amended title history

FLI Irish Heavyweight

peter anderson ... Man God Hunt oct 92

Downtown Taylor ... peter anderson jun 93

Boston Sergeant ... Downtown Taylor mar 94

The Darkness ... Boston Sergeant nov 95

shamus the sorceror ... The Darkness nov 96

Boston Sergeant ... shamus the sorceror nov 97

Gregory Reed ... Boston Sergeant nov 98

Gerald the Mystery ... Gregory Reed nov 99

shamus the sorceror ... Gerald the Mystery oct 00

Terror Elliott ... shamus the sorceror feb 01

shamus the sorceror ... Eamon Quinlan feb 04

dinny mcnamara ... shamus the sorceror apr 05

kieran flanagan ... dinny mcnamara sep 06

ossian brennan ... kieran flanagan oct 07

shamus the sorcerer ... ossian brennan dec 08

kenny riley ... shamus the sorcerer mar 09

El Diablo Mexicana is indeed married to Rudy Santana's sister. As for the bio of the school, I just copypasted the mention from Britannia's bio;

Which is the extent of the information for it in the database (I guesstimated 1985-1990 for years of activity based on El Mexicana's 1984 retirement, Britannia's 1986 debut, and the whole "short lived" thing).

Neither El Mexicana II or El Diablo Mexicana's bio currently mention anything about it.

Damn!!!!! I must have missed doing all that. When I finally sort out my e-licence stuff I'll update that shizzle

i decided to create the workers to fill out my FLI title histories.not sure whether to make them all retired,deceased,on hiatus or whatever. what do people think should i add them as active workers...here are two renders of a couple ill upload the file with the workers to be added sometime this week.

Boston Sergeant

http://img138.imagevenue.com/loc190/th_254809345_BostonSergeant_122_190lo.jpg

Downtown Taylor

http://img199.imagevenue.com/loc95/th_254810896_DowntownTaylor_122_95lo.jpg

amended title history

Added in paulskln's data updates. Anyone else have any changes to make -- gimmicks, movesets, title histories, contracts, whatever -- feel free to chip in.

Also, I added a new dojo in Japan for female workers. I know the Imperial and Rising Sun dojos train both genders, but this one concentrates on women only;

Empress Dojo

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/EmpressDojo.jpg

The Empress Dojo is an off-shoot of NJPS. It was designed as an Eastern counterbalance to the women's dojos of the Americas. Here young female wrestlers are properly trained in the art of Joshi wrestling.

I also set some graduates to it, mostly Omni's joshi workers.

What should be the last of the SHH bios missing. Working on UKLucha next.

Dane O'Halloran is an Irish born wrestler working for Scotland Hardcore Havoc. Growing up a fan of the wrestling business, he and his younger brother Mickey ran a short-lived backyard promotion that lasted for about a year and a half before they were spotted by SHH. Now they wrestle there as The Irish Curse and are a solid midcard tag team.

Gimmick: Extremist

Mickey O'Halloran is an Irish born wrestler working for Scotland Hardcore Havoc. Growing up a fan of the wrestling business, he and his older brother Dane ran a short-lived backyard promotion that lasted for about a year and a half before they were spotted by SHH. Now they wrestle there as The Irish Curse and are a solid midcard tag team.

Gimmick: Extremist

Illowren Saire is an athletic, enigmatic cruiserweight who currently works for Scotland Hardcore Havoc. While mostly a flashy worker, he has gotten fan support largely from the fans who have latched on to his unique and creative look, as well as his ability to combine aerial techniques with weaponry.

Gimmick: Thrill Seeker

Justin Rave is one half of the tag team Remix with Robbie Rock. The two work in Scotland Hardcore Havoc in their thriving tag team scene, where they are former tag team champions. Rave is the smaller of the two and has charisma in spades, which has been a large part of the team's success.

Gimmick: Rock Star

Robbie Rock is one half of the tag team Remix with Justin Rave. The two work in Scotland Hardcore Havoc in their thriving tag team scene, where they are former tag team champions. Robbie is the larger of the two, but still known as a flashy worker, which has contributed to the success of the team.

Gimmick: Rock Star

I said I would do this render for aja_nyc, so here it is:

Death Metal 2

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/TEW%20Dynasty/DeathMetal2.jpg

Perfect! Perfect balance of original and updated. Thanks, LoNdOn :D

Gerald the Mystery's tag team partner the other member of STRANGE

I really like these as well. Can't wait to find out what their gimmick is.

Still working at going through the data. I'm up to Page 277 of this thread, and have added in the following workers;

Adora Calista Cresencia: Manager, added into database from Prophet entry, Board Effort p.276

Connie-May Tanner: Referee, added into database from MJStark entry, Board Effort p.278

Hugo Mortado "El Hombre Lobo": Color Commentator, added into database from Prophet / MJStark entries, Board Effort p.271,272,276

Jack Classic: Color Commentator, added into database from Prophet entry, Board Effort p.267

Richard Douglas: Referee, added into database from Prophet entry, Board Effort p.253.

Richard Ryan Douglas Jr: Referee, added into database from Prophet entry, Board Effort p.253.

Spencer Burton: Color Commentator, added into database from Prophet entry, Board Effort p.278

Refs and broadcasters, which we need. Trying to fit the backstory for Hugo Mortado into his bio box was a bit of a challenge. :eek:

Balancing that out are more renderless workers;

BMW: Hellshock, Board Effort p. 235

Darien Leonhart: Kobe1724

Domino Cino: Hellshock, Board Effort p.270

Dynamite Danielson: Prophet, Board Effort p.244

Ian Rourke Ahern: Comradebot, Board Effort p.230

Jon Rockford: Rayelek, Board Effort p.270

Mullet Mike: (The Bluegrass Badass From Kentucky) Prophet / MJStark, Board Effort p.272

Perry Skope: American road agent, former naval officer and former wrestler who came to the ring to the popular "In the Navy"), Prophet, Board Effort p.271

Rikioh Harumi: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.261

Tylene Neal: Hellshock, Board Effort p.224

Also, note that Comradebot previously claimed a render for Ian Rourke Ahern way back on Page 87. Two render claims and no worker may be a new record :D

Archived