~2002 Official Release~

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is there any way to forward-date this to January 2003? (for the record, not asking anybody to do it for me, just wondering if there was anyone that could tell me how to or at least tell me where to get the wwe roster from that time so I could do it)

Is there any way to forward-date this to January 2003? (for the record, not asking anybody to do it for me, just wondering if there was anyone that could tell me how to or at least tell me where to get the wwe roster from that time so I could do it)

With Genadi's permission, I would enjoy making a January 2003 mod. It's a great time in wrestling, in my opinion.

With Genadi's permission, I would enjoy making a January 2003 mod. It's a great time in wrestling, in my opinion.

I'd love to have one. I was watching Botchamania the other day and got an urge to play at that time when I saw the Triple H/Scott Steiner match on there. Odd inspiration, I know.

First of all thanks for the webarchive link, worked like a charm. But I got a question here - does anybody still remember some of the feuds the WWF ran back then? I'd like to start a game in 2002 and use existing feuds to build towards new things (as I only very vaguely remember that time in wrestling).

First of all thanks for the webarchive link, worked like a charm. But I got a question here - does anybody still remember some of the feuds the WWF ran back then? I'd like to start a game in 2002 and use existing feuds to build towards new things (as I only very vaguely remember that time in wrestling).

I would look at the WrestleMania X8 and Backlash 2002 results to give you an idea of what they were doing. I know that this is coming out of Hogan/Rock with the nWo turning on Hogan; Triple H beat Y2J for the title; etc. It's also a couple weeks after the debut of a new monster heel named Brock Lesnar.

I would look at the WrestleMania X8 and Backlash 2002 results to give you an idea of what they were doing. I know that this is coming out of Hogan/Rock with the nWo turning on Hogan; Triple H beat Y2J for the title; etc. It's also a couple weeks after the debut of a new monster heel named Brock Lesnar.

Thanks, gonna check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived