At The

Missouri State Armoury

Dark Match

Floyd Griffin and Antman vs The Towers Of Power

It was your typical squash match with Rushmore as the winner. Grade:D

The show then was underway.

Strong backstage with Enygma, Justice

Strong: Hey guys, what do you two want?

Justice: As you know Strong, me and Enygma made a pact that Giant would not leave RW&B as champion. Now I want my title shot one on one vs Engyma, tonight!

Enygma: Make it happen Sam. We both promised each other after RW&B that we would fight each other 1 on 1 for the title.

Strong: Well, a mans word is everything. You got the match boys.

Grade: B

Opener

Alicia Strong vs Cherry Bomb vs Raven Robinson

The match was open and saw all the workers get in some offense. Raven took charge around 8 minutes in, but after throwing Cherry Bomb out of the ring, she found herself victim of a surprise Angel Driver, and Alicia picked up the win. Grade: C-

Miss Sara and Belle Argue

Miss Sara: Alicia is going to win the title soon. She is really on a roll.

Belle: Theres no chance, if I couldnt beat Raven 1 on 1, Alicia definitely cant.

T-Rex is walking by and overhears them.

T-Rex: Why dont you girls argue about something else. Like which one of you gets to date me after The Titans win their match tonight.

The two girls roll their eyes and walk off. Grade: C

Match 2

Darryl Devine vs Andre Jones

Since Andre wasnt going to resign, I figured I could use him to get over some of the other USPW youngsters besides myself. Darryl Devine was first in line and put up a pretty impressive performance and win. By the time I'm done with Andre, he wont even be able to main event FCW. That'll show him to reject an offer from Jay Chord. Grade: D+

Champion Force and The Titans backstage

Baine: Hi there, Champion. Tonight, in our tag team match.. Im going to pin you just like I did at RW&B.

Tyson then gets in Champions face, and the 2 are seperated by Force and T-Rex.

Force: Champion, just wait to release your anger in the ring. Together, we'll make them feel the Champion Force!

T-Rex and Tyson Baine walk off. Grade: C+

Match 3

Jumbo and Redwood vs The Islanders vs Savage Fury

Jumbo Jackson was made to look very strong this match, dominating Savage Fury and pinning Tribal Warrior. He then tagged Giant Redwood, who ended up on the wrong part of a double gore by Umaga and Bali. Bali went for the cover and picked up the quick 3. Grade: D+

Political Powers Beatdown

Doom and Peter Valentine come down the ring and whisper something into Redwoods ear. The 3 men than turn on Jumbo Jackson and begin to beat him mercifully.

Redwood: Thats 3 matches with you, and 3 losses! You are a weak link Jumbo. From now on, its me and Peter. You are just a bum.

Grade: D+

Jumbo turning face was a huge success.

Match 4

Des Davids vs Jay Chord

For the

USPW TV Title

This match was surprisingly good and the crowd was into it. Davids put on a decent performance, but after the 4 minute mark, I dominated the match and eventually hit the super ddt for the pinfall. Grade: C-

Datsun and Caufield backstage

Caufield: Damn, Jay won again. The boss isnt going to be happy. Ya know Freddie, whoever does get that title off Jay is probably going to become a favorite of the boss.

Datsun: Thats a good point Chris. I'll have to go talk with Strong and see what I can do about this little problem.

Grade: C+

Semi Main Event

The Titans vs Champion Force

This match didnt live up to expectations. It wasnt horrible by any stretch of the imagination, but there was just a lack of selling. At 8:32, Tyson Baine hid the Hades Bomb on the Force, but Nicky Champion stopped the 3 count in a nick of time. Baine then tagged in T-Rex who fell victim to the Hawkeye Hammer.

Chord storms into Strongs Office

Chord: Sam, when will you just give up? Anyone you send after me will just suffer the same fate as Des Davids and Darryl Devine. Theres nothing you can do to get this title off me. Just give up Sam. Give up.

Strong: Jay, I wont give up until I achieve what I intended to. Next week, its you and Freddie Datsun for the TV title.

Grade: B+

Main Event

Enygma vs James Justice

For The

USPW Heavyweight Title

This match was amazing. The two wrestlers called it in the ring and really wowed the crowd. At 10:32 into the match..

Danny: Wow what a match, the two men have given it everything they have and Im not sure they have anything left. Oh no, what is he doing here?

Bruce the Giant walks down to the ringside area and obliterates Justice and Enygma. He then grabbed a microphone.

Bruce: You two want to team up on me to keep the gold off me? I dont need to team up with anyone to make sure you two never have a fight 1 on 1 until I get my rematch.

Match Grade: B+

Angle Grade: A*

Overall Grade: B-

Next Weeks Card

Valentine/Rewood vs Jumbo Jackson and ???

Jay Chord vs Freddie Datsun

Miss York vs Cherry Bomb vs Belle Bryden

Bruce The Giant vs Savage Fury in a handicap match

Peter Valentine vs Darryl Devine for the USPW National Title

The calender turned to March, and it was time to go through the roster and adjust pushes.

The main event scene stayed the same. The Giant (A pop) and Enygma (A) were national icons and 2 of the biggest names stateside. Justice (B+) and Tyson Baine (B+) arent that far behind. Nicky Champion (B) really saw his stock rise in February and the fans have been eating him up lately.

The midcard scene did change a lot though. On the verge of Main Event status was The Force (C+), Chris Caufield (C+) and myself (C+, B- in MA). While it looked like Caufield was the one most likely to crack the main event scene just last month, hes been passed by 2 guys. It appears hes stalled a little. We'll have to do something about that. T-Rex (C-) and Jumbo Jackson (C-) were a notch below. The two were building up to their storylines the past 2 months, and should be a more important part of USPW soon.

The midcard was pretty jumbled, but Valentine, Devine and Datsun (all C-) are clearly the cream of the crop, with The Islanders (D-) on the rise.

The womens division was still headlined by Alicia Strong (C-). However, Raven Robinsons (D+) title run has really paid off and she has seen her fanbase rise. Cherry Bomb (D), Belle (D) and Miss Sara (D-) rounded out the card.

I made a call later on Monday to see who was available. To my surprise, there were many big name Free Agents out there from Ricky Decolt to Christian Faith. I made a bunch of guys offers, and while I expect most to say no, I dont expect to strike out. In fact, the guy I want the most is probably the most likely to sign. The guy could carry a wet paper bag to a 5 star match, so he should at least be able to carry Giant Redwood to 2 stars.

Time would tell.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8823/uspwmadeinamerica.jpg

USPW Made in America

At The

Washington State Gym

When I arrived to the arena, Sara York was telling stories of her matches in AAA to everyone backstage. Also, T-Rex was drawing everyone as cartoon characters. The place had a really happy feel today. Should make for a good card.

The Dark Angle

Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore are shown playing poker, smoking cigars and discussing tonights card. The two are betting on all the outcomes.

Grade D

The show was now underway.

Opener

Miss Sara vs Belle vs Cherry Bomb

I decided to skip an opening tv angle, and it appears the move paid off. This match was great, and the crowd was really into it. Belle Bryden pinned Miss Sara for the win.

Grade: C

Sam Strongs Office

Enygma: Strong, what happened last week was tragic. Me and Justice were putting on a great fight and we were minutes away from seeing who the better man was, and then Bruce the Giant destroys us. You need to do something about him.

Justice: We want our match Sam, and we dont want outside interference.

Strong: Liberty and Justice. Steel Cage Match for the Heavyweight Title. There will be no one getting in.

Grade: A

Match 2

Giant Redwood and Peter Valentine vs The Bruisers (Aaron Jackson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith)

This match was the debut of Brandon Smith. I signed him to a $2500 18 month written deal. Jumbo Jackson would also start using his real name. The 2 teams fought it out, and near the end of the match, Brandon Smith had the upperhand on Peter Valentine, but Comm. Doom interfered, tripping him. This gave Peter Valentine enough time to recover and hit the heartbreaker.

Grade: D-

Tyson Baine Questions T-Rex's Desire

Baine: Where is your head T-Rex? You used to be one of the most fearsome men in wrestling. Now all you do is go around looking at the ladies. Do you even know the last time you won a match?

T-rex: Yeah, it was.. ummm.. well

Baine: Exactly. Either you prove to me you still have it, or this reunion is going to end quickly. I want a T-Rex, not a T-bear.

Match 3

Andre Jones vs Des Davids

Jones's exit wasnt very graceful, but this would be his last match on the show. His USPW run would be over soon. Des Davids picked up the win with a Quarterback Sack to send Jones on his way.

Grade: D

Carl Batch Interviewing Alicia and Raven

Carl Batch: Carl Batch here, with Alicia Strong and Raven Robinson. Ladies, you two have a match for the title at Liberty and Justice. What are your thoughts about it?

Alicia: I hope to have a great match, and hope that that best lady wins. I want to put on a performance of a life time and make womens wrestling more credible.

Raven: Well said Alicia. Im going to give it everything I have to defend this title. And I know Alicia will be doing everything she can to win it.

Match 4

Darryl Devine vs Peter Valentine

For the

USPW National Title

The two workers had pretty good chemistry. 9 minutes into the match, Peter Valentine was firmly in control. At that point, Aaron Jackson heads down to the ring, and distracts Peter Valentine. Devine rolls up Peter and wins the USPW National Title.

T-Rex bumps into Hollywood Brett Starr

Hollywood: Watch where your going, recognize class when it stands in front of you. Oh wait, arent you the guy who gets rejected by ladies everywhere? Who hasnt had a win in how long?

T-Rex: And who are you? Werent you Jay Chords partner? Well, Jay Chord is main eventing tonights show for the TV title. What are you doing? When was the last time you were even on air? You still work here?

T-Rex then had enough. He unleashed a brutal attack on Brett Starr. After the youngster was laid out, T-Rex performed the Jurassic Crush. Mickey Starr walks by and sees the carnage.

Mickey: Oh my god!! Brett are you ok? T-Rex, thats enough, stop the madness. T-Rex!!

T-Rex than turned his attention to Mickey Starr and steamrolls over him, spearing him into a wall. He then walks off, leaving the 2 men for dead.

Match 5

Bruce The Giant vs Savage Fury

This was a complete squash. Bruce was meant to dominate and unleash his anger on the 2 poor souls.

Caufield and Datsun backstage

Datsun: Good luck in your match Chris. I have a big match myself tonight. I cant wait. The USPW TV title will be mine.

Chris: Yeah. Congrats on that shot. I'll see ya around.

Semi Main Event

Chris Caufield vs Umaga

The card lacked good ring action, so it was decided Caufield and Umaga would be allowed to go all out and show what they could do. The match was pretty good for what it was.

Champion Force Backstage

The Force: WHAT DO YOU THINK NICKY? IMAGINE ME AS HW CHAMPION. I'D LOOK GOOD RIGHT?

Nicky: Yeah.

WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU!!

YEAH!

WHAT??

YEAH!!

FEEL THE FORCE!!

Grade: B-

Main Event

Freddie Datsun vs Jay Chord

For The

USPW TV Title

The match had a lot of heat. The fans were in it from start to finish. We both went all out to have a good match, and there were a bunch of near falls, but I ultimately defended the title when I hit the Cradle Piledriver.

Strong on the Big Screen

Strong: Well done Jay. Well done. But next week, you arent going to be so lucky. Next week, its Jay Chord vs Freddie Datsun.... vs Des Davids.. vs Darryl Devine. Good luck Jay.

I look on incredibly frustrated and pissed off. The cameras fade out.

Overall Grade: C+

I couldnt wait until next weeks show. It was going to be a pretty big one and would be adding new twists to old storylines... not to mention a new star.

Jay Chord vs Datsun vs Davids vs Devine for USPW TV Title

Raven Robinson and Alicia Strong vs Belle Bryden and Cherry Bomb

The Islanders vs The Bruisers

T-Rex vs Hollywood Brett Starr

Enygma and Justice vs The Towers of Power

On Monday, I called in Savage Fury. With recent signings, they were seen as redundant. I made my intentions clear that I didnt intend to sign Tribal Warrior, and that obviously meant Java had to go as well. I gave them their walking papers, and they were off. Andre Jones has also left the company.

I also heard back from all the wrestlers I contacted about deals, and 2 ended up agreeing to long term contracts. Including one that could step right into the main event scene.

USPW Made In America

At The

Centerpiece Bridge

I arrived at the arena incredibly early. I was hyped for tonights card. The TV viewers were going to be in for a treat tonight.

The Dark Angle

Cameras show Micky Starr and Sam Strong arriving to the arena and entering the building.

The Opener

Alicia Strong and Raven vs Belle and Cherry Bomb

I continued the trend of kicking off the tv show with a match, and it paid off again. The ladies were working to a hot crowd due to the dark angle, and it really came off well. Raven Robinson continued her winning ways when she pinned Cherry Bomb.

Sam Strongs Office

An irate Giant storms into Strongs office.

Giant: You think your clever Strong? A steel cage match? You win this round, but dont think its over Strong. Those two will be lucky to still be standing by the time L&J rolls around.

Strong: Bruce, whatever you are thinking of doing, I suggest you dont.

Match 2

The Bruisers vs The Islanders

This match was pretty solid despite The Bruisers lack of experience. Jacksons run of domination continues, but this time he picks up the win vs Bali. The Bruisers pick up their 1st victory.

Sneer and Danny Recap last weeks assault

A film plays of last weeks attack.

Sneer: Just look at the vicious T-rex man handle Brett Starr. You'd figure the youngster would be smart enough to learn something, but no. He demanded a match tonight vs the monster.

Danny: Not sure what Brett Starr is thinking Shane. Maybe he enjoys being a human dart.

Match 3

Hollywood Starr vs T-Rex

Ewww. Wow, what a killer. Hopefully the card can recover from this abortion. T-Rex won in a very quick squash match but the fans werent into it at all. It wasnt a total loss as T-Rex gained some credibility by just destroying Starr yet again.

Grade: E+

Enygma and Justice backstage

Enygma: In less than 2 weeks, we face off in the cage for the World Title Justice. But lets not look ahead. We need to take care of business tonight against The Towers.

Justice: Agreed. Tonight, we show the world why we'll be headlining L&J.

Match 4

Chord vs Datsun vs Davids vs Devine

For The

USPW TV Title

This match started out with the 3 men beating the hell out of me. After I was down and out, the wrestlers started fighting amongst each other. Around the 10 minute mark, Devine was knocked out outside the ring, and Davids and Datsun were teaming up against me..

Danny: It looks like its going to be the last of Jay Chord in this match. The three workers have just been targeting him the whole time. It looks as if Datsun or Davids will be winning gold. Wait a second.. who is that? Is that Bryan Holmes? What is he doing here?

Sneer: Looks like hes here to help Jay Chord. Remember this is a no DQ match. The People's Team advantage is gone.

Me and Bryan continue to fight Davids and Datsun off. When we finally got the upperhand, Darryl Devine came to his senses and the two of us targetted him. At that time..

Danny: This is sick, its been 2 vs 1 for awhile now. This Bryan Holmes needs to leave.

Sneer: Look, its Chris Caufield with a steel chair. He's going to even things out a little here.

Danny: Looks like Chord is going to get whats coming to him.

And there I stood alongside Bryan Holmes, in front of Chris Caufield and his steel chair. And at the time, he turned around and nailed Darryl Devine with the steel chair, laying him out cold. I go for the cover and defend my title.

Danny: Why? Why did he do that? What is going on here? Has Chris teamed up with Jay too?

Shane: It looks like we are going to find out now, Danny.

The New Alliance

After a beatdown of Devine, Davids and Datsun, I grab 2 microphones from ringside, one for me and one for Chris.

Jay: Sam, old man. Every single move you make just backfires. Here I stand, still the TV champion. You overlooked one thing Sam. You overlooked Chris Caufield. Not once did you offer him a match. I approached him, and promised him gold. And here we are..

Caufield: Strong, Im sick and tired of being overlooked. And soon, me and Bryan Holmes will be Tag Team Champions. This is just the beginning of The Mind Games. Bryan may not be one for words, hes more the silent assassin who stalks his prey. But trust us, hes deadly.

Jay: And you know what else Sam? Do you think its just coincidence the 3 men I faced tonight were all champions? Or were you just a puppet in my game? After tonights beating, Holmes and Caufield have to be number 1 contenders for the Tag Titles. As for the National Title.. well who cares?

Which brings me to my next point Strong. You really really want this title off me? The USPW TV Title? A title made to defend on television? Ha, this title isnt worth of Jay Chord. Jay Chord wasnt made to headline television, Jay Chord was made to headline the biggest PPVs on the planet. Fans everywhere should have to pay $40 to even see me in a title match. Ive already given them 3 title matches on TV, and do they appreciate it? Of course not. The peons just boo me because of their jealousy. They hate me because Im just better. I am Jay Chord and they are not. So you see this title here? Chris, go get it.

Caufield goes under the ring and comes back out with a trash can. He throws the trash can in the ring.

This is what I think of your TV title Strong. If it means that much to you, I'll give you what you want. The only title worthy of Jay, is World.

I toss the title in the trash and the 3 of us are about to walk off.

Strong, thats why we are The Creative Control. We'll get what we want, and you cant do a damn thing about it.

Caufields turn was a complete success.

Semi Main Event

Champion Force vs Power Trip (Redwood+Valentine)

This match was pretty good, considering the segment it followed. The action was good but the crowd sorta fell flat. Still, it did the trick. The Force picked up the pin over Redwood.

Tyson Baine and T-Rex Confront Champion Force

Baine and T-Rex walk down the aisle, Baine with a mic in hand.

Baine: Champion Force, we want a rematch. You beat us the last time, but T-Rex is a new man with a new desire. You wont beat us again.

Baine and T-Rex walk off stage without an answer.

The Towers of Power vs Enygma and Justice

Justice and Enygma stole the show and were both made to look great. Mission accomplished. The match was actually awesome and the fans loved it. Justice picked up the 3 count, 1 uping Enygma.

Overall Grade: B

The show was awesome and lived up to my expectations. The fans totally ate up Chris Caufield as a heel and Bryan Holmes debut was well executed. Our stable is a smash hit and our momentum is through the roof.

On Friday, I signed Raven Robinson up for 18 months at 6k. She was a big part of the womens division, so I had to pay her as such. I also took the time to make a few matches for Wednesdays card.

Bryan Holmes vs Freddie Datsun

Chris Caufield vs Des Davids

Miss Sara vs Cherry Bomb

The Titans w Peter Valentine vs Champion Force w Darryl Devine

Aaron Jackson vs Redwood

This months PPV was already shaping up. The announced matches were

Mind Games vs The Peoples Team

Justice vs Enygma (Steel Cage Title Match)

Alicia Strong vs Raven Robinson

and by the end of our show, it'd be up to 5-6.

USPW Made In America

At The

McGaw Arena

Before the show, my childhood friend Floyd Griffin approached me.

Floyd: Hey Jay. Thanks for getting Chris Caufield to mentor me.

Jay: Huh? What? Caufield mentoring you? Had nothing to do with that brah.

Floyd: You two just formed an on screen alliance last week, and he takes me on as a protege. I know you recommended me. Thanks.

Jay: Yeah no problem.

I really had nothing to do with it. The timing was interesting though. He could learn a lot from Caufield.

Dark Angle

Creative Control are shown entering the arena, tipping over trash cans and tearing down posters as they walk by them.

Opener

Cherry Bomb vs Miss Sara

Danny: And Miss Sara hits the Energy Burst. And gets the count. Thats her first win at USPW. What an upset.

Miss Sara looked good out there, and she deserved a win. She'll be getting a lot of jokes thrown her way backstage now. But getting the first win is good.

Grade: C-

Strongs Office

The cameras show Strongs office, T-Rex, Baine and Valentine are inside.

Tyson: The Titans demand a match against Champion Force. They refused to give us an answer. Sam, Make the match

Valentine: And I want Darryl Devine. He took my title with a fluke pin. I want my title back.

Strong: Im sick of people barging in my office, demanding matches. You want a match? Fine, next its You 3 vs Champion Force and Darryl Devine.

2nd Match

Champion Force w Devine vs The Titans w Valentine

This match saw Champion and Force look really strong at the expense of Peter Valentine. However, Valentines team still won win T-Rex made Darryl Devine submit via the Jurassic Crush, while the 4 other men were fighting outside the ring.

3rd Match

Floyd Griffin vs Hollywood Bret Starr

Griffin seemed in a really good mood, so I decided to let him pick up a win tonight. Bret Starr continued to be arrogant and ****y, while continuing to get annihilated. The match was terrible but I figured I could hide it on the card.

Grade: E+

Tower Of Power Poker game

The Towers are sitting by, looking bored. They need 2 more people to play poker with. At that point, Alicia and Raven walk by.

Mick: How about you ladies join us for a game of cards?

Alicia: (coughing) No thanks, its like an ashtray in here. Lets go Raven.

Grade: C-

Match 4

Islanders vs Antman and Brandon Smith

This was a squash to rebuild the Islanders after last weeks loss. Antman continues to be the good soldier and can put on amazing squash matches. Brandon Smith got in some offense, but ultimately watched his partner get pinned.

Sam Strong In the Ring

Strong: Last week, we saw Jay Chord throw away the TV title. The youngster has absolutely no respect for the business. The TV title was prestigious. Now its just a piece of trash. Chord, get out here now!

Chord: (walks to ring) Strong, the tv title was never prestigious. It doesnt even have a history. It isnt even defended on PPVs. Its outdated Sam. Before Jay Chord came to USPW, you didnt have PPV so a TV title was fine. But now that Im here, USPW is the place to be. PPV came calling immediately. They get it. They understand Jay Chord was made to headline the biggest events in the world. Thats why I demand a shot at the real title Sam. And until I get one, your life is going to be hell.

Bruce The Giant: (Bruce's music hits and he walks to the ring) I think we all know who deserves a shot at the title. I havent had a fair chance. The two men teamed up against me. They made the match about me, not the title. They are disgracing the World title. It needs to be on the one true giant.

Tyson Baine: Wait. Hold up. If we are giving out title shots like Candy, Baine wants in. I only got 1 shot at the belt, and was seconds away from capturing gold. I deserve a shot as much as anyone in USPW.

Champion: I want in on this. Ive been on fire lately, and if it wasnt for Baine cheating, I would have pinned him at RW&B.

Strong: Fine, at L&J it will be a #1 contenders match. Jay Chord vs The Giant vs Champion vs Baine.

Match 4

Redwood vs Aaron Jackson

The match was over in 6 minutes. Sadly after it was over, Sam Strong said it was far too long. Redwood just looked exhausted. Redwood is really past his prime now, and hes out of breath just walking to the ring. It may be time to find a backstage roll for him.

T-Rex Trashes Belle

T-Rex: Hi Belle. Did you see my win tonight when I destroyed Devine?

Belle: I already told you Im not interested Rex. Get lost.

Silly girl. Its I who isnt interested. When I was chasing you girls around, I lost my focus on what actually matters. Girls like you are just dime a dozen. Guys like me, are 1 in a billion.

He then roars at her and she runs off scared.

Semi Main Event

Caufield vs Davids

The 2 wrestlers had the crowd going, and Davids looked credible. But in the long run, Chris just out thought Des Davids and hit the Danger Drop to pick up the victory.

Enygma and Justice Hype Their Match

Enygma: In 4 days, me and you meet in the steel cage for the World Title. We are going to put on a show the fans will never forget. And there will be no Bruce the Giant to interfere.

Justice: Thats right. Im going to give it my all to regain that title. And Im going to give it my all for all the Justice fans out there.

Main Event

Bryan Holmes vs Freddie Datsun

It was Holmes in ring debut, and since it was a special occasion, I gave it the main event spot. Theres no question hes the most talented wrestler on the roster, and is already quite over. I wasnt shocked at all when he and Freddie Datsun stole the show. They just had great chemistry. Much like the match before, Holmes wore down Datsun and just out thought him. He was always 2-3 steps ahead, and managed to get the victory via the Final Impact.

Overall: B

The morning of the PPV, there was big news in the wrestling world. Apparently Dan Stone and Dan Stone Jr had a falling out and are now feuding. Not only that, but Dan Stone Jrs contract expires in just 22 days. The dirtsheets didnt say what the feud was about, but I imagine it has to do with ownership of NOTBPW. Everyone knew Sr would be retiring sooner or later, and maybe hes already promised the company to his eldest son or his only daughter.

It appears Jrs days in NOTBPW are over, but where would he end up? Is it possible USPW could land Dan Jr? Or would TCW and SWF get in the sweepstakes? One thing was for sure, USPW wouldnt be sitting idly by. I made calls that day, and was hoping for the best. If Enygma shocked the world by joining USPW, what would Jr do?

Either way, it would be 22 days before anyone would know anything, as Stone would have to fulfill the rest of his contract.

And now it was time to head on to The Dust Bowl Arena for L&J.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5484/uspwliberty.jpg

USPW Liberty and Justice

Live from

The Dustbowl Arena

This would be USPWs 3rd PPV and I was hoping it'd be the biggest. The main event has been well hyped and the rest of the card looked solid. It was time to get underway.

Dark Royale

The tradition continued, and the wrestlers put on the best Battle Royale to date. Aaron Jackson looked very impressive and picked up the win.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7341/ravennightfallalt2.jpgVShttp://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4999/aliciastrong.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9610/uspwwomens.jpg

Raven Robinson vs Alicia Strong

For the

USPW Womens Title

This match was a dud. Im not sure why, but probably because I kept Alica Strong strong. At the 8:32 mark..

Danny: What a well fought match up between these two ladies. They are putting on a show for the fans tonight. Oh, and out of nowhere Alicia hits the ddt. But whats this? Is that?? Is that J-ro? What is she doing here?

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5708/joannerodriguez.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez stands at the end of the aisle, watching the two ladies in the ring. Alicia Strong is distracted for a few seconds, which is all it takes for Raven Robinson to capitalize and nail the nightfaller for the 3 count.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5708/joannerodriguez.jpg

J-Ro: So this is what the future of womens wrestling looks like. You cant even keep your eye on the prize, so easily distracted. Alicia, I dont see why people hype you as the next great thing in womens wrestling, because not only am I the greatest thing in womens wrestling today, Im also going to be the greatest thing 3 years from now. I am the present and future.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9500/petervalentine.jpgVShttp://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8068/darryldevine.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1263/uspwnational.jpg

Peter Valentine vs Darrly Devine

For The

USPW National Title

The two workers great chemistry was on display in this match. The fans were really behind Devine and he didnt disappoint. At the 9:32 mark, he hit the dream drop for the 3 count. He is clearly establishing himself and rising up the card.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/523/jaychord.jpghttp://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7733/chriscaulfield.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8527/bryanholmes.jpg

Jay: Your match is next guys. Lets bring the REAL gold back to Creative Control. Gold thats meant to be defended on the biggest stage.

Chris: We got this in the bag. Theres no way that team can beat us. The titles will be ours.

Bryan: ...

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7733/chriscaulfield.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8527/bryanholmes.jpgVShttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5561/freddiedatsun.jpghttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4273/desdavids.jpg

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/2491/uspwtag.jpghttp://img2.imageshack.us/img2/2491/uspwtag.jpg

Mind Games vs The Peoples Team

For The

USPW Tag Team Titles

This match was decent if not unspectacular. You'd think with the great in ring work of the workers they'd have put up a great show. Instead it was just your average performance. At the 11 minute mark, Holmes hit the Final Impact on Des Davids and picked up the 3 count to win the Titles.

Redwood: And where do you think you ladies are going?

Cherry Bomb: To Sam to demand a rematch against Raven Robinson.

Belle: Whats it matter to you Redwood?

Redwood: Sam is sick of people barging into his office demanding matches. So he hired me to keep them out. If you want to speak to Sam, you'll have to get through me. Have fun trying ladies.

Cherry: Forget it. Im not wasting my time. Lets go Belle.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8154/jimforce.jpgVShttp://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3721/trexalt1.jpg

The Force vs T-Rex

This match was made to put over T-Rex as a menacing monster. The Force picked up the victory via DQ, but in the process got annihilated by T-Rex. The match was pretty good for what it was, and the fans were really starting to get into the event.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5609/brucethegiant.jpghttp://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6673/tysonbaine.jpg

Tyson: Giant, our match is next. The 2 of us are easily the largest men in the ring. How about we team up and take out Chord and Champion. We then let the best guy win.

Giant: Bruce doesnt form alliances with anyone. Im going out there to destroy all of you, and I will be victorious. You can take that to the bank.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5609/brucethegiant.jpgVShttp://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6673/tysonbaine.jpgVShttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8061/nickychampionalt.jpgVShttp://img190.imageshack.us/img190/523/jaychord.jpg

Giant vs Baine vs Champion vs Chord

This match was pretty open and the crowd was loving every minute of it. The 3 of us teamed up against Giant and took him out early. Soon after, Tyson and Nicky would continue their feud and go after one another while I caught my breath. The two noticed this and decided to team up on me. At that point..

Danny: Oh no, here comes Caufield and Holmes. They are really bringing it to Nicky Champion and Tyson Baine.

As Nicky and Baine fought off Mindgames, I was left in the ring by myself.. or so I thought. When I turned around, there I was in the grasp of Bruces hand. I went up for the ride as Giant nailed his chokeslam for the 3 count, and the right to face the champion in April.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/341/liberty.jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6818/enygma.jpg

A video hypes up the match between Justice and Enygma.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/341/liberty.jpgVShttp://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6818/enygma.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/244/uspwworld.jpg

James Justice vs Enygma

For The

USPW World Title

This match was amazing and the crowd was sizzling. The two fought it out in the steel cage for a good 15 minutes before Enygma won via submission with the variation. Justice really looked strong out there despite the loss, while Enygma continues his winning ways. This was his 5th defense of the title.

Overall Grade: B

The PPV helped create a new feud between Alicia Strong and J-Ro. The Bruce, Enygma and Justice storyline continued, although Justice may be written out of the story and move on to another feud after his clean loss to Enygma. Champion and Baine fued was continuing to gain heat, and of course I was still entrenched with the Strongs as well.

There was one more show this month, and I was eager to get it out of the way. I think Sam will be very impressed with my March recap.

I also officially retired the USPW TV title, and changed the Tag Titles to floating. The tag team division would be a big part of USPW.

The numbers came in, and the PPV was the biggest one yet at .73. March is also going to easily be our most profitable month of the year, as the January PPV had a $3mil special set, and last month gate sales were down as we went to smaller areas.

Seductress's contract expires in 30 days. She doesn't really add much to Darryl Devines matches, and is irritated at a failed gimmick from a few months ago. Shes a negative presence backstage. Very few people get along with her. With Devine incredibly happy because of a few recent victories, shes not needed. I decided I would let her contract run its course as to not piss off Darryl, but she wouldnt be resigned. She just wouldnt be fired.

On Tuesday I was meeting with a few workers I called about contracts. Robbie Retro was first.

Jay Chord: Hi Robbie, have a seat. Look, Id really like to have you at USPW. You are young, and already over with the fans. You'd be a huge hit in USPW. Im talking upper midcarder on day 1. What do you say? 2 years and $8k a month?

Robbie: Look Jay, Im not looking to sign a written contract. I have another job that pays really well.

Jay: Well, yeah. But I'll pay you better. If you dont want a written deal, how about a PPA?

Robbie: It'd have to be a written deal Jay, as I already have an offer for a written deal.

Jay: But you just said.. man nevermind. SWF can have you. Get lost.

SWF won the bidding war, and Retro resigned. An hour later, Joshua Taylor arrived.

Jay: Hey Josh, have a se..

Josh: TCW offered 11k a month.

Jay: Bye.

and he left. Well that was quick and painless, unlike talking to Robbie Retro. Not a very good day for USPW. TCW also signed Acid and Frankie Perez today. Ricky Decolt reupped with CGC on a PPA deal, but I decided he was just too small for USPW. Even though Rickys larger than Ant-man, Ant-man has freakish power. And 1 small guy was enough.

The Titans w Giant vs Champion Force w Enygma

The Islanders vs The Peoples Team

J-Ro vs Alicia Strong vs Raven Robinson non title match

Bryan Holmes vs James Justice

Floyd Griffin vs Ant-man

USPW Made In America

At The Laurent Ballroom

March 24th

Before the show, Chris Caufield was doing impressions backstage.

Dark Segment:C+

Carl Batch and Mickey Starr throw out tshirts to the audience. Grade:

Opener:C+

J-Ro vs Alicia Strong vs Raven Robinson

This was one of the better womens matches to date. Raven Robinson and Alicia are really over with the fans. Alicia Strong won the match after J-Ro went crazy and knocked out Alicia and Raven with steel chairs. She placed Alicia on top of Raven for the 3 count, and exited the stage.

Angle: B

J-Ro and Jay Chord

After her match, I confronted J-Ro.

Jay: Hey, I see you really hate Alicia Strong too. You know, Creative Control wants all the gold, and to have all the gold, we need the womens title. You obviously have what it takes.

J-ro: Jay, if you help me destroy Alicia Strong and get the womens title, I'd be very appreciative.

She winks and walks off, but not after rubbing her body against mine. Damn, shes hot.

Second Match: C

Belle Bryden vs Miss Sara

Special: Cherry Bomb in booth.

Danny: Nice of you to join us Cherry.

Cherry: Danny, I didnt come here to be friendly. I came to tell you that what you saw last week was a fluke. Sara could never pin me again.

This match was solid. Miss Sara continued to surprise people when she pinned Belle Bryden with another roll up pin. The crowd is really starting to react to her, and shes one of the most over females in the division after just a few matches.

Angle: B+

Sam Strong, Tyson Baine, Giant

Strong: Ok, you two scheduled a meeting earlier and Im pressed for time, so Im meeting with both of you at the same time.

Giant: I want Enygma. I want him to feel the Giant Chokeslam. I want to feel his bones rattle when he hits the canvas. I want to see his face when I pin him 1,2,3.

Tyson: Champion Force. I want a rematch to show those punks we can beat them. I want to destroy Nicky Champion. Hes lucky Mindgames interupted our match or he'd have been history and I'd be facing Enygma.

Giant: Ha, you think you can beat me? I dont think so you little an..

Strong: Enough. Tonight, its Champion Force and Enygma vs The Titans... and the Giant. Have fun boys. Now get out of my office.

Third Match: D

Ant-man vs Floyd Griffin

This was your typical squash match. Floyd Griffin has been improving greatly since training with Caufield, and with his menacing looks and superstar quality, its clear he needs to be used. It looked like the card was especially strong tonight, and I needed a meh match to keep the fans from burning out.

Angle: C-

Darryl Devine, Peter Valentine

Valentine: You have something of mine. Theres no way you can beat me again Devine. The planets aligned just right for you to even win once. I want a title shot and I want it now.

Devine: How many times do I have to beat you before you admit Im just better than you Peter? Im moving on to bigger and better things. I deserve it, and these fans deserve it.

Fourth Match:C+

The Islanders vs The Peoples Team

Part of me wondered how good this match would have been if I didnt want Bali and Umaga to dominate it. The two of them have really established themselves as solid midcarders in just a short span due to their incredible skills and great looks. Bali applied the unbreakable sleeper on Datsun for the submission victory.

The Force, Nicky Champion, Enygma

The Force: YOU READY FOR THE MATCH TONIGHT BOYS? ALL OF NEW ENGLAND WILL FEEL THE FORCE TONIGHT!!

Nicky: I want Tyson. He stole a victory from me, and has been a thorn in my side for months. Tyson, tonight I am going to pin you.

Enygma: Thats a bold prediction. And Giant, you will never take this title off me. If you even try to get a chokeslam on me, I'll counter it and make you tap out. The biggest man in wrestling, tapping out. I like the sound of that Giant.

The Semi:B-

Champion Force w/ Enygma vs The Titans w/ Giant

The crowd was really into this one. The match spilled to the outside with Champion and Baine in the ring alone. Champion hits his hawkeye hammer and picks up the victory for his team. Afterwards, Baine looks shocked and is visably pissed off.

Angle: C-

Towers of Power, The Bruisers

Backstage, the Towers of Powers are talking amongst themselves, wondering if their time as a force in the tag team ranks is over. They psyched themselves up to the point where they then went on to attack the Bruisers from behind, laying the two out cold.

The Main Event: B+

Bryan Holmes vs James Justice

This match was great, which wasnt much of a shock. Bryan Holmes was worth his weight in gold and it seems like he can carry anyone to a good match. In the right enviroment, he could put on some spectacular matches with the main event scene. While he'll never be a superstar in USPW, hes definitely a valuable chip. Justice picked up the win with a liberation slam, but Holmes came across really well in the match.

Angle: B+

Chord, Holmes, Caufield, Justice

After the match, Caufield and myself hit the ring and unleash an assault on James Justice for winning the match. We lay him down and out and the cameras fade with the 3 of us standing tall over a knocked out Justice.

The show was great, and was a good way to end the month. In a few days, I would need to write my monthly recap and hand it in to Sam Strong.

The calender month turned to April and it was time to review the rosters and recap it for Sam Strong.

The main event scene was still the same 5 guys, with Giant (A*) Enygma (A*), Justice (A) and Baine (A) being amongst the most popular guys in the USA. Nicky Champion (B+) is close behind.

On the verge of breaking the main event scene were myself (B), Force (B-), T-Rex (B-) and Caufield (B-). Just a month ago it seemed like Rex and Chris stalled, but a successful turn by Caufield and a few squash matches for T-Rex turned that all around.

Other notables on the roster were Darryl Devine (C-), Umaga (C-) Bali (C-) Aaron Jackson © and Bryan Holmes ©. Valentine, Datsun, Davids and The Towers of Power could always be counted on to get some heat too.

The womens divison was clearly on the rise in March as Raven Robinson (C-) stepped up her game and Alicia Strong (C-) continued to be a focal point in many USPW storylines. The debut of J-Ro (D) was a huge success and Miss Sara (D) saw her first 2 wins. Belle (D) and Cherry (D) continued to be reliable and formidable challengers.

April should be more of the same.

This Weeks USPW Made In America Card

J-Ro vs Miss Sara

Peter Valentine vs Ant-man

The Bruisers vs Towers of Power

Freddie Datsun vs T-Rex

Umaga vs Des Davids

Bali vs Darryl Devine for the National Title

Chris Caufield vs James Justice

USPW Made In America

At The Irvine Hall

April 3rd

Everyone arrived on time and the show went off unhitched.

Dark Angle: C

Sneer, Jillefski, Carl Batch

The three are shown backstage, getting ready to assume their positions as the show was about to go on air.

Opener: B-

J-Ro, Miss York

This was the best womens match to date and the two had great chemistry. J-Ro picked up the pin when she nailed the J-Rocker. This match should have helped both wrestlers, as they continue to rise up the womens division.

Angle: A

Tyson Baine, Sam Strong

Strong: You wanted to meet with me again Tyson? What do you want this time?

Baine: I want Nicky Champion, 1 on 1 at Freedom Fight. He got incredibly lucky last week when he pinned me. That will not happen again. I will end my feud with Nicky once and for all. Make the match Sam.

Strong: You got it, to go along with The Giant vs Enygma, the 2nd match announced will be Tyson Baine vs Nicky Champion.

Second Match: 30

Peter Valentine, Ant-man

Not much to say here, just a squash match to help build up Valentines pop and momentum after a few losses to Darryl Devine.

Angle: A

Enygma, The Giant

Enygma is backstage resting in his locker room when Bruce The Giant breaks the door down and starts demolishing Enygma. He ends the attack with a Giant chokeslam on the hard cement floor.

Thrid Match: D

Towers of Power, The Bruisers

Aaron Jackson continued his impressive run as he manages to pin Danny Rushmore for the victory. Brandon Smith still isnt up to his partners level, but is slowly moving up the card with every tag win.

Angle: C

Alicia Strong, Raven Robinson, Belle Bryden, Cherry Bomb

The four ladies are shown backstage arguing before a cat fight breaks out amongst the four. Alicia Strong and Raven get the upperhand before the fight is broken up by backstage security.

Fourth Match: D+

T-Rex, Freddie Datsun

T-Rex continues his reign of terror, with Freddie Datsun being the latest victim. T-Rex applied the Jurassic Crush for the win. He dominated the match from beginning to end, and is quickly making a case for ME push.

Angle: C+

Umaga, Bali

Umaga: Bali, we both got singles matches tonight. I challenge you to a little competition. Tonight, you go one on one with Darryl Devine for the National Title and I take on Des Davids. I guarantee a victory in my match. What about you?

Bali: I'll be wearing gold when I leave the ring. Book it.

Fifth Match:

Umaga, Des Davids

Umaga looked like a man on a mission in this match. He just looks and acts like a superstar and the fans continue to react to him. The Islanders are going to be huge in USPW with a little time.

The Semi: C+

Bali, Darryl Devine

Special: National Title

Bali started the match getting in all the offense, and steamrolling over Darryl Devine. It was your old school face/heel match up where the heel got in all the offense, but the face rallied at the end and pulled off the underdog victory.

Angle: B-

Redwood, The Force, Nicky Champion.

Redwood is standing like a menacing statue in front of Strongs office.

The Force: REDWOOD, ARE YOU OK? CAN YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU FEEL THE FORCE?

Nicky: Man, hes worse than a British Royal Guard. REDWOOOOOOOOD, hey Redwood? Nothing.

At this time, The Force rips a huge fart, and even though it appears Redwood is about to gag, he continues to stand still.

The Main Event: B+

James Justice, Chris Caufield

Why did I give this match away on free tv? Wow. What a show. The fans were loving every minute of it as Justice and Caufield dueled it out for over 15 minutes. Both fighters got in a lot of offense and looked like stars. Justice was ultimately too much for Caufield as he hit the Liberation slam at the 16:12 mark for the pin.

Chord, Caufield, Holmes, Justice

Creative Control hit the ring after the loss and much like last week, continued to beat the hell out of James Justice.

Chord: Justice, you may have beaten Chris Caufield and Bryan Holmes, but you will never beat Jay Chord. I challenge you to a match at Freedom Fight. The legendary Jay Chord vs James Justice. And after I finish you, I will move on to bigger, better things. Like the winner of Enygma and The Giant. You see, unlike you, I have what it takes to win a title match. Im the now, and your time past 2 years ago.

The 3 of us stand tall as the cameras fade.

Archived