Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

excellent renders as are everyone elses in this thread.mine are crap though.all the help will speed things up about 550 people to go ....

Actually I must say your latest renders have been great. You took the criticisms and you've improved immensely as a result.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CLAW should have a TV show called... *thinks*... "CLAW: Bloodstained Honor" on Action-1 Sport. Can't help but notice that they're owned by a TV station, yet don't have a show!

Could have sworn I put a show in there last time I had the data...

:o

I dunno. Will add it back when I get the data again. Placed in my notes. ^_^

That could be a good Johnny Dallas, if no one's claimed it yet... assuming it's one of those that are up for claiming...

:confused:

It sure is up for grabs.

Here is another (I think this may be my favourite self made render to date)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/ComverseRender1.jpg

It sure is up for grabs.

Here is another (I think this may be my favourite self made render to date)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/ComverseRender1.jpg

Feel kinda guilty for going after two in a row here, but that one kinda reminds me of Collie Bluenote or perhaps Casey Featherstone...

Could probably be a good shot for either of those two...

Feel kinda guilty for going after two in a row here, but that one kinda reminds me of Collie Bluenote or perhaps Casey Featherstone...

I have him saved as Collie Bluenote. If you want him as the other just let me know so I can re-save it. ^_^

Here are all the workers, as well as the info for "Enter the Dragon Combat" that isn't in the data yet. Also, logo/banner for BDW are in there, as well as the logo for SHH. I know exactly what the logo for UK Lucha is going to look like, I'm just waiting on finding a decent lucha mask render to use in the image.

Okay, awesome. Will integrate it today. ^_^

Double Edit: Who in the current data set (not what you just posted) belongs in EDC? I remember you saying one of the Dillinger brothers (guessing the one with the high Japanese popularity). Anyone else? I asked because it's a cult sized promotion and that calls for a pretty huge roster so I'm assuming there are a fair number of workers in the data that belong in there. I don't really want to have to read through everything right now to find them if I don't have to, though. :o

Here are all the workers, as well as the info for "Enter the Dragon Combat" that isn't in the data yet. Also, logo/banner for BDW are in there, as well as the logo for SHH. I know exactly what the logo for UK Lucha is going to look like, I'm just waiting on finding a decent lucha mask render to use in the image.

I can give a masked render a go next if you would like?

May I please claim this guy for Keith LaFontaine?

You should not feel bad, you have not put in a claim for anyone. So claim away.:D

Okay, awesome. Will integrate it today. ^_^

Double Edit: Who in the current data belongs in Enter the Dragon Combat, and who amongst the workers you just posted? I remember you saying one of the Dillinger brothers (guessing the one with the high Japanese popularity). Anyone else?

Besides the workers in the PM I sent you, Derek Dillinger (with his Black Dragon alter-ego), Casey Kaufman, Charles Kazuma, Kaz Hayate and Michael Byron should be in EDC. Kaz Hayate is the owner and Casey Kaufman is the head booker. Michael Byron is under a touring contract as "Giant Kong," with the only contract change being the name. Also, Derek Dillinger needs to be under a written contract so that he doesn't get signed elsewhere.

Besides the workers in the PM I sent you, Derek Dillinger (with his Black Dragon alter-ego), Casey Kaufman, Charles Kazuma, Kaz Hayate and Michael Byron should be in EDC. Kaz Hayate is the owner and Casey Kaufman is the head booker. Michael Byron is under a touring contract as "Giant Kong," with the only contract change being the name. Also, Derek Dillinger needs to be under a written contract so that he doesn't get signed elsewhere.

Okay, cool. :)

And with the workers that you sent me via PM should I assume that for any info you didn't give that you're okay with me filling it in for now just using my judgment?

Churning them out...

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/ComverseRender2.jpg

I actually think this one would make a pretty good John Boy LaRue, if no one's chimed in with a claim just yet. I've been hoping for a good one for him.

The CLAW needs some pics, ya'll!

Some workers Rayelek sent me for his promotions that could use renders:

SHH Workers

Illowren Saire - 28y/o Cruiserweight [irish] (key skills: Flying, Technical, Hardcore)

Mickey O'Halloran - 23y/o Brawler [irish] (key skills: Brawling, Hardcore)

Dane O'Halloran - 26y/o Brawler [irish] (key skills: Brawling, Hardcore)

Robbie Rock - 31y/o Regular Wrestler [English] (key skills: Hardcore, Flashiness, Charisma)

Justin Rave - 30y/o Regular Wrestler [English] (key skills: Hardcore, Flashiness, Charisma)

UK Lucha Workers

Paul Ganador - 44y/o Luchador [American] (key skills: Brawling, Flying) [is head booker]

El Aguila Rojo - 26y/o Luchador [Mexican] (key skills: Athleticism, Flying) [masked]

American Hero - 32y/o Entertainer [American] (key skills: Brawling, Charisma) [masked]

Quincy Lobo - 25y/o Luchador [English] (key skills: Flying)

Ryan Wolfe - 24y/o Technician [English] (key skills: Chain Wrestling, Mat Wrestling)

Arthur Eyre - 27y/o Entertainer [English] (key skills: Charisma, Microphone)

Kenneth Johns - 27y/o Entertainer [English] (key skills: Mat Skills, Charisma)

Colin Crawford - 19y/o Regular Wrestler [English] (key skills: Athleticism)

Kevin Cruz - 18y/o Luchador [English] (key skills: Athleticism, Flying)

Lyle Rayburn - 21y/o Manager [English]

EDC Workers

Chris Jesu - 23y/o Luchador [Peruvian] (key skills: Flying, Athleticism, Flashiness)

Aguila Dorado - 31y/o Luchador [Mexican] (key skills: Puroreso, Flying, Athleticism)

Haze - 33y/o Japanese Junior [Japanese] (key skills: Brawling, Puroreso, Flying)

Mist - 34y/o Japanese Junior [Japanese] (key skills: Puroreso, Flying, Athleticism)

BRUTE - 24y/o Brawler [Japanese] (key skills: Menace, Star Quality)

Jimmy Swiss - 25y/o Entertainer [American] (key skills: Charisma, Acting)

Ronnie English - 26y/o Technician [American] (key skills: Chain Wrestling, Submissions)

Adam German - 31y/o Brawler [American] (key skills: Brawling, Menace)

Ricky French - 20y/o Spot Monkey [American] (key skills: Flashiness, Star Quality)

JC Bash - 17y/o Brawler [English] (key skills: Brawling, Menace)

CJ Bruce - 18y/o Cruiserweight [English] (key skills: Flying, Sex Appeal)

Nicky Taylor - 26y/o Super Junior [Australian] (key skills: Puroreso, Flying)

Cole Freeman - 29y/o Puroreso [New Zealander] (key skills: Puroreso, Brawling)

Rayquan Minkato - 31y/o Regular Wrestler [some African descent] (key skills: Brawling, Consistency)

Abootu Kinay - 37y/o Regular Wrestler [some African descent) (key skills: Brawling, Psychology, Respect)

^^ They aren't in the current data, are males and I mostly like doing female renders so I figured I'd post them so that they get worked on... ^_^

I can give a masked render a go next if you would like?

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/rayelek/SHLLalt.jpg

Well Kobe had made this (^^) logo a while back, and I like the mask that was in that. If you can get me something like that to throw into a 150x150 logo, that'd be rad.

Well Kobe had made this (^^) logo a while back, and I like the mask that was in that. If you can get me something like that to throw into a 150x150 logo, that'd be rad.

Really wish I knew what I'd done with the original but I just don't recall. :o

Okay, cool. :)

And with the workers that you sent me via PM should I assume that for any info you didn't give that you're okay with me filling it in for now just using my judgment?

Yup, go for it. You're the one doing most of the balancing anyway, so that seems like a good plan.

Cool. Well I'm reading now so I'll be back later. Will add EDC, the workers you just sent me and also the workers listed above around then. This should push us over 1000 workers and essentially flesh out the game world. With the exception of the UK's wrestling history and Australia being thin promotion wise compared against the rest of the data we can probably focus on adding free agents and future workers at this point. ^_^

Hmm... also going to do a few female renders before a sign off. Will post them in a bit. ^_^

SHH Workers

Illowren Saire - 28y/o Cruiserweight [irish] (key skills: Flying, Technical, Hardcore)

Mickey O'Halloran - 23y/o Brawler [irish] (key skills: Brawling, Hardcore)

Dane O'Halloran - 26y/o Brawler [irish] (key skills: Brawling, Hardcore)

Robbie Rock - 31y/o Regular Wrestler [English] (key skills: Hardcore, Flashiness, Charisma)

Justin Rave - 30y/o Regular Wrestler [English] (key skills: Hardcore, Flashiness, Charisma)

UK Lucha Workers

Paul Ganador - 44y/o Luchador [American] (key skills: Brawling, Flying) [is head booker]

El Aguila Rojo - 26y/o Luchador [Mexican] (key skills: Athleticism, Flying) [masked]

American Hero - 32y/o Entertainer [American] (key skills: Brawling, Charisma) [masked]

Quincy Lobo - 25y/o Luchador [English] (key skills: Flying)

Ryan Wolfe - 24y/o Technician [English] (key skills: Chain Wrestling, Mat Wrestling)

Arthur Eyre - 27y/o Entertainer [English] (key skills: Charisma, Microphone)

Kenneth Johns - 27y/o Entertainer [English] (key skills: Mat Skills, Charisma)

Colin Crawford - 19y/o Regular Wrestler [English] (key skills: Athleticism)

Kevin Cruz - 18y/o Luchador [English] (key skills: Athleticism, Flying)

Lyle Rayburn - 21y/o Manager [English]

EDC Workers

Chris Jesu - 23y/o Luchador [Peruvian] (key skills: Flying, Athleticism, Flashiness)

Aguila Dorado - 31y/o Luchador [Mexican] (key skills: Puroreso, Flying, Athleticism)

Haze - 33y/o Japanese Junior [Japanese] (key skills: Brawling, Puroreso, Flying)

Mist - 34y/o Japanese Junior [Japanese] (key skills: Puroreso, Flying, Athleticism)

BRUTE - 24y/o Brawler [Japanese] (key skills: Menace, Star Quality)

Jimmy Swiss - 25y/o Entertainer [American] (key skills: Charisma, Acting)

Ronnie English - 26y/o Technician [American] (key skills: Chain Wrestling, Submissions)

Adam German - 31y/o Brawler [American] (key skills: Brawling, Menace)

Ricky French - 20y/o Spot Monkey [American] (key skills: Flashiness, Star Quality)

JC Bash - 17y/o Brawler [English] (key skills: Brawling, Menace)

CJ Bruce - 18y/o Cruiserweight [English] (key skills: Flying, Sex Appeal)

Nicky Taylor - 26y/o Super Junior [Australian] (key skills: Puroreso, Flying)

Cole Freeman - 29y/o Puroreso [New Zealander] (key skills: Puroreso, Brawling)

Rayquan Minkato - 31y/o Regular Wrestler [some African descent] (key skills: Brawling, Consistency)

Abootu Kinay - 37y/o Regular Wrestler [some African descent) (key skills: Brawling, Psychology, Respect)

Looks like I got me some work to do.

I started having a go at a render before I saw the mask you had in mind. I went for the posterboy Mexican kind of look. Let me know what you think.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/ComverseRender3.jpg

I started having a go at a render before I saw the mask you had in mind. I went for the posterboy Mexican kind of look. Let me know what you think.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/ComverseRender3.jpg

Err, I think we misunderstood each other. I was looking for a mask like that so that I could use it in the design for the UK Lucha logo. On the other hand, that render looks awesome for "El Demonio Jr" who was just added in the zip that I uploaded.

Archived